PDA

View Full Version : Yet another 'Hello from a New Member' :)

the living tribunal
22-08-2021, 10:13 PM
Hello

I've had dolls before but bought my last one when "realistic" dolls were $8K a pop and import to the UK would have been extortionately expensive; so I bought a good-quality inflatable, then when the inevitable tears and leaks happened, filled her with rags to give her a reasonable body type; it's simple enough to insert a FleshLite in the appropriate place. Fast forward 20 years and "modern" dolls are cheaper and have more features, so I am finally in a position to buy one :)

Currently looking at WM, 165 or taller, C to E cup, dolls at the moment, as WM seem to have the best value for money and can be heavily customised. I am strongly attracted to taller women, those around my height, but not statuesque or Amazonian or whatever you want to call it; so while their height should be 5'6" at least for me, as dolls in that range are heavier and seem to be generally on the large size, there's a lot of thinking to do.

Don't want to give too much personal information away right now, as there are still too many people in my life who believe all kinds of ridiculous stereotypes about dolls and their human companions; so let's just say I'm on the wrong side of 50, single, male and British; that'll do for now.

I only recently found this place, having joined TDF not realising there was a UK specific forum, though will probably use both anyway; hopefully I can find lots of good advice and maybe in time contribute some.

And if you want the TL;DR version - Hi :D

Tommo10
22-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Hello TLT :welcome to the UKLD forum,

I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?

shybob
22-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Welcome aboard

let's just say I'm on the wrong side of 50, single, male and British; that'll do for now.

That narrows you down on here as much as saying
“I am carbon based and breathe a mainly nitrogen oxygen mix”

So fret not. :)
Also, we are not very judgy

SB

Ursa_Major
23-08-2021, 12:51 AM
:welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here.

Lulu1971
23-08-2021, 04:30 AM
:welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing the doll you choose.

Adam&Emma
23-08-2021, 05:09 AM
Welcome TLT. You should fit right in here as you sound like most of us :tu

Adam&Emma
23-08-2021, 05:10 AM
:welcome Mr 'the living tribunal'

Dolls have definitely come on a lot over the years. I started with Tony the Tiger :o when I was about 11 years old (or maybe younger) :whistle: And upgraded to inflatables and first got a TPE lady in 2016. But my 2016 lady stank to high heaven, she gave me a headache. Fortunately 2021 TPE ladies don't smell at all :)

Yes, you can't go wrong with WM doll. Excellent quality, loads of beautiful faces to choose from.

UKLDF is quieter than TDF, but that can be quite a nice thing as it would be like a full time job to keep up with all the threads on TDF.

Im looking forward to having a drink with you at the meet and hearing all about tony the tiger. Im intrigued lol

algaeholics
23-08-2021, 07:14 AM
:rolleyes: :confused:

Swiftly moving on, :welcome TLT! :tu

Dollscience
23-08-2021, 07:48 AM
Hi there. I get where you're coming from on all points especially the privacy aspect in an ideal world nobody would bat an eye at an innocent hobby like doll ownership, but unfortunately life isn't like that. I myself have discovered a doll my own height would be more suitable than the one I own you just like being head to head with her when you're interacting I'm with you on that. I am reading you're a guy who isn't afraid to do your own thing as you mention modifying dolls to suit your own needs I like your style. :welcome

shamus
23-08-2021, 07:58 AM
Hi LT,

welcome to the forum.

sounds as though you come from the dark days before TPE completely changed the market. Our interest possibly started at similar times. Back then my poster girls were all 4woods. High quality TPE girls though have now changed the market completely and which rabbit hole you go down is now just a matter of choice with both materials having high levels of realism.

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C.... is this the girl for you?

https://i.ibb.co/vLMSbVr/WM166-C-273.jpg (https://ibb.co/r5XVgFL)

Check out all of her competition first but that girl takes a lot of beating. Great shape, great weight, loves the camera, relatively easy to pose.

And when you have decided on the body... The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11489

https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif (https://ibb.co/y4pvGqG)

by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

Have fun,

Shamus.

Karrot
23-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Hello

...Good Into Stuff..

TL;DR version - Hi :D

:21:21 Yeah, you're gonna fit right in here :D Welcome mate.

