UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 22-03-2020, 10:14 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Then there is the price tag of the Gynoid and it serious money, probably worth every penny, but you all know me the next minute my mind working which four tpe dolls I want for the same money.

Tommo

Tommo
If I saved for a while, I could probably afford one (affording and justifying being two entirely separate concepts - like "needing" and "wanting" that item on eBay).

But like you, I start thinking about the number of TPE dolls I could get for the same price, or even two Sinos

But they are gorgeous and I'm sure worth the asking price. Then there's the relatively new kid on the block, Xycolo. They seem to be worth keeping an eye on. But until some brave soul manages to buy one and posts a review, something of an unknown quantity. 4-5k is a lot of bread - you wouldn't buy a second-hand car at that price without taking it for a spin!
Old 23-03-2020, 05:07 PM

For me, depending on how my experience with my first and possibly second dolls go, a Gynoid might well be the end game.

Space is a factor and I'll so I'll likely only have two dolls at any one time, maybe a third as they need to be stored whilst there are visitors.

So eventually I'll probably look for 2-3 high quality dolls.
Old 23-03-2020, 05:55 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
For me, depending on how my experience with my first and possibly second dolls go, a Gynoid might well be the end game.

Space is a factor and I'll so I'll likely only have two dolls at any one time, maybe a third as they need to be stored whilst there are visitors.

So eventually I'll probably look for 2-3 high quality dolls.
How many visitors get to visit your bedroom?

I have actually fitted locks to my bedroom door in case visitor offspring slip under the net (my own son who lives with me 24/7 is completely fine with the girls so its not him that I am keeping out).

A graphic that I have used before to show ease of storage...

I have actually slept in a bed (double, not king sized) with three of them. The only issue is that in larger numbers they become very human... They nick the duvet off you in the night and you wake up with at best a handkerchief worth of it. Only way to win is to be in the middle and when you are... Try getting out in the morning! Impossible. Its a feat twinned with escaping the Sarlacc from Star Wars.... Except that people want to escape he Sarlacc.

Since putting a sofa in the bedroom the bulk of them prefer sitting on that and watching their videos on repeat. Cheering everytime Legolas, Tauriel or Malificent (and in Angels case, Smaug) make an appearance, so, another storage solution that keeps them happy. A bedroom sofa and TV for them.

I helped
Old 23-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Gold Excellence Member

My three stay in my bedroom when not being photographed in the living-room. Kiania, the Sino, stands against a wall whilst the two TPE girls, Sophie and Rashona lie in my bed. I keep my bedroom door closed if there are visitors who don't know about my hobby.

Recently, I've been sleeping in the middle between them (as opposed to one side or the other of them). But this can be awkward if you want/need to get out of bed in the middle of the night...

Old 23-03-2020, 06:43 PM

The issue I have is that the second floor of my house is open plan, I like it that way.

So large screen tv's, computer workstation, collectibles on walls and a bedroom area on a raised platform separated by a wall but not sealed off (you can just walk around the wall to get there).

The open plan also give me great airflow as I've got 6 windows on 3 sides of the house.

Eventually, when I've finished renovations I'll likely seal off the staircase to the second floor with a biometric pad like I have done downstairs but that's a fair way off as I need to rework downstairs to be more visitor friendly.

Friends tend to visit and we have a chat whilst watching movies on the sofa up on the second floor which is essentially my man cave.

Essentially it started off life as a small man cave when I was in relationships and after I became a bachelor I realised I enjoyed spending more time in the cave than in the rest of the house. So I knocked some walls down and spent a fair amount renovating it.

Fortunately visits aren't too often and I don't have to worry about people wandering. When I know someone is coming I'll just shuffle the girl(s) into their behind wall storage area.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Diamond Member

Hiya PD,

there is an art to shimmying down the bed and escaping at the feet end.

Was getting pretty good at it but then the leg on the SM155D seized (bends at the knee, not the hip) so Maiko now sleeps with her leg over me.

I'm sure that isn't the two of them realising that I found an escape route so decided to block it!... But, no complaints from me having Maiko pretty much spooning me but with me locked in place all night

As I say, more chance of escaping the Sarlacc
Old 23-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Shamus,

I've been practising shimmying down the bed, but I move the duvet off one or the other of the girls before I do, which annoys both of them: the one who suddenly finds herself uncovered and the other who has extra weight dumped on her.

Kiania sleeps standing up at the moment and if she wakes up during the course of the nocturnal antics, complains about being disturbed.

You can't win, but at least none of mine is an elf...

Best wishes
Old 30-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks Tommo.
you know about my bad English.
hard to express exactly what I mean.