UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 05-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Active New Member

Just replied and to the other messages, sorry I hadn't received any notifications that I've had PM's and being as it's Easter I am away until tomorrow. In My Covid bubble.

I don't know how some of you usually sell such items on here but I am not happy with the idea of someone popping by for a look (had a message asking this) EDIT to say in my home, I hear a lot meet up in a carpark to sell a doll, happy to meet in daylight hours in a local car park to me.

The photos are recent, she has all details on the listing.

If you were buying a brand new doll online then you would be buying based on the listing and the photos.

I can check for messages later and then I will be travelling tomorrow back to Sussex.

Helen.

Last edited by Helen-Ryder; 07-04-2021 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:53 PM

Default Petite doll

Ok thanks Helen.
Let me know your of your intentions.
Dazzle1
Old 05-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzle1 View Post
Ok thanks Helen.
Let me know your of your intentions.
Dazzle1
I've replied by PM asking for postcode of SE London to work out logistics of delivery. Please reply and see what we can sort out if you wish to purchase Lola.

Thank you
Helen
Old 07-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Active New Member

Default Lola still available

The person who seemed interested has pulled out of sale, quote: Legality of owning a doll that is less than 126cm in the UK.

I'm informed it is NOT illegal to own a doll such as lola, she is petite but clearly adult, there isn't a crime about fancying midgets now! and if it were the case I wouldnt be allowed to put her here for sale.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen-Ryder View Post
The person who seemed interested has pulled out of sale, quote: Legality of owning a doll that is less than 126cm in the UK.

I'm informed it is NOT illegal to own a doll such as lola, she is petite but clearly adult, there isn't a crime about fancying midgets now! and if it were the case I wouldnt be allowed to put her here for sale.
The rules relate to importing not to ownership but there is more to it than that.

Don't know where you got the figure of 126cm from? The guidance given to Phil was 140 but vendors are adverse to importing under 148 and there are even exceptions above that.

See this current discussion: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14113 which is an older thread that was resurected today.

You are welcome to join in and we can be more open in that thread than we are allowed to be commenting in for sales threads. i.e. I'm not going to be able to carry on the conversation here but needed to pass comment to update the facts and point you to a more suitable thread for discussion.

Shamus.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Active New Member

Default Lola still available

Good morning all Lola is still for sale

I'm not in a rush, rather wait for the right UK buyer to come along.

I can offer a car park meet local to Burgess Hill for a look at Lola (serious buyers please) Due to Covid rules and also not really wanting strange gents (sure you are all lovely) coming to my house.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:04 PM
Bronze Member

There's nothing abnormal about wanting to inspect something before you buy it, especially when it is secondhand and non returnable and a considerable amount of money. Also, there are a lot of scammers around too.
You are right to meet up in a public, well lit, space though. It's not a good idea to let strangers, that you meet online, come to your house in any scenario. Not just from a doll website.
Even If i where selling a lawn mower, I would still meet somewhere public to do so. A doll website has no more, or no less, weirdos than any other website does.
Being in to dolls doesn't make you more likely, or less likely, to be a murderer.
It's very wise to stay safe always.

I would add that I have bought 3 dolls from people I've met on this website. All transactions happened in a car park. All were subject to inspection of the doll first. And all went very smoothly and the guys where very friendly, chatty, and nice.

Good luck with the sale anyway.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Active New Member

Smile

Thanks for that reassurance, I have no problem with someone genuinely interested wanting to check her out. It is an investment and needs to be right for that person

Tags
small doll, tpe love doll