K

I started with Tony the Tiger :o when I was about 11 years old (or maybe younger) :whistle:

Im looking forward to having a drink with you at the meet and hearing all about tony the tiger. Im intrigued lol

Will there be diagrams? :D

K

I'mma just leave this here...... https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/SPH :whistle:

PDutus
23-08-2021, 09:26 AM
:welcome Mr Living Tribunal from PD and the girls :)

You'll have a great time here - best forum I have ever joined, ever!!

ecobod
23-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Hi LT,

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C

Shamus.

That's what I thought, too.

eco

Adam&Emma
23-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Hi LT,

welcome to the forum.

sounds as though you come from the dark days before TPE completely changed the market. Our interest possibly started at similar times. Back then my poster girls were all 4woods. High quality TPE girls though have now changed the market completely and which rabbit hole you go down is now just a matter of choice with both materials having high levels of realism.

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C.... is this the girl for you?

https://i.ibb.co/vLMSbVr/WM166-C-273.jpg (https://ibb.co/r5XVgFL)

Check out all of her competition first but that girl takes a lot of beating. Great shape, great weight, loves the camera, relatively easy to pose.

And when you have decided on the body... The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11489

https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif (https://ibb.co/y4pvGqG)

by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

Have fun,

Shamus.

Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked

Jimpink
23-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Welcome and enjoy UK forum times! The fun starts even before you've decided on what to get, spent the money and then received the girl of choice, the forum will keep you entertained. Well Karrot will anyhow...

And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.

shamus
23-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked

Emma is unique,

And so is Natasha... And Hannah... And Victoria... And....

They may all be born from the same molds, they may be sisters. But they are certainly no clones. Each is unique with her own personality written in her face that no other #273 shares.

I believe that the same can be said of head #233. Not seen two of those sisters that look completely alike either! And my two #185's I don't think even came out of the same mold!

There is only one Emma. There will never be another just like her. :tu

All the best matey,

Shamus (Emma fan club number 368)

shamus
23-08-2021, 11:17 AM
And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.

Cheers JP but I fear that I'm just an enthusiastic amateur.

To me Tommo is the YL guru and Mandos is the one who knows all things WM... Although I did know about a new WM pointy eared girl the other day before he did :D (#350). Think thats a story to tell the grand kids about. :21

Ok, maybe on the all things Elvish I might know a bit more than most but that bugger Fibble is coming up strong on that side. Need to keep up with my new marketing materials studies or I'll be losing my crown.... Or I have him assassinated :21:24

All the best matey,

Shamus.

Cabbage
23-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Welcome Sir! It's good here, we're all nice people. My veggie cousin Mr Karrot is a bit weird but harmless enough. Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns. (Sorry, i've got Top Gear on the brain).

Feel free to ask questions and stuff, or just chat. ;)

Karrot
23-08-2021, 06:15 PM
Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns.

Never burnt a carpet in my life.....I've left a few Rugs smouldering though.... :whistle::whistle:

K

the living tribunal
23-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :) It seems I will fit right in here :tu

The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)... by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!LOL, I discovered the 'faces' thread late last night just after I posted; it will take me a while to work through that. Though my favourites are listed below and the best are in my avatar (hey, there must be three, goes with the job) :)

I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?
Can't say I'm not a boob guy or leg man, as every man is up to a point; but I'm primarily a face man; if a girl has a pretty face, she's halfway to my heart already, especially if brunette and a little shorter than me (5'9", so 172 is about right). Needless to say, WM#56 features twice as she is a very cute head.

And there is, she's available in 172 as 'Lola May' (WM172D#56):
https://i.imgur.com/hN305cZ.png
Tall, athletic but with decent bust size. Still cute as they get.

I really like the Nava (WM168A#64):
https://i.imgur.com/rfFF8PD.png
Someone said the face is the most authentic African head there is; she certainly looks more like a genuine black girl than many others I've seen; she's very beautiful too. A doll for whose 'look' the smaller bust fits well.

