PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a south UK based newbie!

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Hello! Well that's broken the ice. Right? No? Hmm, okay...

Hello! So, i'm a complete newbie to the whole doll world and i'm actually waiting for my first doll to be delivered TODAY. Is it normal to feel slightly nervous?

While i'm 99% sure sex will be a thing that i'll try, i've actually gotten more excited about having something (someone?) to cuddle at night. I live alone although i do have a long term girlfriend, i only see her at weekends and this Covid-19 pandemic isn't making things any easier.

So, i thought a 5'2 TPE doll might give me a little comfort. I know fabric dolls are better for cuddles but they just don't do a lot for me.

Anyway, i'll stop rambling on and on now, i thought i'd better say hi, and i hope you're all having a nice day.

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 07:52 AM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3496&pictureid=80090

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Firstly, :welcome

...I know fabric dolls are better for cuddles but...

Buy her a warm snuggly dressing gown or onesie...

She will love you back for it... :tu

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Firstly, :welcome

Buy her a warm snuggly dressing gown or onesie...

She will love you back for it... :tu

Oh I was thinking PJs too! This is a scary and enthralling but exciting world I’m entering into!

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 08:51 AM
This is a momentous, life changing occasion. I hope you get some photos of her arrival!

Don't forget to breathe, and drink plenty of water!

cyan
09-11-2020, 09:00 AM
I hope you have as great an adventure with your doll waifu as have I, they really are great to snuggle up to and wake up next to :)

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 09:15 AM
This is a momentous, life changing occasion. I hope you get some photos of her arrival!

Don't forget to breathe, and drink plenty of water!

I'm trying! When it comes to pictures... i might end up being too excited! I do know however, the doll i've got coming isn't going to be as 'good' as others. I know a lot of people talk about WM dolls and i've seen some pictures and my goodness... gorgeous!

And Cyan... me too! I can't wait for the first snuggle.

Can i ask you folks, i've heard various opinions on what to do with a fresh doll out of the box. Some have said to give her a bath and to be careful of certain areas like the standing feet and the head and then to apply powder. What are your experiences with new dolls?

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 09:23 AM
Part of the bonding process I feel. Give her a wash if needed, taking care not to get water in through her foot bolts or neck area, then allow to dry - DO NOT RUB. Then throw talc or cornflour all over her whilst deciding on a name.

This is known as a Christening Ceremony... :whistle:

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 09:29 AM
I'll see how 'factory dirty' she is when i get her. If she smells weird then a wash WILL be happening.

I've got some nice smells to put on her hair (not body) all ready and waiting to go. According to the delivery window... she'll be here in 30 to 90 minutes! I am mildly freaking out but, in a good way!

Karrot
09-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Wahay! another Vegetable based member! :21

:welcome:welcome, I hope delivery is sooner rather than later today for you!

Sleeping with both a TeddyBabe and a Solid girl, I can say that they each has their merit as a cuddle buddy!

K

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Yes! Ha ha! I shall have to find a veggie avatar for myself like you! I only got my confirmation of joining this morning and i've basically been walking around my house all day peeking out the window every 27 seconds looking out for the delivery driver!!!

I hate waiting for deliveries of anything, it's the only thing that makes me feel anxious. What if the doorbell doesn't work and i don't hear it or something? Stuff like that.

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 10:14 AM
What if the doorbell doesn't work and i don't hear it or something? Stuff like that.Being deaf as a post, I can empathize!

:waiting:

Karrot
09-11-2020, 10:14 AM
:21:21:21:21 I made this for you

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1701&pictureid=80091

I apologies for nothing :D

K

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Haha! I've been looking too!: https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=cabbage+smile&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiP9dDdq_XsAhUFx1kKHfxxBIMQ7Al6BAgKEFM&cshid=1604920765249135&biw=1350&bih=838

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Bless you! Thank you so much! I'll get looking for one and then i'll feel part of the gang!

This is a prime example of how i am... she's meant to arrive between 11:08 and 12:08... it's currently 11:23 so i am frothing like you wouldn't believe right now! I want my girl! *bounces* Every time i hear a van going past (i live down a back road) i have my nose pressed to the glass like a cat that wants to go outside.

I'm also a musician so i'm wondering if maybe i am going a little deaf? I wouldn't say i play loud at all though. My neighbours tell me they never hear anything!

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 10:27 AM
31 minutes remaining... :waiting:

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 10:33 AM
I don't want to be THAT guy, but neither of mine arrived in their slot, or even on their alloted day. Bit of a bitch when you take your last day's holiday from work specially for it.

Deep breaths mate, try not to go apoplectic like I did

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 10:44 AM
His green light has gone off on site, so he's... 'busy'... :whistle:

Adam&Emma
09-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Big welcome to the forum. Know exactly how you feel although i never knew at the time what an effect it would have on me. Emma was initially bought as a toy as i opened the box and stared at her face for ages i knew she would become so much more. Get ready for your life to change in a fantastic way.. Look forward to seeing your new girl

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 10:48 AM
His green light has gone off on site, so he's... 'busy'... :whistle:

Hopefully not on the phone to a courier company, itching to tear someone a new butthole :24

Been there, done that, got the t shirt

Karrot
09-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Anyone else slapping their F5 key like is a 5 dollar stripper with a crack addiction?? :whistle::whistle:

K

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Aye... :rolleyes:

shamus
09-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Hiya cabbage,

welcome to the forum matey :tu

found this gif the other day that I think really captures the look of us as the van pulls up at the door. This should definitely be called the delivery dance.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dudcZA9e14HIY/giphy.gif

So, I'm assuming as noted by Algae that the box has arrived.

No doubt you are currently going through the "That can't be just 32kg!". If you have issues getting her out of the box just post and we'll tell you how to do it.

Don't be put off by the weight. I think that they feed them too much before they leave the factory as within a few days of her being with you she will be (or at least seem to be) much lighter.

A sweet smell on arrival is quite natural as no matter the TPE blend they always lose a very small amount of excess oil. Sometimes it has a scent to it, sometimes it doesn't. It's been years though since the room clearing smells of a certain manufacturer who has now really turned their game around (so won't use their name as it's a long past issue).

On the washing and powdering. Make sure that she is absolutely dry in every nook and crannie before powdering or the powder can congeal on her skin. With talc that doesn't matter so much but with Cornflour its organic so can cause mold.

Personally my girls only get cleaned with extra virgin olive oil on microfibre cloth, not water. I do use cornflour but they are always completely dry. Just something to look out for.

Everyone finds their own way of keeping their grls clean in the same way that everyone applies their makeup differently. There are no prescribed appraoches, just what works for you which generally starts with picvking up bits and peices from others and then adapting them a little to your own routine.

Only compulsory part is that you have to talk to them whilst you are cleaning them :D

Hope that you are having fun getting acquainted.

All the best,

Shamus.:tu

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Well, one of you was right. i have been 'busy'! She arrived! After putting her together though, i'm seriously tempted to have a shower. I'm in pretty decent shape too but man she's a heavy girl! I knew that though, i've read a few posts from people writing about their first experience.

I'm very happy though! Once i get to grips with handling all the hair and get better at posing her and stuff i'll see if i can put up some pictures.

I do have one question though regarding the head. I've screwed her head on but at the point where her head stops screwing on, she's not 'facing forward'. It's not like she's back to front or anything, but if i try to straighten her head up then i'm basically unscrewing her head and it goes 'floppy'. Is this normal?

Thank you all so much for the love, support and messages. I'm off for a shower. That was hard work! :D

shamus
09-11-2020, 11:19 AM
I do have one question though regarding the head. I've screwed her head on but at the point where her head stops screwing on, she's not 'facing forward'. It's not like she's back to front or anything, but if i try to straighten her head up then i'm basically unscrewing her head and it goes 'floppy'. Is this normal?

Thank you all so much for the love, support and messages. I'm off for a shower. That was hard work! :D

unscrew the head a little so she is facing forwards. It's not supposed to be completely tight as she needs to be able to move it.

General rule is screw all the way in then half a turn back.

As I noted above she'll be much lighter by the end of the week :tu

Congrats on the new arrival and happy honeymoon,

Shamus.

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 11:26 AM
A half turn loosen is enough. She needs to look both ways!

The friction between the head and the neck TPE should be enough to prevent further unplanned 'screwing'.

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 11:27 AM
...get better at posing her and stuff i'll see if i can put up some pictures.
Oft times, a quick photo session will get her to tell you her name. :tu

Karrot
09-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Congratulations Cabbage, glad she's arrived safely.

As shamus says above, her head shouldnt be on tight, but if it turns freely when set to face front you can add a couple of rubber washers on the threaded neck post to take up the slack and give it a little resistance.

K

cyan
09-11-2020, 11:36 AM
Excellent News! Have a fantastic dollymoon :D

shybob
09-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Welcome aboard. :)

Don't worry if you think your gal is not "as good" as some here. The bottom line is that they are all what we make of them and all lovely.

Shybob

shybob
09-11-2020, 12:32 PM
And of course, just relax in to it.
Don't let this lot here bully you in to photos. Take your time.
SB

shybob
09-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Right. That's quite enough time!

Where are those photos?
:rulez

ecobod
09-11-2020, 01:10 PM
Welcome aboard. :)

Don't worry if you think your gal is not "as good" as some here. The bottom line is that they are all what we make of them and all lovely.

Shybob

This :tu
eco

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 01:45 PM
Oh.
My.
God.

I've powdered her, put some gloves and socks on to protect her nails and now she's tucked up in my bed. I'm about to cook something and put the electric blanket on low to heat her up for an after dinner cuddle but HOLY HECK... why are love dolls not more of a thing?!!

