UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Maidlee Doll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Gold Member

Default Introducing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

After Unboxing Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong, I'd like to introduce her more in-depth to you.

For starters: That's how she looks like when she waits for you:

She has beautiful huge breasts with a 36DD cup size. Sometimes, Maid-Fong seems to be a bit shy about her looks…

There's really no reason for shyness. Not at all ;-) I love the fingers. They feel incredibly real when touching them - and they are fully poseable.

The makeup on her lips and on her nipples is a bit colourful.

The hands have wires and can keep a pose like this:

The breasts have zones of different softness. E.g. the nipples are harder than the breasts, just like the real thing. This is a very realistic design.

It's totally different than a TPE doll which is soft as well, but has the same material everywhere.

Also, she has beautiful feet with lots of details. They even show a sinew and some veins.

The sole of a foot and her toes. For better durability, the toes are not separated. There are no wires in the toes.

In this image, you can see the seamline. The seams were removed very precisely.

Maidlee Doll created Maid-Fong with an enormous amount of carefulness that distinguishes Maid-Fong from more industrially manufactured dolls.

This foot is just wonderful! I'm not too much into the foot fetish, but with feet like this I am quite tempted…

Last edited by Dollstudio; 01-05-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Gold Member

Also, Maid-Fong has very nice buttocks. Voluptuously round and very soft:

If you look at her like this, who couldn't resist?

On top of that, she has very attractive lady parts. The color of those lips is just perfect!

Above with closed lips. Again you can see how precise the seamlines were trimmed.

…and here with opened legs. The pussy lips adjust if the legs are closed or spread. Just like the real thing!

She can touch herself with her own hands…

Also she can use a toy if nobody else is around… If you're not getting hot by that, you might want to check if you're already dead ;-)

Because Maid-Fongs fingers have wires, they are poseable and can grab and hold small objects.

However, the joints in Maid-Fong are loose. That's adesign decision to make her a perfect love doll. She's not designed to be a mannequin.

I think you get the idea…

And there's more if you turn her around:

The butt reacts similarily like the vagina if you move her limbs. With closed legs, the butthole is rather closed. But if you start spreading her legs, the butthole opens up invitingly for you.

By the way: Vagina and anus are exactly placed where they are supposed to be. This doll is anatomically correct where it matters!

-Sandro
Old 01-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Gold Member

Maid-Fong is an exceptional silicone doll, created with an enormous amount of love for details. Similar to an Anatomical Doll, she is created by a single artist, not by a company or a factory. I am convinced that she is an incredible value for the money!

We are importing her from Canada to Germany and can ship to all countries in the EU. Individual arrangements to ship her to the surrounding countries outside the EU like Norway or Switzerland are possible.

Until February, Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong included just the vagina in the base model. This vagina is totally amazing, it's over 20 cm deep and very soft. But Maid-Fong is a serious love doll and can do much more for you.

Since February, all sisters of Maid-Fong bought from Dollstudio are "all inclusive". She comes with anal and oral options without additional charges. Both options are now included in the base price. Those options are an CAD 400.00 value you get for free!

Including customs, taxes and shipping to (almost) any location in Germany, she costs 4,699.00€. Shipping from Germany to most locations in the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Sweden, Danmark, Austria etc. is about 60.00€-80.00€. This is probably the most comfortable and most affordable way to get a doll of her kind delivered to your doorsteps!

Also, we can arrange shipment directly from Canada to the UK (~3,800.00€, including shipping with DHL Express). Please contact me for details, if you are interested in this option.

Here are more details about Maid-Fong: http://en.dollstudio.org/node/360

Please drop me a PM here at the forum, or send a mail to info@dollstudio.org for a quote, if you are interested in this beautiful doll!

Sandro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4742.jpg (25.8 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by Dollstudio; 01-05-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Thanks so much for introducing us to these dolls - a wide variety aiming at the highest quality. The details of Maid-Fong are amazing, as you show, and the way in which you're photographing dolls and their features suggests that you're doing so as a result of an enthusiasm for dolls rather than merely a dispassionate business venture and your helpfulness on other threads, both here and in other places is really wonderful.

In choosing dolls to stock it's very clear that you're looking for quality rather than mere mass production.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 01-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
The details of Maid-Fong are amazing, as you show, and the way in which you're photographing dolls and their features suggests that you're doing so as a result of an enthusiasm for dolls […]
Thank you very much Harem, your kind words mean a lot to me as they come from an enthusiast doll owner as experienced, passionate and opinionated like you!

You are quite right, for Ira am myself, the business side of selling dolls is a necessity and not the sole reason to attempt this venture. We talked a lot about this in the past months when Dollstudio changed from being a workshop into becoming a vendor.

During this transition, we both made the most wonderful experience when talking to customers and trying to find the right doll for them: Sometimes, we could touch people's lives and give them something beautiful that wasn't there before. I don't have the right words for this in English, but it's similar to what conventionally only music or a felicitous movie can accomplish.

Anyway, dealing with certain dolls can be rewarding in very different ways than just making profit.

Cheers, Sandro
Old 02-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks for posting these picks Sandro. Maid Fong certainly is a beautifully formed doll, made with obvious care and attention to detail. I think hers may well be the most lifelike labia I have seen on any doll and the feet are a stunning work of art in their own right.