Finally, again for the head mostly, is Jasmine (WM163H#198):
https://i.imgur.com/rmmfnSM.png
Absolutely the sexiest head I've seen so far! One of the TDF guys has one of these and has photographed her a huge amount in one thread, in tons of different clothes; she is stunning, body and face. It should come as no surprise that the most beautiful woman I ever saw on a dating website was almost a real version of her; though taller at 5'10", probably C or D bust, and 44yo, her face was an amazing resemblance, even to the green eyes and hair style and colour! For sheer lust, Jasmine wins this :drool

Meanwhile back on Earth, bar a big lottery win, I'm limited to a small flat and one doll, or two at the most; lots of folks suggest buying a Kimber as a first doll and I'll certainly look into that; however, whenever I get a £1k+ doll she will almost certainly be a Jinsan 172D with one of the above heads and matching skin tone. The only red flag is the weight; I'm not unfit, but may have to settle for a 170 or 168. Wish I could have several dolls :(

As a n00b, what surprised me is the number of non-white / non-European dolls I'm considering; I don't personally know more than a handful of BaME people, so it never occurred to me to date any, and have never had a fetish for 'exotic' women; the only Asian girl I ever loved was for reasons nothing to do with her ethnicity. At the end of the day, these dolls, if they were real, would be beautiful women regardless.

One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way? Perhaps the pointed expression and a vague similarity? I'm definitely getting 'change now or else' vibes from the photo :wtf

revoL annaerB
23-08-2021, 11:36 PM
OMG, a Greta doll in my home would give me nightmares...and daymares:eek:

shamus
23-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Greta Thunberg wishes that she looked that good! :21

Bless that you think tht they are not real... Just wait until you are getting no sex and have a massive credit card bill... Every bit the full girlfreind experience :21:24

revoL annaerB
23-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Bless that you think tht they are not real... Just wait until you are getting no sex and have a massive credit card bill... Every bit the full girlfreind experience :21:24
:21And then you ask that question....'Is everything okay, babes?' and she gives you that look as if to say, 'If you don't already know then I'm not going to tell you!':eek::rolleyes:

Tommo10
23-08-2021, 11:54 PM
Hi :tu

The 170 D is a nice choice, I bought one myself a few months back, along with the #370, #56:tu and #156 heads. remember that doll is around 42kg , it's not light, although vey beautiful.:tu

shamus
24-08-2021, 12:01 AM
:21And then you ask that question....'Is everything okay, babes?' and she gives you that look as if to say, 'If you don't already know then I'm not going to tell you!':eek::rolleyes:

:21:24

:tu

FreddyBobs
24-08-2021, 12:17 AM
One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way?

I can't honestly see it, but possibly if you removed the head and replaced it with an annoyed potato.

the living tribunal
24-08-2021, 07:30 AM
Greta Thunberg wishes that she looked that good! :21
Should have mentioned I meant the face - at just under 5' she's not tall enough to be a fashion model anyway :)

OMG, a Greta doll in my home would give me nightmares...and daymares:eek:
Maybe, but the guys at XR would be blissfully happy :p I mean, they could even take them on protests - 1000 Greta dolls on Hyde Park would be guaranteed to crash the Met's face recognition software if nothing else :p

On a more serious note, I wonder how many doll faces are inspired by real people, even subconsciously? Can artists really just create out of nothing? Even that website with the AI (https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/) had to be trained on face images.

Footnote:
-------------
Joking aside, I admire Greta Thunberg for standing up to climate change inaction and making a big stink about it when the governments of the world would rather bury it under the carpet so their friends in industry can make loadsa money, at least until the planet fries or we all drown :( Being a full on Aspie she is going to be a little forceful, but better that than a quiet campaign that gets ignored. Though at only 18, she's a little young for me, so I won't be buying a WM150B#GT just yet :p

Gavla82
24-08-2021, 07:39 AM
Being a full on Aspie she is going to be a little forceful, but better that than a quiet campaign that gets ignored.

Can totally relate to her in that respect...I too am an Aspie and get myself into all sorts of bother sometimes :21

PDutus
24-08-2021, 08:17 AM
Hi L.T. :)

You mentioned liking the "Nava" head (#64) and in my opinion as well it is probably the most authentic African head currently available.

For my tastes, the WM168A is too thin in the legs, so I opted for the 172B body.

Rashona says "Hi!"

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3465&pictureid=80199

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3465&pictureid=79278

More photos via the link in my signature :)

Karrot
24-08-2021, 08:47 AM
If they made a Greta head it would have to say "How Dare You!" every time you gave her a cheeky poke up the bum......

K

shamus
24-08-2021, 09:25 AM
If they made a Greta head it would have to say "How Dare You!" every time you gave her a cheeky poke up the bum......