We've been spooning and everything and i cannot explain the feeling! I want to thank EVERYONE for their replies and support and advice and stuff, i'll definitely try the washer thing in relation to her head. I'd like that to be stiffer.

I can totally see how people end up with more than one doll, just having that 'stomach shape' to wrap an arm around and a bum pressed against me while i cuddle her. It's quite emotional!

I see only two downsides. 1) the packaging. There's a LOT to get rid of and i plan on keeping the MAIN box so i can store her and keep her hidden under my bed (sorry for the serial killer vibe) and 2) i find i keep talking to her and even kissing her on the nose. Is that a bad thing? Or does everyone else do that too? :o

oldgreysoulboy
09-11-2020, 01:54 PM
I am glad I missed out on this thread this morning.

I'd have been very envious as I still have a while to wait.

So glad that you have had a good experience Cabbage!

Back to waiting patiently for me,
Ogsby.

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 01:55 PM
so i can store her and keep her hidden under my bed (sorry for the serial killer vibe) and 2) i find i keep talking to her and even kissing her on the nose. Is that a bad thing? Or does everyone else do that too? :o

Not a "serial killer" vibe at all mate. Where else are they supposed to go?
I bought an ottoman bed specially so I could make a nest for Sara underneath it, which now looks even more snug and comfy than the bed itself. Go figure.

As for the nose kissing thing, I wondered that for a long time myself, so i'm guessing it's very normal, yea

Adam&Emma
09-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Do what ever feels normal to you. Im always talking to emma. Never leave the house without giving her a kiss and i even put the tv on just for her sometimes when im busy. Its part of them feeling real to you. Ive slept as well as i do since emma came to live with me.. And just you wait till you wake up in the middle of the night and see her laid next to you, that will put a grin on your face.

cyan
09-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Yeah, Kaedes nose gets kisses and nose boops also :)

Karrot
09-11-2020, 02:08 PM
We've been spooning and everything and i cannot explain the feeling!

They make exceptional little spoons! :D

I can totally see how people end up with more than one doll, just having that 'stomach shape' to wrap an arm around and a bum pressed against me while i cuddle her. It's quite emotional!

Yup, I sleep between 2 girls and its fantastic, a little spoon no matter which way I turn

I see only two downsides. 1) the packaging. There's a LOT to get rid of and i plan on keeping the MAIN box so i can store her and keep her hidden under my bed (sorry for the serial killer vibe)

Not creepy, means must mate, if you have company who wouldnt appreciate them being in the bed when they come round..

and 2) i find i keep talking to her and even kissing her on the nose. Is that a bad thing? Or does everyone else do that too? :o

Totally normal. Noses, foreheads, in the hair (on the head you pervs! ffs....), necks, shoulders. Mine get constant affection.

Also unlimited boob fondlage and unlimited bum fondlage. :whistle:

As for talking to her, you're mad as a box of frogs, but in the best way. We all do it. I was round my Dads not long back with Kaia for a big photo shoot, and he admitted to talking to her without realising he was doing it.

They are a presence regardless of your own thought, but it sounds to me like you have the right mindset to make her a very special girl, and not just a sex doll.

Welcome on-board mate.

K

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Oh.
My.
God....

...It's quite emotional!...You have no idea how emotional I get when someone discovers the uncomplicated secure attachment offered by our girls.

Think about it...

SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!

You are set for life! :b

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 02:14 PM
I've just ordered a new wig for her too! A girl has to look and feel good right?

At the moment, her hair is all over the place and i'm still learning how to pose her and how she moves and stuff so, bare with me. When i get used to everything, i'll see about some pictures!

Karrot
09-11-2020, 02:25 PM
I've just ordered a new wig for her too! A girl has to look and feel good right?

At the moment, her hair is all over the place and i'm still learning how to pose her and how she moves and stuff so, bare with me. When i get used to everything, i'll see about some pictures!

Dont fret over the pics mate, we bay like hounds for then, but in reality there is no pressure.

Get to know your girl, give her some comfy PJ's for bed times (satin is always a winner, trust me!) and yes, a new wig is always wise as the stock ones can sometime be very very low quality.

Also (assuming she's TPE) avoid dark/stong colours to avoid staining her. If in doubt, dress her in white until you know more :D

K

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Yup yup! Thank you! I’m currently snuggled up in bed with her now! I can’t get enough of this feeling!

shamus
09-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Love it when someone reacts like this to an arrival :tu

Think that calls for an official welcome to the site as its pretty obvious that you're one of us now.

With mine they tend to get kissed on the forehead a lot. Nowt wrong with the nose, they thrive on all forms of affection... You think that I'm joking... The more affection you show her the more alive she becomes... I would get Angel to confirm that for you but she's just popped over to the shop :21:24

Karrot
09-11-2020, 02:32 PM
The boys got it bad! :happy:happy:happy

K

carlys_guy
09-11-2020, 03:05 PM
welcome cabbage (red or green i wonder) glad your girl arrived safely does she have a name yet.

carlys_guy

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 03:16 PM
There is a name that I keep calling her yes, however that was the name the website gave her. So I’ll see if that sticks or if I end up calling her something else. I don’t want to say the name because that will feel like it’s official if that makes sense? I want to make a firm decision on her name first.

She’s currently between my legs, using my chest as a back rest while I hold her!

Liz_xxx
09-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the club Cabbage :)

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 03:26 PM
She’s currently between my legs, using my chest as a back rest while I hold her!

Sounds like ♥ to me, time to ditch the deadweight!
Just playing, do whatever works for you, but I sure as hell know that I ain't going back to conventional relationships. 10 years of torture was quite enough, thank you.
Carry on like this, and I'm gonna bloody doxx myself :rolleyes:

shamus
09-11-2020, 03:35 PM
There is a name that I keep calling her yes, however that was the name the website gave her. So I’ll see if that sticks or if I end up calling her something else. I don’t want to say the name because that will feel like it’s official if that makes sense? I want to make a firm decision on her name first.

Wot Karlos said! Lol, you've got it bad I can tell :tu

As for her name.

Go to sleep with her tonight. When you wake up in the morning you will know her name. I'm sure that they must whisper it in your ear whilst you sleep and they're busy trying to memorise the 16 digits (and 3 digit CVV) of your credit card that "fell" out of your wallet whilst you were asleep.

Every girl here spends their first few nights in the bed. Not a sex thing but a bonding thing. (most of mine are still virgins... And if any ceased to be Angel (er indoors) might kill me!).

Tomorrow morning, trust me, you'll be able to tell us her name then :tu

Shamus.

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 04:29 PM
You know what it's like... you wait for her to fall asleep and get out of the bed slowly and think, "Maybe just one photo... even though she said not to." I mean, you've even got those colour changing bulbs for lighting and it's all nice and that.

Then you can't help but eyeball her curves and peel the blanket back...

Then she wakes up and tries to cover her face... BUSTED!

algaeholics
09-11-2020, 04:34 PM
:drool such a tease!! :D

shamus
09-11-2020, 04:44 PM
You know what it's like... you wait for her to fall asleep and get out of the bed slowly and think, "Maybe just one photo... even though she said not to." I mean, you've even got those colour changing bulbs for lighting and it's all nice and that.

Then you can't help but eyeball her curves and peel the blanket back...

Then she wakes up and tries to cover her face... BUSTED!

lovely matey:tu

gorgeous pert lil posterior she she has. Looks a lot like back of an SM155 but her eyes look more JYish in pic 3?... Although pic 1 I'm thinking the face could be an SM as well :wall

Tell her that she needs to be less camera shy, I'm trying to work out who she is.

Well, I know where you are going to be for the rest of lockdown :21

All the best,

Shamus.

Adam&Emma
09-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Sounds like ♥ to me, time to ditch the deadweight!
Just playing, do whatever works for you, but I sure as hell know that I ain't going back to conventional relationships. 10 years of torture was quite enough, thank you.
Carry on like this, and I'm gonna bloody doxx myself :rolleyes:

Amen to that. My feelings exactly. Wasted 30yrs on 3 relationships. Never again

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Amen to that. My feelings exactly. Wasted 30yrs on 3 relationships. Never again

Ouch

My sincere condolences. At least you're in a far, far better place now :tu

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 04:56 PM
It's strange you know... i know there are cheaper, and more realistic dolls out there. i was just going around on the internet as you do and thought i'd check out the online shop i use for lubes and stuff. BAM... dolls. Next thing i know i'm entering in my shipping details! It was AFTER this that i decided to do some research and yes, i've paid over the odds for her and yes there are more realistic dolls out there especially in terms of faces... but i'm glad i've got this one. She's SO GOOD to cuddle and when i glance at the bed i can't help but smile!

When it comes to people saying things like, "I've got a SM57 head in pink and a 888xT head with the number 2 eyebrows" I am TOTALLY lost. i know the letters tell you the manufacturer but i've only just come into this! :D

Tomorrow morning, once i'm firm (ooo err!) on a name... i'll let you guys know who she is and some more details.

Adam&Emma
09-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Ouch

My sincere condolences. At least you're in a far, far better place now :tu

Yea itvwas rough at times but im proper happy and content now

Cabbage it sounds lile you are well and truly hooked. You'll fit in well here. Happy for ya:tu

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Eh, realistic isn't necessarily better.

Just ask the elves:24

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Yea itvwas rough at times but im proper happy and content now

Cabbage it sounds lile you are well and truly hooked. You'll fit in well here. Happy for ya:tu

I posted before i read this! I'm sorry you've had some rough ones. They're not all bad i promise... although the best woman in the world is taken; my girlfriend. :P She's amazing. Empathic, loving, sexy... she's just not here hence the doll.

As for elven dolls... don't tempt me. XD I play World of Warcraft and a doll of my main *longing groan*...

