UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 06-04-2021, 03:33 PM
Bronze Member

Default Torn between a 168E and 166C

Hi all. I am considering buying a third doll and am torn between the two.

The main issue is weight. I have bought a doll hanging stand in order to be able to make dressing and cleaning easier. However, trying to lift my 162E up and onto the suspension hook has resulted in many gratuitous swear words as her big ass keeps bouncing off it.

The second issue is tied to the first and that is dimensions and measurements. I want to really buy a doll with a realistic body and the 168E seems to have that at 36-24-35. The weight is big at 40kg but with the weight reduction option she should be a lot lighter. The boobs are the size that I like but not sure about the ass being too big.

The 166C is a very popular doll and many photo’s by other members show her in a sexy light. However, I feel she may be too thin for me regards to measurements such as a 20 inch waist. Her weight is lighter though and her overall shape is appealing although her legs seem very thin to me. The arch between her ass and shoulders does not seem extreme either.

Any advice is appreciated.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Diamond Member

Hi

I've been following developments in weight reduction closely recently (you will probably recall that my Miranda Louise is a reduced-weight JY).

It is very likely that the trade off with the reduced weight 168E will be increased firmness, so bear that in mind when comparing her with a standard 166C. I use the term "full fat" for the non weight-reduced dolls, but I don't think that sits well with a WM166C!

Also, with JY at least and the same might well apply to WM, gel breasts are not available with weight reduction, only hollow or solid.

At the end of the day, it depends what the doll will be used for. If a cuddle buddy/sex doll, my advice, based on experience and what I have learned, is don't go for weight reduction.

If primarily for photography, go weight reduction.

Hope that helps
Old 06-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

I have all three of those dolls, my 168E is the original body though, they changed it slightly and over the last few years the weight's may have increased then by a couple of kg, the one I have is just over 38kg with hollow breasts, old standard skeleton, and maybe a new version will be a little more then 40kg with gel breasts and enhanced skeleton.

Now I really ain't going to be any help, because my personnel favourite for body shape v's weight, is the WM162E which you already have got, and if I had to choose it would be that one, although I do like taller dolls. My opinion of the other two they are both sides of 162E with the extra height, if your are a breast and arse man (like me) then the 168E is the one, but if you struggle with 162E weight you will struggle with a 168E. The 166c is a lighter doll, it's ticks all the boxes for many, but I prefer the fuller body shapes with slightly larger breasts, so she would always be further down my list.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Bronze Member

Thank you for the replies so far
Old 07-04-2021, 02:20 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have all three of those dolls, my 168E is the original body though, they changed it slightly and over the last few years the weight's may have increased then by a couple of kg, the one I have is just over 38kg with hollow breasts, old standard skeleton, and maybe a new version will be a little more then 40kg with gel breasts and enhanced skeleton.

Now I really ain't going to be any help, because my personnel favourite for body shape v's weight, is the WM162E which you already have got, and if I had to choose it would be that one, although I do like taller dolls. My opinion of the other two they are both sides of 162E with the extra height, if your are a breast and arse man (like me) then the 168E is the one, but if you struggle with 162E weight you will struggle with a 168E. The 166c is a lighter doll, it's ticks all the boxes for many, but I prefer the fuller body shapes with slightly larger breasts, so she would always be further down my list.
Hi Tommo. I have read that there was a newer version of the 168E brought out that has slightly slimmer thighs, hips and arse.

Would you say that the 168E has a “bubble butt”?
Old 07-04-2021, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator

The old version was, but slightly less round and pronounced than the YL155D which has a bubble butt.

I have some photographs of her somewhere, I will try to find them, the ones I am after aren't saved under her name, so I need to look them out.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:03 AM
Super Moderator

Give up...
These are some online

Old 08-04-2021, 05:28 AM
Bronze Member

Thank’s. Just waiting to get some confirmed info about the weight reduction option from Silicone Lovers