UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 05-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Gold Member

Default Suzy

Well, after a looooong wait, and plenty of shopping, today is the day Suzy finally arrived, so heres a quick review.
Suzy is a JY163E, with the following options;
*Super soft TPE
*Improved skeleton
*Standing feet
*Hollow boobs
Head is #58 ("Kui" on the SSW site)

Suzy001.jpg

She arrived around 1.30 today, the box had been messed with by border farce, and to be fair, was in a pretty sorry state......BUT, I'm happy to say that the packaging had done its job, none of the exterior damage had made it through to the inside. For some bizzarre reason, JY opted for Fedex for shipping, and she was left, all on her own, in a Fedex clearance depot in China for 4 weeks! (Total delivery time - 7 weeks.)

After unboxing, I really wanted to get some serious powder on her, after her extended trip, so excuse the rather undignified headless shot.

Suzy002.jpg

Ok, a little more work saw her head on (JY supplied the "quick release" type connector as well as the standard M16........I have no idea why someone would need to remove a head quickly, so went with the M16!).
After such a looooong wait, it was lovely to finally see Suzy.

Suzy003.jpg

Her first words were "Oh my GODDDD!!! Thats sooooo much better, thank you.......hang on, I Know her.......? I've been dreaming about her!!!" (Lucy)

Suzy004.jpg

Last edited by captainrock; 05-11-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: wrong fotos
Old 05-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Gold Member

Default More of Suzy!

....well.......that was quite interesting, then she looked at ME!

Suzy005.jpg

Suzy006.jpg

"Hang on........I had dreams about BOTH of you.......pretty damn filthy ones, actually!!!
Old 05-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Gold Member

Default RIGHT!!!! Back to the review!!!

Ok, back to the task in hand!!!

Right, ok, powdered, head on, looking GORGEOUS!

But enough about me......on to the doll!!!

The skeleton is an absolute delight, double hinges in both the knees and elbows, as well as shrugging shoulders means she's up there with the newer WM ladies, all joints are just stiff enough to hold position, but not too stiff to.....er....."work" with!

The TPE blend is just SUBLIME, and even cold (she has been in a box in various delivery places for weeks) felt delicious.........I can only imagine what she will feel like after she gets up to room temp (no doubt helped by the ever helpful/playful Lucy!). (NOTE * I'm sure I warmed her up.......internally....too )
No smell, as far as I can discern, no blemishes, no problems at all, she is perfect!

Those who have read my long, rambling posts will know I'm a bit of a fan of the JY163, and this just cements that opinion. Lucy has the same E cup boobs, but solid. They feel great, but are pretty gravity defying.

Suzy's boobs are the same size, but with them being hollow, feel even more fantastic that Lucy's, and are much softer and less gravity defying, they change shape when she lies on her back JUST like the real thing........I will post a couple of side by side comparison pics eventually, but right now, being in a room with Suzy makes it very tricky to think about such things as "camera's" and "comparisons" etc.

After such a long transit, her make up still looks fine, though the colouring on her nipples and labia is pretty washed out, to the point of not being there anymore. A nice touch by JY is the "hymen", meaning the vagina was sealed..........

Suzy007.jpg

But after a little work with some powder, the labia looks a lot better;

Suzy009.jpg

After getting her dressed and ready for bed, she decided she like having room to "stretch out" and revelled in the softness of a bed & quilt at long last;

Suzy010.jpg

Eventually, I started to get "that" look, and she asked if there was anything she could do to say thanks for gently unpacking her, powdering her and dressing her.............

Suzy011.jpg

Yes, there very much WAS something she could do!!!!

So, final part of the review is the "after action" report

Ok, this is seriously tricky to write without descending into a "readers wives" style format.
Suzy feels............fantastic! Its that simple.
I have owned fleshlights for many years now.......I currently have around 14 of them. So you could say, I'm a bit of an authority on them.

Both Suzy & Lucy blow them out of the water, completely, so if you are new to the world of dolls and considering your first one, this is an important bit.

I thought I had experienced some very good "sex toys", with some truly lovely textures, but quite simply, a good quality doll will just leave them standing.

The feel of being inside a decent doll is, and I mean this, physically as good as the real thing, and if you go to the trouble of warming them first......watch out, they'll milk you dry in short order. (see note at the end - *Warming)
Suzy, is no exception.

The texture is fantastic, a perfect level of tightness, and plenty of depth for anyone lucky enough to have the "reach" lol.

Once you add in the "look into her eyes" factor, you are a tiny step away from the real thing.............but that tiny step comes with a shitload of hassle that a Doll won't give you.
IMHO, that tiny step is 1000000% worth doing without.

Ok, for the price JY are doing these gorgeous ladies for, you could have all the options I have listed, and still be spending less than many other girls. The hollow boobs for me, personally, are to DIE for..........they will definately "fit round it" even more comfortably than Lucy's do.

The skeleton is excellent, and the super soft TPE blend is gorgeous.

Am I happy with my purchase?
FUCK YES!!!

Note - WARMING - I personally wouldn't use the basic little "warming wands" supplied with the doll, much better to buy the thermostatically controlled "Fleshlight" one for about 25.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member

congrats on your new girl
Old 05-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Captain and congrats on the arrival of Suzy Suzy

As a stalwart fan of JY, I can well understand why you rate the 163!

I will be very interesting to learn how the super soft TPE stands up on the durability front and how oil free it is. I've only experienced the older standard one (Patsy, JY166) and the Platinum one (Sophie, JY175).

From your description, I take it you specified the new "uterus style" vagina? Sophie has that and it's very nice Thanks for the tip about the fleshlight warmer btw. I have one of the USB warmers, which I've never used.

Didn't realise that the new skeleton (Sophie has this) has double-jointed elbows as well as knees. JY beat WM to it with the knees...
Old 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Gold Member

Congrats on her arrival. Really pleased for you, 7 weeks is a bloody long time to wait. Glad she got there safe cos that box looks hammered.

Thanks for posting an informative review too. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Katarinkya____Clara_______Izzy______Taylor__
Old 05-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Gold Member

Hi PD,

I think I may of made a booboo, I'm not sure she has the double jointed elbows, I know the shoulders definately shrug, and I could feel the two joints in the knee........but I'm not too sure on the elbows, will need to confirm.

She's a proper cutey though, as for the "Uterus" mod, that actually came out AFTER my order so wasn't an option at the time.........But I'm certainly not complaining, if she felt any better I'd have the staying power of a nervy, trigger happy teenager!!!!
Old 05-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Congrats on her arrival. Really pleased for you, 7 weeks is a bloody long time to wait. Glad she got there safe cos that box looks hammered.

Thanks for posting an informative review too. Enjoy the honeymoon.
Cheers Seth, gotta admit, i certainly ad an "Oh SHIT!" moment when I saw the state of the box, but all is good
Old 05-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
congrats on your new girl
Cheers Dollman, its bloody good to have her here!!!
Old 05-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Gold Member

Nice one, captain and hello, Suzy
Vicky is my third gal but the first one with hollow boobies, I will never go back to solids. They really are amazing, aren't they! Is it safe to say you are now a hollow boobie convert?
eco