UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 19-03-2020, 03:17 PM

Default Rabbit Hole / Advice

Geez, you guys weren't kidding about this being a rabbit hole.

I've not yet received my first doll but already I've spent a week looking for my next.

I will of course wait until my first doll arrives and get a little experience under my belt with weight (she's a weighty girl at 41kg) and the experience of actually having a doll companion before I pull the trigger on the next but that doesn't stop me window shopping.

So...

Couple of questions...

Less Perfect Body Types

First off I'm looking for realistic looking bodies. TPE is fine, I know Silicone looks better but it's not so much the details on the bodies (although great detail would be a plus) but the shapes I'm interested in. One of the reasons I fell for WM158 B-Cup (labelled as either Chubby/Pregnant) is that she has the curves in all the right places (slightly swollen hips, slightly swollen B-Cup breasts). Though a slimmer lady would probably be something I would be looking for I still like them to be a little less perfect. Any advice on what to search for?

I tried searching for "mature" but generally all adult sex dolls are labelled as mature anyway as it is an adult hobby and the few that refer to a mature body type actually point to the WM158 I bought already.

Any advice on where to find more flawed/slightly older looking bodies (not into Grannies, just would prefer dolls closer to my age (35-49) as I'm in my 40's).

Availability or alternatives to WM's Silicone Head "Fannie"

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...silicone-head/

I asked but it seems WM have stopped making it.

It might have a very high price tag but honestly I love the detail and the look and thus far have found nothing even remotely close. I am not really comfortable with second hand in general (at least not yet) but as there is no oral function maybe if a trusted source turns up with one I might be able to pick it up.

Assuming I can't get it (very likely) does anyone have any idea who makes similar quality heads? I hope WM actually resumes this model or at least tries some other ultra realistic heads as even if I do find an alternative the chances they are TPE body compatible Silicone heads is pretty slim.

Sorry for the long winded post, I honestly can't help myself, I type like the clappers and like to be detailed rather than concise.

Last edited by Challenger; 19-03-2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old 19-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
I know Silicone looks better

lol. someone's now in trouble with the Elf pack.

Serious answer to follow.... Fingers crossed as a toad you will still be able to use the keyboard (its an acquired skill)
Old 19-03-2020, 04:15 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post

lol. someone's now in trouble with the Elf pack.

Serious answer to follow.... Fingers crossed as a toad you will still be able to use the keyboard (its an acquired skill)
Lol, I should re-phrase...

"I've HEARD Silicone looks better"
Old 19-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi, whilst waiting for Shamus's serious answer, take a look at the SE Dolls 167. High up on my own wish list.

From my (limited) experience, i.e. two TPEs and one silicone, I would say that detail is not necessarily better on a silicone compared with a TPE doll.
Old 19-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Silver Member

You might be interested in taking a look at XY Doll Challenger.

They are doing Silicone Head/TPE Body combinations and also more recently Silicone everything.
Their bodies are mostly of the slim realistic proportion type, not curvy, but if they can deliver the head highlighted in this post in reality, then that might tick all of your boxes.
Old 19-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Diamond Member

Hi Challenger.

I believe that the girl that you are looking for is available from here:

https://siliconesexworld.com/collect...-head-tpe-body

I've not recomended SSW for a while as they played around with the head numbers and made it difficult to immediately recognise who makes a girl (any head number they have just ask and we'll tell you who she really is).

This one here however is probably the yummy mummy that you are looking for. Not too young, not too old.

see here : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ghlight=xydoll

.... BUT... Cloud Climax stopped carrying XY when XY allowed Lucid to sell their product and I do not believe that the bodies that Lucid supply with the XY heads are XY bodies.

Keep and eye on Pauls site (Cloud Climax) and if ever he allows them back again then that may be the girl that you are looking for.

If you can't wait for XY to be forgiven their indiscretion then you could self import from Beautiful dolls. I have bought from them and they are trustworthy (and have been around from a lot longer than most of the UK vendors) but you would be self importing going down this route so remember you would need to add import duties to those (very competitive) prices.

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/xy-d...ort=20a&page=1

My Yvette came from them back in 2014.

Hope that helps,

Shamus.

p.s. sorry it was slow. Wrote it once and lost it so had to have a second bash. (made sure that I copied it before pressing send the second time).
Old 19-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svevo View Post
You might be interested in taking a look at XY Doll Challenger.

They are doing Silicone Head/TPE Body combinations and also more recently Silicone everything.
Their bodies are mostly of the slim realistic proportion type, not curvy, but if they can deliver the head highlighted in this post in reality, then that might tick all of your boxes.
Ey up Svevo, great minds

When I saw the girl that challenger had bought my first thought was "bet he hasn't seen this one". But of course I didn't post back then but as this time challenger is asking and we know the sort of girl that he goes for...
Old 19-03-2020, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Hi, whilst waiting for Shamus's serious answer, take a look at the SE Dolls 167. High up on my own wish list.

From my (limited) experience, i.e. two TPEs and one silicone, I would say that detail is not necessarily better on a silicone compared with a TPE doll.
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/se...67cm-sex-doll/

Thanks, is that the one you are referring to?

Certainly appealing, more of a mature body, head not quite what I'm looking for (though with different hair style might actually be something I like, amasing how different they can look once you change the hair) but it's on my consideration list.
Old 19-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Diamond Member

I fear for Mr C's bank balance...

Old 19-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ey up Svevo, great minds

When I saw the girl that challenger had bought my first thought was "bet he hasn't seen this one". But of course I didn't post back then but as this time challenger is asking and we know the sort of girl that he goes for...
Hi Shamus. I'd forgotten that photoset .

The body there looks curvier than I had recorded in my mind for XY, so you might be spot on with that combination. For some reason the Misa head also looks a bit older in the tan colour too. Lovely.

On the subject of lucid, I'm not understanding why you believe they would not have genuine XY Doll bodies to go with the heads, given how XYDoll Michael explained the situation at the bottom of the thread I linked, where the subject of their chosen UK/European vendor channel was gone over?