UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Lovable Dolls Forum. (G)

Old 28-02-2010, 04:06 AM

Talking Finding "Uncut" Models

Lovable Dolls--

You might try looking for French-Canadian blokes transplanted out here to So. Cal.

That is where I've always hit "The Skin Jackpot", so to speak!
Old 28-02-2010, 05:13 AM

Wink Different "Member" Sizes pic

Lovable Dolls--

WOW...
Definitely some food for thought with those very nice examples. The ultra-realistic option with the actual "testes" sounds like what I'd go for, since I'm koo-koo for bollocks...
Old 26-03-2010, 03:57 AM

Default Adam's photos taken by Matt K.

It is really hard to believe that Adam looks that fantastic in "real life", but I'm happy to hear that, as I am on the verge of placing my order. I was able to find photos of Adam on Lovable Dolls viewbook page and LD sent me pics of the current available penis attachment sizes. Very helpful!
Although I myself, am partial to the Adam doll. This is no way means I think he is a better choice for everyone considering a male doll, over any other manufacturers male dolls. Adam is 5'6", which for many, might be on the short side. I originally was thinking along these lines---but, after reviewing more & more pics, the proportions of Adam are really appealing to me. He's got the look of an extremely ripped lightweight UFC fighter. His lower body has some "meat" on him as his legs are rather beefy and his ass is nice & "bubble-y". His shoulders are really hot, as is his neck thickness--not too buff, but very masculine. His "pretty boy" attributes can be toned down with some facial hair pieces and stubble beard shadow. I've gotta say, though---DIGGIN' THE LIPS (Too bad he needs a different head for oral sex! WOOF!!!)
RD2 body one, I believe, is approx. 5'9". This might really be a better choice for some people. RD2's chest on body one is really "pumped", which looks really great. RD2's also have a choice of different face styles which is nice. So there are lots of differences that are appreciated by different folks. It is fantastic that we have choices now from different manufacturers!

I just wanted to post again to say--the info for Adam is out there and He is listed for sale on LD's updated website. YAY!!!!

Looking forward to getting him ordered & bringing him home

Eachann
(nickygoat)
Old 20-05-2010, 12:29 AM

Default Just a couple more weeks, now...

Well, I've been assured my Adam Doll should be ready by the end of May (If not then, very soon afterward).

I hope & pray everything goes off without a hitch and I'll have photos to share here, very, very soon...

In the meantime---This is an example of the punched body-hair option I and another friend of mine ordered on our dolls!

Pretty hot, huh?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ADAM BUSH AND TRAIL 17.jpg (44.6 KB, 26 views)
Old 01-09-2010, 07:20 AM

Default Almost Ready!!!

Well, it is the last day of August and Eachann isn't quite poured yet. I've been told, another 2 weeks or so.

The waiting is hard but I know this doll is going to be FANTASTIC!!!

I can't wait to share pics of him on here!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Silver Member

hi Eachann,

it's good to hear you'll be getting your doll soon it's been quite a wait for you

I think we are all pretty keen to see some pictures when he turns up