UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 14-03-2018, 12:28 AM
Bronze Member

Default Tips for improved authenticity...

For those of us who like to 'enjoy' the more carnal side of his doll's pleasures, is there anything you do to make it a bit more special?

The easiest example would be, dressing her up in clothes or underwear that you find thrilling. Whether that is lacy and daring or belly warmer knickers, it all adds to your time with her.

Warming her up first is another one everyone is likely to have.

But there are others I have found.

You may have discovered them ages ago, or you might think you're the only one who does this!

I'll put them here, without prejudice and in the hope others might share theirs.

Here goes.

1. Lights very low and directed away from her. So I can see what we are doing but not in detail.

2. I wear glasses. I take them off. In the low light, she looks different in soft focus with every angle.

3. I have to be a bit explicit here. Legs wide open at first and when everything is sliding the way it should, the legs get brought together and are held slightly to the side.

4. Never with her on top. It's just too much to keep her balanced.

I have more but that's probably about enough mucky-talk for the time being...

Do you have something you do?

Click here for Lucy and Tasmin's albums.
Old 14-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Bronze Member

Ambient lighting does go a long way. I have candles and also a salt rock lamp that gives off a low, orange glow. Really great for setting the mood... Haha.

Also, getting slightly "mucky" here as you put it, but if you like kissing your doll then getting a flavoured lube is amazing. It also smells great.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:32 AM
Platinum Member

A good idea NG.
I am a recent glasses wearer and weirdly (Typical), a-hem!.. I actually found clearer focus a bit of a help when at close quarters. (Awwwe)
My eyes are fine at about 5-6 feet onward, inside that it gets blurry, so clear intimacy is kind of a "new toy", so to speak.
I think I follow what you mean about the legs, which begs the question, and is probably your point, do tpe/silicone girls also feel tighter the more the legs are closed? (Duhh..) Caz, do you mind? (Sorry hun.)
Also since Carly has had her skeleton upgrade, she moves cleanly and precisely at her joints and being that this is unique for a light weight TB I have found it fantastically easy to roll from missionary to cowgirl adjusting legs and hips as desired. (Oo, Pete, that's a bit personal.) That's the point...
As far as my experience with TB's goes, for a more realistic and ease of access sexual experience you really should consider moving the opening toward the rear about a 1/2 to 2/3 length, as I did for Tilly, or adding an extra one directly behind the front as I did for Carly and closed up an inch of her original for extra strength. (For heavens sake sweetie, is this all you guys ever talk about? it's embarrassing.)
I can have their openings smaller too, (Pffft, giggle, snort!) grrr, THAT'S; because I don't use standard type inserts, I use an inside out glove in the pussy velour insert, which is wonderfully pressure responsive to leg width, a factor I considered when repacking Carly's nether regions. (You did what now?!) When I did your opp, I repacked your boobs, (Uh huh) your but, (Oh yeah... Thanks for that hun, xxx) You're welcome... and your err, vag area. (I bloody bet you did an all!) Yes, well...
Now then, the skeleton is a sexual game changer, an unexpected side effect as the original point was for posing purposes. (Go on...)

Date nights are good too. (Oo!)
The planning of an uninterrupted dinner with your lady, picking out the sexiest outfit you can imagine, sitting across from her, enjoying your favourite meal, saying intimate nothings to each other, cocktails on the lounge etc etc... (Oooh yes please, tee hee.)
One great tip for this is an oldie, but tried and true, abstain for the week, (Bwaa haa ha ha haaa... choke, cough, splutter, wheeze, oh boy...) Do you mind? (Sorry) Even tease her with some heavy petting, (Pfft! I gotta get out of here.) I know what your thinking "Tease her?... Cukoo...", just trust me on this.
If after all this she seems not in the mood, she is faking, call her bluff, whip it out, rest it on her thigh and ask her for directions.
(It doesn't work.) Ughh.

Pete.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:56 AM
Golden Diamond Member

For me is interessting the Before & After Effect.

Have a Girl a new Dress how looks it with the Dress before and After without.
Put the Shirt a little bit away too see the Boobs.

New Skirt how looks it with thew Skirt. Sometimes with Pants and without.

The Girl is sitting normal on the couch. And only " you " can look under the Skirt to look whats happend !!!
Old 14-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
(Typical)
(Awwwe)
(Duhh..)
(Sorry hun.)
(Oo, that's a bit personal.)
(For heavens sake sweetie, is this all you guys ever talk about? it's embarrassing.)
(Pffft, giggle, snort!)
(You did what now?!)
(Uh huh)
(Oh yeah... Thanks for that hun, xxx)
Weirdly, this sounds exactly like what my ex-Wife used to say during sex....

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 14-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrot View Post
weirdly, this sounds exactly like what my ex-wife used to say during sex....

K

Click here for Lucy and Tasmin's albums.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Gold Member

In addition to a real candle atop the bed's headboard, I currently have a couple of the newfangled LED candles that feature their own realistic flicker effect -- and I can let them 'burn' without worrying about actual flame or fire. They do a good imitation job; the low candle-light effect from them is quite nice.

A couple other mood items I'd like to get are a soft red light (also flickering?) and one of those natural ambient-noise units (waves on the beach, soft rain, etc.).
Old 16-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zang View Post

A couple other mood items I'd like to get are a soft red light (also flickering?) etc.).
Just hope that can't be seen from any window, or you may have a queue outside to "meet" your lady
Old 16-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You may want to check out this older thread too.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=6210

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 16-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
just hope that can't be seen from any window, or you may have a queue outside to "meet" your lady