UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Great ending to the road trip and I still want to know what happened to Bastet but I'm guessing all will be revealed during this current and excellent story
Old 20-11-2023, 01:50 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 5

Glissa lunged at Bastet, her blade moving quickly. Bastet blocked and deflected the attack with her staff.

On the web, Evey noticed a spider closing in on her position. “Aneka! Can you get this one?” she called.

“Yeah-ahhh!” started Aneka as the distraction from above left her open to attack from another spider. It knocked her down and quickly covered her in webbing.

Aneka’s fall distracted Glissa which gave Bastet a chance to strike, knocking Glissa off her feet and leaving her open to further attack. “Ooof!”

Evey swallowed hard as she saw from above what was happening to her friends. She had to have faith that the experienced fighters could take care of themselves while she now also had to protect herself. She had a small knife on her but she still had to keep herself from falling as well. Perhaps there was another option? She reached into Sassy and pulled out more Mischief. As the spider drew near she reached out and pressed the niblet to the spider…

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.
Old 22-11-2023, 04:07 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 6

This is a gif. Please click through if it doesn't play for you!

The spider shrieked as the Mischief magic washed over it, consuming it and converting it into something new. What exactly was happening to it Evey couldn’t be sure, but once the transformation was complete the spider skittered off as fast as it could. Evey let out a sigh of relief and continued to inch closer to Saffee.

Aneka drew her dagger and stabbed at the spider that was trying to immobilize her. Glissa was locked in combat with Bastet, trying to keep the cat’s weapon away from her.

“Sassy, I need a lot of Mischief! We’ve got to get Saffee out of all this webbing!”

“There’s plenty in the portal, Evey! But your friends! They’re in trouble! They’re okay, but they’re in trouble!”

“I’m not leaving Saffee again!” Evey reached into Sassy and pulled out niblet after niblet of Mischief, placing them all over the webbing.

Sassy let out a concerned moan of worry.

“FREE SAFFEE!” yelled Evey as she placed the last niblet of Mischief on the webbing. The magic activated and in a flash Saffee was out of the webbing! But only Saffee. With a surprised yell she found herself plummeting towards the floor.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 26-11-2023, 09:08 PM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 7

The blade of Bastet’s weapon moved closer and closer to Glissa’s neck as she wasn’t able to get the leverage necessary to overpower the cat. She grunted with effort. Suddenly, a shadow dropped from above and Bastet collapsed as Saffee dropped down on her.

“Hah!” Evey explained triumphantly. It wasn’t the plan, but it worked. Glissa was safe. She looked over at Aneka who was still struggling with the spider. Evey pushed off from the wall and leapt down towards Aneka, drawing her dagger as she did. She hit the spider with her knee and drove the dagger into it, squashing it flat. With that, the battlefield fell quiet.

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Computer issues, but hopefully everything is solved now.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 29-11-2023, 02:30 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 8

“Is everyone okay?” asked Evey. Everyone replied affirmatively. “What is that?” she asked, pointing to Bastet. “It doesn’t matter. If it’s a minion of the drow, slay it.”

Glissa glanced at Bastet. “Evey… I can’t do that. That’s not who we are! She’s defenseless. I won’t slay a defenseless creature like that. It’s not honorable. It’s not right.”

Evey let out a sigh and hung her head. “I’m sorry, you’re right. This isn’t me. I’m getting emotional about all this. Let’s… Restrain her. We’ll tie her up so she can’t follow us if she comes to. Um, grab that shoe. We’ll use the laces. Quick. We want to be gone before anything else comes.”

Glissa nodded and got to her feet before she went to get the shoe. “It’s okay, I get it. We’re all alive.”

“Evey, help Aneka,” ordered Saffee as she leaned against the wall.

“Of course Saffee, but how do you feel? Did the drow hurt you?” enquired Evey as she moved to help the entangled Aneka.

“I’ll be okay, just a little dizzy, I think. The drow just held me captive. I’ve been trapped in that web ever since the drow’s minions caught me. I’m feeling a little weak, a little light-headed. Hungry. Cold… My clothes!” she suddenly noticed.

Aneka snorted a laugh. “You just noticed that?”

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 01-12-2023, 01:49 AM
Bronze Member

Saving Saffee
Part 9

“I’ll give you a hand back and we’ll get you into something nicer and get you warmed up,” promised Evey.

“How did you even get me out of that web? You tried to cut it before and nothing happened. Look. My clothes are still in the web!”

“Hi!” greeted the shoe, “I’m Sassy! You should have seen the look on your face when you popped out! I’m glad you’re okay! Ha ha!”

Saffee jumped a little. “A talking shoe? You got help from Minx Mansion! Magnificent!” laughed Saffee. “I’ll hear the full story once we’re safe again, but thank you for helping us, Sassy.”

“Of course! This has been one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done! I can’t wait to share the story with everyone back at the mansion!”

The elves continued to work. Glissa tied up Bastet securely as best she could so that they could leave.

“Ugh! It’s in my hair!” Aneka complained. At least her armor had kept her from getting injured.

With their mission complete, they headed for the grate to head back down to the basement.

OOC: That's the end for now! Thank you for reading! The next story is already in the works

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 01-12-2023, 06:09 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

A cracking adventure!

- - -
Old 01-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Amazing, and funny
Old 13-12-2023, 02:39 AM
Bronze Member

Bastet's Punishment
Part 1

With a barely contained rage boiling under the surface Arachne untied the bound cat. “Clean this mess up. Take the spiders to the Room of Creation to be revived. I’m going to have a shower, then go to bed. We will talk in the morning,” she told Bastet, her words sounding very much like a threat.

Submissively, Bastet complied.

The next morning Arachne didn’t see Bastet, but she called out for the cat goddess to attend her. Bastet did, but timidly. She knew that she’d failed in her task and how the drow tolerated that; which was to say they didn’t.

Arachne sat on the side of the bed by where the battle had taken place. “Come in, Bastet. Join me,” she coaxed, patting the sheet beside her.

Bastet was reluctant but realised that disobeying would only make things worse. She climbed up the sheets with her claws and got on her knees before the drow, steeling herself for the punishment that was sure to come.

Follow us on Twitter!

Old 14-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Bronze Member

Bastet's Punishment
Part 2

Arachne reached over to the wall and pulled the cocoon out of the webbing that had once entrapped Saffee. “You know why you’re here. You failed. I leave for three days and that small elven annoyance is allowed to rule the place! I lost my prisoner due to your incompetence. What do you have to say for yourself?” asked Arachne.

Bastet looked up at Arachne and began to speak in her ancient tongue which only brought out the rage in Arachne. “Speak Common, you useless cat!” she exploded, reaching down and grabbing Bastet tightly in her fist. “My wanre said you would be useful to me but I am doubting him! Should I punish him too?” she asked rhetorically before throwing Bastet against the wall. She bounced off and collapsed to the floor.

***No dolls were harmed in the making of this story!

Follow us on Twitter!