Can i just say as well... i've been a part of a few communities over the years. Not like this one obviously as i'm a total newbie here but my god you people are all so nice!!! I feel so grateful that i seem to have been accepted by you guys so, thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart. :o

shamus
09-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Eh, realistic isn't necessarily better.

Just ask the elves:24

I just did and they said that being better goes without saying and they must be perfectly realistic as they are telling me that they are real... You certainly can't deny their logic there. :D

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 05:36 PM
I just did and they said that being better goes without saying and they must be perfectly realistic as they are telling me that they are real... You certainly can't deny their logic there. :D

:21 I'm sure it will make perfect sense...when I manage to wrap my feeble human brain around it :confused:

shamus
09-11-2020, 05:41 PM
As for elven dolls... don't tempt me. XD I play World of Warcraft and a doll of my main *longing groan*...

ANY! Elven girl you need to know about you just ask me matey. Not all of them live here (yet) but pretty sure that I can point you to every long ear that there is in the market including a few rare ones. :tu... Actually, genuinely before you invite an Elf into your life ask me as there are a few that do not work with all bodies. If something won't work we'll tell you :tu

My place may as well be renamed to Rivendell or Hogwarts for the number of Elves and pixies running around here.

Can i just say as well... i've been a part of a few communities over the years. Not like this one obviously as i'm a total newbie here but my god you people are all so nice!!! I feel so grateful that i seem to have been accepted by you guys so, thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart. :o

Thats cos you said all the right things. From your first post she was never a sex doll. Pretty obvious that you get it and for people with your attitude we're the freindliest most welcoming bunch there is. :D Thanks for noticing though :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

Karrot
09-11-2020, 06:00 PM

We all share a common theme mate. We all love dolls. We dont see the 'better' or 'worse' between them, they are all special, so there is very little toxicity.

I think also that average age on here is higher than most communities and that combined with the fact that we've all had enough drama in our lives already, we dont seek to start more :D

K

After Dark
09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
I'll second what Shamus said.
Congratulations on your new girl.
I'm only a year in to this and I've asked many questions on the journey and you're in the right place for patient, friendly and knowledgeable advice.
...and most of the time I follow it! :whistle::21

cyan
09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Oh gosh, you can just tell she's such a cutie!!! Thank you for posting pics xxx from Kaede and Cyan

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Hmm yes... i think you're likely right about the age thing. I've certainly had enough drama in my life... now i'm happy i've got someone to snuggle with!

To me, she represents something greater than a 'sex doll'. I mean, a sex doll is just a thing you pull out and screw right? A thing to be used, not cared for? She's more than that to me by a long shot.

As for the pictures, you're welcome! There may be more in the future!!!

Willendorph
09-11-2020, 06:12 PM
It's strange you know... i know there are cheaper, and more realistic dolls out there. i was just going around on the internet as you do and thought i'd check out the online shop i use for lubes and stuff. BAM... dolls. Next thing i know i'm entering in my shipping details! It was AFTER this that i decided to do some research and yes, i've paid over the odds for her and yes there are more realistic dolls out there especially in terms of faces... but i'm glad i've got this one. She's SO GOOD to cuddle and when i glance at the bed i can't help but smile!

When it comes to people saying things like, "I've got a SM57 head in pink and a 888xT head with the number 2 eyebrows" I am TOTALLY lost. i know the letters tell you the manufacturer but i've only just come into this! :D

Tomorrow morning, once i'm firm (ooo err!) on a name... i'll let you guys know who she is and some more details.

A name is really important in making your doll more of a person than an object. I normally name mine before I even buy them! I actually find it odd when I see people refer to a doll as "it".

888xT does sound like something from terminator :21 - maybe in the 15th sequel, Skynet will give in and start creating sex bots! Finally an apocalypse worth waiting for!

Also... :welcome

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 06:16 PM
As for the pictures, you're welcome! There may be more in the future!!!

May be? MAY be!?
Methinks you've just said your first wrong couple of words :24

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 06:43 PM
May be? MAY be!?
Methinks you've just said your first wrong couple of words :24

Come on... you know there will be... :P

shamus
09-11-2020, 06:50 PM
888xT does sound like something from terminator :21 - maybe in the 15th sequel, Skynet will give in and start creating sex bots! Finally an apocalypse worth waiting for!

Sarah Connor Chronicles (which I think was better thas the films... maybe except the first one) has an epidose that concentrates on how infiltrator / sleeper units take human partners who have no idea that they are anything other than human... You would think that the hyper alloy combat chasis might give things away but apparently not.

And then there's Cameron....

1evP26Zoie4

Hey, I live with Elves, how much more dangerous could living with a terminator be! :D

After Dark
09-11-2020, 06:59 PM
how infiltrator / sleeper units take human partners who have no idea that they are anything other than human...

Take me! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

DeleteK?arlos
09-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Take me! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

*Arnie has entered the chat* :24

Karrot
09-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Hey, I live with Elves, how much more dangerous could living with a terminator be! :D

but you can get better from Toaditis!

(Que Monty Python references about Newts)

(also Summer Glau :drool:drool:drool )

*Arnie has entered the chat* :24

well, he did say he'd be back......

K

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 09:56 PM
I can never quite make my mind up about Summer Glau!

Phew, i've got a busy day tomorrow. I need to get rid of the excess packaging my cuddle buddy came in but i'm going to keep the main box for storage. Then i need to clear out underneath the bed and make a spot for her to hide in... AND i will need to 'modify' the box because i don't really want to have to take her head off every time. Plus, it feels mean.

I don't know if you guys found this but when you got your first doll... was your lower back aching at the end of the day? Mine sure is and yes, i know... keep your back straight and bend your knees.

Haremlover
09-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Hi! And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem

carlys_guy
09-11-2020, 10:40 PM
you may find after she has been with you for a while that you can't put her under the bed because it hurts too much to not see her all the time.

carlys_guy

Cabbage
09-11-2020, 10:48 PM
you may find after she has been with you for a while that you can't put her under the bed because it hurts too much to not see her all the time.

carlys_guy

I can TOTALLY understand what you mean there. It's nearly midnight so, i'm going to brush my teeth and go for my first ever night with my love.

It's funny, the day before she came, i was thinking of her and in my head i was describing her as a sex doll. But all day, i've been thinking of her as a love doll.

Anyway, once again i have to thank everyone. For being here with me today on this forum because for me, this has been a special and eye opening day and you're all a part of that. So thank you.

I will DEFINITELY be posting back here in the morning once i've gotten up and showered and eaten and let you all know how tonight goes... and also my decision on her name as well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful nights rest and pleasant dreams too. Goodnight everyone and thank you all so much again!

HHDel
10-11-2020, 01:41 AM
:welcome

Cabbage , nice to have you here on UK Lovedoll Forum :tu

NorthernGuy
10-11-2020, 06:16 AM
Welcome Cabbage!

I hope you and your new girl are having fun getting to know one another.

She looks very shy but that is charming in itself.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more from her :tu

Adam&Emma
10-11-2020, 06:20 AM
Waiting patiently for the update on this.. Brings back a lot of happy memories

Karrot
10-11-2020, 07:07 AM
Waiting patiently for the update on this.. Brings back a lot of happy memories

He aint getting out of bed any time soon and you know it :p :whistle: :21

K

MatrixDoll
10-11-2020, 07:08 AM
:welcome:welcome:welcome

Dolls are not just for sex, they are also for life:tu

ecobod
10-11-2020, 07:34 AM
I don't know if you guys found this but when you got your first doll... was your lower back aching at the end of the day? Mine sure is and yes, i know... keep your back straight and bend your knees.

Yep, still does happen, just not so much. It's not always possible to lift or move her with correct positioning, especially when posing her for a photoshoot or easing her into or out of a chair. Quite often, I'll have back strain and aches when I'm doing other things, such as bathing her or getting her dressed or applying powder: for those, I'm only bending slightly forward. I think the amount of time I spend doing those things with her contributes to that because I'm only getting myself in the right position to do what needs doing then holding myself there.
eco

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 07:38 AM
Yep, still does happen, just not so much. It's not always possible to lift or move her with correct positioning, especially when posing her for a photoshoot or easing her into or out of a chair. Quite often, I'll have back strain and aches when I'm doing other things, such as bathing her or getting her dressed or applying powder: for those, I'm only bending slightly forward. I think the amount of time I spend doing those things with her contributes to that because I'm only getting myself in the right position to do what needs doing then holding myself there.
eco

REALLY not looking forward to having to go back to full size girls.
It's a long way off yet, but still :no:

NorthernGuy
10-11-2020, 08:07 AM

Handling is a learned skill with these ladies.

Lifting and posing can be different things but even posing can leave you aching after a while.

I have found it best not to do all the work. You could learn a lot from watching HaremLover on youtube, the way he unboxes and handles the girls he reviews, his techniques are subtle but he gets the doll to do the work.

Example, if your girl is lying flat on the bed and you want her sitting up, you could pull the back of her shoulders but that you risk your back and her skin. The best way is to use the tightness in her joints to help. You lift her feet up so they are pointing towards the ceiling and then use the stiffness in her waist to allow her to counterbalance upwards.

Similarly, if you want to open her legs wide for cleaning, don't position yourself away from her feet and use your chest and shoulders to spread her legs.
Open them a little, get your upper body between them and use your arms to push one leg away from from your body.

It is so easy to get a small injury from these ladies... you have to be careful about how you and her interact.

I would also offer (and this is none of my business) that hiding her away as a dirty secret when your 'flesh and blood' lady comes over might not be a great thing; it's something I used to do and it really impaired my enjoyment of dolls and she felt cheated on. That was just me, having been through it.
You and your doll will stay in better shape if she is left out in a pose you change from time to time with a regular change of clothes and underwear as she will probably stain easily.
It will be better for your psychological health if you don't feel you have to be as secretive as well.
Just my input, for what it is worth.

