PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Amy

Tex
24-01-2022, 03:33 PM
Hi,
After a lot of pondering I have finally decided to invest my meagre pension in a bit of company (with benefits?).

With considerable help from Paul at Cloud Climax i have ordered, and am now customising a little, Amy from Starpery.

I first looked a Real Dolls about 15 years ago when my wife was in the later stages of MS. Lack of space and Friends Reunited put paid to that.

A number of months ago my second wife also died (not got a good record there!) so I have come back to the doll scene. Quality and realism have clearly come on since last time so i am looking forward to having a lovely realistic looking doll to keep me company and, you never know, get some benefits from her as well.

So, once i stop changing the options I will only have what will feel like eternity to wait before i have a new friend.

Tex

Gavla82
24-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your losses Tex. Must be very hard. Dolls do have that resolution for grief, loss and hurt.

I've seen the Starpery dolls at CC and there is one that keeps calling to me. But I have two fashion hungry ladies. Maybe further down the line I could invest in a silicone lady....where she will live is another matter. :whistle::21

Hope the process isn't too long and she will be knocking on your door soon with her suitcase. :tu

carlys_guy
24-01-2022, 03:47 PM
welcome to the forum tex, hope amy meets all your wishes and desires when she arrives.

carlys_guy

Willus
24-01-2022, 03:50 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your wife, that must be awful. I hope your new dolly can help fill the gap in your life that has opened up.

I hear nothing but good things about Cloud Climax so I think you're in good hands.

Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long for her to arrive, the wait can be frustrating!

Adam&Emma
24-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Welcome tex. Dolls can certainly help you through some rough times. I know mine have.. It may seem like a long wait but before you know it the day will come, you'll be jumping up and down to look out the window at the slightest noise and then boom, your life will change. :tu
All the best and look forward to seeing her

Karrot
24-01-2022, 04:07 PM
:welcome Tex.

Yes the wait can be long, but always worth it. :) and even if you do little more than cuddle with your girl when she's with you, you'll find its a wonderful place to be.

K

Tex
24-01-2022, 04:22 PM
Thanks all, really appreciate the thoughts and helpful comments.

Tex

dollman2
24-01-2022, 04:53 PM
:welcome Tex :tu:tu:tu

Tommo10
24-01-2022, 05:01 PM
:welcome Welcome Tex to the UK Love Doll Forum.:welcome

ecobod
24-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Welcome, Tex. A Starpery Amy is at the top of my wish list. And in the not too distant future, my current lady will need a new body. And even though I've pretty much only began saving up for her new body, I'm seriously considering the choice: new body with upgrades for my current lady, or an Amy? I mean, the prices are not too different.

eco

Tex
24-01-2022, 05:09 PM
Just for interest sake, i went for Amy after quite a lot of looking at this forum and various other web sites. So many thanks to the posters on this forum.

I do think she has a realistic face and sensibly proportioned body. I was sticking to the shorter dolls (156/7cm) for convenience and to hopefully keep the weight down (a bit).

She does also seem to look somewhat older (late 20's or early 30's perhaps which is totally fine by me) than quite a lot of the other dolls that appear to be in their teens. I wasn't really after a niece :).

Tex

Tommo10
24-01-2022, 05:27 PM
Oh yes, Amy with those lovely G cups.:drool :drool
are you going to tell us more about her?

Tex
24-01-2022, 05:32 PM
All silicone, implanted hair, painted eyes, boned fingers, basically as in the photo's on Cloud Climax.
Still many weeks away though.
I will have to let her settle in and choose some nice clothes first then take some photo's.

Tommo10
24-01-2022, 05:42 PM
All silicone and boned finger.
Oh Yes, Nice one.:tu :b
I had a feeling she was gonna be all-singing, all-dancing. That's why I asked.:D

I will have to let her settle in and choose some nice clothes first then take some photo's.

You will, but please don't leave it too long.:tu

Lulu1971
24-01-2022, 05:43 PM
:welcome Tex, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

As others have said, dolls are amazing for helping tough times get better and are superb companions. I have two, both purchased from Cloud Climax last year, and I can't fault them, I got superb service.

Hope the wait for Amy won't seem too long, and will look forward to seeing her when she has settled in with you.

Tex
24-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Once again, thanks to all.

I must say that this is proving to be a pleasant diversion from the more bogus aspects of life. With or without benefits there is clearly a lot of enjoyable aspects to this "hobby" (and a bunch of cool people doing it).

Tex
24-01-2022, 07:03 PM
Bit mean of Starpery!

