UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2023, 10:15 PM

Default Introducing my Girls!

Hi All,
Thought I should introduce myself. I've been a member for a while, stalking you all (apologise), gathering information and taking forever to decide before taking the plunge. I'm also a member of the TDF site, where I recently introduced my ladies while this site was down. Had hoped to do it here first!
Glad to see we are back up and running and well done to all those who worked hard to achieve this!!
I now have a family of my own. After a long time looking and hesitating, I started with an Irontech 158 silicone Celine, I purchased from a UKLDF member, Thanks Samuri! pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help!! Had been nervous about getting a doll, but when I got Celine, together with heads Luna and Rose, home I was absolutely blown away. The craftsmanship of the heads and body is exceptional. Anyway I've got the bug, you were right Sam . and she was quickly followed with a WM 156 H-cup and a 160cm Piperdoll Risako. I have to say I thought Silicone was amazing, but the TPE on the Piperdoll is something else, and the boob giggle is . I would love to know if anyone has a silicone piperdoll and how they compare, silicone/ TPE?
Anyway hope you like the attached snap (was only able to load 1?)! Unlike the majority of you on here I am not a photographer, well used to be many moons ago, but iPhone snapper today For the more astute among you, apologise for the makeup, my first attempt. A whole new world of things to learn.
Finally, should I list the girls individually on their own thread on who's who-meet the Dolls. Wouldn't want to mess up the this early and get kicked off like I noticed someone did just before the site went down.
Don't want to beat that record!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0949(Edited).jpg (67.3 KB, 188 views)
Old 05-05-2023, 06:01 AM
Gold Member

Nice to meet you and your girls, There are less photographers here then you might think.
But a lot of us learn the skill just as we love to share pictures of our dolls in there latest outfits. It also brings them to life using apps to make them smile.

Makeup is another skill that takes time to develop. But you will get there with practice .

If you want to intoduce your dolls in the meet the girls section maybe with a little back story, Its a good way to learn to pose them and take more pictures

Look forward to see more of your girls

FR
Old 05-05-2023, 06:46 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Welcome aboard BG - a lovely set of lusciousness you have there sir!

- - -
Old 05-05-2023, 06:55 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome BG. Thats a lovely looking family you have. What are their names?
Don't worry about not being a pro photographer, I only have my phone for photos and everyone is forgiving of the quality I produce.
I agree with For Real, makeup and hair styling are things you get better at with practice. Get a selection of powders and if it goes wrong a little oil will give you a fresh start.
All the best
Andyman
Old 05-05-2023, 07:04 AM
Part of the Furniture

Hey there BG they look lovely, all 6 of th.....I mean all 3 of them

You could go either way, a thread each or a single thread for all your pics, people do it both ways. (the kick-offs just before the down time were to do with what was posted, not how it was posted IIRC)

Got to ask, is that lovely dark skinned beauty the one from Phil's "The Doll House"?

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 05-05-2023, 07:09 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Some lovely ladies there - welcome
Old 05-05-2023, 08:18 AM
Diamond Member

Welcome to the forum and lovely to meet your ladies. We love to see pics but it dont matter how you take em. Etch a sketch is even allowed

Old 05-05-2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Hey there BG they look lovely, all 6 of th.....I mean all 3 of them

You could go either way, a thread each or a single thread for all your pics, people do it both ways. (the kick-offs just before the down time were to do with what was posted, not how it was posted IIRC)

Got to ask, is that lovely dark skinned beauty the one from Phil's "The Doll House"?

K
Thanks!

I had a feeling you would be the first to notice their big eyes?

and yes the WM Rihanna is from Phil as is the Risiko Piper.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:17 PM

Thanks all for the warm welcome!!

Another quick question, not meaning to go off topic. Where can I find information on how to set up an Album? Can't work out how to upload Pics?
I've had a quick look in the Forum titles but can't see a reference to a 'Help' forum.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Top lefthand of screen click on UserCP. When on that screen there's a drop down panel on the left, select pictures and albums. You'll probably have to compress your photos down to around 600 x 800 and you should find an app for that no problem.

And welcome BTW.