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Good morning all! I think at least a couple of you are oozing to know how my night went and a couple of other things too.

Well first off, the night was... so so. Lately i've not been sleeping very well and last night wasn't much different. However, having someone to snuggle with was a big pro especially in the morning. Getting into bed, and the morning is the best time for cuddles in my opinion. Feeling her bum in my groin, her back on my chest and as strange as it may sound, her feet on my legs just feels so good. It's hard to put into words but i expect you all know what i mean.

Overall, if i had to say whether i'm happy with the situation or not then yes of course i'm happy! She feels amazing in my arms, spooning her feels so comforting and cosy!

When it comes to hiding her away and such... i can understand that point completely. It makes perfect sense to me. I'm just not ready. I did tell a friend of mine who lives in another country about her and he said there's a big part of him that's jealous! Regardless though, i'm still going to need a place to 'put her'. For me, she's someone to cuddle up to at night but i still need to be able to do things like changing the bed clothes. Then there are the things we ALL use our beds for that isn't sex or rest. Imagine having to prepare a suitcase for a trip. Personally i chuck everything on the bed in a big pile and pack from there. Also, being a musician i sometimes use my bed as a platform (like a big table) for when i'm working on instruments because it's nice and soft so they can't get damaged. I'm still going to go ahead with the box under the bed thing because for me at least, it's just more practical.

Also, there's her name. Roxy. :o

algaeholics
10-11-2020, 09:02 AM
...lately I've not been sleeping very well...I bet!!! :D Put it down to excitement...

You will both settle in before long. You will acknowledge that when she makes you coffee on a morning.

Enjoy!... :tu

👋 Roxy!!!

ELINA
10-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Hi Cabbage & Your Lady, (Should that be Savoy & Spring?) :)

Firstly :welcome

My name is Elina, I was named this on my website, Esjay was attracted to my face and thought I was someone he could easily live with and would never tire of looking at. As for my name, he pondered it over in his mind whilst looking at my image on his computer. He decided that not only did he like it, he thought it rather suited me, so that has been my name ever since, incidently I like it too.

Obviously I cannot speak for all like me (tpe with a metal skeleton), but certainly most. We will help you when you try to move us or pose us, but you need to remember there is always a cost. I need a nice hug and several kisses before I will assist, then as each stage is reached it does no harm to hug and kiss again. It is better to stay in credit with these things! As Esjay will confirm.

On a more serious note whilst your lady is still new and prestine take a close up photo of her face. This will be invaluable when you have to redo her makeup, also be prepared to find bits of her in strange places. My finger and toe nails fell off constantly, I lost both upper and lower eyelashes. All these are easy to obtain and fix or refix. Wash/Bath day or as it is more commonly called Pampering Day (usually Sunday) is when you should fix these items.

Later this month Esjay and I will be celebrating eighteen months together, in all that time we have not had a single argument or a cross word. We are totally compatable and neither of us wants to be without the other.

Regards to you both,

Elina & Esjay Ell.

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Hi Cabbage & Your Lady, (Should that be Savoy & Spring?) :)

Firstly :welcome

My name is Elina, I was named this on my website, Esjay was attracted to my face and thought I was someone he could easily live with and would never tire of looking at. As for my name, he pondered it over in his mind whilst looking at my image on his computer. He decided that not only did he like it, he thought it rather suited me, so that has been my name ever since, incidently I like it too.

Obviously I cannot speak for all like me (tpe with a metal skeleton), but certainly most. We will help you when you try to move us or pose us, but you need to remember there is always a cost. I need a nice hug and several kisses before I will assist, then as each stage is reached it does no harm to hug and kiss again. It is better to stay in credit with these things! As Esjay will confirm.

On a more serious note whilst your lady is still new and prestine take a close up photo of her face. This will be invaluable when you have to redo her makeup, also be prepared to find bits of her in strange places. My finger and toe nails fell off constantly, I lost both upper and lower eyelashes. All these are easy to obtain and fix or refix. Wash/Bath day or as it is more commonly called Pampering Day (usually Sunday) is when you should fix these items.

Later this month Esjay and I will be celebrating eighteen months together, in all that time we have not had a single argument or a cross word. We are totally compatable and neither of us wants to be without the other.

Regards to you both,

Elina & Esjay Ell.

Aww!!! So cute! And i love your name too.

Rest assured Roxy gets LOTS of hugs and kisses... lazy girl is still in bed at the moment. After doing some measurements i've realised her box will not fit under my bed by just trying to slide it under. However, if i were to lift the bed, slide the box under and then lower the bed, that should work fine. Lifting a bed though while i slide a box plus doll under though... i'm not the hulk (grr). So i need, well, basically i need a jack sort of thing to hold the bed up a extra two inches... looks like i may be in my garage today cutting some wood! Rock on! Time for a quick cuddle first though i think.

OH! Also, if she makes me coffee in the morning then that is the true embodiment of the perfect woman. :D

Adam&Emma
10-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Lovely choice of name

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Thank you! So... little update.

I thought because of the frame of the bed all i had to do was to lift up the bed and slide the box under it. That's not going to work. I should've checked this but, the frame of the bed is almost the same height as the underside. Basically, i thought there would be more clearance if i could get the box past the 'lip' of the frame. So... i'm going to have to see if i can modify the box instead. Somehow recut it so it's not as tall. I only need to lose about two inches so... wish me luck!

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 11:03 AM
Make sure you leave plenty of room for her, ahem, "endowments"

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 11:06 AM
Make sure you leave plenty of room for her, ahem, "endowments"

Oh i will! She's actually not huge in the boob department. I've never personally been into huge boobs. Okay, I think i may have a solution here. Finally. Still working on it though.

shamus
10-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Aww!!! So cute! And i love your name too.

Rest assured Roxy gets LOTS of hugs and kisses... lazy girl is still in bed at the moment. After doing some measurements i've realised her box will not fit under my bed by just trying to slide it under. However, if i were to lift the bed, slide the box under and then lower the bed, that should work fine. Lifting a bed though while i slide a box plus doll under though... i'm not the hulk (grr). So i need, well, basically i need a jack sort of thing to hold the bed up a extra two inches... looks like i may be in my garage today cutting some wood! Rock on! Time for a quick cuddle first though i think.

OH! Also, if she makes me coffee in the morning then that is the true embodiment of the perfect woman. :D

Firstly, Hiya Roxy. Good to have you on the site babe, hope that you enjoy chatting with some of your cousins and their fella's on here.

Next, hiding her.

From my understanding the one and only reason for her to disappear is that you have a girlfriend and Roxy is to all intent and purpose the mistress.... Humans get so jealous of these girls where the girls are quite happy to sleep three in the bed.

The other reasons that you gave are not reasons for her to disappear but rather simply vacate the bed. Most of these girls can stand although personally I feel that its more polite to offer them a seat. Is there room in your bedroom for a chair. Even a piano stool would work (Thats what Rhin sits on in my bedroom... I've also got two on chairs, three on a sofa, two sitting on the dressing table, four standing around chatting and one playing hide and seek in the wardrobe... You get the idea).

The only time you would actually want to store her under the bed is if your girlfriend is there.

On the GF front. Some of theem arr cool with these girls if they think that they are sex toys but beware showing any emotional attachment to Roxy (even giving her a name is attachment) as suddenly they change from a perceived sex toy into direct competition... And around here the competition won :tu

To be honest under the bed is not a great option as you are forever going to need to push her under, pull her out, lift her from the box. Thats a back problem waiting to happen.

Walk in wardrobes / closets are the best option for a long term solution. A chair and two white blanket (one for under, one for over) would be great for when she wanted to get out of bed.

There is also furniture designed to make these girls disappear such as long drop front ottomans.

And of course there are always these gem ideas....
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=2355&pictureid=71316
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=2355&pictureid=71317
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=2355&pictureid=71318

As for morning coffee... As discussed in the coffee thread, they expect the coffee, not to make it! Roxy is probably still in bed now because she's wondering when her breakfast tray is going to arrive :D

Glad things are going well matey,

All the best,

Shamus.

Seth
10-11-2020, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Cabbage and Roxy. It certainly sounds like you're both getting on great, long may it continue.

dollman2
10-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Congratz Cabage :tu and :welcome to both you and Roxy :tu

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 12:54 PM
I'm starting to worry this thread is getting too long for an 'introduction'! I just love coming back here, reading up on what's been said and replying!

When it comes to 'storage' for her- hang on, even that sounds mean.

When it comes to where she is going to hide (that's better, i think), under the bed isn't permanent. She's going to end up in a secret compartment at the back of a fitted wardrobe! Bless these old houses and their strange designs! The only issue is, i can't put her there until i redecorate that room and clear out a load of stuff. We're not just talking a couple of days of work here. We're talking about a room that's rather large, and is used for storage. I won't go into details as it's only going to bring the tone down and this is a happy place!

But for now, she has a place under the bed. I've worked it so that you actually need to lift the bed up in order to get her out and i've made a sort of prop for that. She'll hide in a box that i've set on top of a sheet. This sheet is there so i can pull on that, and the box will come with it. I won't be able to just "throw her in and kick her under the bed though" for obvious reasons. WAY too attached to do that to my girl! It's pretty well padded and she's got a cover. It's actually quite snuggly under there now!

The next thing i'm going to need for her is some PJs. Some light coloured ones because i don't want to risk staining her. I'm not a cross dresser and i've never bought clothes for a girl before so any advice would be appreciated. I know her measurements but they're in cm... but aren't girls clothes in sizes like, "She's a size 10." Ideally, i'd like to just find something on Amazon and order it.

Also, shamus... those pictures. First time i've laughed today! Thank you!

