UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 26-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Administrator

Default Coronavirus

Yes, this is a doll forum but a lot of owners are not young, some have health issues and this virus is not going to go away. The BBC have held back on broadcasting about it whilst Arab news etc spoke out.

The UK government are not giving any advice except on washing your hands and how to sneeze safely. (note to ones-self, must sort out a 'tosser' emoji)

This is NOT a scare thread but I'm looking to try and give some kind of heads up to the shitstorm which is coming our way and believe me it is coming. How bad is unknown but if you take it as the worse scenario and it's a damp squib you lose nothing!

For those who've been living as a recluse we'll take it from day 1

What is coronavirus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerq4byr7ps

A few facts and figures site with updating info is

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I've been keeping an eye on Qatar news

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...003320810.html

as well as the French channels. They're saying a lot more than what the Beeb are saying and ahead of them.

You can get updates from searching latest news on Youtube and the net BUT beware the trolls and conspiracy fruitcakes are out in force so mind what you take notice of.

The Canadians are switched on but I have a lot of concerns that things are being played down!

the Americans

and if you have the time, Doc John is worth a look if you go back to the start of his take on this.

Bottom line, incubation period is up to 27 days not 14.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Last edited by revoL annaerB; 27-03-2020 at 12:00 AM.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Administrator

If you've managed to read this far then you're switched on.

The Chinese and Iran have lied IMHO, you'll have to make your own minds up but if you look at Italy and what has happened in Lombardy, towns have been locked down, supermarkets have had their shelves emptied and the police and army are standing guard.

It's not hit the UK as it has Italy BUT there's a very strong chance that it will and this applies to our Members overseas.

Think of what you need to survive locked in for a fortnight, extra foodstuffs, dried foods pastas, rice etc, toiletries, medications, fuel for the house if needed, fuel for the car and don't forget pet food if you have pets.

When it comes, hopefully it'll be a damp squib, but if the government say 'lock down' please make sure that you have everything that you need just in case especially if you're old or have health problems.

Any points that I may have missed, things you may need (yes, extra talc or cornflour) please feel free to post but please, no conspiracy crap and feel free to update with the latest 'bona fide' news from your countries.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,

Old 26-02-2020, 12:52 AM
Silver Member

Wow . Glad someone awake , yep things ain't right at all , the numbers aren't adding up , different reports all time , cases going up by the day , today reports in new countries , hear in UK I'm sure they keeping quiet , last week a guy came back from Hong Kong in my town , he was quarantined for 2 weeks over there but got all clear , why wasn't he quarantined hear. Heard today my town a lady was told go home from work because virus , someone I know in Gloucester her boss went to a meeting and a boss there had virus ,
Governments will keep quiet because they don't want a panic in society ,
Events middle east being kept quiet to , crazy days .
Old 26-02-2020, 01:05 AM
Administrator

Governments will keep quiet due to shaking the economy primarily (always money before people) and secondary not to start a panic but things don't add up and when the worlds major powerhouse for production shuts down then you need to ask why.

This bug is nasty and is screwing over medical staff who are wearing hazmat kit so yes, it's just like flu but for a high number it appears to be worse.

I've got a months supply in. If nothing happens you can call me a **** but I'm seriously concerned and too old to scrum down for the last bogroll in Aldi when the scared folk are panic buying. Be prepared, be ahead of the game and most of all keep safe.

Please share your views, advice is always welcome

Almost forgot, hand sanitiser, maybe latex gloves and consider masks, those are flying off the shelves abroad .

Old 26-02-2020, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Old 26-02-2020, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Old 26-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Silver Member

Checkout trunews.com to
They got banned from YouTube for telling truth , you should see the locusts , millions of em , what a start to 2020 , as I been saying past yrs you haven't seen nothing yet and I haven't been wrong yet , always said things will get worse and worse .
Old 26-02-2020, 01:27 AM
Silver Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/beholdisrael?lang=en
Old 26-02-2020, 01:54 AM
Diamond Member

Thank you for your well considered thread here.

On TDF we've seen a complete lack of manufacturer activity, and the communications from China seem yet still to be at the back side of the moon.

Perhaps there are few groups so close to the real situation in China as doll enthusiast with our almost total dependence on Chinese export

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:09 AM
Diamond Member

Cheers wulfie. I espechially found Doc Johns vid informative.

I'm going to have a work from home day tomorrow to ponder this. My excuse is that there's snow and my work is 60 miles from my house but to be honest I've driven from Edinburgh in far, far worse than the smattering that we are likely to get in the Midlands.

Even if this (hopefully) doesn't turn into another 1918 I don't see any issue in getting in a months worth of water, a full tank of petrol and a few dozen cans of baked beans (sorry girls!) which apparently you can live on for a while and lasts for far longer than the sell by date.

Of course, the one thing that you won't get easily is face masks. The worlds main manufacturer is located in Wuhan Province, China.... Define irony!

If anyone is stocking up. remember candles.

I remember the blackouts in the 1970's (yep, I really am that old!) and now I work in UK infrastucture (well, the IT systems of that anyway) I know how dependant the system is on people. If they are not at work en mass then the lights go out and the gas stops flowing.... So, don't want to be be a doom and gloom merchant but remember candles, matches and warm clothes people.

Cheers,

Shamus.