PDA

View Full Version : The Victoria's Secret website really annoys me

Willus
22-01-2022, 11:54 AM
So it lets me filter by "size" and also by "in stock", then I check every bloody bra in the list and NONE of them are in stock in the size I filtered.

I spent about an hour browsing that bloody site just now and I saw nothing that it claimed was in stock to actually be in stock in 30C/XS.

You don't get to see that something is in stock until you go to the item's specific page.

Infuriating.

Sorry, just wanted to vent. What a waste of time.

After Dark
22-01-2022, 11:57 AM
Vent away.
You'll find many a sympathetic ear when it comes to clothes shopping :wall

DanDub
22-01-2022, 12:06 PM
Been using Victoria secret online since 2018 and yeah i hate as well when you see the size and colour you want only to see a line going through the size you think ffs and keeps happening every item you click

I still want to visit the London store at some point its massive with multiple floors the body sprays and perfumes are nice, then again i can just get the body sprays in Superdrug haha

Adam&Emma
22-01-2022, 12:20 PM
yep.. it must be awful spending all that time looking at victoria secrets models for nothing... infuriating :whistle:

Gavla82
22-01-2022, 12:26 PM
yep.. it must be awful spending all that time looking at victoria secrets models for nothing... infuriating :whistle:

:21

But I feel your pain Willus. Amount of sites I visited, ebay being one where you filter down to what you looking for and it shows things that aren't in stock or aren't what you filtered. Shoes for example on ebay you put size 2 and 3 UK Size and eBay decides to show you size 3 US or a listing with 3 pairs of shoes in totally the wrong size. :confused:

Willus
22-01-2022, 12:36 PM
Vent away.
You'll find many a sympathetic ear when it comes to clothes shopping :wall

I must have been lucky the first time I looked at their site - I found a nice bra and it was in stock in the size I wanted. Hasn't happened since!

Been using Victoria secret online since 2018 and yeah i hate as well when you see the size and colour you want only to see a line going through the size you think ffs and keeps happening every item you click

I still want to visit the London store at some point its massive with multiple floors the body sprays and perfumes are nice, then again i can just get the body sprays in Superdrug haha

Yep, what's the point of those filters??!

They're lovely, but the models aren't as lovely as my twins :P

:21

But I feel your pain Willus. Amount of sites I visited, ebay being one where you filter down to what you looking for and it shows things that aren't in stock or aren't what you filtered. Shoes for example on ebay you put size 2 and 3 UK Size and eBay decides to show you size 3 US or a listing with 3 pairs of shoes in totally the wrong size. :confused:

Ebay can be a nightmare but I can forgive Ebay because it's just filtering the data that each seller has put in and a lot of sellers get stuff wrong. I'd expect a company like VS to do better though!

Adam&Emma
22-01-2022, 12:50 PM
They're lovely, but the models aren't as lovely as my twins !

by twins you mean jo and mack yeah... not your um downstairs twins :21

Willus
22-01-2022, 01:02 PM
by twins you mean jo and mack yeah... not your um downstairs twins :21

Wait I'm supposed to have 2??? :confused:

Cabbage
22-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Wait I'm supposed to have 2??? :confused:

I've got three. Always handy to have a spare. #winning

Tommo10
22-01-2022, 07:17 PM
You don't get to see that something is in stock until you go to the item's specific page.

Yep, That's Victoria's secret. :rolleyes:

Adam&Emma
22-01-2022, 07:59 PM
i've got three. Always handy to have a spare. #winning

:24:24:24