PDA

View Full Version : Oops i did it again

Adam&Emma
23-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Had a few too many black russians last night because when the amazon delivery guy turned up today i thought "oops".
Turns out i bought a new wig and a gold necklace for emma. I'm hiding my phone tonight so i dont do it again
:24

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3360&pictureid=81421

psion satori
23-01-2021, 03:02 PM
Had a few too many black russians last night

Respectfully Sir, one can never have too many black russians, although I do hope you are mixing it with Kahlua rather than that Tia stuff?

Nice wig btw :tu

Psion

shamus
23-01-2021, 03:08 PM
I'm hiding my phone tonight so i dont do it again

Are you sure it was you that did it? Strikes me that when we do drunk purchasing a whole new girl turns up so I suspect that it may have been Emma having a "he spends money on Alcohol that should be spent on me... Well, we'll just see about that".

And she certainly knows what suits her :tu

Shamus.

Samurai
23-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Had a few too many black russians last night because when the amazon delivery guy turned up today i thought "oops".
Turns out i bought a new wig and a gold necklace for emma. I'm hiding my phone tonight so i dont do it again
:24

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3360&pictureid=81421

And what make you so sure that is was you that bought it :whistle:, While you were sleeping (it off) someone else got hold of your phone and ordered themself's a new wig and necklace and when you see the delivery guy you automaticly thought it was yourself. :confused:

These ladies can be really sneaky you know.....:wtf

Suits her perfectly me thinks... :tu

Samurai..

Samurai
23-01-2021, 03:09 PM
Oh ! Shamus.....:evil:

Great minds and all that ! :p

shamus
23-01-2021, 03:13 PM
SNAP.... :D

great minds and all that :tu

Actually, I think that we both have Emma sussed. (as its exactly what our girls do)

psion satori
23-01-2021, 03:20 PM
...but fools seldom differ :whistle:

tommie987654321
23-01-2021, 03:49 PM
That is one very classy looking lady. :tu

Adam&Emma
23-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Respectfully Sir, one can never have too many black russians, although I do hope you are mixing it with Kahlua rather than that Tia stuff?

Nice wig btw :tu

Psion

I wouldn't dream of making it any other way :tu

Adam&Emma
23-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Are you sure it was you that did it? Strikes me that when we do drunk purchasing a whole new girl turns up so I suspect that it may have been Emma having a "he spends money on Alcohol that should be spent on me... Well, we'll just see about that".

And she certainly knows what suits her :tu

Shamus.

God help me if she starts getting lonely then lol

Adam&Emma
23-01-2021, 04:22 PM
That is one very classy looking lady. :tu

Thanks tommie

poppy70
23-01-2021, 08:55 PM
She looks really lovely and classy - and I am looking forward seeing her on the iDome again ;)

J

Tommo10
23-01-2021, 10:05 PM
That's a really gorgeous wig.

Emma looks stunning and always does ,you do such a bloody brilliant job.:b:b:b

I also would love to share more time with yourself and Emma at the iDome 'Man Shed' next week, you Sir are a star, Emma is god damn perfect and always so wonderful to see.