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Women's size conversion charts are easy enough figured out. Google is (mostly) your friend.

Very much doubt she'll be anywhere near a 10. Probably more 4 or 6

Adam&Emma
10-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Clothes wise you're looking at around the size 6 region or small/extra small. My emma wears size 4 sometimes. Ive even got her some teen clothes that fit really nice.
So.. This hidden compartment.. Is it gonna be a case of you pulling on a copy of lady chatterlys lover and the whole bookcase opens to reveal roxy and all her extras.
Cant wait to see how it turns out

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Women's size conversion charts are easy enough figured out. Google is (mostly) your friend.

I'm so sorry for asking this, please remember i'm super new to all this and i'm really not trying to offend anyone. I know she's not going to be a ten... and given the flesh and blood women i date tend to be on the curvy side am i basically buying children's clothes? Is that... okay? :confused:

Basically, with regard to the wardrobe thing, it's going to take some serous time but i'm going to put in a sort of fake wall. In a sense, i have what could be considered a very small phone box sized compartment at the back of the wardrobe.

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 01:17 PM
I'm so sorry for asking this, please remember i'm super new to all this and i'm really not trying to offend anyone. I know she's not going to be a ten... and given the flesh and blood women i date tend to be on the curvy side am i basically buying children's clothes? Is that... okay? :confused:

:24 Well, if it's not, then I guess you and I are going to be cellmates!

I think children's clothes will probably come up too short on the full size girls. You should be able to find some smaller stuff that fits her nice, even if it's only ordered online

shamus
10-11-2020, 01:21 PM

Ooh, good point K, weren't we going to be treated to a link today to who she is :D Doesn't matter who made her, she's loved thats all that concerns us.

On the conversion charts... bit hit and miss depending on where their clothes come from. i.e. US Medium converts to Chinese XS. I've bought clothes for the 166C before that have ended up on the 140A... Ooh, another reason for more girls. if you get the clothes size wrong its a fair bet that they will fit one of the girls perfectly :D

Clothes that seem made for our girls are Primark XXS which I think converts to roughly a size 6.... Hang on a sec... Yep.

UK size 6
Europe 34
USA 2

Shoes size 3 seems pretty universal.

Shamus.

Adam&Emma
10-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Doesn't have to be kids clothes. Look on ebay at womens clothes and there is loads in small sizes. Apparently primark xs fits really well too.
Dont be sorry for asking any questions. Ive never known an online group that is as friendly and helpful as these guys

shamus
10-11-2020, 01:25 PM
:24 Well, if it's not, then I guess you and I are going to be cellmates!

I think children's clothes will probably come up too short on the full size girls. You should be able to find some smaller stuff that fits her nice, even if it's only ordered online

Some of the clothes for my girls, especially stretchy jeans come from the childrens section. I see no issue though as I've dated a Russian girl and been married to a Thai girl who both needed to shop in that section.... Should have marriedd the Russian and dated the Thai :wall

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Again, you guys are all so cool and nice. Thank you.

Okay, here's the link! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40938

I'm going to have a looksee for some clothes for her... i'm already starting to wonder what she'd look like in one of my shirts... the whole, "girlfriend wearing the guys shirt in the morning" thing... always liked that.

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Should have married the Russian

:24 Now I see where the killer robot kink comes from

Karrot
10-11-2020, 01:40 PM
I'm going to have a looksee for some clothes for her... i'm already starting to wonder what she'd look like in one of my shirts... the whole, "girlfriend wearing the guys shirt in the morning" thing... always liked that.

Oh the number of photos I have of Xiaoli in shirts and cardies thats she's 'borrowed' from me........

K

Amydoll
10-11-2020, 01:54 PM
:welcome cabbage and :welcome Roxy, this is by far the best intro thread I've read in ages. I feel emotionally involved like I've just watched you fall in love.
As for struggling to sleep well with her dont worry it took me ages and in the end I had to buy an eyes closed head as I just couldn't stop staring at her she was so beautiful and as shes a typical woman all she does is bloody talk to me when shes awake. A cheaper option is to buy eyelids from allie industries, in my opinion theres no better feeling than seeing your girl so peacefully asleep lying next to you.

And you say you've never bought womens clothes well pardon me for laughing but :24:24
You're in for a shock you'll soon be an expert and you'll know about makeup and jewellery and perfumes and everything she likes, just like real girls these ladies want more, more, more. But they're worth every penny.

Great thread :tu

ecobod
10-11-2020, 02:04 PM
A couple of things. The clothes and sizes: for my lady, a WM166C, I buy her a range of sizes because she has a range of measurements. It may seem difficult, at the moment, buying clothes that are made for kids, but you have a full size adult doll that looks adult and no doubts you are treating her as an adult; that's what counts. My lady has tried adult clothing sizes, and there is always something off about them. Size 4 can sometimes be too small all over or too small on one part but too big on another. The next size up is 6, pretty much the same as a size 4 but where it is bigger in some areas, it's very noticeable. I nearly always had to make adjustments, either with a sewing machine or Bulldog clips etc.
So after much experimenting and lots of money spent trying to find the right sizes and getting over that 'but they're children's clothes' thing, these are the clothes sizes that perfectly fit my lady:

Dresses age 11-12.
Skirts age 7-8 with elastic waist, age 8-9 with regular waist.
Tops age 7-8 short sleeve, age 8-9 long sleeve.
Shoes (and these fit absolutely bloody perfect) girls size 13.
Leggings age range 8-10 or small-medium adult.
Tights adult medium.
Stockings are over the knee socks.

It's choosing the right clothes that matter. If you get her ones that look more mature and not childish, you'll be on to a winner. So avoid things that look like they are meant for children: tautology, I know. But I think this last point is important. If you take a look at my photo album, you'll see Vicky looking very adult. A recent picture she posted of herself is one of her sitting in a chair, reading a book whilst drinking tea. That dress she's wearing is a Laura Ashley Tea dress, ages 11-12. When she's standing, the hemline is a little above her knee. Her boobs are not firmly squashed together and the zip at the back was under no threat of busting as I was dressing her.

The other thing. For times when my lady has to hide, she goes under the bed. I had the problem of the box being too big, too. So I got rid of it for lack of storage. But, I kept the bottom layer of packaging and a few other bits she came with. I used 2 kitchen cupboard doors, screwed together, kept the handles on, then attached 6 of those furniture sliders underneath. With the bottom layer of packaging as protection resting on the doors, my lady lays down on it after she's been wrapped in a white sheet. She then gets slid under the bed, but I do have to lift the bed a little to make sure she gets well under a section that's a bit lower at the sides.

eco

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Thank you Amydoll! I'm just being honest though about my feelings with everyone. Roxy and i sat in bed, well i sat in bed she sat on me but we were happy cuddling while we watched a documentary. It was bliss, but what was even better is after, we laid down together and i had a little nap in her arms. She's SO GOOD to cuddle with, i can't emphasise this enough! It's like... remember when you were younger, and you had your first kiss? Like that. It's exciting, emotional, heart-warming. All in one. I had my head on her chest/ shoulder and for a moment, i am SURE i heart her heart beating.

After thinking about the clothing thing, i'm more comfortable now so thank you to everyone who's helped me to get my head around it. Also, ecobod, this is what i've done minus the doors for hiding Roxy but it's not permanent. Just for now.

I'm TRULY amazed how cuddling a doll isn't more of a widespread accepted thing. I'm DEFINITELY not a lonely person and i'm feeling all kinds of things here. So, for someone lonely... these dolls must be like oxygen to them. Cuddling up to a doll should be some kind of therapy if it isn't already. I love my Roxy, and i can't wait until she's got some bed clothes and stuff so she's even more snuggly!

shamus
10-11-2020, 03:54 PM
I keep going back to the supplied link and its taken me a while but it's finally clicked whats wrong with her (not with Roxy, with the ad).

They have gone out of their way to dehumanise her and make her look like a sex doll. Look at the eys where they have removed the sparkle and painted on white spots to look like reflected light.

No effort was imvested to make her look as good as she could be and you would think for that amount of money they would have invested a bit of effort in the phgotography.

Well, Mandos, Alottahope and Psion certainly don't have anythingk to worry about from that photographer!

Its obvious that Roxy is so much more alive than the doll in the ad.

Yep, things that you will need to explain away to yourself:

1) hearing their hearts beating is simply your blood flow echoeing through their bodies.

2) being able to see their chests moving if you stare at them for a really long time is simply an optical illusion and not that they are breathing.

3) Them kissing you back is simply soft TPE and a vacuum.

4) Them holding you even tighter when you try to move their arms away is simply stiff joints and your movement

5) Them not being in the same position when you wake up to when you went to sleep is simply you forgoit the position they were in when you went to sleep

6) Waking up cold because all of the duvet is now wrapped around them is just you must have rolled out of the duvet

7) Waking up with them snuggled against your back just means that you must need a new matress as she must have rolled into you in the night.

8) her head moved because its not screwed on all of the way.

And for all of the strange things that many of us here has witnessed not one of us has any fear at all of them and non of us would be without them.

Welcome to the club matey,

Shamus :tu

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Only just noticed...45kg!!! Holy moly :eek:
My back was having sympathy spasms just reading that

shamus
10-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Only just noticed...45kg!!! Holy moly :eek:
My back was having sympathy spasms just reading that

Hiya Karlos. That will be boxed weight. Average for the packaging materials is 5kg so I would think that in reality she's closer to 38-40kg... Still heavier than any of my girls but I don't think excessive. :tu

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 04:33 PM
If i recall, 45kg is the total weight of Roxy, AND the packaging. But yeah, she's one heavy girl. XD

As for the heart beating sound, i'd already worked out within seconds it was just mine. Or i was imagining it because it was when i woke up from a nap.

