UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Love doll UK

Old 30-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Silver Member

I'll do my bit to help the market research: I'd only take Jenny's head off if i absolutely had too. Also, in the case of the Ex Summit Alexa model and the like, you can't take the head off.

But for those with smaller storage needs, i guess being able to remove a head and use a storage case that's as small as possible is also a benefit.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:12 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I'll do my bit to help the market research: I'd only take Jenny's head off if i absolutely had too. Also, in the case of the Ex Summit Alexa model and the like, you can't take the head off.

But for those with smaller storage needs, i guess being able to remove a head and use a storage case that's as small as possible is also a benefit.
I think that's a good point.

If you have plenty of room then a full size 170cm (or even bigger) case might be the best answer. Then you don't have to spend time removing the head

and if you're short on space then maybe a smaller case would be best, maybe one that doesn't come that far off the ground and could be stored under a bed?

https://lovedoll.co.uk
Old 08-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Silver Member

Yup.

Being able to store a doll under the bed but, SAFELY is a great move. But in terms of working out the average height of a basic bed so that a case can be slid under... i wouldn't want that job.

Considering you have to take into account the size of a doll, the material for the case, the padding etc hmm... tricky one.

And my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so i'm struggling to form proper sentences.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:28 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Yup.

Being able to store a doll under the bed but, SAFELY is a great move. But in terms of working out the average height of a basic bed so that a case can be slid under... i wouldn't want that job.
More likely a matter of taking into account the largest possible breast size when figuring out the depth of the box, which is going to be at odds with underbed storage.
You know there's always going to be that one doll owner with breasts that have their own gravitational pull kicking up a stink that he bought a case and can't close the lid
But you never - told me about the fire"