Very good to have you back on board. :welcome

Seth
25-04-2022, 08:02 PM
Did Hell just freeze over?

:welcome to the forum.

Lucidtoys
25-04-2022, 08:28 PM
Hi,
Thank you all for the support and help you have provided us.
I am trying arrange an open day at the warehouse, you will be able to see most of the brands.
We have some amazing stuff that we have not listed due to photography issues.
Regards

Karrot
25-04-2022, 10:27 PM
Wish I was closer, would love to photograph a variety of dolls, but Durham to Oxford ain't a small trip for a lad who works full time.

K

HHDel
26-04-2022, 02:22 AM
:welcome:welcome:welcome

to the UK LD Forum visit my Site Harleyhahn Greatest Girls. If you want you can

make Post on my Site...we are curious about News :drool:drool:drool

son of the silent age
26-04-2022, 02:45 AM
apprehensive , but pleased

Miss K
26-04-2022, 06:19 AM
Hiya LucidToys,

Hope you are well. Is that Mr Salash?

You know it's because of Mr Salash that Mr Flibble got interested in Piper Doll, which is why I am here now! :D (I came from The-Doll-House-UK's pre-owned stock though.)

Mr Flibble doesn't normally let me log in in the morning on a work day, but there are some ladies here who came from Lucid that want to say "Hiya!"

Picture of Itzel (she had her 1st birthday this month! :)): "Welcome LucidToys"
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3867&pictureid=89255

Picture of Fifi: "Welcome LucidToys"
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3867&pictureid=89256

Picture of Melina (who Mr Flibble got from tommie987654321 ... not sure if I got the numbers right): "Welcome LucidToys"
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3867&pictureid=89257

Picture of Gracie Bardot: "Welcome LucidToys"
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3867&pictureid=89221

Lots of love from Miss K,

XOXO

DeleteK?arlos
26-04-2022, 06:50 AM
apprehensive , but pleased

X2. I'm tempted to throw a sickie so I don't miss the inevitable fireworks when a certain someone sees this thread. :D https://emoticons.datahamster.com/popcorn2.gif

GazzaGreen
26-04-2022, 07:00 AM
Ohhh, I'm missing something

https://media1.tenor.co/images/d0016a0eca9da603c96072ddf2573ef6/tenor.gif?c=VjFfZmFjZWJvb2tfd2ViY29tbWVudHM&itemid=16997324

Samurai
26-04-2022, 07:02 AM
Members are entitled to their opinion and may post if done so politely and respectfully however rule 3 will be enforced regardless of who the member/s is/are if their post is not within the the rules of the UKLDF.

I often adopt the policy that if I have nothing positive to say then its best to say nothing at all, as negativity often offends and this way we keep the peace ✌️

Samurai...

3) There should be no disruptive behaviour or anything that causes bad feelings between Members, Moderators or Management. Derogatory statements or discussions about anyone's choice of LoveDoll, Sexual Preference, Race, Religion, Politics Vendor,Manufacture or Nationality are not allowed and will be locked or removed without warning.

Samurai
26-04-2022, 07:07 AM
:welcome to the forum Lucidtoys if you want a name change from ,thelucidtoys to Lucidtoys just let me know and I will sort it.

Samurai.

Arthur1960
26-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Hi there Lucid Toys and welcome. I'd like to say that I was very happy with the Irontech gal I got from you last month and based on that experience would definitely use you again. Plus it was great to find that you stock spare eyes, I've just got a few pairs from you and they look great. If you could source replacement hands that would be a godsend as I know there are several of us that have gals that are fine aside from tired hands!

Cheers
Arthur

Lucidtoys
26-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Hello All,
Thank you all for the support you have provided us.

My hobby is Sculpting and Art, hence my fascination with the world of Dolls.

Too many things have happened in the last 2 years, and we can see some manufacturers really suffering. When this happens they tend to cut costs by changing the material. Prior to Covid most of the TPE came from Texas, US.

I suspect that is not the case at this moment hence the blend is changing. The cost of Oil has gone up hence the TPE is going up too.

We can get spare parts if you like from our manufacturers.

:)

Arthur1960
26-04-2022, 05:14 PM
It would be great if you could get replacement hands, any idea on what would be available? Ideally I'd like some in light tan, preferably with the articulated fingers but to be honest a new wired pair would do. They would need to have enough tpe at the wrist so they could screw into the skeleton just where the existing palm plate does.

