UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Mini Love Dolls Forum.

Old 07-09-2020, 01:07 PM

Default Legally buy 100cm sex doll

Hey guys where can i buy legally a 100cm sex doll without any issues with customs or the polices?

I cound ussextoy.com to sell them and they are saying they can get it delivered to me without any issues but im still afraid.

Can anyone help out ?
Old 07-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3chhno View Post
Hey guys where can i buy legally a 100cm sex doll without any issues with customs or the polices?
You can't.
Quote:
I cound ussextoy.com to sell them and they are saying they can get it delivered to me without any issues but im still afraid.
The website does not look trustworty.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
And we have set up local warehouse in the Unted Kingdom [sic]
IF they have a UK warehouse then you may be able to get a 100cm... BUT delivery should be within a few days. If not, THE ITEMS ARE NOT ALREADY IN THE UK, potentially making YOU the importer and certainly legally liable...

Also, looking forward, the law could change making simple possession illegal.

Old 07-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:

Can anyone help out ?
Your best bet is to keep an eye on the forum here as very occasionally a 100cm doll will pop up, but they are like gold dust. The vendors on Aliexpress that purport to ship from the UK no longer go down to 100cm while ebay - where I bought a 100cm doll a number of years ago - has eradicated them. Good luck in your search but realistically you may be better opting for a taller girl. Go with your gut - as you appear to have done on ussextoy.com - with sites that say they can safely send you a 100cm doll (it is extremely unlikely they can) - it should serve you well and keep you out of trouble...
Old 07-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
IF they have a UK warehouse then you may be able to get a 100cm... BUT delivery should be within a few days. If not, THE ITEMS ARE NOT ALREADY IN THE UK, potentially making YOU the importer and certainly legally liable...

Also, looking forward, the law could change making simple possession illegal.
Any update on this Algae? Any reason to believe this is likely to happen?

Psion
Old 07-04-2021, 07:04 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Any update on this Algae? Any reason to believe this is likely to happen?
Well, put it this way, I've no reason to believe it won't happen.

Presently, a photograph of one would be considered an 'indecent pseudo photograph' of... as per Protection of Children Act 1978, Section 1(a) if presented in a particular way. It is this UK domestic law that prevents the marketing of such items and also the reason why the Conegate case law specifically didn't apply to the import of childlike sex dolls.

I have disabled the sexual function of my shorter dolls (where they had it) anyways, as that is not their purpose. One should note that my WM140D was not considered 'childlike' by the 'expert' employed by West Yorkshire Police. I'm still fishing for more details as the complaint/claim is ongoing.

Nowadays, the ECJ Conegate precedent doesn't apply in any way owing to certain political decisions in 2020 relating to Europe... ...and this is possibly why FedEx pulled the plug on carrying 'anatomically correct mannequins'.

HTH

Old 07-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
I have disabled the sexual function of my shorter dolls (where they had it)
How did you do it? Heat or glue? Do you seal all the way or just the last few inches?

I'm considering selling my 100 as fed up of her living unloved and pretty much forgotten in a box under the bed but would hate for anyone to use her like that if / when she did move on (She was used like that before she came to live here but she's a born again virgin after four years living in the shire).

You also raise a good point in that one should not publish pics of her even in a for sale forum... That scuppers that a bit.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You should be able to sell her Shamus, but use discretion when it comes to photographs.

I stuffed spare snippets of TPE inside, then dripped a small amount of Xylene glue in there to chemically seal, followed by a hot spoon the next day to smooth out the surface.

Old 07-04-2021, 07:47 PM
Gold Excellence Member

But currently the situation is still the same as before. Owning a small doll is legal, it's the importation that's not.

Thanks,
Psion
Old 07-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
You should be able to sell her Shamus, but use discretion when it comes to photographs.

I stuffed spare snippets of TPE inside, then dripped a small amount of Xylene glue in there to chemically seal, followed by a hot spoon the next day to smooth out the surface.
Cheers Algae. Makes complete sense