UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:34 PM

Default my (wanted) doll arrived!

Purchased from Aliexpress (not COZSX sex dolls factory 2 Store!), she took 9 days to arrive.

I had asked for shipment from uk, but she came from germany. All customs stuff was paid and she must have sailed through.

The delivery status from DHL was not updated as it said she was still in Germany this morning. I went for something to eat and she had been left round the side of my house..naughty delivery driver!

I was shaking while opening the box, excited doesn't quite do the feeling justice!

She was well packed, no damaged all though she does have a couple of indents on her feet and part of her labia looks like it's missing!

I think she was meant to be a wm140 with a 36 head and if I'm honest, she doesn't look like the pictures... but that doesn't matter to me! I paid a very low price and she looks great, whoever she looks like.

There were 3 sets of eyes, 2 wigs and some clothes that fit badly. The doll has got lovely coloured skin (once again not like the photo but very nice to me). I've given her a sponge bath, powder and blonde hair with blue eyes. The clothes are in the wash.

She is 135cm tall, curvy hips, big boobs (for her size) and a sticking out booty.

Her joints are firm but not awkwardly stiff. One leg is a little loose but its not hanging off and she can be moved around fairly easily.

Once I can find a tailors measuring tape I will measure her up to see what her stats really are... and I'll eventually post a couple of pictures if anyone is curious as to what a cheap china doll might look like.

Confession time: I can't stop looking at her and touching her! It's the classic honeymoon period. I'm a bit freaked out by how easily I've taken to her.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Gold Member

Congrats on the arrival and happy honeymoon!

My Allie is a WM140 #36 so you can compare your lady with Allie. I wouldn't bother too much if she is a fake as you've already fallen for her anyways.

Hoping for some photo's.

Enjoy!
Old 08-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Golden Diamond Member

This has made my good day better!

I wont keep you. Enjoy the honeymoon!

(Big hint: Satin PJ's both protect dolls in bed and make them feel amazing to sleep next to and fondle during the night)

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 08-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Gold Member

Glad to hear that she's arrived (relatively) safely. Do you have a name in mind for her yet?
Hope you enjoy the honeymoon - perhaps a photo, when you eventually come up for some air???
Old 09-03-2018, 03:46 AM
Golden Diamond Member

thewetlettuce, Congratulation to your new honey!

happy honeymoon
Old 09-03-2018, 09:39 AM

Many thanks for the kind words.

I ended up bringing my "sex toy" to bed rather than storing her away and found myself checking to see if she had enough of the cover on her! haha

I keep waiting for her to blink or turn and look at me... do I need to visit a psychiatric ward already?!

my only issue last night was that she is stone cold. Would an electric mattress cover on low do the trick and be safe?
Old 09-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Golden Diamond Member

yes. an electric blanket of some sort to will take the chill off her. in summer you'll be surprised how warm she gets from the ambient temperature.

For cooler nights you can use things like fleece PJ's (make sure the colours wont stain her /cough white or cream /cough) which will put a barrier between you and cold TPE, or warm her up with an electric blanket.

It's always worth having them dressed in something at night. I have found that a night shirt or PJ top with long sleeves is best as it will protect her shoulders, arms, and hands from snagging on the bed sheet. Socks are a good idea too to protect her feet, though ankle stockings are just as good and a little sexier.

No reason it has to be done up :P

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 09-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewetlettuce View Post
Many thanks for the kind words.

I ended up bringing my "sex toy" to bed rather than storing her away and found myself checking to see if she had enough of the cover on her! haha

I keep waiting for her to blink or turn and look at me... do I need to visit a psychiatric ward already?!
You clearly have a 'love doll' and not a 'sex doll'. Congratulations to you!
Old 09-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Diamond Member

Default Who's mad?

Crazy? You think you are going to buy a "sex toy" and find out that you've got a "being" or a person" with needs and emotions that you have to respect and care for and may come to love. You start off buying outfits and things you think will please you and then you start to think what "she" would like - and so it goes!
Are you talking to her yet?
Old 09-03-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Are you talking to her yet?
I've almost said stuff!

If I'm honest, I'm a little worried about getting too carried away with it all. My friend came round today and although I said I was tempted to buy a doll, I denied buying one when he asked if I had yet. She was still in bed and I felt like I'm leading a double life.

Some new underwear arrived today, it's been hand washed few times and I'm excited to put them on her!

I'm definitely conflicted!