Cheers
Arthur

shamus
26-04-2022, 05:37 PM
It would be great if you could get replacement hands, any idea on what would be available? Ideally I'd like some in light tan, preferably with the articulated fingers but to be honest a new wired pair would do. They would need to have enough tpe at the wrist so they could screw into the skeleton just where the existing palm plate does.

Cheers
Arthur

Hi Arthur,

I agree that there is no after market to supply people such as ourselves who try to let these girls live forever.

Only source of spares that exists involves the death of another girl and once they arrive here, or at yours, or Tommo's, or Sams, Karrots, Adams, etc. even the basket cases are brought back to life.

I had to cut Yvettes TPE back quite far to healthy TPE when I replaced her hands. The new wooden one's are all good (as you know) but what I really need now is a TPE sleeve for her lower arm. Basically an eight inch length of light tan TPE with a hole in the middle of it just big enough to hold onto a doll skeleton.... Would stip her looking like a terminator! lol.

I can see vendors holding whole hands but legths of TPE, spare feet, replacement goosenecks, etc. It just wouldn't be cost effective for them for the amount that they would sell.

Arthur1960
26-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Yeah, good point Shamus and once the tpe gets very soft and tacky all you can do is cut it away as I've learned with My Rachel who will be loosing the tpe on her arms completely soon but she now resides permanently in her cyborg outfit in any case and I was planning on using that grey pipe lagging on the arm skeleton to pad it out underneath the costume so I recon she will look ok once that's done, although she may never play the piano again!

son of the silent age
28-04-2022, 02:20 PM
Picture of Melina (who Mr Flibble got from tommie987654321 ... not sure if I got the numbers right): "Welcome LucidToys"

miss k could you tell me melinas stats
(and model etc) she really is my cup of tea :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lucidtoys
28-04-2022, 04:04 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nRNhLKM/20220128-213418.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/k1HQD1h/20220128-213429.jpg

Silicone Hands by XY

GazzaGreen
28-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Ohhhh! You can get replacement hands?
Silicon though, doesn't help the TPE girls but still.... you can get them.

Lucidtoys
28-04-2022, 04:56 PM
We can even get TPE hands

https://i.ibb.co/9qj1VY5/20220128-213515.jpg (https://ibb.co/9qj1VY5) https://i.ibb.co/m444S4t/20220128-213511.jpg (https://ibb.co/m444S4t) https://i.ibb.co/cT2fbsT/20220128-213453.jpg (https://ibb.co/cT2fbsT) https://i.ibb.co/ThKGg34/20220128-213444.jpg (https://ibb.co/ThKGg34)

jock001
28-04-2022, 05:42 PM
I got hands from Greyfriars Kirk-yard, but they hung the chap who dug them up. signed, Dr. Knox

Miss K
28-04-2022, 06:37 PM
miss k could you tell me melinas stats
(and model etc) she really is my cup of tea :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Hiya Sotsa,

Are you a naughty boy? I think you are! :)

I could not see Melina on Lucid's website, I think she might be out of stock. PM Lucidtoys to see if they are getting a stock any time soon.

This is Melina on the 6Ye official site (the pictures are a little naughty):
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p22/Cute-Slender-Flat-Chest-Sex-Doll.html

XOXO

Haremlover
28-04-2022, 09:34 PM
Those replacement hands are awesome!

They look to be of Gynoid quality.

Greetings and best wishes

Harem

GazzaGreen
28-04-2022, 10:09 PM
Wow. Just need a surgeon now to attach to Kim's arms (kimber doll).

Arthur1960
28-04-2022, 10:20 PM
So, is it possible to order a pair of those tpe hands on your web site? I've got one gal in need of a new pair and another that would probably benefit too.

Cheers

Lucidtoys
07-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Hello Arthur1960,
Sorry for the late reply, was stuck with some major work.

I can get those hands ordered from firedoll, Not sure how will you be able to connect them.

Regards

Arthur1960
07-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Hi again, well as long as they have some threaded rod that is either connected to a palm plate or they are just wired to the wrist and then there's threaded rod that attaches to the skeleton then I can make them work.

BlackSky
07-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Sorry wrong thread!

GazzaGreen
07-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Hi again, well as long as they have some threaded rod that is either connected to a palm plate or they are just wired to the wrist and then there's threaded rod that attaches to the skeleton then I can make them work.
When you get it sorted I'll send kimberleys body along to have her hands attached, with a little cheque for your time ;) :tu:tu:tu:tu

Bunnyboybob
07-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Looking forward to pics of my Georgina Firedoll head this Monday.

shamus
08-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Hiya Mandos,

Hope you are well matey. Been a while. The girls all say hi. There's now a third #302 (Faun) who joined Newt and Squirrel. #160 (Wych HayZel) and #172 are all over this site like a rash. They really couldn't have hoped for a better retirement so thanks so much for letting them move in here :tu

Bugger, I had missed those pics because (1) the heads had been cropped off. and (2) they're not the known brands that they stock so I never go beyond seeing their main pics on index pages.

