PDA

View Full Version : Shoe collection!

Lulu1971
21-02-2022, 05:04 PM
I thought Sihtric had a lot of shoes, but now Rachel has joined the family as well, I've had to buy a shoe rack to make more space in the wardrobe and drawers. This one stands on top of the chest of drawers so it's out of the way and saves space.

This is their collection so far (including slippers and flip flops) - most of them are Sihtric's! I can squeeze about another 6 pairs on there, then I guess I'll have to buy a partner for the shoe rack :wall

https://i.postimg.cc/tgCcf74F/shoerack.jpg (https://postimg.cc/pm4k5W8d)

algaeholics
21-02-2022, 05:14 PM
...then I guess I'll have to buy a partner for the shoe rack :wall...Nope, buy more dolls to wear them instead... :D

Lulu1971
21-02-2022, 05:19 PM
Nope, buy more dolls to wear them instead... :D

Sihtric and Rachel don't like to share - any more dolls and I'd just end up with even more shoes :24

Joe Bin
21-02-2022, 06:03 PM
If they keep watching TV and asking for more of those fancy outfits they see, you are gonna need a lot more space than that.

Joe Bin
21-02-2022, 06:11 PM
Sihtric and Rachel don't like to share - any more dolls and I'd just end up with even more shoes :24

In my house, all my dolls and mannequins share everything they can. I have a pile of cloths and shoes in a closet, and they wear what ever fits and looks good on them. They all love it though, because for them it is like digging through a theatre costume wardrobe and trying different things on.

Willus
21-02-2022, 06:24 PM
I really shouldn't look at threads like this while my girls are in the room. Now I'm getting "we need new shoes" looks.

Lulu1971
21-02-2022, 06:34 PM
If they keep watching TV and asking for more of those fancy outfits they see, you are gonna need a lot more space than that.

That's what worries me. They're mad on Netflix and Rachel's making her way through all my horror DVDs and it's not only the outfits. Next she'll be wanting a pet Predator I bet :wall

Lulu1971
21-02-2022, 06:36 PM
i really shouldn't look at threads like this while my girls are in the room. Now i'm getting "we need new shoes" looks.

:24:24

Karrot
21-02-2022, 06:50 PM
im starting to really appreciate that my girls are all satisfied with 1 pair of nice boots each, on the understanding that they can lay about in bed all day......

K

Lulu1971
21-02-2022, 06:56 PM
im starting to really appreciate that my girls are all satisfied with 1 pair of nice boots each, on the understanding that they can lay about in bed all day......

K

You're lucky! Sihtric lies around in bed most days and he still insists he needs nearly a dozen pairs of footwear :21