UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 26-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Diamond Member

Default Kimberdoll verdict - AMAZING!

Kimberdoll has broken a price barrier making a solid doll for not much more than what could have been a top price for an inflatable. Certainly a great first doll and more than just a sexdoll.

She's gorgeous

Packing - Great

Filled with airbags. As she's shipped rather than flown, I assume, air packaging can be used safely.

TPE - feels soft, resistant to abrasion damage, excellent
Smell - new out of the box a fruity smell. This will subside in a week.
Sculpture - excellent for the price - hands and feet nice

Wrists rotate - great.

As to be expected in this VERY CHEAP INDEED doll wrists and ankles are WIRED, not hinged. This means that hands and feet must not be waggled backwards and forwards unnecessarily and will break. The neck is a quiet, not noisy, adequate gooseneck pipe design traditional to earlier TPE design. But she makes a remarkable affordable first doll with private parts to be used.

Private parts. Perhaps the anal is where the vagina might be and its in a direction to be used from missionary, but it's designed to be used and I don't think will tear.

Bearing in mind that this doll is cheap enough to be bought and abused and written off, or dumped if in danger of wife finding out etc etc etc large quantities of these dolls made and disposed of inappropriately present an environmental and PR disaster for the reputation of dolls.

I'd like to see Kimber partnering with local doll vendors or other doll related facilities for a recycling centre for these dolls to recover the metal from the skeleton and to recover the TPE for recycling. In view of price and resulting likely popularity this is essential and is the Next Step for doll manufacturers to embrace, but particularly Kimber on account of the special considerations here.

Advice - if you want a doll to bang, and to look pretty as a bonus, BUY THIS DOLL and treat your other doll as Mother's Best China. This doll is cheap enough to take the business without degradation of your prize lady you care about.

Personally I have a quandary. I only have space for a doll which can stand. THIS DOLL CANNOT STAND ON HER FEET UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Best wishes, all encouragement and congratulations,

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 26-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Bronze Member

What actually is the price?
Old 26-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
What actually is the price?
Looks like she's £399, at the moment, on promotion.

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll

Thanks you Harem, excellent

Tommo
Old 26-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Diamond Member

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll is the source. I don't think there are any agents.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 27-07-2019, 02:34 AM
Bronze Member

Welcome Kimber! Thank you very much Harem for proving some great feedback and helpful information about your Kimber Doll. We hope she's settling in well and enjoying the UK summertime.

For anyone interested, Tommo and Harem are correct, we are the sole distributor of our products which enables us to offer a wholesale price directly to the public. The only place you can purchase an official Kimber Doll is from: https://kimberdoll.co.uk/

We also appreciate the feedback on recycling which is an important issue that we often discuss. We're open to suggestions on this or perhaps it could be a new thread to further discuss options or examples set by others around the world. I would be interested in what other manufacturers or suppliers have considered.

Thank you again and all the best!

Cheers,
Fletcher
Old 27-07-2019, 02:53 AM
Gold Member

for the review Harem, and it appears your overall conclusion mirrors many of ours, she is great bang for the buck.

Now my Kimber is happy on her couch with my 12 string guitar (they share) as Lily wont share the bed with anyone but me and out Teddy babe Jessica, but Kimber Henry is still in tip top condition and has assimilated as a one of the bands synth groupies nicely.

She would suit very much those that want a bed only partner and Snuggle bud as well.

So this far, with normal care and maintenance for a tpe based dolly, she should hold up well, and maybe not need recycling that soon, so why not also treat her like all the other treasures as well.

Cheers Anung
Old 27-07-2019, 05:39 AM
Gold Member

Thanks for the review Harem,appreciated
Old 27-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Looking at that pic with a tweak on the make-up some thoughts are 'spinning around' in my head

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 27-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Bronze Member

I'm thinking more like Jessica Simpson, Dukes of Hazzard era.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:04 AM

Woahhh £399! Amazing! I doff my non existent cap to you fine folks at Kimberdoll!

Hopefully this will pick up and sell so maybe some other , more advanced models can appear in the future?