I really thought that they were past that.

When I spoke with them a while back I was told that the images that they used to use are actually supplied by the manufacturer (I believe Jarliet). It doesn't make it right that they are being used but it does perhaps highlight the root cause of it.

Take care matey and hope to talk soon (And any Norwegian Elves looking to retire, the door here is always open to them :D),

Shamus. :tu

algaeholics
08-05-2022, 08:52 AM
OK, now I have something positive to say I can add my input to this thread:

WELL DONE MANDOS! :tu

Samurai
08-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Ok so i'll take the bait .:)

Despite the pleasant welcome, and encouragement to members to stay silent if you have nothing positive to say,

OK, now I have something positive to say I can add my input to this thread:

If you actualy read what was written :

Members are entitled to their opinion and may post if done so politely and respectfully

Self explanatory really, no one has been gagged so as not to speak out if there is something they don't like.

I often adopt the policy that if I have nothing positive to say then its best to say nothing at all, as negativity often offends and this way we keep the peace ✌️

Samurai...

This is the policy i adopt and it is not enforced on any other members of this site.

I just don't want to have to delete people's post if deamed derogatory or offensive, you can be critical i only ask you do it in a nice way (at least at first)

So in the post that i made with regards to

Samurai...

So if anyone read more into that than what was actualy said then that lies with that person.

If it looks like i was implying that everyone should adopt this policy then i apologies for my wording and maybe i should have added that this only applys to me. :rolleyes:

Just trying to run an even playing field for Everyone, nothing more.

Samurai..

mandos
08-05-2022, 12:30 PM
You are not the bad guy here Sam. I love you and want to have your babies, but that’s a story for another thread :o

Shamus, Algae!
https://media.makeameme.org/created/when-you-missed-5ge1t1.jpg

Arthur1960
08-05-2022, 12:52 PM
Damn, it's a real shame to see that Lucid are still using WM pics that have been manipulated/cropped etc. I was a bit naive to think they had removed all such pics and started to use their own. Of course pics taken by mandos drive sales of WM dolls, for good reason as clearly he puts in a tremendous amount of work on his shoots but for another company to try and sell another product off the back of that is obviously plain wrong so I for one will be keen to see how Lucid respond before even considering using them in the future.

shamus
08-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Shamus, Algae!
https://media.makeameme.org/created/when-you-missed-5ge1t1.jpg

Always got your back matey.... Cos if I didn't my Elves might kill me.

DeleteK?arlos
08-05-2022, 02:06 PM
I love you and want to have your babies, but that’s a story for another thread :o

Sounds like one for The Hotspot, and I may actually have to get on my gaiters and wade into the filth to read it.

No homo. :tu

Willus
08-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Wait a minute... So tying together this and something I learned in another thread:

I'd have to pay £35 for a picture of the doll I'm buying from Lucid, which they are advertising using stolen copyright pictures of a different doll made by a different company?

That's shady as fuck.

Mandos, your pictures are incredible and are the reason I bought my dolls. Thank you for being an inspiration.

[Edit Samurai] Sorry willus, i have had to delete your last line in this post as there are better ways to get your point accross without using that terminology.:)

Samurai
08-05-2022, 03:48 PM
You are not the bad guy here Sam. I love you and want to have your babies, but that’s a story for another thread :o

Hi Mandos, trying to keep the peace around here is not easy at times, so yeah sometimes in order to keep things civil i have to be the bad guy, it's not intentional it's just part of the job.

Sadly your not my type :wtf but most of your dolls are !! :drool:drool

Anyway had the snip years agao.. :D

Sam.. :tu

shamus
08-05-2022, 03:54 PM
I'd have to pay £35 for a picture of the doll I'm buying from Lucid, which they are advertising using stolen copyright pictures of a different doll made by a different company?

It gets worse.

Mandos's pics also appear in the clearance section as images of different dolls to the ones that advertised as imperfects (RF190 and RF196).

Come on Lucid, I thought this had all been sorted out... You're better than this.

Even if the manufacturer does supply you with the pics its just not on using images that you must know are of WM 157B's to sell Jarliet (I assume from our previous chat) 158D's.

Can you please remove all of those pics from your site.

