PDA

View Full Version : Evening fellas and fillies.

Ava Love
28-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Alright all?
Just joined up the other day so thought I'd better stick my head above the parapet and say hello.

I'm just starting out with this, got myself a new girlfriend who I'm sure will introduce herself soon although we're currently busy settling in a new puppy which, if you've done it yourself will appreciate it's full on hardwork with very little time to yourselves. We should be receiving a cage shortly so there may be a chance to get more than 5 minutes together alone.

Cabbage
28-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Welcome!!! I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say, can't wait to see!!!

Tommo10
28-03-2022, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the UK Love Doll Forum :tu

algaeholics
28-03-2022, 07:08 PM
👋🏼 - WeLcOmE!!

Ich Will
28-03-2022, 07:13 PM
:welcome

one tip from another noob, clear some lots of wardrobe space for her clothes, you will need it

oh also space for;

shoes

makeup

baby oil

cornflour

:)

Karrot
28-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Oi oi :D :welcome

K

Gavla82
28-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the forums Ava Love. Looking forward to seeing your lovely lady. :tu

Lulu1971
28-03-2022, 07:42 PM
:welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your new lady :)

the living tribunal
28-03-2022, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the forums :welcome Hope you have a pleasant stay :tu

Miss Lisa Shufflebum
28-03-2022, 08:36 PM
:welcome from mr tracks ,

and that poor puppy in a cage , part of puppyhood is chewing everthing doll's included :21

Lisa Tina Carly & Val xxxx

Dongo
28-03-2022, 09:16 PM
:welcome to the Forum from Dongo and the girls!:tu

GazzaGreen
29-03-2022, 07:01 AM
:welcome to the forum. Yea second the puppy chew doll warning. Found my cat Yo-Yo nibbling on Kimberleys eyelashes the other day!!!!! Kim already has 4 different types of eyelashes on her! Now i know who's to blame.

Darn Cat!

shamus
29-03-2022, 11:38 AM
welcome to the forum Ava.

So... Who's the new girl and what sort of puppy have you got. Many congrats on both fronts.

I'm not big on caging or even tethering dogs. Do appreciate though that you may have a conundrum over your dog seeing your new girl as a large chew toy.

Good luck with that combination and as I say, big welcome to the forum :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

Joe Bin
30-03-2022, 05:04 AM
:welcome to the forum Ava Love. Looking forward to meeting your new lady.
Are you gonna give us a hint as to what brand and type of doll she is, or do we have to wait till we see the pictures to fond out?

Ava Love
30-03-2022, 05:50 AM
Cheers chaps.

Still trying to familiarise myself with the control panel here so bare with me.

I'm not sure on the manufacturer but she was bought here. http://www.cheapsexdolls.co.uk/real-sex-doll-isabella-b-cup-hot-girl (http://http:www.cheapsexdolls.co.uk/real-sex-doll-isabella-b-cup-hot-girl)

Not sure if that worked as coding doesn't look right so might try it manually if not.

The pup is a fawn Staffy, I'm not big on restraining them either but it's only really to be used as a bed. I've been playing surrogate mother these last few weeks and I'm wanting to reclaim my bed once the second round of jabs are done.

With a bit of luck I'll get some pictures taken at the weekend but I was pleasantly surprised at just how attractive she was in the flesh or silicone I suppose is more accurate.

GazzaGreen
30-03-2022, 06:34 AM
That doll looks familiar, but at a much lower price than the original. Could be a copy? However looks amazing. She's made of TPE material rather than silicon as most dolls are.

Can't wait to see your pics.

Gavla82
30-03-2022, 07:48 AM
https://www.cheapsexdolls.co.uk/image/cache/catalog/images/products/A277/real-sex-doll-isabella-b-cup-hot-girl-1100x1100h.jpg

Certainly looks like a WM girl....but whether she is for that price....

Karrot
30-03-2022, 07:56 AM
Oh dear... more stolen photos......

Someone hand Shamus a paper bag.......breathe big guy, breathe....

@Ava Love

We have a small group of vendors we trust or that have been used sufficiently to acknowledge that you get what they advertise.

With site like the one you linked it can be a lottery. You will likely get something similar, but it wont be the doll in the pics.

Looking over the website: Everything reduced 50% or more, no address, no phoned numbers, no business details, and the big banner at the top "Shop names doesnt show on bank statement" For Privacy???

All red flags.

If thats your Price point, have a look at Lucid Toys. Theres a few members on here have bought from them, You'll get mixed feedback, some excellent, some not so good.

