PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 02:06 AM
Hi all. Joined some time ago with my old doll, sadly she was damaged when my back gave way and I dropped her. Feet broke, finger bones ripped through the skin and neck joint become ultra loose....I then got with my now ex and I decided to dispose of the doll.

Any way, Flash forward to now, I became single again back in May and with my mental health issues and Covid, I yearned for some company again. So I bought a 6ye head from Lucidtoys and then later traveled to their warehouse in Oxford to collect an Imperfect body, as I wasn't able to afford anything more then that.

So let me introduce you to Kacey Valentina, my new cuddle buddy.

I have another 6ye head coming, will post pics of that when it comes. But for now, here is "sleepy" Kacey. :)

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50621799162_ccd0c59209_c_d.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50613574031_37526887c4_c_d.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50622458831_2104688593_c_d.jpg

NorthernGuy
20-11-2020, 02:20 AM
Hey Kacey!
And welcome back... I hope your mental health is on the up and your prospects continue to improve - you never know where life will take you but Kacey will help, no end!
:)

Amydoll
20-11-2020, 02:23 AM
:welcome kacey, really nice photos gdw, love the tattoo on the second pic it really focuses your eyes on her erm.. assets.

If you don't mind me asking, what's imperfect about her? I've been looking at the range of imperfects and some of them are really minor issues and in my opinion there are some absolute bargains to be had.

Welcome back, real women and overrated these girls have way more to offer.

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Hey Kacey!
And welcome back... I hope your mental health is on the up and your prospects continue to improve - you never know where life will take you but Kacey will help, no end!
:)

Thank you so much. I suffer with Autism, but had so much happen aside from Covid, it's been a great help having her.

A lot of my friends have been totally supportive of me having her, asking for pics etc. I have set up a Flickr account now to host them all on (see my signature). :)

:welcome kacey, really nice photos gdw, love the tattoo on the second pic it really focuses your eyes on her erm.. assets.

If you don't mind me asking, what's imperfect about her? I've been looking at the range of imperfects and some of them are really minor issues and in my opinion there are some absolute bargains to be had.

Welcome back, real women and overrated these girls have way more to offer.

The tattoo has now faded, but they were only temp tattoos, got a bunch off Amazon.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50613574016_088d04a168_c_d.jpg

Her eye lashes are magnetic ones, as the glue on ones kept falling off and was head doing, re gluing them.

Her imperfections were listed as just sticky skin as the body was used for photoshoot. But when I got her home, I noticed she had a cut on her left leg above her ankle, but she wears nude tights and its not near a moving part, so should be OK. Also she has a loose neck too (not as bad as my old one) and she has a finger broke, but not protruding. I messaged the company about it, was my own fault as they did have the box open to show me, should of checked better, but they sending me a free wig of my choice with the open eye head I ordered. I am a lot more careful with her. But I am looking at getting a standing Imperfect I seen which has a hole in the arm by the hand, but that can be covered with a bracelet.

End of the day I see it as humans have imperfections...just like me with my dodgy back and mental health issues, so I don't fault her for those and love her all the same. :)

Tommo10
20-11-2020, 04:06 AM
Welcome back Sir,

I remember you and your last doll well.

Great to see you have Kacey now, she looks stunning.

Tommo:tu

Adam&Emma
20-11-2020, 05:30 AM
Hi gdw and kacey. Your girl is quite lovely. Emma sends a kiss

After Dark
20-11-2020, 07:38 AM
Welcome back ...and welcome lovely Kacey :b

Karrot
20-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Welcome back mate. Kacey looks lovely! Loving the heavy eye makeup :tu

K

PDutus
20-11-2020, 08:19 AM
:welcome back and Kacey looks great.

I view any imperfections on my dolls in the same way and think up back stories to explain them :)

algaeholics
20-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Welcome back to the light side! Some lovely pics on Flickr - keep them coming! :tu

shamus
20-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Feet broke, finger bones ripped through the skin and neck joint become ultra loose....I then got with my now ex and I decided to dispose of the doll.

