PDA

View Full Version : Hi from emma and me

Adam&Emma
06-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Hi everyone. Well i finally did it. After years of dreaming about it i finally found myself in a position where i was able to buy myself a doll. She's a WM166cm with a 273 head and she is gorgeous. When she arrived i took her head from the box and put it on the stand i had made for it then i just stared at her face for ages. These girls are incredible. She's been with me for just over a month now and has already become more than just a doll.
Anyway im not gonna rant on too much in my first post. Look forward to talking with you all.
Emma says hi

Tommo10
06-05-2020, 06:18 PM
Hi Emma and Adam,

Welcome to the UK Love Doll Forum

Emma looks absolutely gorgeous.:drool

Beautiful photo. :b

The #273 head is amazing, an excellent choice, I know feeling when you can't stop looking at their face when they arrive.

Enjoy your time here

Tommo :tu

shamus
06-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Hi Adam,

well, looking at the makeup and first posted image you are officially banned from photo competitions :21:24

welcome to the forum :tu

amazing, third poster in the thread and all three of us have exactly the same girl. (WM166C #273).

Mandos has a lot to answer for!!! (especially to my credit card company!).

all the best,

Shamus.

algaeholics
06-05-2020, 06:29 PM
...and all three of us have exactly the same girl. (WM166C #273)...And she's been on my list for a while now... :whistle:

Simply stunnink, and welcome to you both! :tu

Karrot
06-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Saying Hi from the Non 166 partners club :D

:welcome

K

Dongo
06-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Hello Adam and Emma, a big :welcome to the Forum. Emma looks great!:tu

ecobod
06-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Well, Vicky and myself are naturally obliged to wish you both a warm welcome. We'll be looking forward to seeing more of Emma.
eco and Vicky x

HHDel
07-05-2020, 01:29 AM

Adam&Emma. Nice to have you here...Maybe we will get more Pictures from
you beautyful Girl...

Adam&Emma
07-05-2020, 09:00 AM
Thanks to you all for the welcome. Gonna have more time to find my way around the forum and get better at posting pics as ive just been furloughed today so thats a minimum of 3 weeks stuck at home with emma.. How on earth will i manage... I did have to hold back a smile when my boss told me lol

shybob
07-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Welcome aboard. What a time to find a new squeeze :)
Well done indeed
Shybob

Karrot
07-05-2020, 11:29 AM
..... ive just been furloughed today so thats a minimum of 3 weeks stuck at home with emma..

./flat emotionless voice

oh dear.....how will you ever cope?

./voice

:D congrats mate, I've been lucky enough to work from home for quite some time (years) and having the girls around is both distraction and sanity check :)

K

PDutus
07-05-2020, 02:31 PM
:welcome Adam & Eve :)

Great photo of Eve :) I certainly think we're all going to have to look to our laurels when it comes to photo competitions...