UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Got to admire your skills in the compositing stages. The end product is always beautiful.

I think many on the forum here hold a very similar yet slightly redirected ethos in showing the girls as they are. For many here we aim to show them as we see them in our everyday lives. Certainly all the photos I've taken of Maddie are to share the sweet comfy nerdy girl that she is with everyone.

Looking forward to seeing much more of your work

K
Thanks Karrot, I am planning to show the background creation process as well in the photo thread. Some of the artwork reached 3GB in filesize in Photoshop with 150 layers of overlapping photos. And each one usually takes me 3 days.

Always great support from you, many thanks.
Old 10-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKFun View Post
This is KKFun, I am new to the UKLDF, and already start meeting new friends. And there are a lot of good old friends in here too.

My background is in professional oil painting, I have been a full-time artist for a living for a long time. I had sold thousands of oil paintings to worldwide art galleries for years.

Here is one of my oil paintings. 24"x36" oil on canvas.

These days, I apply my artistic skills to doll artwork. They are very enjoyable to me.

I have a mission in my mind, I would love to improve the images of doll industry. Dolls can be artwork models and photo models too.

Since then, I have tried to help people to understand dolls and their subjects more in a positive way. For example, I was a speaker at a 3-day international academic sex/robotic doll conference last year.

My goal for my artwork, I respect the original dolls in their original form always. I am trying to achieve what you see is what you get. I create my Magic Kingdom for my girls, to bring them to life. And my themes are always in a positive way, to give them positive energy.

Here is an example, the raw photo against the finished artwork.

The standard and truthfulness of the dolls are good for promotional photos for doll makers.

I am hoping to continue my mission, to improve the images of the doll industry in UKLDF.

I just started a photo/art thread in UKLDF, we love Magic Kingdom.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=19024

Many thanks for all the warm welcome here to make me feel at home. I really appreciate it.

KKFun.

Hello,

It's truly wonderful to see a fellow artist join our forum. My own journey in the world of art has led me to sculpting and life drawing, both of which I deeply cherish. These passions have, in part, motivated our decision to sell dolls. Their intricate details, expressions, and the stories they carry inspire us every day.

I'm curious, do you venture into oil paintings? Specifically, have you ever considered capturing the beauty of dolls in your oil artwork? It would be fascinating to see the blend of your artistic touch with the delicate features of a doll.

Regards

Old 10-09-2023, 07:26 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hello,

It's truly wonderful to see a fellow artist join our forum. My own journey in the world of art has led me to sculpting and life drawing, both of which I deeply cherish. These passions have, in part, motivated our decision to sell dolls. Their intricate details, expressions, and the stories they carry inspire us every day.

I'm curious, do you venture into oil paintings? Specifically, have you ever considered capturing the beauty of dolls in your oil artwork? It would be fascinating to see the blend of your artistic touch with the delicate features of a doll.

Regards

Thanks Lucidtoys, it is amazing to meet other artists in here too, so exciting.

I agree with you. Dolls these days with insane details are good for photo models and artwork models. I have a difficult time to tell from photos if they are real girls or dolls most of the time.

And you turn your passion into a business, that is totally awesome too. So glad to hear. Do something we love to do, we will never need to work again.

Yes, it does hit me from time to time. Paint a full oil painting with the doll as a model, it would be interesting too. To be honest, I do love the digital work these days, no more fish smell on my hair and dresses anymore.

As we are talking about art, I would like to share more of my paintings too. Hope you like them as well.

Old 10-09-2023, 07:28 PM
Part of the Furniture

Love these. Especially the Dragon ( DnD player for 35 years...)

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-09-2023, 07:43 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Great stuff
Old 10-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Site Owner

Absolutely fantastic works of art, thank you so much for sharing.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:46 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Love these. Especially the Dragon ( DnD player for 35 years...)

K
Thanks Karrot, then, you might like this too I hope

We love Dragon Queen

Last edited by KKFun; 11-09-2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:32 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
Great stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Absolutely fantastic works of art, thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks so much friends. We really appreciate your support and warm welcome.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Bronze Member

We try to explain the doll artwork creation in the artwork thread "The Magic Kingdom of ZELEX". Maybe we can put one here as well in the introduction.

We collect source images.

By using Photoshop, we blend all images together to form the background, our own Magic Kingdom.

This can be a landscape artwork by itself, and very unique. It does not exist in the real world.

Then, we take photos of the doll.

With imagination, we create a doll artwork. Once again, we always try to keep the doll as original as possible.

Old 11-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKFun View Post
This is KKFun, I am new to the UKLDF, and already start meeting new friends. And there are a lot of good old friends in here too.

My background is in professional oil painting, I have been a full-time artist for a living for a long time. I had sold thousands of oil paintings to worldwide art galleries for years.

Here is one of my oil paintings. 24"x36" oil on canvas.

These days, I apply my artistic skills to doll artwork. They are very enjoyable to me.

I have a mission in my mind, I would love to improve the images of doll industry. Dolls can be artwork models and photo models too.

Since then, I have tried to help people to understand dolls and their subjects more in a positive way. For example, I was a speaker at a 3-day international academic sex/robotic doll conference last year.

My goal for my artwork, I respect the original dolls in their original form always. I am trying to achieve what you see is what you get. I create my Magic Kingdom for my girls, to bring them to life. And my themes are always in a positive way, to give them positive energy.

Here is an example, the raw photo against the finished artwork.

The standard and truthfulness of the dolls are good for promotional photos for doll makers.

I am hoping to continue my mission, to improve the images of the doll industry in UKLDF.

I just started a photo/art thread in UKLDF, we love Magic Kingdom.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=19024

Many thanks for all the warm welcome here to make me feel at home. I really appreciate it.

KKFun.
Haha, great to see you here too!
Doll artist, well deserved.
I also really hope to improve the images of doll industry!

Best regards,
Coeros