Many thanks,

Shamus.

shamus
08-05-2022, 03:59 PM
trying to keep the peace around here is not easy at times

wadda ya mean. We're lovely we is :D

Willus
08-05-2022, 04:16 PM
[Edit Samurai] Sorry willus, i have had to delete your last line in this post as there are better ways to get your point accross without using that terminology.:)

But they're basically scam artists preying on the fact that most people who will buy from them are people making impulse purchases after finding a cheap option. They're banking on the fact that the majority of people won't contest a wrongly advertised doll because they either don't know any better or they're embarrassed to do so.

From what I understand they have been made aware of the copyright infringement of their images a long time ago and yet they persist in using those images without consent.

Either they don't know the products they sell and are incapable of comparing an image to a physical object or they are knowingly continuing to falsely advertise using Mandos' images to promote completely different (and lower quality) products.

That is utterly disgusting, and if it were any other industry they'd have been crushed in court long ago. It's like selling a VW Golf using images of a Mercedes A180. Telling them to "sort their shit out" as I did and you edited is being POLITE. I don't understand why they're allowed to be here and take advantage of free publicity.

If they had any integrity they would have removed those images long ago and diligently checked every single image they are provided by their suppliers moving forward. They didn't do that, so I have to assume they are deliberate scammers.

Tommo10
08-05-2022, 04:18 PM
The thread is now locked, pending investigation over the photos.

Samurai
08-05-2022, 05:36 PM
But they're basically scam artists preying on the fact that most people who will buy from them are people making impulse purchases after finding a cheap option. They're banking on the fact that the majority of people won't contest a wrongly advertised doll because they either don't know any better or they're embarrassed to do so.

From what I understand they have been made aware of the copyright infringement of their images a long time ago and yet they persist in using those images without consent.

Either they don't know the products they sell and are incapable of comparing an image to a physical object or they are knowingly continuing to falsely advertise using Mandos' images to promote completely different (and lower quality) products.

That is utterly disgusting, and if it were any other industry they'd have been crushed in court long ago. It's like selling a VW Golf using images of a Mercedes A180. Telling them to "sort their shit out" as I did and you edited is being POLITE. I don't understand why they're allowed to be here and take advantage of free publicity.

If they had any integrity they would have removed those images long ago and diligently checked every single image they are provided by their suppliers moving forward. They didn't do that, so I have to assume they are deliberate scammers.

Hi Willus, I just like to give people the benifit of the doubt, and maybe even give second chances to people who may have changed their ways.

That's not to say you are wrong, in fact you make valid points but i prefer to get as many facts as i can before i judge and get the other parties side of the story.

I read above that these are the photos sent to them from their supplier, if this is true then initialy they are not directly responsible, however once informed that these photos are "Stolen" Or not an acurate description of the item they are selling then at this point if they do nothing to correct this then they do become jointly responsible for "scamming thier customers" and if we allow them to advertise on this site and do nothing the we are also in some way responsible for new doll owners getting something that they have not paid for or buying a fake doll etc..

But there are ways of dealing with this other than going straight for the jugular, It's nice to be nice.:)

I refer to a scene in the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze when he says Be nice untill it's time not to be nice....:twisted:

Love that bit.. :cool:

We are on it ( In a nice way) :)

Samurai..

Samurai
08-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Ok so here we go again. :rolleyes:

A quick recap >>>

Lucidtoys joined the ukldf back in 2019 at that time there was a lot of pictures of WM dolls used on their site to advertise dolls that were not made by WM Dolls {and others}, They were given around 6 months i believe to remove these picture and replace with pictures of the actual dolls they had for sale.

For some reason they failed to do this so therefore their membership of this site was revoked, as we did not want to be associated with a company who were selling dolls using photos (not only without the permission of the owner of said photos) but also of products they did not have in stock, i.e genuine WM Dolls . (and others)

We would then also be partly responsible in helping them advertise (though this site) in selling fake or counterfeit dolls posed as genuine WM dolls.

Ok so that was then, so how about second chances as a lot of the photos they used back in 2019 have gone and been replaced with actual photos of the dolls they are selling.

Though it would appear some still remain....

So at this point I/We ask that if Lucidtoys wish to continue be a member and also to use this site to advertise their dolls for sale then in order for this to happen All Of Mandos photos be removed from the Lucidtoys website and be replaced with photos of the actual dolls for sale.

This is not as difficult is it may seem as all the need s doing is open the box take out your camera phone and take some pictures, This way potential buyers can actualy see what they are buying, rather than glossy professional pictures, because when you open that box the dolls look very little like the promo pic's anyway.

