PDA

View Full Version : Has This Happened To You?

Esjayell
27-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Some time ago I placed an order with Everything5Pounds, the box arrived, was opened and the bags containing the clothes inspected, all were sealed so everything should be fine. Gifts for her birthday, our anniversary, Christmas and just for being her. Come the appointed day and Elina opened her gifts, all was going well until she opened one, studied it then looked at me with a confused expression. I wasn’t much help as I too was confused. The top had a large quantity of straps that had to be tied. I made the purchase too long ago to check the website for how it should look. I then made the decision to copy the image of the products I order and place them in a folder for future reference.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3342&pictureid=87842

The top from the front...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3342&pictureid=87844

...and from the back.

Definitely not a top that can be put on quickly!

Regards
Esjayell & Elina

dollman2
27-01-2022, 08:42 PM
:eek: My Mind Boggles at the though of doing up all those straps :eek:

she looks great in it though :D:tu

Seth
27-01-2022, 08:53 PM
I'd need a schematic diagram for something like that.

You've done a fine job without one, Elina looks great.

Dongo
27-01-2022, 09:07 PM
A most curious arrangement. I have ordered stuff from Everything5Pounds in the past. Some things were good but I did have one or two total disasters!

Esjayell
27-01-2022, 09:36 PM
:eek: My Mind Boggles at the though of doing up all those straps :eek:

she looks great in it though :D:tu

She looks even better without clothes!

I'd need a schematic diagram for something like that.

You've done a fine job without one, Elina looks great.

Thanks, that's the reason for the pix

A most curious arrangement. I have ordered stuff from Everything5Pounds in the past. Some things were good but I did have one or two total disasters!

The only 'disasters' I've had are with Body Con(toured) dresses, size 6 bust, size 8 hips!

Gavla82
27-01-2022, 09:51 PM
I've used E5P a couple of times, but have to be on the ball to get the nice things. Chloe favours Shein now, as their products fit her (xs) and even they are a Chinese company, they dispatch and arrive much faster then the likes of Aliexpress and Wish. :tu

Adam&Emma
28-01-2022, 08:27 AM
It definitely looks worth the effort. She looks lovely

revoL annaerB
28-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Ahh, the 'soft and subtle bondage' gear:D

Interestingly intricate and worth the effort of figuring it out:tu

Lulu1971
28-01-2022, 09:10 AM
Nice top, and worth the struggle to put on :D

After Dark
28-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Nice top nonetheless :tu
I bought a body stocking for Wren on Wish and ...I swear even after sending photos of it to my girl friends we were all still utterly bewildered by the crotch area :confused:

Adam&Emma
28-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Nice top nonetheless :tu
I bought a body stocking for Wren on Wish and ...I swear even after sending photos of it to my girl friends we were all still utterly bewildered by the crotch area :confused:

Please tell me you wasn't wearing it :eek:

After Dark
28-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Please tell you wasn't wearing it :eek:

How did you know??

Tommo10
28-01-2022, 05:55 PM
Please tell you wasn't wearing it :eek:

How did you know??

:confused: Possibly social media :eek::21

Tommo10
28-01-2022, 07:00 PM
Has This Happened To You
Not bought anything from Everything5Pounds myself, I have had a dislike to strappy outfits over the years, nothing a pair of scissors and few knots to stop the ends fraying didn't sort out then tie them up in the right places at the back. :tu

I stopped buying them, they were too much trouble.

October last year I bought some serious complicated strappy outfits, I was spending hours getting them look good, photos on boxes helped, I did a few hours working out which one look best around Gemma arse. :drool:drool

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3342&pictureid=87842

I Love this photo. :b

Miss Lisa Shufflebum
28-01-2022, 09:33 PM
order a size smaller ... ''model is 5ft 4 wearing size 8'' :D

Lisa xxx