UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Torsodoll Forum. (22/4)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

Default Elodie YouQDoll Torso "Review"

Firstly let me make it clear I am not in any way particularly qualified to judge or experienced in these things - I am just an average guy with a keen interest in and small collection of few Torso dolls ranging from 5KG models which aren't much more than a sex toy up to full size, so what follows is just my own opinion and general thoughts, I also apologise in advance if the following is a bit rambly - its just how my mind works.....................

I received "Elodie" https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/y...a7427e7f&_ss=r
Promptly and without incident, I was a bit concerned as Lucid did a bit of a- less than I was happy with-job on packing my previous order, (see my post on the Lucid page) However all credit to them they did give me 10% off Elodie which was probably part of my final incentive to hit the "buy now".

Elodie was very well packed with a proper plastic face cover thingy which seems much better than the foam type I have had previously. She had the usual small accessories pack but I was surprised at the quality of the wig which seems really nice, I think its a std Lucid item. The only thing I didn't like was the blanket which has a slight Teddy Bear image pattern (hence possibly suggesting / somehow inferring "young") On removing her from her box and doing some basic "assembly" the first thing I noticed was how attractive she is - I know they are are always a bit of a compromise but the photos on the Lucid web page do not do her justice. The quality of the YouQ body moulding seems excellent, I can find no faults or flaws and I really looked closely, The surface texture of the TPE is really nice and I really like the proportions she is curvy in all the right places the breasts are large and squishy without being silly. I think her face is really pretty but of course that's a personal thing. I almost ordered just the YouQ body only which saves around £70 but I,m now so glad I got the head too. The head connector is a quick release ball on the body end but the end that screws into the head is reduced down to 8mm or so, which seems a bit small to my technical brain, It works fine though. The LHP seems really good although not too much of an issue on a Torso anyway. Internal texture is also very nice, The only very slight negative could be that the rear orifice is not very deep. She is quite heavy for a torso but easy enough to manoeuvre and its a small price to pay for the quality and consistency of the TPE assuming that's the reason.

Elodie is very cuddly and I don't really know quite how to explain it but she seems a lot more "real" than some of my others, I know its crazy to get attached to what is essentially a large piece of moulded rubber but I really love her proportions and shape, I am very glad I got her. If anything untoward was to happen to her I would replace her just the same. I think the quality is excellent for the price (even without my 10% off). If I was to be hyper critical I could suggest that her neck is very slightly on the long side but it doesn't detract from her appeal and again its a personal thing - lets face it - "real" people are all different shapes aren't they?

As an approx frame of reference I also have similar size torso Climax Doll which I really like and was £100 cheaper without head but although there is nothing at all wrong with the Climax Doll next to Elodie the Climax Doll looks nowhere near as good. I also have a Zelex Torso (circa £600+) which I really like although the breasts are really firm -not realistic at all, again the YouQ quality really shows when compared to the Zelex (which I believe is the most expensive Torso Lucid sell). I like curvy women so much prefer the body shape of Elodie to the Zelex. The Zelex is lighter and skinnier but always seems much more awkward to move around - probably because she has arms.!

In summary - and I may well be slightly biased as I am attracted to her body shape - I think Elodie (may yet change her name) is fantastic value for money and really nice quality, In fact the quality seems infinitely better than I would expect at this price point. - so thankyou very much to Lucid and YouQ
Old 23-07-2023, 09:43 PM
Silver Member

Thanks for your review I was considering getting one of theses torsos in the future but it sounds like the head is not standard 16mm Thread meaning difficult to switch heads -

just for interest do the orifices have any ridges inside or tongue for added pleasure and what is she like to kiss soft ? my 6YE torso and head has not been beaten on that side of things except no tongue

the breasts sounds great softer which is great both torsos I have the breasts I think are a bit too firm
Old 24-07-2023, 09:51 AM
Bronze Member

Hi, I will check on the head thread sizes and report later today. The choice of sizes does seem a bit odd but I guess there will be a technical reason for it. Maybe Caroline from YouQ who is now on here can also clarify.
Old 24-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Bronze Member

Yes all 3 orifices have "ridges" or internal texture of varying pattern. The front LH has a very similar internal texture to my 6YE 14kg Torso (which I think is the same as yours) The face and lips are quite soft but probably not quite as soft as a typical human, There is no tongue as such just a moulded internal mouth shape. The breasts are slightly softer than my 6YE Torso but they are bigger so not a fair direct comparison. The way the breasts move and jiggle is very realistic. Actually the overall body shape is quite similar to the 6YE just that the YouQ is half as big again and about double the weight, She weighs about 30kg in her box including head.