"Starpery 156cm G-cup Amy Thick realistic Tpe/Silicone Sex Doll Fat Big ass boobs"

Perhaps it didn't translate well from Chinese.

Willus
24-01-2022, 07:08 PM

I must say that this is proving to be a pleasant diversion from the more bogus aspects of life. With or without benefits there is clearly a lot of enjoyable aspects to this "hobby" (and a bunch of cool people doing it).

Dolls are a lot of fun and it's definitely a good distraction from "real life". There's a really nice crowd around here, finding this forum was a pleasant surprise. There are so many aspects to the hobby, different people get kicks out of dolls in different ways.

Beware though - it's easy to go crazy on treats - my girls have been here for less than 18 months and their wardrobe is getting more than a bit ridiculous. I'm starting to think I got them because I really just wanted someone to look after and buy presents for.

the living tribunal
24-01-2022, 07:26 PM
Hello Tex and :welcome Sorry to hear about your loss :( Dolls can be a good way of helping fill a void in one's life and certainly were for me.

Cloud Climax were very helpful to me when ordering my second doll last week, so I think you'll be OK; just have to wait a few weeks now.

Gavla82
24-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Bit mean of Starpery!

"Starpery 156cm G-cup Amy Thick realistic Tpe/Silicone Sex Doll Fat Big ass boobs"

It's selling words. Not everyone buys their dolls for companions, but for sex dolls. We on this forum however have actual relationships with our girls and treat them with the respect they deserve. :tu

revoL annaerB
24-01-2022, 11:05 PM

Oooh, don't let the standard members of society hear you say that, they will often say we are the bogus ones:21

Seriously though, many of us don't see it as a hobby anymore, more a lifestyle, we enjoy it, we harm nobody, we don't care if some outside of our community get needlessly offended:rolleyes: This is for us, as individuals and for the forum.

Bit mean of Starpery!

:21They do have a way with words when Chinglish is involved!

Anyhow, welcome to the forum, you will find it an inviting and friendly forum to be a member of:tu

algaeholics
25-01-2022, 10:28 AM
A bit late to the :welcome party, but do please :welcome my :welcome anyways!

You'll find exploring your feminine side quite an eye opener. I wish I was starting out all over again, it was such a wonderful experience. :tu

Tex
25-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Really glad to be here,

Thanks

Tex

shamus
25-01-2022, 07:59 PM
congratulations on the very nearly purchase Tex.

So, its the Amy head that you are going for but with which body? Have you stuck with the 156? Personally I get whiplash every time that I catch sight of the TPE 174 on his site.

Have fun trawling those options. She may seem expensive but she doesn't eat a lot :D

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.

Tex
25-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Hi Shamus,

thanks for the welcome.

I have gone for the 156cm Silicone body, she should be exactly as in the advertising photo's.

Theory has it that she will fit reasonably well in her new flat (wardrobe). If she keeps banging her head and gives me grief i can always take the hanging rail out. I did go for the weight reduction option but i don't know how much effect that will have.

She will be allowed to roam the house when there are no visitors.

Tex

DanDub
26-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Good choice and welcome, I’m currently paying off an invoice from another uk vendor for a starpery silicone 171a hedy with free weight reduction, free new skeleton, articulating fingers, will pay it off end of next month

Adam&Emma
26-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Hi Shamus,

thanks for the welcome.

I have gone for the 156cm Silicone body, she should be exactly as in the advertising photo's.

Theory has it that she will fit reasonably well in her new flat (wardrobe). If she keeps banging her head and gives me grief i can always take the hanging rail out. I did go for the weight reduction option but i don't know how much effect that will have.

She will be allowed to roam the house when there are no visitors.

Tex

I'll give it a coupke of months and then i bet you'll hate putting her in a wardrobe. I bought an ottoman bed when i first got Emma. Put her in it once for a property inspection and felt guilty as hell for the whole day. Shes never been in it since so now i store all my stuff in there as the girls have taken over all my wardrobes. Seriously you wont believe the effect they have on you. :tu

shamus
26-01-2022, 10:53 AM
I'll give it a coupke of months and then i bet you'll hate putting her in a wardrobe. I bought an ottoman bed when i first got Emma. Put her in it once for a property inspection and felt guilty as hell for the whole day. Shes never been in it since so now i store all my stuff in there as the girls have taken over all my wardrobes. Seriously you wont believe the effect they have on you. :tu

Lol, I've got something similar to an Ottoman which ended up as a wig box... just wigs... Nothing else... And requires at least one girl sat on it to keep the lid down!

They're cheaper to live with than breathers my arse. :21:24

Tex
26-01-2022, 12:36 PM
Hmmm, important question -

should i have selected the standing feet option???

