UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
That's above my knowledge. You can always ask Tommo for help.
OOC: Oh, it's not something I'd ask a mod to actually do. It would involve rehosting all of my images somewhere and relinking them. I currently host all the images I post here on Imgur for the higher resolution than I can upload to this site, but after this month's photo contest entry got deleted from there it shows me how little control I have over my images. I thought about just starting to upload everything here and dealing with the resolution limits, but when I tried that the site wouldn't upload anything (probably just an error at the time, although I haven't tried since).

As of now I'm still using Imgur, but if another image gets deleted (and the first photo in this thread is of Arachne naked, although not showing anything) there's nothing I can do about it, it's just missing from the story forever.

If I were to ask Tommo for anything it would be the ability to edit my own posts without restriction. Any mod would rightfully tell me to get stuffed if I asked them to relink what is probably close to 200 images!

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.
Old 31-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 8

After passing by Lillooet it was time to discover the reason we’d come all the way here. Narrow mountain roads with many corners and no guard rails. The next stretch of road passed by too quickly, or not quickly enough, depending on how you looked at it! Getting up early had paid off. There was very little traffic out and the two vehicles that we caught up to were kind enough to let us by quickly enough. At the end of this stretch of road was a beautiful set of hairpins down into the valley. Having not seen a vehicle going up, I turned around and blasted back up them like a hill climb event. The only sound heard over the engine combusting fuel and crisp mountain air was Arachne’s cries of joy as the different g-forces assaulted her body. She gripped the door handle to steady herself. Rhyl tried to see what was going on and left the comfort of his glove. The poor guy went careening into the back of the car, totally disoriented.

Many miles later I pulled over near Horseshoe bay to enjoy the view of the water below.

“So much water! Is that what you call an ocean?” Arachne asked.

“No, we can’t see the ocean from here. That is salt water, but there’s a massive island between us and open ocean. I’d like to show it to you someday. The island is beautiful in ways the mainland can’t compare. There’s so much I want to show you, to share with you. All we’re doing is driving, and that’s fun, but there’s so much that we’re driving by that you might find interesting. Next time I think I’ll do this a little differently,” I contemplated, already knowing that I wanted to do this again. “Let’s keep going. It’s still a long way to tonight’s stop. If you thought Calgary was a big city, you’re going to love this…”

Pulling back onto the highway we headed into the Vancouver metro area, a sprawling area with more than half of the population of my entire home province of Alberta. “Hah! An HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) lane! Perfect!” I’d never driven in one of those before. I wasn’t even aware of any in all of Alberta. Even with the advantages of the lane it took a very long time to make it through.

“When does it end?” asked Arachne. “There are so many rivvil here!”

“Yeah, about two point five million people.”

“Million? Hah! Once they are all under my control and working for Lolth we shall be unstoppable! Any foe will fall beneath wave after wave of cannon fodder! We can construct the most massive monuments in Lolth’s glory! Amazing!” Arachne continued to look out the window as the miles went by, her imagination captivated with the potential around her. I opted not to comment.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 01-11-2023, 04:23 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Excellent update and photos, and Arachne enjoying thinking about turning the population into her minions Looking forward to the next part of the adventure.

Old 01-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I'm enjoying traveling with you two vicariously, the photos make a great virtual trip.

BTW, don't know if you know but images need resizing to 1024 on the longest side for the forum albums.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Gold Member

Some great shots of the scenery. I really should go to Canada one day - being in the UK, the idea of a road without traffic at a standstill is pretty much unfathomable

I just hope human hands can craft a worthy monument to Lolth!
Old 01-11-2023, 12:38 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Excellent update and photos, and Arachne enjoying thinking about turning the population into her minions Looking forward to the next part of the adventure.
"Don't forget that you're part of the population too, you're just a little further away..."

"Anyone commenting here is already my minion! Those who do are smart enough to realize that being willing minions will serve them far better in the long run!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
I'm enjoying traveling with you two vicariously, the photos make a great virtual trip.

BTW, don't know if you know but images need resizing to 1024 on the longest side for the forum albums.
OOC: Glad you're enjoying it!

Hmm. When uploading it tells you 800x800 and that it will automatically resize. I notice now that it vaguely says 'if possible.' I guess 4600 x 3400 is outside that realm of possibility! But, just to see if it would actually do something I uploaded a 1000x1000 image and it resized it down to 599x599 I just don't like losing resolution! At least now I know why it wasn't auto resizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post

Some great shots of the scenery. I really should go to Canada one day - being in the UK, the idea of a road without traffic at a standstill is pretty much unfathomable

I just hope human hands can craft a worthy monument to Lolth!

"You should! Arachne and I would pick you up at the airport!"

"I'm sure you realize that the only way Lolth will be satisfied by something made with humans will be to make it entirely from human hands. But, unless Nymeria wills it, we will allow you to keep your hands and be one of the ones to do the construction instead of sacrificing your hands."

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 01-11-2023, 01:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post

"Anyone commenting here is already my minion! Those who do are smart enough to realize that being willing minions will serve them far better in the long run!"

We serve willingly, Arachne. Apart from my Rachel, who's a bossy little madam

Old 02-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
We serve willingly, Arachne. Apart from my Rachel, who's a bossy little madam

"Wonderful! Then your first task will be to 'convince' Rachel to follow you down the right path of Lolth. If she is bossy then perhaps she would make an excellent slave driver. There is always a place for her, so long as she realizes the bounds of that place..."
Old 02-11-2023, 04:21 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre View Post
"Wonderful! Then your first task will be to 'convince' Rachel to follow you down the right path of Lolth. If she is bossy then perhaps she would make an excellent slave driver. There is always a place for her, so long as she realizes the bounds of that place..."
Rachel would be up for being a slave driver. She even has a whip

Old 03-11-2023, 12:36 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Rachel would be up for being a slave driver. She even has a whip
"Perfect. Then her training will be easy."