There are 2 ways forward as i see it.

1/ For Lucidtoys to do nothing and leave their site the way it is which offcouse would result in termination of their membership for a second time.

Or

2/ For either Lucidtoys to ask Mandos or even Members on this site to point out the dolls advertised on lucidtoys website that are an infringement on copyrite/ or photos of Wm and YL dolls that they are unaware of and remove these images and replace with correct images of the doll for sale.
If these images were sent from there supplier then they also may be unaware of what is a genuine wm photo and whats in the box.
If they are willing to do this then i am sure there are members here who are willing to help.

This site and it's owners can not be associated and knowingly turn a blind eye to any Vendor using false picture's to advertise their products on the UKLDF.

If Lucidtouys are willing to remove these pictures and replace them with actual photo's of the dolls they have for sale then they will be welcome to remain and even advertise their dolls and any special offers to UKLD members.

If on the other hand for whatever reason they can't or are not willing to do this then unfortunately we will have no choice but to cancel there second time membership of this site and it is highly unlikly there will be a third membership approval.

Samurai/Tommo (Admins)

Samurai
09-05-2022, 11:01 AM
wadda ya mean. We're lovely we is :D

Matter of opinion it is :D

Anyway the naughty step is still there, all be it we need to clear the cob webs of it...:21

:taunt

Gavla82
09-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Just a side note (not to stir pots), but on occasions they have been asking me on IG and a few others, even on here about photographers.

From what I have seen on my visits to the warehouse, they certainly have the equipment to take their own pics. I know sometimes they do get a limited number of a doll as a one off and perhaps felt it easier to use the stock pics then doing a professional photoshoot of a doll that would possibly be sold within a month or two. This isn't to say I condone using the wrong / Mandos's photos to advertise a doll however.

Samurai
09-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Yes i had seen a post were they had asked about a photographer but no futher details :confused:

They need to be more specific about what they requier :-

1/Someone to vist the warehouse and take photos of their dolls ?

2/Send someone a doll or 3 to photograph on their behalf ?

3/Sell dolls to customers with a discount and ask them to take picture so they can use these on their website ?

4/Are they looking for a professional paid photographer ?

Just to ask for help taking photo's is not really enough imformation :confused:

They are people here will to help if they need it, but they really need to be specific in what exactly they are trying to achive and how they wish to achive this.

But first they need to remove the offending photos from their site...

Samurai..

shamus
09-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Matter of opinion it is :D

Anyway the naughty step is still there, all be it we need to clear the cob webs of it...:21

:taunt

Oh, thats it. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm bein' repressed! :21:24

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Image links removed.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Ok so here we go again. :rolleyes:

A quick recap >>>

Lucidtoys joined the ukldf back in 2019 at that time there was a lot of pictures of WM dolls used on their site to advertise dolls that were not made by WM Dolls {and others}, They were given around 6 months i believe to remove these picture and replace with pictures of the actual dolls they had for sale.

For some reason they failed to do this so therefore their membership of this site was revoked, as we did not want to be associated with a company who were selling dolls using photos (not only without the permission of the owner of said photos) but also of products they did not have in stock, i.e genuine WM Dolls . (and others)

We would then also be partly responsible in helping them advertise (though this site) in selling fake or counterfeit dolls posed as genuine WM dolls.

Ok so that was then, so how about second chances as a lot of the photos they used back in 2019 have gone and been replaced with actual photos of the dolls they are selling.

Though it would appear some still remain....

So at this point I/We ask that if Lucidtoys wish to continue be a member and also to use this site to advertise their dolls for sale then in order for this to happen All Of Mandos photos be removed from the Lucidtoys website and be replaced with photos of the actual dolls for sale.

This is not as difficult is it may seem as all the need s doing is open the box take out your camera phone and take some pictures, This way potential buyers can actualy see what they are buying, rather than glossy professional pictures, because when you open that box the dolls look very little like the promo pic's anyway.

There are 2 ways forward as i see it.

1/ For Lucidtoys to do nothing and leave their site the way it is which offcouse would result in termination of their membership for a second time.

Or

2/ For either Lucidtoys to ask Mandos or even Members on this site to point out the dolls advertised on lucidtoys website that are an infringement on copyrite/ or photos of Wm and YL dolls that they are unaware of and remove these images and replace with correct images of the doll for sale.
If these images were sent from there supplier then they also may be unaware of what is a genuine wm photo and whats in the box.
If they are willing to do this then i am sure there are members here who are willing to help.