Tex

Karrot
26-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Hmmm, important question -

should i have selected the standing feet option???

Tex

Only if you want her to stand up for more than a couple of minutes a month.
Without she's going to mess up the soles of her feet if you stand her up for more then very short infrequent periods.

I have a girl with Sanding feet and she's never stood up a second in her life. it all depends on what you want from her :)

K

algaeholics
26-01-2022, 12:44 PM
...should i have selected the standing feet option???...

With the standing foot option, generally, the bolts can be removed, so as not to cause issues on the horizontal.

Not sure about Starpery however, you may need to check.

Photography wise, standing feet with bolts not really an issue, as they are easy to edit out.

Adam&Emma
26-01-2022, 02:25 PM
It does depend on what your plans are for your new lady. If she's gonna live in the bed then she can do without foot bolts. They aren't pretty but for me personally they are essential. If nothing else it makes it easier to dress them when standing.
Plus it depends on the type of person you are.. I bought my first girl thinking she was gonna be an amazing sex toy, and she was for a while. Then i got attatched. Now i have 3 (which is a tiny amount compared to some of the guys here, you'll soon learn about tommo :p) and they all live a life of luxury being constantly spoilt with clothes shoes and jewellery. Nice clothes means i wanna look at them a lot so they are either sat on the sofa or standing in the living room to be admired and photographed. So what im saying is i think foot bolts are a good idea. As for them destroying socks and tights then there are ways to avoid that. There is so much to learn lol

Tex
26-01-2022, 03:47 PM
OMG i nearly had to check in for therapy!

The sound option looks like a throwback to an Action Man type speaker.

Karrot
26-01-2022, 03:54 PM

Oh wow! in the head under the wig I could get. But one of the joys of these girls is they are quieter than breathers. No nagging, no complaining, no telling you they dont want any cheese on toast then sealing half of what you make for yourself......... :mad::mad::wall:wall

K

Tommo10
26-01-2022, 03:56 PM

That is normally positioned in the head, they move it elsewhere if implanted hair is requested, don't ask why because I don't know.:confused:

Karrot
26-01-2022, 03:58 PM
That is normally positioned in the head, they move it elsewhere if implanted hair is requested, don't ask why because I don't know.:confused:

That makes sense as implanted hair couldnt be implanted in to a plastic speaker....well, not without sound quality issues......

K

shamus
26-01-2022, 04:00 PM
one of the joys of these girls is they are quieter than breathers. No nagging, no complaining, no telling you they dont want any cheese on toast then stealing half of what you make for yourself.........

So you don't hear their voices then.... :21:24

Karrot
26-01-2022, 04:13 PM
So you don't hear their voices then.... :21:24

Oh all the time. but I dont live with Elves, so I dont get nagged all the time :D
Just constant demands for Tea, more black makeup, ..maow.., Karrot have you seen my....???? --Maow--, Did you do the laundry yet, I want my...???... When is it my turn in front of the camera??? !!MAOW!!, will you leave those alone for 5 minutes?!?!, Karrot, Cindy wont get off the Sybian! (thats usually Pinky) !!!MAOW!!!

..er.....yeah.....peaceful bliss......

K :wall:wall

Tex
29-01-2022, 10:02 AM
Oh no.. i have developed a new affliction ..

Every time i pass a women's clothing shop i stop and think - will that fit? will it stain?

Oh well, off to M&S now - research only of course!

Tex

Karrot
29-01-2022, 10:16 AM
The very best way to go lingerie shopping is as follows :

Wear a brown Mac, preferably mid calf length, with shorts and T-shirt underneath. Yhe best footwear is either sandals or Crocks, both with wool socks.

Whilst in the lingerie section ensure that you make eye contact with every security guard and staff member you encounter and hold it for 3 seconds longer than it comfortable.

Mutter things like "custard may stain that", or "that'll never hold it all in" as you wander around.

For advanced level additional fun, occasionally sniff the items....

K
(I never said I was a role model!)

shamus
29-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Oh no.. i have developed a new affliction ..

Every time i pass a women's clothing shop i stop and think - will that fit? will it stain?

Oh well, off to M&S now - research only of course!

Tex

Totally relate... Also on occassion you will see a woman walking around with an outfit that you know is just perfect for your girl so you rush home and spend hours trying to find where you can get exactly the same look for your girl from.