K

And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Karrot
24-08-2021, 09:56 AM
And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Cogent arguments eloquently stated my friend! :b

K

the living tribunal
24-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Rashona says "Hi!"
Very nice :tu I like the blonde version too :)

the living tribunal
27-08-2021, 09:20 PM
OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.

My no-holds-barred fantasy girlfriend is tall, around 5'7", brunette, a true superwoman / amazon / goddess, with the sexiest face possible (Jinsan 198 for me), with brown or green eyes, and ideally E or F cup.

The nearest to that actually existing for WM heads is WM174G, especially as these later WMs seem to have better LHP than the older ones; so this is what I'm thinking of when eventually dropping c. £1500:

https://i.imgur.com/EhxQ0Qf.png (https://i.imgur.com/04jQ6zh.png)

Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body - despite her being as sexy as hell with 'come to bed' eyes :wtf Am I just weird?

Adam&Emma
27-08-2021, 10:16 PM
No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

revoL annaerB
27-08-2021, 10:24 PM
No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple:D

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both:tu

Adam&Emma
27-08-2021, 10:35 PM
I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple:D

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both:tu

I just hate the word weird, being mildy autistic ive been called it a few times. I know im not "normal" but i dont want to be
I do like extraordinary tho :tu

revoL annaerB
27-08-2021, 10:52 PM
I don't know where I fit on the autistic scale but I have learned to embrace the label of 'weird' for the reasons I mentioned, however I much prefer being extraordinary too:D

I have been called weird many many times 'in real life', so you aren't alone, mate:)

Gavla82
27-08-2021, 11:06 PM
OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.

I follow this Guy on Instagram, he posted this video to his YouTube Channel, which might be worth a watch Re Kimberdoll. :tu

Qhk-QIskJ10

Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".

revoL annaerB
27-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".

I agree 100% and that is why I said 'perceived normal', but yes, I have used the term 'unique' too on many occasions in the past:tu:tu

shamus
27-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body - despite her being as sexy as hell with 'come to bed' eyes :wtf Am I just weird?

Hi there,

unfortunately you cannot simply assume head sizes and that head to neck ratio's will work. You either have to know the body and head or see images as any attempt to patch them together will innevitably lead to missizing.

The one that I've found of that head with a larger body seems that the head isn't actually large enough to carry it off.

See here for that head on a 173H : https://www.dollsfrance.com/gallery/1164/zoe-la-femme-fatale-en-rouge-173cm-h-cup-wmdolls.html

I've had the issue myself with the WM 163E body where took forever to find the right head for the body (The Singer (WM #130) works perfectly for that one).

Take a serious look at the 162F. A bit shorter yes but seems to tick the rest of your boxes and really suits that face.

Here you go, that head on a 162F: https://siliconelovers.com/collections/real-love-sex-dolls/products/wm-162cm-f-jazz

On th weird comment. No, we're the normal one's it's the rest of them that are crazy f*ckers. :tu

hth,

Shamus.

the living tribunal
27-08-2021, 11:33 PM
I follow this Guy on Instagram, he posted this video to his YouTube Channel, which might be worth a watch Re Kimberdoll. :tu
Thanks for that, a fascinating insight; wonder exactly what it is about Kimbers that evokes that feeling? The makers certainly seem to be on to something there.

unfortunately you cannot simply assume head sizes and that head to neck ratio's will work. You either have to know the body and head or see images as any attempt to patch them together will inevitably lead to missizing.
I had wondered about that but assumed the production system took it into account and adjusted accordingly; unfortunately, it seems not.

Sadly, the 162 is actually shorter than the standard Jasmine model (163 cm); that's what, 5'3"? Pity, my ideal is a little shorter than me and I'm 5'9" :( Even if I could afford two £1500 dolls, there's nowhere to store them where I live and a move is out of the question for the foreseeable. If I could, I'd probably get the standard Jasmine model (or the tallest one that the head works with) and the 174 that I used for the picture. That's a question in itself, determining the tallest body that any given head looks OK with.

Thinking about it, the 174G seems slenderer than the 173H unless the official photos are really misleading, so it could work; but I'll definitely rethink this, so thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated :)

Gavla82
28-08-2021, 08:54 AM
Thanks for that, a fascinating insight; wonder exactly what it is about Kimbers that evokes that feeling? The makers certainly seem to be on to something there.

