UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 02-05-2011, 12:04 AM

Exclamation FOR SALE: ---CassiDoll---

PLEASE CLICK HERE http://www.flickr.com/photos/6237566...in/photostream

Greetings from New Orleans!

We've yesterday received a lovely, brand-new CassiDoll for the purpose of staging in our commercial displays. ___ This particular doll could likely be the very first or near-first individual mannequin of its kind of the second-generation productions of the fabricator, since it was represented by him as actually being a newly-completed "prototype": _ This 2nd generation doll is distinctively fabricated from the very latest formulation of SOFT platinum silicone, which has likewise been incorporated by other manufacturers of the most recent versions of American-mfd. dolls by Sinthetics, Private Island Beauties, Ruby13, & others. ___ Unlike the somewhat harder-textured silicone skin of earlier generation CassiDolls, this mannequin has an amazingly lifelike appearance and a soft-flesh feel to its ENTIRE body, w/the artist-fabricator's yet obvious extra-special attention having been directed toward the reality of the feel & appearances of the breasts, buttocks, & pubic area. ___ With this voluptuous body of soft, creamy skin and an enchantingly lovely face, she kinda radiates the impression of a cute, sexy, little pixie seductress.

The CassiDoll is a truly beautiful, lifelike mannequin, especially aimed at that market of buyers who have reason to prefer a diminutive, extremely portable, easy-to-store doll of only 40 lbs. ___ In relation to her actual 47" total height, this doll's proportionate vital measurements, however, are far from being diminutive, having been sized at 23.5" - 17.0" - 25". ___ She's likely to also be the world's most "collapsible" 4-foot doll, in that, for storage &/or shipping purposes, she can be reduced down to a height of an approximately mere 2 feet! ___ Aside from Cassi's own version of the typical unlocking, head-removal feature of most modern dolls, this mannequin also possesses easily disassembled extremities facilitated by a removable locking pin mechanism within each limb [-view 2 video demos at below webpage No. 1-]. ___ This explains the consistent wearing of the supplied lace bands on the arms & legs, also viewed in the fabricator's newly-submitted 44 photos of THIS VERY SAME, EXACT INDIVIDUAL DOLL [-below webpage No. 2-]. ___ The lace bands are used to esthetically cover the surface seams where the two sections of each extremity tightly abut.

But, alas, that mere FOUR-foot height! ___ In our locally now-renowned, sexy cowgirl western-theme displays where she's been auditioned alongside other gorgeous love-doll models of normal height . . . . . well, let's just say that, even in western garb, she STILL looks like a diminutive pixie; and there just weren't any known "Tinkerbell" fairies indigenous to the Ol' American West.

So our best course is to now find her a new home; and its occurred to me that, since she's indeed quite likely the world's most easily portable 4'-doll, she'd be a perfect candidate for sale & shipment to the "European market" where new American dolls are often hard to find & are quite expensive. ___ Although this doll is totally factory new and absolutely unused, PLEASE NOTE that within the bottom 4 photos of that same previously referenced webpage [-below webpage No. 2-], there are displayed 3 photos of small (bluish) stained, separate body skin areas which are fabricator's disclosed flaws --little areas where the "skeleton" frame has come into close proximity w/the surface of the silicone skin. ___ Basically, they are functionally & esthetically insignificant to me; but, more noteworthy is the 4th photo which displays a 2" x 2.5" oval silicone blem of a slightly different skin shade, located upon the lower abdominal surface between the pubic area and the belly-button; but this fabricator-provided photo does not clearly disclose that this blem is actually a 1/3 mm flat surface recess. ___ (On reflection, I suppose this really can't be as annoying as the newly-discovered, distracting tattoo which I've just found in about the same area of the belly of my current girlfriend.)

Also-- not photographed (because its in a never-viewed area, well-concealed under the wig), there exists another undisclosed fabricator's flaw represented by a thin 2" vertical "scar", likely once a split scalp issue which has been subsequently repaired, obviously by the fabricator. ___ Additionally, on the back of the head & at the back of the neck, likewise hidden by any wig, were four more smaller cuts w/which the doll arrived to us; but these were promptly, correctly repaired & strengthened by a local Mardi Gras mannequin artist here. ___ Upon a careful & thorough examination of the doll by this professional in order to give her a total "clean-bill-of-health", he also lastly discovered two otherwise undetectable 1/2" radial tears, deep within the silicone of the removable right leg, emanating 180 apart from the area of the "skeleton" frame; these were also repaired & throughly strengthened, as much later in the doll's old-age this minor hidden flaw possibly would have eventually surfaced as a more serious silicone tear.