Big question. Have you discovered Primark yet???? It's like Mecca for us. Colours don't stain (in my experience), the xxs tops are like made to measure for our girls, they do stretchy white jeans and their lippy's cost nothing for actually pretty good quality stuff... And on top of that when I go in there I find mix and match outfits for all of them and still walk away with change from £50.... T shirts, £1.80! FFS, I can't even haggle street vendors down to that price in Thailand.

shamus
29-01-2022, 10:27 AM
the very best way to go lingerie shopping is as follows :

Wear a brown mac, preferably mid calf length, with shorts and t-shirt underneath. Yhe best footwear is either sandals or crocks, both with wool socks.

Whilst in the lingerie section ensure that you make eye contact with every security guard and staff member you encounter and hold it for 3 seconds longer than it comfortable.

Mutter things like "custard may stain that", or "that'll never hold it all in" as you wander around.

K
(i never said i was a role model!)

:21:24:21:21:24

Tommo10
30-01-2022, 07:05 AM
The very best way to go lingerie shopping is as follows :

Wear a brown Mac, preferably mid calf length, with shorts and T-shirt underneath. Yhe best footwear is either sandals or Crocks, both with wool socks.

K
(I never said I was a role model!)

Excellent :24:21:24

I would just like to add, it's always advisable to lick the crotch of the panties before putting them back.;)

revoL annaerB
30-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Excellent :24:21:24

I would just like to add, it's always advisable to lick the crotch of the panties before putting them back.;)

A little lick, then hold the gaze of the staff member watching you and give a really long lick:eek::21

Adam&Emma
30-01-2022, 03:20 PM
We're not all weirdo's.... Just saying :no:

Adam&Emma
30-01-2022, 03:23 PM
My brother and i were doll clothes shopping in town, we was in the kid's section and he picks up a pair of lycra shorts and says aloud "these will look proper sexy". Never been so glad to wear a covid mask :21

Karrot
30-01-2022, 03:46 PM
My brother and i were doll clothes shopping in town, we was in the kid's section and he picks up a pair of lycra shorts and says aloud "these will look proper sexy". Never been so glad to wear a covid mask :21

FFS Bro! :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

:21:21:21

K

Tex
02-03-2022, 08:42 PM
Still waiting for Amy!

I have a nasty suspicion she is on the sun deck of a cruise ship sailing slowly here from China sipping cocktails with the captain!!

And that is all she had better be sipping!!!

Tex

Lulu1971
03-03-2022, 04:03 AM

How did I miss this? :24:24:24

Joe Bin
03-03-2022, 08:19 AM
Hi Tex, I am a little late to the party, but congrats on your doll order. I hope she arrives at your front door vary soon.

Before long, cloths shopping should become second nature for you. When I first started out, I was going through the ladies and girls sections with a tape measure to see what would fit, and telling everyone that I was trying to find period and costume outfits for a life size doll. now I can usually tell wether or not something will fit and look good by looking at it.

Some of the storekeepers in town know about my dolls and mannequins now, so I am quite tempted to take a doll shopping in a wheel chair some day, so that she can try on clothes right in the store.

Joe Bin
03-03-2022, 08:23 AM

I actually do that in the thrift stores; I don't know why.:whistle:

Tex
03-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Hi Tex, I am a little late to the party, but congrats on your doll order. I hope she arrives at your front door vary soon.

Before long, cloths shopping should become second nature for you. When I first started out, I was going through the ladies and girls sections with a tape measure to see what would fit, and telling everyone that I was trying to find period and costume outfits for a life size doll. now I can usually tell wether or not something will fit and look good by looking at it.

Some of the storekeepers in town know about my dolls and mannequins now, so I am quite tempted to take a doll shopping in a wheel chair some day, so that she can try on clothes right in the store.

That would be so cool!

Tex

Acandauliste
03-03-2022, 02:33 PM
My condolences. I'm a recent widower as well.
Not ready for another relationship at all, or looking for one.
I took your path, thinking it might be a good time for a doll. I
chose the wm157b. Still waiting on her as well.
Here's to us, and to a great 2022!

Tex
03-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Much appreciated, thanks

Tex

Tex
05-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Guess who this is?

(still in China :()

Tex

Lulu1971
06-03-2022, 04:30 AM
Hope she will soon be on her way to you :)

Tommo10
06-03-2022, 05:37 AM
Stunning, 🥰 She shouldn't be long now.

Tex
06-03-2022, 07:19 AM
I would hold my breath except i might fall over and bang my head!

Tex

Tex
06-03-2022, 10:53 AM
A snapshot from the video i was sent.

Tex
06-03-2022, 11:04 AM
And a few more.

Nice face freckles. Articulated fingers and reasonable foot.