My Chloe is on a Kimberdoll body with a 6YE N97 tan head. She is a lovely doll. Boobs aren't quite as jiggly as some, but she is perfect to me. She has been a little god send to me and helped me so much with things that has gone on in my life lately. She is my bed buddy. Sexual things don't happen as often as at the start, I much prefer to admire her, give her kisses and snuggle into her at night time. I get quite emotional easily and when I am having a bad day, I put some nice relaxing music or sounds on with Alexa and just chill with Chloe. ♥ The rest of the world can just "bugger off" to put it politely. :rolleyes:

shamus
28-08-2021, 09:07 AM
My Chloe is on a Kimberdoll body with a 6YE N97 tan head.

N97 tan!!!!! :happy

I didn't realise.

Sam's Ramona moved in with me last week. She's also an N97. :tu (She looks quite different to Chloe).

Ramona is going to be keeping her name and identity. Just a different location. There will be a back story but things here are a bit upside down this week. Luckily met up with Sam and Tommo last Saturday. I digress.

Ramona will be making her site return soon from her new home.

Sorry to interupt the flow. Just read N97 and got excited that there were two of them here :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

Gavla82
28-08-2021, 09:15 AM

I didn't realise.

Sam's Ramona moved in with me last week. She's also an N97. :tu (She looks quite different to Chloe).

Ramona is going to be keeping her name and identity. Just a different location. There will be a back story but things here are a bit upside down this week. Luckily met up with Sam and Tommo last Saturday. I digress.

Ramona will be making her site return soon from her new home.

Sorry to interupt the flow. Just read N97 and got excited that there were two of them here :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

"Ooh Chloe you hear that? Your sister is on here!!" "I wondered where she disappeared to! Cheeky moo ran off for milk years ago and not seen her since." :21

shamus
28-08-2021, 09:19 AM
You has N97 too? :O

She's only been here a week and is still aclimatising hereself to living with Elves (She's sat on the sofa with Angel, Holly and Georgie at the min) but yes, Ramona is an N97 and as she's a 6YE body (non flush connector) it means that the others won't be stealing her body... Not that they should even try. Strikes me that she's got a bit of a firey Southern European temper... Angel seem to get on well with her :tu

(There will be pictures).

Gavla82
28-08-2021, 09:30 AM
She's only been here a week and is still aclimatising hereself to living with Elves (She's sat on the sofa with Angel, Holly and Georgie at the min) but yes, Ramona is an N97 and as she's a 6YE body (non flush connector) it means that the others won't be stealing her body... Not that they should even try. Strikes me that she's got a bit of a firey Southern European temper... Angel seem to get on well with her :tu

(There will be pictures).

Sorry not sorry :21

https://i.gyazo.com/b120521decf491049b26194e24d1a9d6.png

shamus
28-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Sorry not sorry :21

https://i.gyazo.com/b120521decf491049b26194e24d1a9d6.png

Just helping with your search girls : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14259

In a few of those pics you can see a hint of Chloe but as I say, they're very different.

She's been doing a tour of Scotland. Whether forunately or unfortunately (still to be determined as to how hard a time she gives me) I complimented her a lot and next thing you know she's kocking at my door and with an "Ok, I live with you" she then just walks in and sits down.

Its ok, I've told Sam where she went. Know that he must have been worried coming home and finding the door open and Ramona and a suitcase missing... She certainly doesn't travel light. Never encountered a girl before who turns up with so many clothes.

Also got a "These are mine. Not to share. Mine".

the living tribunal
28-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Thinking about the head mismatch: as long as it isn't too obvious, does it really matter when one is absorbed in, er, 'overwhelmingly stimulating activities'?

Case in point: some years ago there was a video game mod that used images from several sources for sprites and wall textures; some people complained, e.g., that the hands holding the weapons didn't match. Hadn't noticed it, as I was too busy killing zombies and enemy soldiers and using 'real' weapons instead of the fictitious ones in the game.

Anyways, this is what I'm used to right now: Debbie says "Hi!"