K

Ich Will
30-03-2022, 08:42 AM
@Ava Love

We have a small group of vendors we trust or that have been used sufficiently to acknowledge that you get what they advertise.
K

Seconded, :withstupi , caveat emptor

My Callie arrived with me last week, via The Doll House, no problems with the process, factory photos before shipping, arranged arrival date, emails answered swiftly, some well after office hours when I only expected a reply on the following day

I haven't used any of the other trusted vendors, so can't comment on them.

Adam&Emma
30-03-2022, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. The picture you have is a wm 157b with 162 head. Same as my lucy and tommos ginger. She a lovely tpe girl so fingers crossed your girl looks as nice.

shamus
30-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Oh dear... more stolen photos......

Someone hand Shamus a paper bag.......breathe big guy, breathe....

Lol Mr K. You know me so well :21

Unfortunately reading the thread the trigger has already been pulled so its damage limitation mode rather than slapping people accross the knuckles when they go near their keyboards. :24

I was pleasantly surprised at just how attractive she was in the flesh or silicone I suppose is more accurate.

Hiya Ava,

we can generally save people before they press the buy button. However, the above indicates that she's already there and you are happy with her. So, not going to go into my normal diatribe.

The key is that you are happy with her. Nothing else matters.

Largely our warnings are aimed at saving peoploe from a 100cm doll and the police turning up, or nothing turning up on your doorstep at all. But you received a girl in good time who ticks all of your boxes so not looking here to be bursting any bubbles.

Some clones are really good but its alway a lottery as to what you will receive both in terms of looks and quality of materials. Fingers crossed you are a winner. :tu

The girl in the pics on that site is a tan skin tone WM 157B body with WM head #162, WM wig #16. Images were taken by Mandos.

Just to say that there is no trickery in Mandos's pics. He uses a great camera and lighting settup but the images produced are an actual representation of the girl not how clever some photographers are at using Photoshop.

He's obviously applied some different lippy and a bit of lip balm over the top of it for that pic but otherwise the makeup is as that girl would reach you from Jinsan (WM).

Have a look at Tommo's Ginger on the site and thats what she looks like in the real world (just search Ginger and you will find her).

The material is TPE not silicone. Thats not a bad thing. All of my girls are TPE.

Worth knowing, her head connector will be an M16 so if you wanted in the future you could replace the head with another of your choice. Heads are generally around £300 but you can also often find good heads in the for sale section here for under £150. Thats nothing against your girl who we've not seen yet. I've certainly got twice as many heads as bodies although trying to rectify that (by getting more bodies, not losing heads, lol).

Do you have a name for her yet?

shamus
30-03-2022, 10:04 AM
The picture you have is a wm 157b with 162 head.

And whilst I was writing war and peace.... :21:24

Beat me to it matey.

Ava Love
30-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Cheers fellas.

Suppose I really should've done more research but the process has been painless. I was shopping at that end of the market mainly because I could afford to lose that kind of money should I not get along with this type of thing, I could never have spent another grand. At least first time around.

I'll search out the suggested threads later, thanks for the pointers. Is this the same doll as the photos, well I suspect not but she's a lovely looking thing with flaming and flowing locks and deep brown eyes. I think I shall call her Elidgh(Ellie in English spelling or at least the closest approximation.)

Initial thoughts are her hands and feet feel very cheap and delicate but I suppose those are always going to be the hardest part to sort out.

Anyway, thanks again. Do you have to use an outside host to place photos on here or can you upload directly from your phone?

Cheers.

Ich Will
30-03-2022, 11:29 AM
i use ibb.co to host my photos, but resize them to 720px long side, so they don't fill the screen

there are help posts about how to add photos, but simply copy the link given by ibb, then when writing a post, click the "insert image" button above the text box, this opens a small box, copy the link there and you should be ok, preview to check, then post

Gavla82
30-03-2022, 11:32 AM
https://imgbb.com/

You can multi upload photos. When you get to the next page select do not delete. Then on the next page choose BBcode Medium Linked. Then tap copy and then paste in to the post box on here. :tu

Karrot
30-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Lol Mr K. You know me so well :21

Unfortunately reading the thread the trigger has already been pulled

I missed that completely! :no:

The key is that you are happy with her. Nothing else matters.

And this is the truest statement of all! :tu

Cheers fellas.

... Is this the same doll as the photos, well I suspect not but she's a lovely looking thing with flaming and flowing locks and deep brown eyes. I think I shall call her Elidgh(Ellie in English spelling or at least the closest approximation.)

Initial thoughts are her hands and feet feel very cheap and delicate but I suppose those are always going to be the hardest part to sort out.

Cheers.

And is seems you have a girl you are falling for so, as Shamus says, thats all that matters! :tu

The hands and feet are delicate, even on more expensive girls, more so on some of the very expensive girls. a pair of socks or some ankle stockings will protect them in bed or when she's not actively scratching her bum :D

Looking forward to pics :D

K

Ich Will
30-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Don't know how Karrot could forget to link the thread of his dear Maddie's protection advice

well worth viewing :):)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16503&highlight=protection

Willus
30-03-2022, 01:21 PM
I'm sitting here wondering whether there are rules about selling products using images of a different product. If there are then who enforces them?