Tex

revoL annaerB
06-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Ooh very nice detail and good that you get to see her beforehand although teaser shots like that just increase the wanting and need for her to arrive:D

algaeholics
06-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Ooooh, progress!

Every second is an hour... :waiting:

Tex
06-03-2022, 01:33 PM
Just trying album to thread

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88367

Cool, that worked

Tex

Tex
06-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Cripes, she looks quite a "big" girl in that photo.

Will have to fix her slightly wonky right eye when she gets home.

As they say on the repair shop, I like what i see!

Tex

GazzaGreen
06-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Nice and realistic skin, and a good looking woman to boot. As soon as I see this thread renew I quickly click it as I too can't wait to see her.

Tex
06-03-2022, 01:45 PM
Nice and realistic skin, and a good looking woman to boot. As soon as I see this thread renew I quickly click it as I too can't wait to see her.

I will keep it updated then hopefully soon will need to start an Amy has arrived thread :)

Tex
06-03-2022, 01:48 PM
These are from the album

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88371

Nice freckles

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88369

Articulated fingers

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88368

Implanted hair

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88370

Rather funny toe but quite nice feet

Tex

shamus
06-03-2022, 01:50 PM
Absolutely stunningly beautiful eyes

Everything about her is lovely and packed with realism... But those eye's :drool

Tex
06-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Thanks, appreciate it from someone i truly respect.

I have refrained from showing someone with white gloves being over familiar with her breasts. Not sure as a glamour model she would want that made public.

Tex

Tex
07-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Oh dear, which is longer?

Eternity, forever or waiting for one's girl to arrive?

Tex

Adam&Emma
07-03-2022, 07:01 PM
She looks amazing. So much detail. I almost expect her to go "boo"

Tex
07-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Thank you, i will tell her when she gets here.

Tex

Tex
08-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Waiting for Amy's sister head, Julie, to catch up.

Tex

Lulu1971
08-03-2022, 06:15 PM
She looks lovely, you must be very excited :tu

Tex
08-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Ta, somehow i have to still get through the next few weeks!

Perhaps if i fall into a deep deep sleep she will give me a kiss and wake me up when she gets here.

Sounds kind of familiar, now where have i heard that before???
Could be the wrong way round i suppose?

Tex

Ich Will
08-03-2022, 07:23 PM
I got my girls first photos yesterday, one of my first thoughts was "that lipstick won't last long" :whistle:

Tex
08-03-2022, 07:35 PM
I got my girls first photos yesterday, one of my first thoughts was "that lipstick won't last long" :whistle:

Now now, no pessimism, keep the faith (and order a spare head?).

Tex

Tex
02-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Amy has a sister head - Julie

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3837&pictureid=88815

Now to get them to UK!

Tex
02-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Jane and Julie (when they get here) will be going to live with their new friend Julia at Chez Tex

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16704

jock001
02-04-2022, 09:05 PM
I always follow the advice of the wise old members here
it's always advisable to lick the crotch of the panties before putting them back.;)
so I did that in my local "Heart & feel the Chest" boutique and now I'm barred.:confused:

Karrot
03-04-2022, 07:13 AM
I must say Julie is quite enchanting :tu

K

For real
03-04-2022, 07:24 AM
Very pretty lady Tex I would say money well spent. Looking forward to see her dress style.

Tex
03-04-2022, 07:25 AM
I admit I was taken by the smile :)

Tex
20-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Still waiting ,

First there was new year, then there was lockdown now there is Easter!

Good job i got Julia to wait with me :)

GazzaGreen
20-04-2022, 11:55 AM
I'll be worth it 🙂 can't wait to see her.

Lulu1971
20-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Not long now, the waiting does seem endless though :)

Tex
20-04-2022, 12:21 PM
I'll be worth it 🙂 can't wait to see her.

That make two (ooops) three of us!

Tex
20-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Not long now, the waiting does seem endless though :)

Just a bit! Paul at CC now thinks she might make the end of April. Soon be my birthday, hopefully in more ways than one.

Lulu1971
20-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Just a bit! Paul at CC now thinks she might make the end of April. Soon be my birthday, hopefully in more ways than one.

Fingers crossed! ;)

Tex
20-04-2022, 12:45 PM
I suppose there will have to be shopping done then. No Julia hand me downs as she is a bigger girl than Julia (89 vs 81! and her bum has a similar tendency).

GazzaGreen
20-04-2022, 01:32 PM
We should do a Harleyhahn style unboxing? I got the camera etc lol.

Tex
20-04-2022, 01:44 PM
I am sure she will be shy - sort of

If not i will want to know what she has been up to!