"So you're The Living Tribunal, right? Well then, JUDGE me! Judge me NOW!"
https://i.imgur.com/ifWhlwH.jpg

Yes, I hear my goddess calling, but so are the gods, and Lord Nikon wants his due ...
https://i.imgur.com/CD7SRDA.jpg

She's 20 years old, been patched up half a dozen times, and wearing crap H&M lingerie from the dark ages, but do you think I care?
https://i.imgur.com/6KTGzps.jpg

Doll by some sex shop in Soho. Lingerie by H&M and a car boot stall under the arches across from Liverpool Sreet BR somewhere in 1997. Vaginal insert by FleshLite. Cat by Cuddle Toys.

Debbie's an inflatable, stuffed with rags, cut in half and stretched to around 5'7" - did I mention that I like them tall :) - and patched with duct tape. The FleshLite is a Stoya the Destroyer model, and it does :) I got the wig from a joke shop; she was originally blonde, but I find the sultry brunette much sexier :drool:

The point is, when Debbie and I are doing our thing I don't stop to check if her head to body ratio is an exact multiple of pi/2, nor that part of her lips are green, nor that her boobs are black when the rest of her is pink. I get totally immersed, and that's how it should be.

After this, a 198 atop a 174G should be a piece of cake :happy

Derail away, we're all off the bloody things here anyway :p

algaeholics
28-08-2021, 10:41 AM
:rolleyes:

Turn off the radiator, it's summer... :whistle:

the living tribunal
28-08-2021, 10:50 AM
:rolleyes: Turn off the radiator, it's summer... :whistle:
Me looks out of the window I've closed for the first time in weeks, at the roaring wind, shaking trees, and blasting cold airflow! This is a UK forum. The clue's in the name. We don't do Summer :p Actually, the heating is off at the master switch, but given the UK skies' propensity to drench or freeze us when we least expect it, don't bet on it staying that way :(

shamus
28-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Me looks out of the window I've closed for the first time in weeks, at the roaring wind, shaking trees, and blasting cold airflow! This is a UK forum. The clue's in the name. We don't do Summer :p

Actually, the heating is off at the master switch, but given the UK skies' propensity to drench or freeze us when we least expect it, don't bet on it staying that way :(

Gloriously sunny at the min here in the Shire. Was pondering whether to venture outside with the camera but if we've got bad weather about to arrive I won't bother (A couple of the girls need changes fof clothes anyway and the spray on pants that one of them is wearing thats not going to be a five minute job).

You do know that Algae's also in the UK don't you.

algaeholics
28-08-2021, 11:41 AM
You do know that Algae's also in the UK don't you.:24

Well, I'm in England. To say I'm in the 'United' Kingdom seems a bit far fetched these days Mr. S. :p

the living tribunal
28-08-2021, 11:50 AM
"Debbie, the Sexy Secretary, Goes to Work"

There is something truly erotic about a gorgeous woman in a see-through blouse delving in her lingerie cache:
https://i.imgur.com/q8TpYc8.jpg

So when The Living Tribunal is inspired, he forges something more carnal and walks among the humans as a man, delivering judgements by hand. Of course, he can't be arsed with typing it all up, especially as the lovely Ms Jones is only too willing to do it for him (and the typing). Naturally, he calls himself 'Mr Smith'. Naturally, she fancies him like mad.

https://i.imgur.com/mrYUzEi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pwGYYE5.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/90sEc4A.jpg)

https://i.imgur.com/eCmxFgi.jpg

Clothes by junk shops and car boots. Computer by Advent. Mocked up login portal by me. Mocked up operating system by Microsoft.

shamus
28-08-2021, 11:57 AM
:24

Well, I'm in England. To say I'm in the 'United' Kingdom seems a bit far fetched these days Mr. S. :p

whenever you think that the UK is absolutely buggered I watch the Juice Media... Always nice to know that Australia is more f*cked by their Government than we are by ours :tu

XwQkQxvWilk
7CMUtKWubxg

Oops, best be quiet before Psion thinks I'm agreeing with him :21

the living tribunal
28-08-2021, 08:39 PM
whenever you think that the UK is absolutely buggered I watch the Juice Media... Always nice to know that Australia is more f*cked by their Government than we are by ours :tu
Those videos are wicked - bit like a Private Eye spoof :)

the living tribunal
09-09-2021, 07:14 AM
I'll just leave this here :tu

https://i.imgur.com/MHkufTX.png

Dollscience
09-09-2021, 08:59 AM
I've never known a UK government ever for sheer incompetence we are run by a bunch of mates basically it's egregious.