The head connector is a double ended stepped stud with M8 on the head end and M16 on the body end,, like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-S.../dp/B08MT2R7KN So you could fit any M16 head on the YouQ body and you could fit the YouQ head on any M16 body but you would need to use the YouQ stud.
The M8 stud looks a bit puny next to the M16 but it feels firm and works perfectly OK. Once screwed into the head up to the shoulder its quite rigid. I have no idea why its like this as the M8 just seems an un-necessary complication, unless the head has an alternative application where the M8 is required, Maybe Caroline from YouQ can clarify ?
Old 24-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Silver Member

Thanks Aly for your update on this Torso sounds good and at least I could still put an M16 head onto it for swopping out -

The extra weight does not bother me being a Torso they are so much easier to move about reason why I love them

I will seriously consider this one in the future

Thanks again
Old 24-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Firstly let me make it clear I am not in any way particularly qualified to judge or experienced in these things - I am just an average guy with a keen interest in and small collection of few Torso dolls ranging from 5KG models which aren't much more than a sex toy up to full size, so what follows is just my own opinion and general thoughts, I also apologise in advance if the following is a bit rambly - its just how my mind works.....................

I received "Elodie" https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/y...a7427e7f&_ss=r
Promptly and without incident, I was a bit concerned as Lucid did a bit of a- less than I was happy with-job on packing my previous order, (see my post on the Lucid page) However all credit to them they did give me 10% off Elodie which was probably part of my final incentive to hit the "buy now".

Elodie was very well packed with a proper plastic face cover thingy which seems much better than the foam type I have had previously. She had the usual small accessories pack but I was surprised at the quality of the wig which seems really nice, I think its a std Lucid item. The only thing I didn't like was the blanket which has a slight Teddy Bear image pattern (hence possibly suggesting / somehow inferring "young") On removing her from her box and doing some basic "assembly" the first thing I noticed was how attractive she is - I know they are are always a bit of a compromise but the photos on the Lucid web page do not do her justice. The quality of the YouQ body moulding seems excellent, I can find no faults or flaws and I really looked closely, The surface texture of the TPE is really nice and I really like the proportions she is curvy in all the right places the breasts are large and squishy without being silly. I think her face is really pretty but of course that's a personal thing. I almost ordered just the YouQ body only which saves around £70 but I,m now so glad I got the head too. The head connector is a quick release ball on the body end but the end that screws into the head is reduced down to 8mm or so, which seems a bit small to my technical brain, It works fine though. The LHP seems really good although not too much of an issue on a Torso anyway. Internal texture is also very nice, The only very slight negative could be that the rear orifice is not very deep. She is quite heavy for a torso but easy enough to manoeuvre and its a small price to pay for the quality and consistency of the TPE assuming that's the reason.

Elodie is very cuddly and I don't really know quite how to explain it but she seems a lot more "real" than some of my others, I know its crazy to get attached to what is essentially a large piece of moulded rubber but I really love her proportions and shape, I am very glad I got her. If anything untoward was to happen to her I would replace her just the same. I think the quality is excellent for the price (even without my 10% off). If I was to be hyper critical I could suggest that her neck is very slightly on the long side but it doesn't detract from her appeal and again its a personal thing - lets face it - "real" people are all different shapes aren't they?

As an approx frame of reference I also have similar size torso Climax Doll which I really like and was £100 cheaper without head but although there is nothing at all wrong with the Climax Doll next to Elodie the Climax Doll looks nowhere near as good. I also have a Zelex Torso (circa £600+) which I really like although the breasts are really firm -not realistic at all, again the YouQ quality really shows when compared to the Zelex (which I believe is the most expensive Torso Lucid sell). I like curvy women so much prefer the body shape of Elodie to the Zelex. The Zelex is lighter and skinnier but always seems much more awkward to move around - probably because she has arms.!

