UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 20-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default WM 172B Measurements

Rashona agreed to let me measure her this afternoon:

Hopefully the measurements are reasonably clear
Old 21-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Silver Member

Very clear indeed. Thanks PDutus.

My impression from when folks give measurements of their WMs is that you can rely pretty much on the factory measurements being accurate. Did you manage to persuade her on to the scales to confirm that number?

I think if they would produce a doll of a little over 160 with the 172B proportions and sub 35kg, they would attract alot of us that like those hip/waist/breast proportions, but would be willing to sacrifice some height for less weight.
Old 21-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Yes I think you are right regarding the official WM measurements and I think that includes the weights.

I haven't weighed her yet, but I have no reason to doubt the official figure of, if I recall, 38Kg (although there can be maybe a +/- 1Kg or so variation I think between different samples of the same doll). Certainly she feels that sort of weight.

Will hopefully post a weight in due course.

Regarding a shorter version with the same proportions, I think that's a good idea. It is good to see more dolls being produced with realistic body proportions. While they are about it, the manufacturers could also increase the size of the feet by at least a couple of cm or so and make the hands a bit bigger too (which could have the advantage of thicker fingers and wires, as with Sino). I think part of the reason for the small feet stems from the Chinese/Japanese cultural preference for small feet.