Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Hitdoll/Ildoll Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
I second all of that.
Thanks for your attention . We will try our best to sell more and make more dolls ,then reduce the cost . Wish one day we can make it with your target price .
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
As you say Lee, nice to see a body that isn't too exaggerated and I note she has a proper woman's face too. I'd say she's one of the most realistic I've seen because of her great proportions. Well done "Hitdoll."
Thanks so much for your highly praise . Your good comment is one of the motive power for our progress .
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
She's a beautiful lady that's for sure (and much more proportional than a lot of her silicon sisters).

Yeah the only things really putting me off getting a Sil girl is the cost £1000 is considered a STARTING point (this is new car/computer money for me -stuff that's handy for my job).

The other thing is the weight, that much medical grade silicone is HEAVY, and since my recent Back scare with Louisa, I'm reluctant to go much more heavy than the 7.5KG a TBD weighs (I'm not getting any younger)- I live alone [ISH!] so getting a back injury and not being able to walk or move about is a major worry
Oh ,so sorry to hear that . then the weight of our dolls is over you handling this moment . cause there is metal skeleton inside . all are 28-32KGS . If one day we have new product in that weight ,we will inform you .
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeC22 View Post
That's my biggest issue. £3500 buys you a lot of tech, that makes the cost of these dolls just a little bit over-extravagant. As much as I would love a full sized silicone companion, spending the cost of a fairly new car on one, just doesn't equate to justifiable expense... to me anyway.

Needless to say, if I won the lottery, it would be a different story.

The thing I always wonder about though... is, are the current prices the default cost that every company thinks is "right", and as such, do they release at that price, regardless of the manufacturing cost? Would a lower cost doll, be seen as a lower quality doll, simply because it costs less?

I don't know, maybe these dolls will have to stay with the real girls... in our fantasies.

Maybe digressing this thread is unfair to Hitdoll, in which case, I sincerely apologise, and fully accept any mod's decision to remove my comments.

Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .
Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Well if we a comparing dolls to cars then i want to take this like beauty for a test drive fist.

Thanks so much . I believe that this posture of our doll interest many doll fans . You will eager to have a look at what's inside the underpants
Old 12-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lttalbay View Post
Love my cars and dolls but would maybe chip in that my first silicone doll cost a lot more than my first car! And both were secondhand!
Do your homework and buy the best you can, one of my dolls had previous owners but if I don't post pictures again soon I will be in trouble as she has a much admired 'chassis' and is much missed on this site, think Nat is fast becoming the E-type rather than an a RD Mk1, yep she is heavy and doesn't handle as well as the newer models, but she still can give them a run for their money!!
great ,you have your own car and doll . Do not compare them , they are all useful for you .right.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Bronze Member

@LeeC22
How about this one?
Some chinese shops offer this doll on Aliexpress for about 1100 USD shipped, TPE skin
cotton stuffed, skeletton, can bend legs and arms, size 140cm, weight 7kg.

Last edited by Dollyfan; 29-10-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyfan View Post
@LeeC22
How about this one?
Some chinese shops offer this doll on Aliexpress for about 1100 USD shipped, TPE skin
cotton stuffed, skeletton, can bend legs and arms, size 140cm, weight 7kg.
What is TPE skin?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Bronze Member

Thermoplastic elastomers (kind of soft plastic)
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitdoll View Post
Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .
Don't worry, we are well aware of the costs of the quality materials used in these dolls, we can only dream of lower prices and lighter weight (I was mostly joking on the price needing to drop). To be honest if I was ever in the market for one (and who knows I could come into some extra cash at some point! ) I would probably be knocking on your door (virtually), as you've been very accomodating and have been able to respond to anything we've asked you and you seem to be a lovely group of people!

I am sure you'll find most of us very impressed with what we've seen so far (and I'm sure there's even better stuff in the future).