This site and it's owners can not be associated and knowingly turn a blind eye to any Vendor using false picture's to advertise their products on the UKLDF.

If Lucidtouys are willing to remove these pictures and replace them with actual photo's of the dolls they have for sale then they will be welcome to remain and even advertise their dolls and any special offers to UKLD members.

If on the other hand for whatever reason they can't or are not willing to do this then unfortunately we will have no choice but to cancel there second time membership of this site and it is highly unlikly there will be a third membership approval.

Samurai/Tommo (Admins)

Always ready to cooperate, links have been removed. now need to get the girls photographed.

Please note I don't check all the treads all the time. Don't want things to get out of hang again.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Yes i had seen a post were they had asked about a photographer but no futher details :confused:

They need to be more specific about what they requier :-

1/Someone to vist the warehouse and take photos of their dolls ?

2/Send someone a doll or 3 to photograph on their behalf ?

3/Sell dolls to customers with a discount and ask them to take picture so they can use these on their website ?

4/Are they looking for a professional paid photographer ?

Just to ask for help taking photo's is not really enough imformation :confused:

They are people here will to help if they need it, but they really need to be specific in what exactly they are trying to achive and how they wish to achive this.

But first they need to remove the offending photos from their site...

Samurai..

Hi Samurai,
We responded to all image queries. If you can point out the post I can check the logs and get back.

Regards

Samurai
10-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Hi Samurai,
We responded to all image queries. If you can point out the post I can check the logs and get back.

Regards

Hi thanks for getting on this quickly, though as Mandos has pointed out that there are others still to be removed and i understand it may be time consuming but at least you are on the case and activly removing these images.

If more are found we will post the links here for your attention.

Thanks

Samurai...

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Hi thanks for getting on this quickly, though as Mandos has pointed out that there are others still to be removed and i understand it may be time consuming but at least you are on the case and activly removing these images.

If more are found we will post the links here for your attention.

Thanks

Samurai...

Yes, Please post links and will get those sorted.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 04:37 PM
You missed a couple:

Sure, we will get these removed too. before 6pm tomorrow.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Hiya Sotsa,

I could not see Melina on Lucid's website, I think she might be out of stock. PM Lucidtoys to see if they are getting a stock any time soon.

XOXO

WE have the body in stock.

Bunnyboybob
10-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Wow! It's like watching something being reborn again. Or a phoenix rising up from the flames. Or a butterfly metamorphosing from a chrysalis. Or a cancer patient under the surgeon's knife. Surely for the best. It has to be.:b

Willus
10-05-2022, 07:25 PM
Wow! It's like watching something being reborn again. Or a phoenix rising up from the flames. Or a butterfly metamorphosing from a chrysalis. Or a cancer patient under the surgeon's knife. Surely for the best. It has to be.:b

Or an IP thief doing absolute bare minimum and stopping their profiteering from stolen assets but only if you point out to them exactly what they have stolen because they won't check for themselves.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 07:44 PM
:24 :welcome

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 07:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/2d9fzRP/2013-08-09-1436123-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/2d9fzRP) https://i.ibb.co/C9btrMZ/2013-08-09-1436124-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/C9btrMZ) https://i.ibb.co/S3VYWgT/2013-08-09-1436125-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/S3VYWgT) https://i.ibb.co/K2D82qW/2013-08-09-1436111-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/K2D82qW) https://i.ibb.co/k2TTRcf/2013-08-09-1436138-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/k2TTRcf) https://i.ibb.co/2d2xSyS/2013-08-09-14361415-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/2d2xSyS) https://i.ibb.co/gdW4gtj/2013-08-09-14361418-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/gdW4gtj) https://i.ibb.co/m848J7p/2013-08-09-14361522-683x1024.jpg (https://ibb.co/m848J7p)

So in 2013 we bought the T.W.R (Tom Walkinshaw Racing) Factory Minus the cars and machinery.

Any comments?

Gavla82
10-05-2022, 08:07 PM
That's where you are now? Wow, so much has changed since then. Looks totally different.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 08:26 PM
That's where you are now? Wow, so much has changed since then. Looks totally different.

Yup spent few mil so it has too.

GazzaGreen
10-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Credit where its due, your cleaning up your website, the doorway to your business...