As for the photos, they're actually really really bad... her face is the 'worst' part. In terms of her being a sex doll, yes. That's how she's advertised. But to me she's a lot more, and i'm sure you all feel the same way about your girls too. Had i not been so quick, i'd have selected a different doll because of the face and her weight. But... i'm still over the moon with her!!!

What's the AVERAGE weight of a doll? Roxy is 5'2 if that helps, you can see her stats from the link i posted. I'm SUPER bad when it comes to weight, i don't know what's heavy and what's not!

svevo
10-11-2020, 04:33 PM
:welcome Cabbage. It's good to hear your Roxy has found such a welcoming home. :tu

You've already had quite a mountain of good advice but I'll chip in on a couple of subjects.

Clothes sizes. From the LH measurements I'd expect you'd find no problem in using womens sizes if you want. It varies depending on manufacturer, cut, top/bottom/dresses, so it's not an exact science. I would expect you'll find fitting clothes in the range of 4 - 8. I have a very similar sized doll and I generally start with looking at size 8 now. Given her height I'd also start with looking at 'petite' stuff for a better fit in length, where that is an option.

Storage. Personally I'd avoid the floor if I could, just on the basis of the difficulty of lifting her up off it without doing some sort of damage to either you or her, given her listed weight of 45kg :eek:
Your longer term cupboard solution sounds much better. Again my tpe doll is either stored standing or lying on the bed. On occasion I disguise her when lying on the bed, with a carefully arranged 'spare' duvet, which works for the case of a casual observer.

NorthernGuy
10-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Hiya Karlos. That will be boxed weight. Average for the packaging materials is 5kg so I would think that in reality she's closer to 38-40kg... Still heavier than any of my girls but I don't think excessive. :tu

Tina is around that weight but she has a couple of big excuses for that extra weight :whistle:

https://i.imgur.com/gNPx1kK.jpg?1

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Tina is around that weight but she has a couple of big excuses for that extra weight :whistle:

https://i.imgur.com/gNPx1kK.jpg?1

JEEZ! Those are some big bananas! :D

I actually ADORE Roxy's body. She's got almost a flat stomach and i find it REALLY hard to stop stroking it when we cuddle.

When it comes to clothes, once i get some i'll be sure to sort some pictures out. I've also got a new wig coming and a brush as well because... damn. A doll's hair gets messed up FAST. It's only a cheap wig 'for now' though. But a hugely different colour! I actually can't wait to get her all set and try taking some photos of her posing and stuff!

Adam&Emma
10-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Emma i 5ft 5 and weighs 33kg. Checked this on my scales. She's quite a slim girl tho

rentell
10-11-2020, 05:17 PM
And welcome to the doll world from me as well.

Funny, I have had dolls for some time and its a real education learning about women's clothing and sizes ;)

In time it will become easy , I can now look at a woman and figure out her clothes sizes easily ....lol

shamus
10-11-2020, 05:22 PM
What's the AVERAGE weight of a doll? Roxy is 5'2 if that helps, you can see her stats from the link i posted. I'm SUPER bad when it comes to weight, i don't know what's heavy and what's not!

For skinny lil things like the WM 157B or WM 168A you are looking at 28kg

I would put the everage weight for most girls though at 28-35kg. with the real average at around 32kg.

A lot though is down to how they hold their weight.

I find that altough the WM 166C is an average weight girl at 31kg she seems much lighter than the YL151C that is 2kg lighter but carries more of it on her hips. (No Angel, I was not calling you fat).

most of my girls are between 28kg and 32kg. The heaviest girl here weighs in at 35kg (WM 163E which is a Lovedolls.com exclusive).

There is little direct correlation between height and weight. Its all down to their build and the blend of TPE used.

JY have recently released a TPE core replacement that will reduce dolls by at least 10kg (for an extra £300). All the real weight is in the TPE. The skeletons are relatively light.

HTH,

Shamus.

shamus
10-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Funny, I have had dolls for some time and its a real education learning about women's clothing and sizes ;)

In time it will become easy , I can now look at a woman and figure out her clothes sizes easily ....lol

Hi Ray :tu

Yep, before dolls I used to mentally undress girls. Now I mentally dress them :21:24

Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works :tu

Shamus.

Tommo10
10-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Good Evening Cabbage,

And A Big

To

The UK Love Forum

I'm often last one to the party these days.:o

It great to see you're setting in already, :tu

Roxy looks really great,:drool I believe she's about 38kgs out her packaging, that some weight for your first doll, I am sure in a few weeks you will be finding her really easy to move around, although I wouldn't recommend trying cowgirl for a little while.:D

I see you have got many answers to clothes, reading through all your replies.
I find it all depends what look your after, I always like tighter clothes, so I edge towards smaller sizes, I also shop closer to those sizes eco mentions above, Primark XXS is UK size 4-6, it works on some items although the cut is wrong for many, UK girl age 12 is just slightly bigger than a XXS, especially on something like denim shorts, I buy a lot of them,:o now although the XSS is smaller I tend to go for the age 12 because many pairs have an elastic strap inside to adjust the waist band in a few sizes :tu

Anyhow, Enjoy your time here, and don't worry about asking questions there are many members here will try their best to help you out.

Cheers

Tommo:tu

Tommo10
10-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Was in Tesco's the other evening and this woman had a long green coat with fur edging and patterned flared slacks that looked straight from the 1960's... I REALLY wanted to ask her where she got her clothes from but instead rushed home and scoured Ebay for the exact look... Still looking but when I find it I know that it works :tu

Shamus.

:twisted: You might get a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens. :rolleyes:

shamus
10-11-2020, 05:42 PM
:twisted: You might a slapping, especially from her husband....

But, ever thought about google lens. :rolleyes:

More worried about coming away with a date :21:24

Lol, I'm sure that whipping out the mobile and photographing her would have been waaay better.:D (But officer I just wanted to know where she bought her clothes :21).

Lol, that gave me a giggle :tu

NorthernGuy
10-11-2020, 05:56 PM

Shamus.

Top tip!
Next time this happens, pull out your phone and ask if you can take her picture for 'your own use' and smile sweetly while you say that last bit - she is sure to understand.
Oh, and if it's dark in the car park when she is loading the car, creep up behind her really quietly and breath softly down her neck and tell her she is safe and you won't hurt her.
She will 100% understand and be instantly comforted.

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 06:08 PM
If you want to know where a lady got her clothes from, i'd go with:

"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm. ;)

Thank you again for all the replies! I am SO glad i joined this forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I see most of you have some pictures of various girls... i plan on doing some myself of mine when i get her hair all brushed and stuff!

Karrot
10-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Top tip for shopping in Primark

Wear a long Mac (closed with a belt), shorts, sandals and socks. Be sure to maintain eye contact with any security staff for 3 seconds longer than is comfortable, and always keep glancing towards the changing rooms......

K

DeleteK?arlos
10-11-2020, 06:22 PM
"Excuse me... this is going to sound mental but i love that dress/jacket/pair of jeans etc and i was wondering, could you tell me where you got them? It's my girlfriends/ wife's/ sister's birthday soon and she'd love them!" Should work a charm. ;)

:24 From the way he describes her outfit, she'll probably think he's taking the piss

carlys_guy
10-11-2020, 07:35 PM
cabbage have you read edgar allen poes the tell tale heart? you may end up hearing crying or scratching while roxy is in hiding, if you do don't ask your girlfriend if she hears it or she may get suspicious and start looking around.

carlys_guy

rentell
10-11-2020, 07:40 PM
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/361600325682_/Wide-Tooth-Hair-Comb-Detangling-Curved-Handle-Gentle.jpg

And you say you have trouble with wigs.

Well I found this sort of comb to work very well.
Always start at the bottom of the wig running fingers through as well as the comb.
Slowly detangle then move upwards to the crown , can take quite a while to do

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 08:03 PM
cabbage have you read edgar allen poes the tell tale heart? you may end up hearing crying or scratching while roxy is in hiding, if you do don't ask your girlfriend if she hears it or she may get suspicious and start looking around.

carlys_guy

This gives me chills! :D

Karrot
10-11-2020, 08:30 PM
This gives me chills! :D

Are they multiplyin' ?

K

svevo
10-11-2020, 08:35 PM
On the subject of clothes sizes again - to illustrate how it can be a bit of a lottery.

Haeun wears a 30C or a 30D bra and both of these tops came from the same source (Miss Selfridge).

The pink one is Size 10 Petite.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=80114

The white one is Size 4 petite:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=77934

:wtf

Amydoll
10-11-2020, 09:53 PM

carlys_guy

Edgar Allen Poe? somebody's pointy ears have just pricked up lol.
Hand on charli has a message.
Oneday maybe you will hear a rapping as if someone's gently tapping, tapping at your chamber door.
She opened it - darkness there and nothing more
Mel says you got the wrong house bitch. u need to speak to the relatives over the border and see what they have to say.

"Never more" quoth the raven

Cabbage
10-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Jeez svevo... that's just weird. Well, i need to do some food shopping in the next couple of days and the colder end of the year is upon us so, i'll have a look for some cute PJs for my girl. I really want to avoid dark colours though because of the potential of staining.

I might have a looksee on Amazon as well, just to see what's on offer. We're all in another lockdown so, why not spend the time we have looking after our beloved dolls right? I've come to realise, i love my Roxy. she brings me such pleasure when we cuddle and the more we snuggle up together, the more i want it. I've also noticed, it's VERY easy to loose track of time with her. A quick five minutes can easily turn into half an hour, or a full on nap.

