UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2023, 01:22 PM
Part of the Furniture

Following on from Ava, check Sam's Tutorial https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ead.php?t=2271

I thought I recognised the young lady. I had been oggling her for about 6 months, but never persuaded myself to part with travel tickets. thank you for removing temptation

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 05-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Active New Member

Lovely girls
Old 02-06-2023, 07:00 AM
Active New Member

Beautiful - you must be very happy
Old 04-06-2023, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regariol79 View Post
Beautiful - you must be very happy
Thanks!
Old 07-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Silver Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobGuy View Post
Hi All,
Thought I should introduce myself. I've been a member for a while, stalking you all (apologise), gathering information and taking forever to decide before taking the plunge. I'm also a member of the TDF site, where I recently introduced my ladies while this site was down. Had hoped to do it here first!
Glad to see we are back up and running and well done to all those who worked hard to achieve this!!
I now have a family of my own. After a long time looking and hesitating, I started with an Irontech 158 silicone Celine, I purchased from a UKLDF member, Thanks Samuri! pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help!! Had been nervous about getting a doll, but when I got Celine, together with heads Luna and Rose, home I was absolutely blown away. The craftsmanship of the heads and body is exceptional. Anyway I've got the bug, you were right Sam . and she was quickly followed with a WM 156 H-cup and a 160cm Piperdoll Risako. I have to say I thought Silicone was amazing, but the TPE on the Piperdoll is something else, and the boob giggle is . I would love to know if anyone has a silicone piperdoll and how they compare, silicone/ TPE?
Anyway hope you like the attached snap (was only able to load 1?)! Unlike the majority of you on here I am not a photographer, well used to be many moons ago, but iPhone snapper today For the more astute among you, apologise for the makeup, my first attempt. A whole new world of things to learn.
Finally, should I list the girls individually on their own thread on who's who-meet the Dolls. Wouldn't want to mess up the this early and get kicked off like I noticed someone did just before the site went down.
Don't want to beat that record!
I have heard of Piperdoll and had a very good wright up especially Jessica Rabbit version
Old 08-06-2023, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
I have heard of Piperdoll and had a very good wright up especially Jessica Rabbit version
I am very impressed with Piperdolls. The softness of the TPE is very impressive and as I've stated before the jiggle on the body .
Check out Tommo's absolutely stunning JESS if your interested in getting a Jessica Rabbit version.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:42 AM
Bronze Member

Default BB

Hi, to the Forum, I am one who has many girlie's who doesn't know how to put pics on here as tried and failed and not tried again. You're girls are lovely especially the black one of which I have one but mine a BBW 6ye, I have seen yours on different sites and liked her.
Some of us put pics on IG and/ or Twitter when we can as easier for me, louiseandhersisters.
Due to work commitments I only have quick looks on here these days unless day off like today which never turns out a whole day as going to pick up Avon books. I have learnt a lot from these guys and tried different remedies myself. I have liked Pipers a long time especially Jessica, Akira now as well, saw them on SexCanada.
Good luck louiseandhersisters and old man
Old 09-06-2023, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobGuy View Post
Hi All,
Thought I should introduce myself. I've been a member for a while, stalking you all (apologise), gathering information and taking forever to decide before taking the plunge. I'm also a member of the TDF site, where I recently introduced my ladies while this site was down. Had hoped to do it here first!
Glad to see we are back up and running and well done to all those who worked hard to achieve this!!
I now have a family of my own. After a long time looking and hesitating, I started with an Irontech 158 silicone Celine, I purchased from a UKLDF member, Thanks Samuri! pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your help!! Had been nervous about getting a doll, but when I got Celine, together with heads Luna and Rose, home I was absolutely blown away. The craftsmanship of the heads and body is exceptional. Anyway I've got the bug, you were right Sam . and she was quickly followed with a WM 156 H-cup and a 160cm Piperdoll Risako. I have to say I thought Silicone was amazing, but the TPE on the Piperdoll is something else, and the boob giggle is . I would love to know if anyone has a silicone piperdoll and how they compare, silicone/ TPE?
Anyway hope you like the attached snap (was only able to load 1?)! Unlike the majority of you on here I am not a photographer, well used to be many moons ago, but iPhone snapper today For the more astute among you, apologise for the makeup, my first attempt. A whole new world of things to learn.
Finally, should I list the girls individually on their own thread on who's who-meet the Dolls. Wouldn't want to mess up the this early and get kicked off like I noticed someone did just before the site went down.
Don't want to beat that record!
Sorry, I really thought that I had replied to this but looks like another case where I wrote a reply and then did my usual mistaking preview for submit then closeing the tab Sorry.

Yes, the posting one image at a time from our albums can be a pain so many of us use third party (free) products like ImgBB where you can load multiple images at once to that site then copy all of the links and paste the URL's in messages here which shows the images as full size... Or more often medium linked if the images are too big (try to keep them at around 800 pixels (you can resize in paint) as the largest size for full linked.

Many of us here, myself included, are not professional phgotographers. We just love our girls. For a long time my camera was an old Olympus 2mp point and click. Samurai let me have one of his old bridge camera's a Cannon SX 30is.

I do use software (all free) mostly to change the focus, contrast and exposure (Fotor) because I'm too stupid to work out how to get the camera to change the settings. On occassion I edit pictures using Gimp where I want to merge pictures and I use Paint to resize, crop and rotate images (Which I could do with the other software just paint is so damned quick and simple).

I've got some cheap lights (think that they were £30 from Amazon) but for a while I used a table lamp and once I even used a halogen heater as a light source

Just don't get hung up on thinking that everyone here has top notch camera's, expensive lighting and super duper software. Those things are all nice but the main key ingredient to pics that you will be proud of is to just love the girl.

Actually... This picture was one taken with a point and click 2mp camera with the halogen heater as a light source and edited using only Fotor.

This one was taken with the same 2mp camera using a table lamp for light. Again only edited with Fotor to change focus, exposure and add a viginette.

Both of the pictures are of Angel.

As I say, I barely know one end of a camera from the other and on occassion I manage to turn out a half decent pic.

One thing that I will say is that the better the camera the less images you need to take. With the point and click I would generally take 200 to 300 pictures to get 5 to 10 that I felt were good enough for the family album. With the Canon I'll take maybe 60 to 80 and get 15-20 usable pics. I know that I could reduce that wastage further if the little TV screen on the nback was large enough to see their eyes.

Anyway, onl;y your girls. Lovely lasses matey. My favourite is the stripey Piper She reminds me a lot of the D4E Mulan (Maiko) who lives here. I think that its the eyes. I would post a pic to show you but she needs to be a bit older before she is allowed back on the site.

Welcome to the forum matey,

All the best,

Shamus.