Now that these inconsiderable issues are all resolved and behind us, we're therefore going to try for a quick sale of this CassiDoll at the more-than-fair price of ₤2388 to be rendered ONLY via PayPal. ___ Included is a scrupulous, standard, insured international FREE delivery via FedEx from the USA to any address in Great Britain. ___ "Any address" also includes the option of one's preference of perhaps a personal pickup of this relatively small (47-lbs.) carton at a local FedEx Center for reasons of privacy &/or convenience. ___ (Because the very expensive international transportation cost is included in this total price, before shipping we will be needing a prior consultation & agreement with the buyer about our export declaration & insurance value regarding the actual cost of the doll alone.)

Unfortunately, the CassiDolls of this 2nd generation model are currently so very rare that you'll likely be much older before you ever see another one again being available on this forum. ___ Since this particular new doll has now been again meticulously packed in her shipping box -and- she never has nor ever will be utilized sexually nor for any other purpose until after her sale & delivery, for those folks who perhaps yet remain w/an unanswered interest in those myriad of physical, sexual features & details of this doll, I kindly refer them to the fabricator's informative website [-below webpage No. 3-] .

Many thanx for your visit to this ad!
-Gene
[Abundant eBay references + doll forum website buyer/seller references can be readily provided.]

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

The THREE (3) interesting webpages referred to in this listing are:

No. 1 = http://cassidoll.com/connections.htm

No. 2 = http://cassidoll.com/ccp.htm

No. 3 = http://www.cassidoll.com/home.htm

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5678686776_46d6c264b9_b.jpg (78.1 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by DollFin; 07-05-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: 'Removing my WHINING about being unsuccessful at downloading a photo onto this thread !
Old 02-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Dollfin - you might also try the Buy & Sell on both The Doll Forum and Our Doll Community for your side of the atlantic.

Good luck with the sale either way. I had no idea the Cassi was that short! Sad you can't use her as desired, but I know that a lot of people have been waiting for a Cassi for a long time, so who knows....

I have a blog. It's full of pretty pictures. Go and have a look if you like. http://thelesserspottedwomble.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 02-05-2011, 11:25 PM

Hey DollFin - is this also available in the US? If so, how much?
Old 03-05-2011, 12:10 AM

Thank you "CC" for your thoughtful comments & your recommendations.
Actually, I've obtained most of my modest doll forum "mileage" on BOTH of those American websites which you've mentioned (also as the "DollFin"); but, I currently have my own more germane & "Anglophilic" reasons to commence here w/the sale of the CassiDoll.

Besides, Cassi (disassembled) is so compact & "out-of-the-way", that for someone (like me) who has not even the slightest pressing need to sell, she'll remain just fine (w/not even any concerns about possible silicone compression issues due to the nature of her composition) . . . . until that day, hopefully soon, when her "Prince Charming" comes along. ___ Should it perhaps later occur that it seems destined that she'll NEVER find a home in the UK, then her photo image will indeed be submitted & surely enthusiastically welcomed on those websites.

-Gene
Old 03-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Active New Member

Hi Dollfin...is again free this CassiDoll?
I would be interested...
Bye
Thanks
Mario
Old 03-05-2011, 12:36 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Cool Dollfin - thanks for giving us Brits first bite at the cherry! <thumbs up>

I have a blog. It's full of pretty pictures. Go and have a look if you like. http://thelesserspottedwomble.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 03-05-2011, 06:41 PM

➽forum members, 1iJack --and-- mariolino70 ,
have both been sent individual replies via 'Personal Message'
in order to hopefully better address each gentleman's unique situation
& specific inquiry regarding the possible purchase of the CassiDoll.

-Gene
Old 04-05-2011, 08:43 PM

Here's a PM about the CassiDoll worth sharing:

[Q.]- . . . just the idea of a second hand one if you know what i mean
can the doll take being bathed in warm water?

[A.]- . . . . The specific reply to your last question is: NO!
Submerging the CasiDoll would likely cause water to eventually seep thru the separation seams of the limbs & probably travel thru her hollow "skeleton" towards the joints, which, in turn, may much later eventually oxidize.

As far as otherwise aggressively APPLYING warm water for the purpose of thoroughly cleansing the body surfaces of Cassi or of ANY silicone doll, that's perfectly O.K., since the act of applying water is a heck of a lot more passive than the hydraulic inward pressure that occurs when a doll is submerged. ___ Furthermore, regarding the sole issue of the temperature of the water, silicone will withstand hot water temperatures & other forms of heat well beyond what your own real-life flesh can endure.

-Gene (aka: the "DollFin")
New Orleans USA

Last edited by DollFin; 05-05-2011 at 07:23 AM.