UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 25-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Gold Member

Now that's an awesome line up but what about social distancing?

Would be good if you could put all their names along the bottom of the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
I just wonder if you have checked your floor loadings?
This is worth noting. I had a mate who had a fish tank that was bloody huge. One day when I called on him, he asked me for my opinion on why a couple of the doors both upstairs and down would no longer fully close. A quick look showed why.....there was cracks in the plaster above the top corner of all the door frames, evidence of subsidence of the beams supporting the floor boards, or worse, the foundations due to the the weight of the fish tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We now have an actual visual representation of was a metric "Fuck Ton" looks like!

K
Thanks, I've never choked on a mouthful of tea and ejected it via my nasal passages before.

Katarinkya____Clara_______Izzy______Taylor__

Last edited by Seth; 25-03-2020 at 08:09 AM.
Old 25-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Gold Member

Damn, self isolation never looked more appealing, I'm surprised you ever left home before the virus arrived
Old 25-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Now that's an awesome line up but what about social distancing?

This is worth noting. I had a mate who had a fish tank that was bloody huge. One day when I called on him, he asked me for my opinion on why a couple of the doors both upstairs and down would no longer fully close. A quick look showed why.....there was cracks in the plaster above the top corner of all the door frames, evidence of subsidence of the beams supporting the floor boards, or worse, the foundations due to the the weight of the fish tank
Thanks, That's very worrying... I will have to separate them and move them around the place again, my bungalow and I really don't what I have talking about here , it's built on a slope so both bedrooms have beams supporting a floor the rest of the property is solid concrete floors.
I have only just moved the majority of my girls from various places because I've got my daughter living here at the moment with all recent events, so social distancing don't seem to be working well at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Would be good if you could put all their names along the bottom of the pics.
It would be a great idea, however unfortunately I haven't got a clue of some of their names myself, I am really terrible with names generally in life, they either stick in my head or they don't.
The majority I know but three in the photo I don't or at least have to do go through of my old posts to find them or in the case of my SM doll Zoe, which is one of the three that I have worked out. I've just gone through the whole alphabet to remember it. How Panther goes on with so many girls names begining with 'A' I really don't know. The other two dolls came to live with me and I changed their names, to something I still can't bloody remember, but I can remember their original names.

Tommo