In summary - and I may well be slightly biased as I am attracted to her body shape - I think Elodie (may yet change her name) is fantastic value for money and really nice quality, In fact the quality seems infinitely better than I would expect at this price point. - so thankyou very much to Lucid and YouQ
Hi Aly, Wow, Thank you so much for your sincere comments. I have noticed the question you raised in the article. In order to better solve this, we have communicated with the production and purchasing departments. From now on, we will re-purchase pure color high-quality blankets for all products. About the screw, I will clarify in the following post. BTW, except torsos, YouQ TPE dolls and silicone dolls all in high-level quality and design.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Bronze Member

Hi Caroline,
Nice of you to respond so promptly, and yes I think plain blankets would be better - it's only my opinion and a minor observation on the packaging ,not a criticism of your product. doesn't actually bother me but as you probably know we have a bit of an issue in the UK with importing smaller/ shorter / young "looking" dolls. I am not fully clear on the exact situation as I have never directly imported a doll but there are documented cases on here. I am sure those who know much more than I will add their comments as reqd.

Its the same thing with the head connector - doesn't bother me at all and it works perfectly but it raises the issue of interchangeability with different heads and bodies which seems like something many people like to do.
Thankyou for making such a nice product _ I look forward to seeing more of your dolls - Elodie says Hi
Old 24-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
Thanks for your review I was considering getting one of theses torsos in the future but it sounds like the head is not standard 16mm Thread meaning difficult to switch heads -

just for interest do the orifices have any ridges inside or tongue for added pleasure and what is she like to kiss soft ? my 6YE torso and head has not been beaten on that side of things except no tongue

the breasts sounds great softer which is great both torsos I have the breasts I think are a bit too firm
Hi Tarlos, I am Caroline. Nice to meet you here. Yes, 16mm screw for head is standrad in this industry, even from the beginning. YouQ screw is 8mm-16mm plug screw, which the patent belongs to us, we invented this. following are the pictures https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEzS7N4IgQn6WWnhHbYb-t-gV10y6i17/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Ws...ew?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hE_...ew?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/18M8...ew?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkY...ew?usp=sharing
And let me clarify why we make this design and what going we will do in the near further: Before we change the screw design, we are changing the skull design and also material, we use PU foam materials, which can be make the head without any smell, and more realistic structure. Even you cannot see from the surface of the head, but certainly you will find it of good quality. Of cause if you wanna match with other bodies no problem, Screw is the simplest thing in the whole design.

But honestly, some of our customers wanna M16 screw directly, which will be convenient for them. We are going to change the head connector design, to meet customer's request. And what's more, our latest design is screw with Rocking function. Please check the picture:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jvY...ew?usp=sharing

BTW, about the tongue, you can make separate purchase. Or note: A tongue for gift in next order.

Thanks in the end
Old 24-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Yes all 3 orifices have "ridges" or internal texture of varying pattern. The front LH has a very similar internal texture to my 6YE 14kg Torso (which I think is the same as yours) The face and lips are quite soft but probably not quite as soft as a typical human, There is no tongue as such just a moulded internal mouth shape. The breasts are slightly softer than my 6YE Torso but they are bigger so not a fair direct comparison. The way the breasts move and jiggle is very realistic. Actually the overall body shape is quite similar to the 6YE just that the YouQ is half as big again and about double the weight, She weighs about 30kg in her box including head.

The head connector is a double ended stepped stud with M8 on the head end and M16 on the body end,, like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-S.../dp/B08MT2R7KN So you could fit any M16 head on the YouQ body and you could fit the YouQ head on any M16 body but you would need to use the YouQ stud.
The M8 stud looks a bit puny next to the M16 but it feels firm and works perfectly OK. Once screwed into the head up to the shoulder its quite rigid. I have no idea why its like this as the M8 just seems an un-necessary complication, unless the head has an alternative application where the M8 is required, Maybe Caroline from YouQ can clarify ?
Please check that the plug-in is plugged in and installed properly
Old 24-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Hi Caroline,
Nice of you to respond so promptly, and yes I think plain blankets would be better - it's only my opinion and a minor observation on the packaging ,not a criticism of your product. doesn't actually bother me but as you probably know we have a bit of an issue in the UK with importing smaller/ shorter / young "looking" dolls. I am not fully clear on the exact situation as I have never directly imported a doll but there are documented cases on here. I am sure those who know much more than I will add their comments as reqd.

Its the same thing with the head connector - doesn't bother me at all and it works perfectly but it raises the issue of interchangeability with different heads and bodies which seems like something many people like to do.
Thankyou for making such a nice product _ I look forward to seeing more of your dolls - Elodie says Hi
Hi Aly, Yes, thank you so much again. I knew before it will be an issue in the UK with any smaller young looking dolls. we never sell smaller dolls in all UK or EU countries. But the suggest in blanket is very good, which we never noticed before. And hope you have a good time with Elodie, best regards from Caroline.