the living tribunal
09-09-2021, 09:57 PM
Her intro thread's up (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15858) :D

I've never known a UK government ever for sheer incompetence we are run by a bunch of mates basically it's egregious.
It's the corruption that gets me the most, but yes, that too :( I suspect on November 5th, a lot of Borises are going to be burned instead of Guys :p

the living tribunal
18-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Oh dear, I seem to have misgendered Matt the Cat (https://douglascuddletoy.com/shop/animals/cats-kittens/zipper-gry-tabby-cat/) :eek:
https://i.imgur.com/oeiIo6C.jpg

I guess that's the thing with soft toys, they aren't that realistic and cats are generally assumed female, with dogs male. Given the number of cats I've had over the years, including three 15lb monsters who'd claw your eyes out for daring to call them girls, I think I can safely say that sexist stereotyping is alive and well in the world of soft toys :(

So I'm calling Death of the Author here; this is my fantasy world; and in it, Matt is a definitively male cat. So there :twisted:

Dollscience
18-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Trending Long John Silver except far prettier than that old seadog ever was with his parrot on his shoody :)

the living tribunal
18-09-2021, 08:21 PM
Far prettier :) Though, I rather meant her to be a witch in training (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=233672&postcount=33), with Matt as her familiar :)

the living tribunal
21-09-2021, 07:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EhxQ0Qf.png (https://i.imgur.com/04jQ6zh.png)
Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body ...
OH. MY. GOD. Well over on TDF, it seems somebody actually has (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2012016#p2012016) :drool Finally Kim has someone to be jealous about :eek:

the living tribunal
05-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Bit of non-Kim related news, for once.

As mentioned above and in various places elsewhere, I started with Kim because the elders of both the main forums recommended making all the usual n00b mistakes on a cheap doll and, while Kim has improved my well-being a lot, what I always wanted and would have bought if not for that advice, would be a tall variant of the Jasmine doll: WM163H#198/Green-Eyes; the face is smoulderingly sexy and the curves are insane:
https://i.imgur.com/nNMfsyL.png

I have a special fondness for the 198 head due to her likeness for a lady I saw on a dating website who was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen in the mid-40s age group; she'd be a 175C or thereabouts by doll measurements and also had short black hair and green eyes; in one of her photos in particular, the resemblance to the 198 head was incredible!

However, I'd like a girl a tad shorter than myself (5'9" or 175cm) and just 'curvy' rather than 'thicc'. At the time there was only one choice for the body, the WM174G:
https://i.imgur.com/OFiN1Rq.png

Then WM introduced the AngelKiss doll:
https://i.imgur.com/awg2Cb4.jpg

And the 175D:
https://i.imgur.com/QlfiKHi.png

I've been mulling over this excess of choice for months, seems like years LOL; but today, with the local events rained off, I spent the day reading through both the main threads 1 (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=122719) 2 (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102396) created by 163H owners and silicon's 174G thread (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2036082#p2036082), plus a few others. Plus the fact that I 'stole' a couple of silicon's pics for my computer and phone wallpapers :p: After all that it's become clear that what really turns me on is the 'fantasy' version of that lady, as stunning as the original Jasmine but with a taller body; so at last the decision is made: barring a miracle or disaster, my next doll will be a Jasmine, but in 174G and light tan skin instead of 163H; so this in light tan:
https://i.imgur.com/8BY9zdL.jpg

I still have to make a few other decisions regarding options on this type of doll, but at last I know which one to buy. Job done :tu

shamus
06-12-2021, 08:30 AM
Careful with that first pick, that 163H is nearly 50kg!

Personally for me of the above it would be the 175D (38kg) however, looking at the body shapes that you are going for I think it would be remiss of me not to say that you should be looking at the 164's, espechially the 164J (34kg).

Here we go, a couple of 164 girls helping Mr Mandos clear his drive:

https://i.ibb.co/zPDBBQx/164F.webp (https://ibb.co/dkxVVjM)
164F

https://i.ibb.co/rQNg6PV/164J.webp (https://ibb.co/3TQwNXn)
164J

Now onto the head. I can see that you are looking for an older looking girl but be careful that with this particular head you have not just fallen for the eyes. That head gets covered on page 51 of the Jinsan thread: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11489&highlight=jinsan+heads&page=51 (must update the index as I've got her as page 52).