It seems to me that there are a lot of ghetto doll vendors selling inferior products by using images of good brands.

Likewise there are plenty of Amazon retailers selling shitty quality Chinese made clothing using images of completely different, good quality garments.

I have to assume this isn't legal. If it was someone selling a VW using pictures of a Mercedes that'd be shut down right away. It seems like this shouldn't be any different, but I guess there are so many scammers out there that playing whack-a-mole would just be a waste of time and money.

Lulu1971
30-03-2022, 01:24 PM
I'm sitting here wondering whether there are rules about selling products using images of a different product. If there are then who enforces them?

It seems to me that there are a lot of ghetto doll vendors selling inferior products by using images of good brands.

Likewise there are plenty of Amazon retailers selling shitty quality Chinese made clothing using images of completely different, good quality garments.

I have to assume this isn't legal. If it was someone selling a VW using pictures of a Mercedes that'd be shut down right away. It seems like this shouldn't be any different, but I guess there are so many scammers out there that playing whack-a-mole would just be a waste of time and money.

I agree but there doesn't seem to be anyone regulating this sort of thing. A while back I bought a few garments from a company on "Wish" and when they turned up they were absolute rubbish and nothing like the photos. I demanded a refund and on this occasion, they said "keep the items and we'll give you 70% of your money back" which was fine with me as 4 items only cost about £10 to begin with, but even so - they're ripping people off left right and centre :(

shamus
30-03-2022, 01:48 PM

Mandos takes such companies to court for infringement of his copyright.

Problem is that he will only ever catch those that are trying to be honest and attempting to be legitimate businesses.

In the case of our freinds in Oxford I don't think that it was really their fault initially as the clone manufacturer was supplying Mandos's pics as their own marketing materials! They just took way to long to change the images once we had told them what they were doing wrong.

With the fly by nights I think that the problem half of the time is trying to track down who is placing the ads as so many of these "businesses" are hidden behind PO boxes (#1) or addresses that have no idea that there is even a business being run from their premises!

Remember last year (might have been a couple of years ago, I lose track of time!) there was a clone shifter on here where the cheeky bugger was actually using Phils (The Doll House) business address!

On the clothing front I got caught out again recently. On a percentage basis I reccon that I'm still winning but just occassionally when buying the girls cosplay stuff I get something that is real shit.

This is what I thought that I was buying:

https://i.ibb.co/nDr8HpP/s-l1601.jpg (https://ibb.co/64YJ3QX)https://i.ibb.co/TLYvRTj/s-l1600.jpg (https://ibb.co/zJQnb59)

There is no way that what turned up is made of the same material. In reality its more like a really really thin version of what Adidas sports bags used to be made out of in the 1970's. and the lace ups are bits of ribbon.

Then again. bought these and they they are absolutely perfect (so impressed I bought the Elves another couple of pairs)
https://i.ibb.co/S7w7QH8/s-l1603.jpg (https://ibb.co/Z1z1HvP)

So I figure swings and roundabouts when buying from China. Some you win, some you lose.

On the bright side I intend to reverse engineer that failed purchase and remake it in a better material (Its real simple. everything laces together. There was very little actual sewing went into the design).

All the best,

Shamus.

#1 some of the legit one's are also hidden behind po boxes / business address services. Being a PO box alone doesn't mean they are bad.

GazzaGreen
30-03-2022, 02:36 PM
That's a cool costume, no wonder you wanted it.

Ava Love
30-03-2022, 03:39 PM
I can see the attraction of that costume too.

I have a couple of cosplay costumes in mind, first one is a farmgirl / Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach version) and the other is a retro futuristic get up but I'm keeping more than that under my hat for the time being.

GazzaGreen
30-03-2022, 03:52 PM
I can see the attraction of that costume too.

I have a couple of cosplay costumes in mind, first one is a farmgirl / Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach version) and the other is a retro futuristic get up but I'm keeping more than that under my hat for the time being.Really? Interesting.....

Karrot
30-03-2022, 04:39 PM
and the other is a retro futuristic get up but I'm keeping more than that under my hat for the time being.

Am I smelling Steam????? :D

K

Ava Love
30-03-2022, 06:32 PM
No although you've now planted a seed.

Ava Love
31-03-2022, 06:37 AM
Let's give this a try see if we get any joy.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3854&pictureid=88758

carlys_guy
31-03-2022, 06:20 PM
welcome Elidgh nice picture, hope you can get some more clothes soon so you can go on adventures.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy