UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-10-2018, 03:57 PM

I am definitely looking forward to the day when I can purchase a doll who can speak to me (Outside of my own head) and cuddle me in bed (without me spending ages trying to position her myself).

My only concern, truly, is the personalities they might give to to these dolls by default. As some people have already pointed out, coming home to your doll saying "Hello handsome, why don't we go to bed and I can show you a really good time..?" would be such a turn off. It's just a reminder of how fake they are.

What I would appreciate, is a software that comes with the robots, and allows us to program our own ideal personalities (to an extent), but also have the option for them to generate their own random likes and dislikes, within boundaries which we can also set.

So for example, I could program for my doll to be polite, shy, and into really "nerdy" stuff like Lord of the Rings, to make for an interesting conversation. These robots will presumably be connected to the Wifi, so they'll be able to search for relevant LOTR topics to talk about, and maybe even tell me something I didn't know about Tolkien's world!

She'd also be able to generate random likes of her own, but they'd be manageable for the user if I don't want her to like something. For example, she might one day say "I like baseball, can we talk about baseball?". I have no idea about baseball, or many sports to be completely honest xD So it'd be nice to just tap into the software and code in "NO SPORTS".

Some people might say this makes them appear MORE FAKE, however, we already develop our own ideas of what our dolls' personalities are anyway.

God, I can't wait for these dolls.