Hopefully the new photos will be just as good or better if you do it the right way ;)

Bunnyboybob
10-05-2022, 08:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/2d9fzRP/2013-08-09-1436123-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/2d9fzRP) https://i.ibb.co/C9btrMZ/2013-08-09-1436124-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/C9btrMZ) https://i.ibb.co/S3VYWgT/2013-08-09-1436125-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/S3VYWgT) https://i.ibb.co/K2D82qW/2013-08-09-1436111-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/K2D82qW) https://i.ibb.co/k2TTRcf/2013-08-09-1436138-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/k2TTRcf) https://i.ibb.co/2d2xSyS/2013-08-09-14361415-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/2d2xSyS) https://i.ibb.co/gdW4gtj/2013-08-09-14361418-1024x683.jpg (https://ibb.co/gdW4gtj) https://i.ibb.co/m848J7p/2013-08-09-14361522-683x1024.jpg (https://ibb.co/m848J7p)

So in 2013 we bought the T.W.R (Tom Walkinshaw Racing) Factory Minus the cars and machinery.

Any comments?
Can you remember what make the first batch of dolls were that entered your warehouse when it all began?

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Credit where its due, your cleaning up your website, the doorway to your business...

Hopefully the new photos will be just as good or better if you do it the right way ;)

Yup, in process is getting a new photographer soon. Fingers crossed.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Can you remember what make the first batch of dolls were that entered your warehouse when it all began?

Was Jarliet, that was the biggest mistake.

Quality, Photo issues and after service.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 09:07 PM

I was 31 when I bought the site, didn't understand planning permission so built the unit and then applied for retrospective permission.

:wtf

GazzaGreen
10-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Yup, in process is getting a new photographer soon. Fingers crossed.
We were talking about photoshoots in another thread. I was moaning about the hardcore pornography shots that are included, some agreed they are horrible while some liked them, kind of 50/50.

But the best advice that came out of that was why do venders not include a full nude shot of the doll from the front, sides and back in the warehouse at the end of the professional shoot, just like what the buyer will get. No makeup or fancy poses. That way you can see the doll as is, and how you can change it to look special.

Anyway just something I learned and agreed with.

Lucidtoys
10-05-2022, 09:20 PM
We were talking about photoshoots in another thread. I was moaning about the hardcore pornography shots that are included, some agreed they are horrible while some liked them, kind of 50/50.

But the best advice that came out of that was why do venders not include a full nude shot of the doll from the front, sides and back in the warehouse at the end of the professional shoot, just like what the buyer will get. No makeup or fancy poses. That way you can see the doll as is, and how you can change it to look special.

Anyway just something I learned and agreed with.

You're quite right, so we have a checklist of taking photos. This is terrible but true we usually take 30~40 images and some lazy staff only upload the first 20.
So the nudes never get upload :24

Gavla82
10-05-2022, 09:27 PM
I have to agree with Gazza. Photoshoot, then the actual pics at the end would be good idea. Perhaps what come in the box too. (The cleaning kit, gloves, etc) if applicable.

shamus
10-05-2022, 09:30 PM
You're quite right, so we have a checklist of taking photos. This is terrible but true we usually take 30~40 images and some lazy staff only upload the first 20.
So the nudes never get upload :24

Thats bloody good. When taking pics of my girls I take 200+ for around 5 worth posting :wall

:21

Seth
10-05-2022, 09:52 PM

Nice, I was a huge fan of the Volvo 850's they entered into the BTCC in the mid 90's

Mr Flibble
11-05-2022, 07:58 AM

Any comments?

I agree with Gavla82. Looks so different back in 2013 to what I remember from last year. The TWR link is cool. I was a big fan of the TWR Jaguars that raced in the Le Mans 24 hours.

And :welcome Lucidtoys (Miss K said welcome but I've not done so yet),

It is nice to see you here. And I am so happy that you are removing those dodgy photos. It always felt a real shame that you had that black mark against you, when most of your products were perfectly fine (like the 3.5 dolls from you that I currently have here.)

Fingers crossed it is a permanent stay! :)

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

PDutus
11-05-2022, 02:08 PM
:welcome to the forum, LT. Good to have you here :) :tu

shamus
11-05-2022, 02:17 PM
PD... Your back :happy

We've been worried about you matey. Another week or so and we would have been sending out a search party.

How are you? what yo been up to? How are the girls?

All the best

Shamus. :tu

ecobod
11-05-2022, 04:33 PM

Welcome back PD :D
Been thinking of sending you a PM, asking if you're doing alright.

eco

Lucidtoys
11-05-2022, 04:49 PM

Thank you,

shamus
11-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Neodoll website, these photos on the front page and under bestselling dolls need to be removed also:

Hi Mandos,

sorry you need to expand on that last post. I understand the top two but in the bottom segment I thought that Lucid were an actual recognised seller of Pipers, D4E, XY, Irontech, JY, 6YE, Firedoll and Zelex.

