UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:46 AM
Bronze Member

Default New here, looking for advice with getting my first doll!

First of all, hello!

I'm Mondino, I'm new here. I've been looking into getting a doll for years now, slowly easing my way in... You know how it starts, buying a fleshlight just to see if it even feels good, then you go for something bigger, then just a torso, then you want a whole doll!

Unfortunately I'm a student and on an extremely small budget... Also I have no idea which vendors I should be trusting, and the idea of paying so much money just to be ripped off is quite scary.

A couple of months ago I bought my first torso from Amazon, Isabel, Link below...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I absolutely adore her, I dress her up, brush her hair, cuddle her whilst I watch TV, cuddle her in my sleep, kiss her before I go to University and when I get home. She's made being single so much easier on me, as I'm quite a lonely guy.

I really want to get a full sized doll now. I've seen a model which I love on so many sites but have no idea which ones are real and which are scams. It's this:

https://buysexdoll.co.uk/doll/big-bo...ls-misa-100cm/

The size would be great, I'm a short guy but want to feel like a tall man for once, haha. And the price is just about affordable (Around £600).

Isabel only cost me £100. Surely, logically, I can get a similar sized doll, which actually has arms and legs, without cleaning out my entire bank account.

She's great quality, I look after her, she feels great. I just wish she had arms and legs! Haha.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who read this. I'm open to any advice you can give me.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:50 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Mondino...nice to have you here. Okay, the Question is if you want a new or a used Doll.
The advantage of a used Doll is you can get a longer one. I think, i didn ´t knew how tall you are, 100cm is a very short one. Its my opinion. Here in the Forum are everytime a lot of used, great Dolls for selling...and i never hear that they are not okay. Like demaged or something else...
I have now 5 Dolls. All are used. The last, my Sam i bougt for 400 Euros=360 Pounds. She is 140 cm and a good one !!!
So try to think what´s to do and good luck for your looking of a " Big" Girl !!!
Old 08-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Mondino and welcome first off all do you live in uk? If so i would forget about importing a 100 cm doll if customs check it you will lose ya doll ya money and you might get a visit off the boys in blue about it to top it off. If you only have around 600 pounds to spend then i buy used tbh i have a doll that costs 1900-2000 at lovedoll uk i won it Wm 167 N cup she is and i will be putting her up for sale this week she will be around your budget! Best wishes Silver.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Bronze Member

Hiya . My first turned up yesterday . She second hand and was in mint condition .
She looks new . She is 158cm . If you buy second hand make sure not used no damage .
Check pictures . Mine is only 2months old from factory.
One thing is weight . Very heavy .
Old 08-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Gold Member

Hi Mondino, welcome to the forum.

Forgive the pun, but you should be 'aiming higher'. There are frequently second hand dolls available on the forum of sufficient altitude so as not to become subject to customs scrutiny and the best thing is that they are within the EU in any case.

The website you listed does not make it clear if stock is in the UK and customs cleared. It very likely isn't and you may experience problems.

Good luck with your continued search.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Find a seller within the EU. If you buy from outside you will have to pay import duty and VAT. Buy from one of the dealers recommended on this forum and all import problems will have been dealt with for you.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome. You've done right in asking before buying.

That cute little bundle of joy has been on the markets for a while now, and I dont know of any UK based retailer that sells her now, due to the tightening up of import controls on small dolls. What I do recall is that one from the REAL manufacturer was around £1000. I'm not going to cast aspersions on a retailer i dont know, but this does look like a 'too good to be true' situation, and whilst you may get a doll that looks exactly like the pics, it also may not, or even worse be really poor quality.

Heres the WMDolls Page for her
http://wmdollshop.com/33-ft-d-cup/

WM are the original Manufactures of this doll and they are charging $1200 direct from the factory before shipping ans import fees have been paid.

a Full body doll is expansive. Thats a fact of the doll world in the UK. HMRC dont seem to be able to differentiate between a miniature mature woman and a child, so anything small (especially with a young face like this one) will almost certainly draw attention at the customs counter.

You best bet it to buy from a UK based reseller, who import the dolls to their own facilities, then ship on to you. They deal with Import fees, customs, etc and the price you see on their site is the total cost to you.

Options you have for new without going way up in the price range are

Teddybabes and Teddybabe deluxes from Love Honey
Not hughly realistic, but addictive , cuddly, warm, light weight, bombproof in bed, and with a little learning and experimentation , surprisingly good for Snuh Snuh. They dont get called cuddle monsters for nothing.

LH Teddybabes https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=teddybabe
TeddyBabe forum http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...splay.php?f=13

DS Dolls Ex-Lite
This is a Foam Doll from DS Dolls. She's full size (160cm +) very light, beautiful to be hold, and being foam, she'll be nice and warm in bed next to you. maybe not the best for sex as I have heard the opening for her insert can tear, but you could keep her for everything but, and keep your torso for actual WooHoo!

Cloud Climax have her in stock and she's actually cheaper than your 100cm
Info https://cloudclimax.com/p/new-ex-lite
Order page https://cloudclimax.com/products/ds-dolls-ex-lite
Gary's Ex-Lite thread, which is about the most amazing set of photos ever taken of this doll http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...hlight=ex-lite

(at that price im almost tempted, but I did just buy a new Airsoft rifle.......)