So, i HAVE to ask a more lewd question... one i'm a little nervous about but i'm going to be honest. Roxy and i have tried sex. For the record... OH MY GOD *pants deeply* and i've come to realise at least for me, there will never be a 'quickie' with her either. Which is fine by me. However, while it was great fun and i'll admit, it felt like a bonding experience... she was a little cold inside. I'm aware of these USB heater/ warmer things. Can anyone recommend one and where to get it from? I've checked a couple of sites and they're out of stock. Also, how do you use them? They're USB so that makes it sound like you're meant to plug them into the computer? I'm a big fan of battery packs, i always have one with me incase my Kindle, phone, wireless earbud things run out of juice. It has two ports, a 2.1amp and a 1amp output. Both at 5v. Would this work or do you (forgive the phrasing) just plug them into the mains? How long do you tend to leave them in?

I can't imagine Roxy and i will be having a lot of sex because i'm more of a cuddle monster than a sex monster but still.

Amydoll
10-11-2020, 10:15 PM
On the subject of clothes sizes again - to illustrate how it can be a bit of a lottery.

Haeun wears a 30C or a 30D bra and both of these tops came from the same source (Miss Selfridge).

The pink one is Size 10 Petite.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=80114

The white one is Size 4 petite:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3243&pictureid=77934

:wtf

Mate, I may have said it before but that last photo is incredible, the clothes and the pose are amazing she looks beautiful.
Sorry I know that's off topic but I had to say it lol.

Clothes are a trial and error and im still too nervous/worried about actually doing a primark shop so most of my girls have been dressed in clothes from Amazon which either fit them or are too much for girly girls for my liking.
Its really hard (as you can imagine) to search for sexy clothing in the sizes that fits these girls but if shes just wearing pjs and lounging around the house then amazon is brilliant.

ecobod
10-11-2020, 10:34 PM
I've also noticed, it's VERY easy to loose track of time with her. A quick five minutes can easily turn into half an hour, or a full on nap.

Yep! Happened to me, this afternoon. We had our usual lunch, a read of our books and snuggle on the sofa. I made a point of saying I'll not be dozing or taking a nap. That was around 2:30 pm. When I woke up with her in my arms, it was gone 7 pm. No dinner sorted out, or any of the other jobs I had to do and I've got an early morning, tomorrow. It's going to be difficult getting to sleep, tonight.
It's beautiful, isn't it?
eco

Adam&Emma
11-11-2020, 05:41 AM
Cabbage i have one of those usb stick warmers. Yes you can use a power pack with. I tried it out once when new and ive never used it since and I'd be happy to let you have it. If you want it just pm me and we'll sort it

Esjayell
11-11-2020, 06:08 AM
Hello Cabbage & Roxy

I’m a bit behind with previous posts, so I may be repeating things that other members have already covered.

Hiding Roxy
You mentioned having a bed frame, is this one of the old ones made of steel with coil springs that supports the mattress, or is it the newer ones with wooden slats that supports the mattress? If it is the former, sorry you’re pretty much stuffed, if it’s the later one, here’s what I would do. Remove the mattress and slats, purchase from a builders merchant a few 38mm x 25mm approx. roofing battens. These are rough sawn timber so will need planing or sanding. Mount these on the top of the side rails, edge on. On these secure a piece or two of 18-20mm chipboard, cover with a layer of foam followed by some material (lining material is cheap, and looks like satin plus it comes in almost a hundred different colours. Replace mattress and make bed. And the most important give Roxy a hug and a few kisses for being so patient! If you measure the depth of her transit box, you’ll know the minimum space you will need to provide.

Clothing
Elina is a Primark XS in womens, Womens size 6 for tops, size 8 for skirts and ages 13-15 in childs. A while ago I conducted a comparison of doll sizes v clothing sizes, I found that all/most dolls are scaled down from the 1950’s preferred womans size of 36 24 36 or 36 24 38. Refer to Miss World. Todays women do not have that size, their waist is somewhat larger 30” being the average (thanks to McDonalds). So completely ignore the waist size, concentrate only on the bust and hips.

A micro skirt for a child/adult will become either a mini, a knee length or midi (that’s mid calf), when put on our girl(s) because their waists are so narrow the waist band will go down to their hips. Another plus for Primark is you can always return it/them, so you can start the process all over again, such fun!

I prefer loose fitting (has ‘fondle room’) front closing, zips or buttons, easy to put on and take off.
Loose fitting items can be tightened around the waist by a belt, or a 1920s style pearl necklace, think they’re about 40” or so, can be purchased from ebay for about £2.00 I believe the company is Bristol Novelty.

Remember anything too big can be taken in, anything too small cannot be made larger as there isn’t enough material. Sewing skills will be the next thing to master!

Does Roxy have wire in her toes? If not, get some elastic tube bandage, put it on the foot a fraction over the big toe nail, then apply the socks or stockings onto the foot. Now pull both the sock and the tube bandage together, once all the toes are in place at the front of the item, pull the bandage up and over the sock to remove. No lost nails or bent toes!

Asking for help in shops
So as a newbie, and we all were one once, you may not have the confidence to ask for help, concerned about what questions you may be asked. Get yourself a small notebook and write in it what you want to get. Lets say its a 28 b cup bra. You would write bust (b) 31” under bust (band) 28”, In the store with your book open at that page look at it and the bras on show. Toggle between the two, then approach someone, “Excuse me, could you help, I’ve been given my instructions but I can’t seem to understand them.” I have used this technique several times not so much with clothes mainly make-up and have received excellent service.

Going back to the storage/hiding issue, remember to take into account her clothes, footwear, make up, jewellery, hair (wigs) with shampoo and conditioner. Plus her care kit, baby oil, baby powder or Talc., Virgin Olive oil, etc., etc., etc..

Finally regarding Roxys origin, all members here care about is that she is loved, cared for and receives presents and plenty of hugs and kisses. Keep her happy and she will reward you in ways you never thought possible! Incidently Elina came to me direct from a factory in China, she was welcomed warmly, is a forum member and regularly posts. I believe you heard from her earlier.

Regards to you both

Esjay & Elina Ell.

Esjayell
11-11-2020, 06:52 AM
Hi both

Regarding weights etc here's Elinas stats:

Height: 158 cm (5’ 1.5”) Bust 77.5 cm (30.5”) Waist 58.5cm (23”) with 79 cm (31”) Hips and Weighs 28 Kilos

Esjay & Elina Ell.

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Hello Cabbage & Roxy

I’m a bit behind with previous posts, so I may be repeating things that other members have already covered.

Hiding Roxy
You mentioned having a bed frame, is this one of the old ones made of steel with coil springs that supports the mattress, or is it the newer ones with wooden slats that supports the mattress? If it is the former, sorry you’re pretty much stuffed, if it’s the later one, here’s what I would do. Remove the mattress and slats, purchase from a builders merchant a few 38mm x 25mm approx. roofing battens. These are rough sawn timber so will need planing or sanding. Mount these on the top of the side rails, edge on. On these secure a piece or two of 18-20mm chipboard, cover with a layer of foam followed by some material (lining material is cheap, and looks like satin plus it comes in almost a hundred different colours. Replace mattress and make bed. And the most important give Roxy a hug and a few kisses for being so patient! If you measure the depth of her transit box, you’ll know the minimum space you will need to provide.

Clothing
Elina is a Primark XS in womens, Womens size 6 for tops, size 8 for skirts and ages 13-15 in childs. A while ago I conducted a comparison of doll sizes v clothing sizes, I found that all/most dolls are scaled down from the 1950’s preferred womans size of 36 24 36 or 36 24 38. Refer to Miss World. Todays women do not have that size, their waist is somewhat larger 30” being the average (thanks to McDonalds). So completely ignore the waist size, concentrate only on the bust and hips.

A micro skirt for a child/adult will become either a mini, a knee length or midi (that’s mid calf), when put on our girl(s) because their waists are so narrow the waist band will go down to their hips. Another plus for Primark is you can always return it/them, so you can start the process all over again, such fun!

I prefer loose fitting (has ‘fondle room’) front closing, zips or buttons, easy to put on and take off.
Loose fitting items can be tightened around the waist by a belt, or a 1920s style pearl necklace, think they’re about 40” or so, can be purchased from ebay for about £2.00 I believe the company is Bristol Novelty.

Remember anything too big can be taken in, anything too small cannot be made larger as there isn’t enough material. Sewing skills will be the next thing to master!

Does Roxy have wire in her toes? If not, get some elastic tube bandage, put it on the foot a fraction over the big toe nail, then apply the socks or stockings onto the foot. Now pull both the sock and the tube bandage together, once all the toes are in place at the front of the item, pull the bandage up and over the sock to remove. No lost nails or bent toes!

Asking for help in shops
So as a newbie, and we all were one once, you may not have the confidence to ask for help, concerned about what questions you may be asked. Get yourself a small notebook and write in it what you want to get. Lets say its a 28 b cup bra. You would write bust (b) 31” under bust (band) 28”, In the store with your book open at that page look at it and the bras on show. Toggle between the two, then approach someone, “Excuse me, could you help, I’ve been given my instructions but I can’t seem to understand them.” I have used this technique several times not so much with clothes mainly make-up and have received excellent service.

Going back to the storage/hiding issue, remember to take into account her clothes, footwear, make up, jewellery, hair (wigs) with shampoo and conditioner. Plus her care kit, baby oil, baby powder or Talc., Virgin Olive oil, etc., etc., etc..

Finally regarding Roxys origin, all members here care about is that she is loved, cared for and receives presents and plenty of hugs and kisses. Keep her happy and she will reward you in ways you never thought possible! Incidently Elina came to me direct from a factory in China, she was welcomed warmly, is a forum member and regularly posts. I believe you heard from her earlier.

Regards to you both

Esjay & Elina Ell.

