PDA

View Full Version : Emma's first tattoo

Adam&Emma
07-10-2020, 12:54 PM
finally got round to our first attempt at giving emma a tattoo. i was probably a little optimistic using such a large one. didnt get every part of the image to stick so had to remove a few bits to even it up. still pleased with the result though.
still having issues uploading pics. posted this on my pc and still getting the invalid file message. my next option will be to use a different camera to take the pics.. may be an issue with my phone

After Dark
07-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Nice job.
How did you do it?

Adam&Emma
07-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Nice job.
How did you do it?

Its just a cheap temporary tattoo from ebay. Comes on a sheet of paper. Cut the paper around the image as close as possible. Lay it on the skin and soak the back with a wet cloth or sponge. Hold in place for 30 seconds and carefully peel away the paper. All going well the tattoo stays in place. When it was dry i gave it a dusting with some talc. Be interesting to see how long it lasts. They say if you want to remove it you can easily do with sellotape

Karrot
07-10-2020, 01:41 PM
The trick with these big ones is to get one in each han.....sorry..... start again.....

The Trick with these big tattoos is to start on at one end. Kaia's tat curves round her waist, so I start on the back and soak that area then move round slowly, that way the transfer paper peels off the soaked end and allows the tat to follow the body curve.

Still....

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37338&d=1602075500

This looks spot on to me, and is Damn Sexy!

I'd love to cover Kaia in tattoos, but sadly they would not last long with the amount of moving about she does, and reapplying them constantly to maintain consistency would become a chore.

K

After Dark
07-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Well it's looks great. Giving me a few ideas :twisted:

dollman2
07-10-2020, 03:58 PM
:eek: all those needles....... oh ist a rub one out tat :D i meant rub on tat not sure where my mind was heading then :21

john4980
07-10-2020, 06:39 PM
I used a load of those on myself for a fancy dress costume a few years back and ended up having to literally scrub them off with a brush, so hopefully they'll hold for a while before you have to clean off and redo...

Paul112
07-10-2020, 08:03 PM
That's a very neat and attractive job and normally I don't like tattoos but the one you've chosen really suits her.

Ps: sorry, I can't figure out how to post a quick reply....

Karrot
07-10-2020, 08:30 PM
That's a very neat and attractive job and normally I don't like tattoos but the one you've chosen really suits her.

Ps: sorry, I can't figure out how to post a quick reply....
You have to click thee "Quick Reply" button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to reply to.

K

rentell
07-10-2020, 09:47 PM
That looks a really nice neat job and the tattoos not bad either.

You did a great job on it :tu

I know some makers seal their dolls with thinned clear silicone if there silicone dolls.
But where and how you get the materials I would not know.
Maybe Bentley Chemicals may have the answer for silicone dolls.

SportelloChick
07-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Wow! That is one awesome tattoo and you did a great job applying it.

Adam&Emma
08-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Thanks all of you for your compliments and cheers karrot for the advice. Would like to try a larger one on her thigh so I'll use your method