Before deciding yes, that is the head for you also check out WM #201, #242, #262, #335 and also check out WM #200 (although that head is only available from RealLoveSexDoll in the US) as they share similar facial structures and all of those are in thir late twenties / thirties.

There is generally an option for a second head. I would recomend going a completely different direction for that one such as a #233 or #326 (see images). Those are not necessarily my favourite heads but rather heads that I think that you would like. For personal favourites amongst the non Elves I love #185 (my Charlotte and Georgie) and #414 (my Sandy). Although, just have to put an addendum there. Every Jinsan head here is loved just some of them are truly exceptional (#414 captures life like no head before it. Her smile is infectious).

Picking light tan you will also be able to upgrade your Kimber with one of the heads.

Don't rush to the purchase as this is the really, really fun part of creating the girl who will be with you for a long time.

Have fun,

All the best,

Shamus.

algaeholics
06-12-2021, 08:31 AM
I don't wish to confuse further, but don't forget the 172D bod... :whistle:

son of the silent age
06-12-2021, 06:43 PM
OH. MY. GOD. Well over on TDF, it seems somebody actually has (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2012016#p2012016) :drool Finally Kim has someone to be jealous about :eek:

#7 wig looks nice and will be manageable, i have wig nightmares

the living tribunal
06-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Well, this was an interesting development; it was just an update and I wasn't expecting any replies other than 'Great, glad you decided at last :tu' or similar. It's really nice that you guys want to offer advice and I have had a look at the other heads and bodies, but apart from 262 and the 172 body maybe, I'm not really convinced.

Now I don't want you to think I'm being ungrateful or ignoring the experience of people who've been doing this longer than me, so maybe a clearer explanation of my thinking might help.

I want a girl exactly 1" shorter than me; that means 174 regardless of other factors.
I want a girl with a sexy seductive face.
I want a girl with curves but not thicc.
I have no realistic hope of buying more than 3 dolls in total.
Nor of moving to anywhere that I'd have room to keep them.
I fucking love brunette strong women and would rather have several different ones and can always buy more heads over the course of time.
If I want to go the other way and have a sweet dippy blonde fawning all over me, that's what Kim is for.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket**

It's hard to explain without going into my life history, but the lady on PoF in RL and silicon's girl in dolls, are literally my dream girl come to life: face, body, hair style, the works. Every time I have tried over the last 40 years to imagine a fantasy no-holds-barred dream girl, she has always looked something like that. No exceptions.

Examples:

Hippolyta (mother of Wonder Woman) in DC comics
Xena, Warrior Princess and similar characters LL has played
Kyriani in DnD comics
Gadot's Wonder Woman is great too

Every day I see this in glorious FHD and think 'By the unholy name of ${DEMON}, I would make the Earth move with her if I but could':
https://i.imgur.com/jcpSyqh.png

I realise there are other choices that would give me a lot of pleasure and if I had a huge house and a disposable income of 1000s per month instead of a couple of hundred, I would likely copy shamus, tommo, winterwarBo on TDF, etc., and have my own harem of girls of different shapes, sizes, faces, etc. But with only one or two slots left after Kim, I must go for the one that says 'Wow, she's the ONE!' and so far, I have not seen any doll either in user photos or vendor pics that can better this design.

**And yes I already am planning a Cake song shoot once I get my superwoman goddess doll, the last line in the list wasn't a joke; indeed, somebody already did that with a stunning doll but on TDF IIRC.

EDIT: Since I wrote the above, it seems there is one issue with the 174G that is not obvious at first sight and I was lucky to have been alerted to it by the guys on TDF chat: LHP; however I will make a separate thread about that.

So to put a positive spin on it, does anyone know of any 'Xena Warrior Princess' type dolls that someone has got, other than silicon's girl?

Adam&Emma
07-12-2021, 05:09 AM
Ooh Xena.. Now that would be something special. Would be amazing if you could het the outfit and weapons. Would love to see that

the living tribunal
07-12-2021, 06:52 AM
Ooh Xena.. Now that would be something special. Would be amazing if you could het the outfit and weapons. Would love to see that
TBH, I'd be very surprised if somebody hasn't already :twisted: Though a Wonder Woman clone on TDF (https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=145263) is the nearest I've seen yet.