Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Hitdoll/Ildoll Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Don't worry, we are well aware of the costs of the quality materials used in these dolls, we can only dream of lower prices and lighter weight (I was mostly joking on the price needing to drop). To be honest if I was ever in the market for one (and who knows I could come into some extra cash at some point! ) I would probably be knocking on your door (virtually), as you've been very accomodating and have been able to respond to anything we've asked you and you seem to be a lovely group of people!

I am sure you'll find most of us very impressed with what we've seen so far (and I'm sure there's even better stuff in the future).

Dear Sentinel ,I am so moved ! Thanks a lot . Believe me ,our material quality is nearly best in world . We used TPE which has high tear resistance and stronger endurance ,so the skin of doll is much lifelike & delicate . About price ,very time after we attend a fair ,then the dolls in fair will be on sale .about 50% off -30%off .But sorry that there isn't any this moment . We just sell out all the dolls in Guangzhou fair in China September . Next time we attend any fair ,we will make a new topic here . Thanks for your kindly supporting !
Old 13-12-2012, 10:59 PM

Meant as a general comment for the members of this site, no need to feel it was personal.
Old 15-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lttalbay View Post
Meant as a general comment for the members of this site, no need to feel it was personal.
Sure it does ......