After that you're stepping up to the £1000 mark, but Cloud Climax do offer a payment plan,. so theres an option there for you if you do decide you want full size TPE or silicone.

Hope that helps a bit

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 08-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Bronze Member

First of all thanks to everyone who replied, and thanks for the welcoming! It's nice being accepted into the community so quickly!

Secondly, sorry for my slow reply, I thought I was subscribed to the thread but apparently not...

Thirdly, does anyone know what exactly are the height requirements for not getting into trouble with the fuzz? And also do these things still get checked if they're ordered from inside the EU? (I do live in the UK).

I emailed the website customer support at LoveAndVibes where my Isabel is from (it's based in France) to ask if they're getting any full body dolls, and they are, one of which is 4ft4, another is 3ft3.

I'm quite overwhelmed by all these replies, but it is wonderful seeing so many! I'll try reply to each of you now:

Harlyhahn, thank you! Ideally I do want a new, untouched doll. I guess I'm just that kind of guy. I suppose I'd get a used one if I really fell in love with the doll, and if it wasn't... too used. Also having a smaller doll would be advantageous in a few ways. I live in a student house, and if one of the other students found that I had one of these dolls it would be quite embarrassing for me, haha. The smaller they are, the easier to hide xD

Silverfox71, thanks for the reply. I see where you're coming from, it is a big concern to me. Also 167cm would be a bit too tall for my taste.

Tomcat, that would be a circumstance where I would buy secondhand, if it was mint condition for sure. Is there a known site for that or do you just keep an eye on the forums for sellers?

Algaeholics, thanks, I know, I was just linking the site for the picture

Frederick, that would be the ideal situation, yes, I'm assuming customs is more lenient from the EU?

Karrot, thank you for the extensive reply! I have looked into most of these dolls. Teddybabes, I think are a cute idea, but I want mine to feel like a real person. I think it has to be TPE/R or Silicone for me.
As for the EX-Lite, I was intrigued when I first saw it, but I saw some videos and decided the foam just doesn't appeal to me at all. Though she is BEAUTIFUL, I feel like she'd break very easily, and she doesn't seem to be very flexible either. Not a huge fan of the disconnecting limbs either... Or the removable vagina. And could you bath with her? (Also, sorry for bombarding you with all this) I'm probably being too picky, especially for a first doll, but I don't want to purchase something I know I won't care too much about, or even worse end up breaking it by accident. The price is very tempting, but again, I just don't know if it's what I want.

Finally, I apologise to everyone for my replying incorrectly. I've never used a forum for anything before and have no idea how to quote and reply properly or anything xD

Thank you all for your help! I look forward to reading more of your replies!
Old 08-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondino View Post
Thirdly, does anyone know what exactly are the height requirements for not getting into trouble with the fuzz? And also do these things still get checked if they're ordered from inside the EU? (I do live in the UK).
Well, its between "This height" and "This heigh", how Boarder Plod is feeling on the day, whether he got some the night before, and what day of the month it is.

Seriously there is nothing concrete that we know of. We have just heard from members and importers that small dolls have been problematic. To this end most, if not all, of the UK resellers now no longer deal with anything under 145cm (even Cloud Climax appear to have stopped selling the DS145)

Quote:
Karrot, thank you for the extensive reply! I have looked into most of these dolls. Teddybabes, I think are a cute idea, but I want mine to feel like a real person. I think it has to be TPE/R or Silicone for me.
As for the EX-Lite, I was intrigued when I first saw it, but I saw some videos and decided the foam just doesn't appeal to me at all. Though she is BEAUTIFUL, I feel like she'd break very easily, and she doesn't seem to be very flexible either. Not a huge fan of the disconnecting limbs either... Or the removable vagina. And could you bath with her? (Also, sorry for bombarding you with all this) I'm probably being too picky, especially for a first doll, but I don't want to purchase something I know I won't care too much about, or even worse end up breaking it by accident. The price is very tempting, but again, I just don't know if it's what I want.
Hey No probs. You've seen the options and thats all I was driving at You're absolutely right in saying you dont want to buy something you dont think you'll get into (pun, lol.....ok im getting me coat)

As for bathing with the Ex-like, hell you could probably user her as a floatation device

One thing i will say is dont steamroller your way to a fixed vagina. There are benefits to both. On pretty much every TPE doll out there now the 'insert' is just a tube you put in place completely inside the doll. All the outer details are molded onto the doll body, so from an external aesthetic point of view there's little difference. The big point is that many TPE dolls with built in's have been found to be too tight for their partners. With an insert you have the option of either using something different or not using it at all, but with built in you are basically stuck with a VJ you cant get in to. Worth considering.

Quote:
Finally, I apologise to everyone for my replying incorrectly.
And stop that right now! None of us were forum genius' on day one we dont expect you to be either

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 08-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Bronze Member

Haha, thanks Karrot, you made me laugh a couple of times there xD

I suppose I'm gonna have to wait till i can afford something bigger then. Even the 4ft4 one I found is £900, yikes! I should probably look into second hand dolls but I'm doubtful that I'll find one I like.

Also I suppose if it's just a tube that detaches then it isn't so bad. I want it to be aesthetically pleasing :P

Many thanks for the support!

Tags
100cm, 1st doll, advice, new here