UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Lovable Dolls Forum. (G)

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2010, 08:00 PM

Default Lovable Dolls site down but company alive

Hi all,

The Lovable Dolls site is down now, they (Bronwen and Matt) are not allowed to use this name any more to sell dolls trough, but as far I have seen they want to sell them trough another name in future (maybe as far I udnerstood trough "Knighthorse" directly but I'am not 100% sure about that so don't blame me if I'am wrong with that). So the company is still alive.
On the other forum (TDF) there is a razzia against Lovable Dolls its a pity.
Below my thoughts about it.
Bill of the other forum had once an intention with Lovable Dolls, he applauded it as it would be a worthy competitor for Abyss, forcing them to increase the quality of their dolls (and that of other mfgrs) to a higher standard too.
Thus we need a "Lovable Dolls" he told me.
Lovable Dolls is a beautifull product, and the other forum has been a source of orders for the new company due to all the internet traffic that went to there.
Regarding increasing the quality of dolls, this succeeded, (or at least for a part) cause Realdolls have now e.g. the same kind of realistic hands e.g. as Lovable dolls, and are made from platinum based silicone too.
I still can't imagine why he, after following this opinion a year, put that forum to people who are anti Lovable Dolls.
On the other forum they try to do their atmost best to damage the reputation of Lovable dolls now
Its a mess IMO, and I have seen, Lovable Dolls owners are anoyed by this.
I've often had a different opinion, different thoughts about things than the people of Lovable Dolls have.
This has often lead to "conflicts" between me and them now and then, however its never been my intention to torpede a doll company.
Fact is that they build good dolls cause I've never seen real serious complaints and even the poll at the other forum shows a high level of user satisfaction.
A forum should not be mfgr biased, I've tried to keep the other forum free from that.
This days are gone however.
Though reading things, it looks like most people don't take the management of the other forum seriously in their opinion on LD.
This shows that they know better, that these dolls are OK and that the forum management of the other forum is only trying to put as much bad about Lovable Dolls into the world as they can.
Sorry for having to write all this bad news on this always so peacefull forum but I felt the need to do this to inform you all.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Old 20-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Silver Member

hi Mytime,

thanks for letting us know the site is down, I guess if the courts say that name can no longer be used then it will have to be changed & the website will have to be changed to reflect this,

I'm reminded of those old words,

"would a rose, by any other name, smell as sweet?"

I think a loveable doll by any other name will be just as hot

Closed Thread