Hope that you mean that you sold her, you didn't actually "dispose" of her for that :eek:

Anyway, welcome back and a big warm welcome to Kacey. Looking good babe. Bet you're glad to be out of that warehouse. Must be like waiting to be adopted seeing all your mates disappearing one by one and you're very unfairly still sitting there.

Welcome back GDW,

Shamus

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Welcome back Sir,

I remember you and your last doll well.

Great to see you have Kacey now, she looks stunning.

Tommo:tu

Yes, remember you as well :) and thank you, she is certainly a lovely looking girl.

Hi gdw and kacey. Your girl is quite lovely. Emma sends a kiss

Awh, Kacey sends a kiss back to Emma. :)

Welcome back ...and welcome lovely Kacey :b

Thank you. :)

Welcome back mate. Kacey looks lovely! Loving the heavy eye makeup :tu

K

Thanks. That was my doing with some eyeshadow I bought. :)

:welcome back and Kacey looks great.

I view any imperfections on my dolls in the same way and think up back stories to explain them :)

Thank you. Yes exactly. :) I will need another body at some point, so that I can have two girls. Have Kacey for sleep buddy and then the other for the living room, as snuggle buddy whilst watching films. Thus, saves moving Kacey back and forward.

Welcome back to the light side! Some lovely pics on Flickr - keep them coming! :tu

Thanks, we sure will. Kacey loves having her pics taken.

Hope that you mean that you
sold her, you didn't actually "dispose" of her for that :eek:

Anyway, welcome back and a big warm welcome to Kacey. Looking good babe. Bet you're glad to be out of that warehouse. Must be like waiting to be adopted seeing all your mates disappearing one by one and you're very unfairly still sitting there.

Welcome back GDW,

Shamus

Sadly yes it was the latter, an expensive and totally snap decision. At the time I was thinking straight, guess was in a whirl wind with the then new relationship I was in.

She certainly is happy to have a new home and a lovely bed to sleep in and pose on.

svevo
20-11-2020, 08:09 PM
:welcome back GDW1982 and Kacey.
Enjoyed the pictures :b:tu

Gavla82
20-11-2020, 09:16 PM
:welcome back GDW1982 and Kacey.
Enjoyed the pictures :b:tu

Thank you very much :)

HHDel
21-11-2020, 01:04 AM
:welcome

:welcome

:welcome back Kacey , Good Job GDW1982 . Well done:tu:tu:tu...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38818&stc=1&d=1605924274

Gavla82
21-11-2020, 02:01 AM
:
:welcome back Kacey , Good Job GDW1982 . Well done

Thank you :tu

MatrixDoll
21-11-2020, 07:23 AM
Welcome back, and nice Kacey:welcome

phil65
21-11-2020, 11:18 AM
:welcome Kacey, Emma and Skye say Hi

Gavla82
21-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Welcome back, and nice Kacey:welcome

Cheers :)

:welcome Kacey, Emma and Skye say Hi

Thanks, hey Emma and Skye *waves*

Zang
21-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Hello GDW, you do indeed have a really good-looking companion now! :tu

You mentioned her eyelashes are magnetic, and that intrigues me. I've actually never heard of magnetic ones before. Could you explain how they work?

Gavla82
21-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Hello GDW, you do indeed have a really good-looking companion now! :tu

You mentioned her eyelashes are magnetic, and that intrigues me. I've actually never heard of magnetic ones before. Could you explain how they work?

Hi and thanks for compliments.

Basically, I asked a female friend of mine for some advice as I was saying about how the glued on lashes kept falling off and she said "Have you tried magnetic ones?" So I ordered some off Amazon This set > https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B088NT5LF7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. You apply what basically is an eyeliner to where the eye lashes are to be fitted, let it dry a bit and then use the tool to hold the lashes and then affix to the liner. The liquid is some form of liquid metal and then on the lashes, they have little magnets running around them. :)