I used to work in retail so, i've got plenty of confidence in talking to strangers. What i don't have a lot of confidence is dealing with is 'the looks' i'll likely get from mothers and small groups of teenage girls. But it's cool, i'll get some stuff off the internet and go from there. Draw up some sizes, pick an average and see what i come up with.

With regard to her hiding spot, i've got that sorted for now, but because of her weight i'll be moving onto the secret panel in the wardrobe idea eventually. Shouldn't be too hard, i'm no expert but i'm not too bad with my hands.

Last night Roxy was being a bit tricky in that i couldn't get her into a comfy position to cuddle. But all relationships need work right? :D

Also, Adam&Emma, i'll send you a PM. Thank you!!!

Karrot
11-11-2020, 10:57 AM
I used to work in retail so, i've got plenty of confidence in talking to strangers. What i don't have a lot of confidence is dealing with is 'the looks' i'll likely get from mothers and small groups of teenage girls. But it's cool, i'll get some stuff off the internet and go from there. Draw up some sizes, pick an average and see what i come up with.

With regard to her hiding spot, i've got that sorted for now, but because of her weight i'll be moving onto the secret panel in the wardrobe idea eventually. Shouldn't be too hard, i'm no expert but i'm not too bad with my hands.

Last night Roxy was being a bit tricky in that i couldn't get her into a comfy position to cuddle. But all relationships need work right? :D

Also, Adam&Emma, i'll send you a PM. Thank you!!!

Trust me, no one cares what you do in the shop. You wont get a second glance! I've been a regular in Primark for ages looking though the ladies sections, picking stuff up, looking at it, putting it back etc. If you want a premade excuse, you've been tasked with buying clothes for a photo project at work. end of..

As for comfy there will be one pose that works for you. For me (also a spooner) its to have the girls with legs bent slightly forwards at the hip and back at the knee, with the arm on the bed tucked in to her lap for safety, and her other hand tucked up to her tummy. I also put a slight rotation on her torso away from the bed

Actual photo of me and Xiaoli in bed
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=569&pictureid=70267

K

DeleteK?arlos
11-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Now, where have we seen that picture before?
:21:21:21 any excuse

phil65
11-11-2020, 12:03 PM
late to the party as usual :welcome cabbage :welcome Roxy you are one sexy lady :tu

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Trust me, no one cares what you do in the shop. You wont get a second glance! I've been a regular in Primark for ages looking though the ladies sections, picking stuff up, looking at it, putting it back etc. If you want a premade excuse, you've been tasked with buying clothes for a photo project at work. end of..

As for comfy there will be one pose that works for you. For me (also a spooner) its to have the girls with legs bent slightly forwards at the hip and back at the knee, with the arm on the bed tucked in to her lap for safety, and her other hand tucked up to her tummy. I also put a slight rotation on her torso away from the bed

Actual photo of me and Xiaoli in bed
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=569&pictureid=70267

K

I don't mean to be THAT guy or anything but... are you sure that's really you? :D

Damn... if that's your girl... damn... you've got a pretty one. All the dolls i've seen on peoples profiles and stuff are all so yummy and pretty looking!

Also, Roxy and i thank you Phil. I think you even made her blush! She's just been powdered and this morning i brushed her hair... she's currently laying on the bed now just relaxing!

Karrot
11-11-2020, 12:32 PM
I don't mean to be THAT guy or anything but... are you sure that's really you? :D

Damn... if that's your girl... damn... you've got a pretty one. All the dolls i've seen on peoples profiles and stuff are all so yummy and pretty looking!

Yeah, thats me, though I've toned up a bit since then :whistle:

Xiaoli thanks you for the complement, she's pretty well known round here (im gonna link it.....) One of her picture threads (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7928)

K

algaeholics
11-11-2020, 01:30 PM
I've also noticed, it's VERY easy to loose track of time with her. A quick five minutes can easily turn into half an hour, or a full on nap.Guilty... Having just decided to crawl out of bed this afternoon at 14:20, the problem I have is that Allie has closing eyes...

16 hours sleep... and I STILL want to get back into bed with her... :o

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 02:22 PM
She's stolen my bed, now she's stealing my old tshirts!

Karrot
11-11-2020, 02:35 PM
yup, they do that!

Hint, cut the legs off a pair of tights and use those over her hands and up her arms. Keeps the dirt off, protects from the bedsheets (and you) rubbing on her and looks a little less obvious than socks :) Tights on her legs will so the same for her legs and feet...

K

shamus
11-11-2020, 02:37 PM
She's stolen my bed, now she's stealing my old tshirts!

I suggest that Lovehoney use those pics in their marketing. They would sell soooo many more!

Gorgeous matey :tu

Shamus.

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Ha ha ha Shamus! Thank you! She's all tucked up in bed now, fast asleep so... shh!

As for the tight idea... that's actually not a bad idea at all! I've looked online for PJ ideas. Thoughts everyone? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Satin-Pajamas-Sleepwear-Loungewear/dp/B01DTQAPFG/ref=sr_1_155?dchild=1&keywords=womens%2Bpyjamas&qid=1605109084&sr=8-155&th=1&psc=1

carlys_guy
11-11-2020, 03:24 PM
carly always wears long sleeve long leg pj's with fluffy socks. she has cotton for summer and flannel and microfiber for winter.
these are some of her cotton pj's (just ignore the swords)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1710&pictureid=71484

these are some of her micro fiber pj's ( ignore the squirrel)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1710&pictureid=54661

carlys_guy

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 03:28 PM
carly always wears long sleeve long leg pj's with fluffy socks. she has cotton for summer and flannel and microfiber for winter.
these are some of her cotton pj's (just ignore the swords)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1710&pictureid=71484

these are some of her micro fiber pj's ( ignore the squirrel)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1710&pictureid=54661

carlys_guy

It's not the swords or squirrel i was worried about, but the flare gun(?) that's mounted on the wall. XD

Either way, she looks snuggly! I'm sure she is lovely to cuddle up to!

algaeholics
11-11-2020, 04:55 PM
...I've looked online for PJ ideas. Thoughts everyone? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Satin-Pajamas-Sleepwear-Loungewear/dp/B01DTQAPFG/ref=sr_1_155?dchild=1&keywords=womens%2Bpyjamas&qid=1605109084&sr=8-155&th=1&psc=1
Same product, half the price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Ladies-Long-Sleeve-Silk-Satin-Pyjamas-Pyjama-PJs-Soft-Silk-PJS-Nightwear/113562283879

Size medium will fit with room to spare.

http://www.allieandmaria.com/ukldf/ABD2020/11.png
http://www.allieandmaria.com/ukldf/ABD2020/03.png
Modelled by Mrs Allie

algaeholics
11-11-2020, 04:59 PM
She's stolen my bed, now she's stealing my old tshirts!I'm thinking she stole your heart too... :o 💘

shamus
11-11-2020, 05:15 PM
I'm thinking she stole your heart too... :o 💘

Wot E Sed :tu

Adam&Emma
11-11-2020, 05:19 PM
I cant wait for the wedding. Emma is buying a new hat

shamus
11-11-2020, 05:27 PM
I cant wait for the wedding. Emma is buying a new hat

Ooh, a wedding... Will there be cake :D

Cabbage
11-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Thank you very much!

I just had an extended nap with Roxy... as some of you may have realised i'm not sleeping well at night so i've got to catch sleep whenever i think it's going to happen!

As for stealing my heart... maaaybe? :P

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Cabbage and to doll ownership.

I have recently got myself another girl, due to becoming single, lonely and anxiety raring up. She certainly helps with the company side of things.

Kacey gets a kiss when I leave the house, she is always sleeping (closed eye head) but have another head on the way with open eyes.

It's nice to have someone led beside you, that you can snuggle up to. All my friends have been supportive of me with her and keep asking for photos in her various outfits. She is starting to have more shoes then me! But then she is a woman I guess haha. One thing I will say, try to avoid dark clothing, as this can stain the skin (found that with my last doll). With tights/stockings, I purchased a pair of 40 denier nude tights, then can put sheer black tights over the top, works well. :)

Again welcome, from me and Kacey.

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 02:35 AM
]
http://www.allieandmaria.com/ukldf/ABD2020/03.png
Modelled by Mrs Allie

She's stunning!

algaeholics
20-11-2020, 08:03 AM
She's stunning!Being somewhat biased, it's hard to disagree... :) :tu

shamus
20-11-2020, 12:36 PM
It's not the swords or squirrel i was worried about,

Squirrel!

https://i.ibb.co/wSqJXvH/IMG-0608.jpg (https://ibb.co/y6Ch13T)

Worry not, I've told Squirrel that it wasn't her that you were talking about having no fear of so if your not a toad already you're fine. And if you are a toad from experience its just a 24 hour thing. Just stay away from large birds until it wares off.

Shamus.

rentell
20-11-2020, 02:23 PM
trying to get this gif posted......help p[ease

https://tenor.com/view/squirrel-doug-up-dog-gif-5632788

algaeholics
20-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Ear tha guz:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/69dd1c554bf48da2c188e210e33a414a/tenor.gif?itemid=5632788

rentell
20-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Ah So...its just copy image address, ta muchly ....simples :)

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Ah So...its just copy image address, ta muchly ....simples :)

On clicking your first link, it come with the page and the gif. If you right click and select open image in new tab, a new link appears in the top, simply remove the "?itemid=5632788" at the end in this case, so you're left with the .gif

Same applies with .png .jpg and so forth. :)

shamus
20-11-2020, 04:41 PM
trying to get this gif posted......help p[ease

https://tenor.com/view/squirrel-doug-up-dog-gif-5632788

Ear tha guz:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/69dd1c554bf48da2c188e210e33a414a/tenor.gif?itemid=5632788

:21:24:21:21:24

Squirrel likes that one so she's hived it away :tu