UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vinyl and Latex Inflatable Doll Forum.

Old 22-05-2014, 07:14 PM

Default "Semi solid" love dolls in the uk?

Hi, I've seen a few dolls described as semi solid on american and asian sites but none in stock in UK places. They seem to have much nicer faces than a lot of inflatables sold here so I was just wondering if they were called something different here or if anyone knew of a website that sells them at reasonable prices?

This is the kind of thing I mean http://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/in...ian-love-doll/

Thanks all
Old 22-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Skippy75

Try Ebay...
Old 22-05-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato View Post
Skippy75

Try Ebay...
Thank you, I did see that someone was selling that model but its close to £400 and I'm just not happy buying something so fragile for that price on ebay. Never know what your going to get!
Old 23-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Diamond Member

Hi!

Semi solid dolls are really quite ordinary inflatables echoing the good inflatables of the past but not as good in my opinion. The old airgurlz had PVC hands and feet and the semi solid ones are more rubbery - whether silicone or not may be a matter of debate.

There was a sitting one for sale here on this forum if I'm not mistaken . . . for £50 - http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=6174

Go for it!

These dolls come out of China at £40 plus postage which can be the same and they get sold on ebay for £100-130 except
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Quali...-/291151309272 which without competition has gone up to near £250

I was selling Kimmi Lovecocks on Ebay for £135 and it's possibly worth me getting a case of them to do the same again to provide competition with which these rip-off merchants then can't profiteer. £170 profit on a £40 doll is wicked.

Worse! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Love-Doll-...-/111360651444 at £365

If anyone would like the details of reliable Chinese wholesalers of these I will willingly give them to anyone who would like to import and sell and cut those profiteers down to size.

These semi solid things are foul - they are always dressed well because they have to be . . . - and paying a lot for them means that people don't buy more again, and never progress into the real joys that dolls can bring.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.

Last edited by Haremlover; 23-05-2014 at 01:23 AM.
Old 23-05-2014, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Hi!

Semi solid dolls are really quite ordinary inflatables echoing the good inflatables of the past but not as good in my opinion. The old airgurlz had PVC hands and feet and the semi solid ones are more rubbery - whether silicone or not may be a matter of debate.

There was a sitting one for sale here on this forum if I'm not mistaken . . . for £50 - http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=6174

Go for it!

These dolls come out of China at £40 plus postage which can be the same and they get sold on ebay for £100-130 except
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Quali...-/291151309272 which without competition has gone up to near £250

I was selling Kimmi Lovecocks on Ebay for £135 and it's possibly worth me getting a case of them to do the same again to provide competition with which these rip-off merchants then can't profiteer. £170 profit on a £40 doll is wicked.

Worse! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Love-Doll-...-/111360651444 at £365

If anyone would like the details of reliable Chinese wholesalers of these I will willingly give them to anyone who would like to import and sell and cut those profiteers down to size.

These semi solid things are foul - they are always dressed well because they have to be . . . - and paying a lot for them means that people don't buy more again, and never progress into the real joys that dolls can bring.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you the info, I'm obviously a newbie to the doll world so i wasn't sure if they were something different or not.

Im not sure how big the doll market is in the UK but it does seem to be an area where there are very few sellers. Some of the asian dolls look really good in photos, it would be nice to have them in stock here at reasonable prices.

Thank you again guys.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy75 View Post
Im not sure how big the doll market is in the UK but it does seem to be an area where there are very few sellers.
One of the problems is the stupidity with which people express disdain for sex dolls - not the appropriate respect that they deserve in satisfying male instincts so that our private and professional lives are uncomplicated by getting some woman . . . the popular conception being that they are only for losers who can't get a woman - the getting of a woman for physical satisfaction leading to really unuseful and unwholesome consequences. It's for this reason that it's important to challenge such disdain and raise the game for the useful status of sex dolls in society - and so http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic...53605&start=30

The result, however, is that the demand is low. I have dabbled in selling inflatables more to provide a reliable source than in any way to make a fortune and the case of six Kimmis I bought last summer took over 8 months to go . . . and despite making the French latex ladies more affordable to UK members there's demand for only not much more than a handful per year. It's this lack of demand that has led to a lack of enthusiasm for wholesalers and retailers to hold stocks of the good inflatababes of the past.

I'd advise getting that Tara for sale here on this forum or otherwise to buy from the good range of www.toy-company.de. If you're tempted by anything, give a shout here and no doubt members can advise as to whether it's as good as it looks on the box.

If you get on well with Tara, then I'll happily give contact details in the far east.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 17-11-2014, 11:04 AM

I've seen this doll also on alibaba.com

A bit cheaper too

Blingbling
Old 17-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
I've seen this doll also on alibaba.com

A bit cheaper too

Blingbling

Some traders on there are genuine but there are soooooooooooo many shitbags who'll just rip you off.
Caveat emptor!!!!
If it's Paypal for payment you may have some protection but please read their smallprint.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 23-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Diamond Member

As inflatables are often the starting point for anyone looking for a doll, it's vital to reinforce for all to know that "Semi Inflatable Dolls" are the shorthand for nothing more nothing less than a blow-up doll with PVC or more squishy solid hands and feet and have no resemblance whatsoever at all to the sophisticated wonderful toy ladies one sees in all the adverts by those advertising dolls of the "semi inflatable" sort.

No exceptions!

If the photo looks like a human being modelled with utmost perfection, and the seller is talking about a semi-inflatable - it's a scam.

In my opinion, the best inflatables aren't of such origins at all but are in particular
Kimmi Lovecock
Cayenne and
Natalie (available from www.toy-company.de)

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Old 12-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Default semi solid inflatable

Went onto link for wholesalers and tried 'dhgate'. Prices were competitive but were showing images of silicone dolls for inflatables. So beware of this site.