Is it just the first and last images on the top row that you are talking about or have I missed something??? (that first image is a big girl!)

On a linked note I was on the Aibei site (blame Harley Hahn for posting a girl that I "needed" to track down)... Bloody hell. Now those you really do need to have words with as they have done image for image reproductions of your photoshoots most noticably of the classic boxer and invade sweden 166C shoots... Ok, its like comparing a famous artwork to a four year olds drawing of it but you know what I mean.

They say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery but I'm guessing you are probably not going to see it that way!

Have a good evening matey,

All the best,

Shamus.

algaeholics
11-05-2022, 08:49 PM
...Bloody hell. Now those you really do need to have words with as they have done image for image reproductions of your photoshoots...Ideas cannot be copyrighted.

Lucidtoys
11-05-2022, 09:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/9G52k7d/chinese-fake-brands-034.jpg (https://ibb.co/9G52k7d) https://i.ibb.co/sb77pzK/chinese-fake-brands-002.jpg (https://ibb.co/sb77pzK)

shamus
11-05-2022, 10:19 PM
Thinks

K0bNf-jcVU0

Gavla82
11-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Had that in my mind when I read through the last few posts.

"copyright infringement, doesn't translate terribly well in to Mandarin".

shamus
14-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Most photos seem to be removed but this one still remains on Neodoll´s front page. It is a stolen photo of a WM 140cm.

Morning Mandos. Hope that you are well my friend :tu

Also see https://www.lucidtoys.com/pages/clearance-imperfect-products bottom left, RF190. The background has been removed but to me that looks like the WM 157B with head #159 shoot (That I know that tells me that I've really got to get a life :21).

There may be a couple more hiding in the recesses of the site but for the most part I think that they have cleaned their site up :tu

Have a good ay matey,

Shamus.

nucleo
14-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Thank you,
I'd like to pay you a visit before purchase. Could we arrange maybe 6-7 dolls instead of just the 2 for inspection?

shamus
14-05-2022, 11:51 AM
I'd like to pay you a visit before purchase. Could we arrange maybe 6-7 dolls instead of just the 2 for inspection?

Actually.... In your other post you said that they charge £50 deposit so 6-7 dolls is surely 3 deposits all of which you will get back against your actual purchase.

I know that if I visited I would want every box of the same head opened to compare them all and see which one smiled at me. (Like when you are adopting a puppy, the one you take is the one that comes to you).

I bought three SM #89 (which is also SE #8) heads from them. Very nice lil Pixie head... But had I inspected them first I would have only given Pheobe a golden ticket as she radiates more personlity than the other two combined (see my Avatar with all three of them trying to be in the pic. Pheobe is at the front with the pink hair. Esme has the mean eyes. Mindee has the blonde hair).

Its not just comparing diferent brands or different models. No two girls are exactly the same.

I can see their reason for charging the fee as it encourages potential purchasers to go through with the purchase rather than time waste but so long as you actually give someone (or some two or three) a home does it really matter how many you examine first?

Shamus.

Tommo10
14-05-2022, 01:16 PM
I know that if I visited I would want every box of the same head opened to compare them all and see which one smiled at me. (Like when you are adopting a puppy, the one you take is the one that comes to you).

:eek:In your case, that could work out very expensive. :24:21:24

shamus
14-05-2022, 01:20 PM
:eek:In your case, that could work out very expensive. :24:21:24

Its a fair cop.... but pot and kettle come to mind here :21:24

Lucidtoys
14-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Customers can request anything, I can request to drive 7 different BMW. But doesn't mean they will accept my request.

We do offer photo request, and can easily supply 10 different skus warehouse photos. This is a free service.

Other vendors don't even allow customers to come visit them or return unused items.

Lucidtoys
14-05-2022, 03:33 PM
We had this amazing visitor I think end 2019....

So he comes to the warehouse asks to look at three dolls, fine let's get them out...
Next request
Please put the head, hair and the eyes he wanted. Done.

Starts picking up each then starts fingering them with gloves... Hmm not normal practice.

Then askes questions like what if I use her and down like it? Can return her?

Then waited 5 mins looking at the doll without saying a word...

Eventually, says fine I will buy this one. After 2 mins changes his mind.

Leaves the warehouse, calls the next day to rearrange another visit.

Of course we allowed him in again.....

shamus
14-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Customers can request anything, I can request to drive 7 different BMW. But doesn't mean they will accept my request.

We do offer photo request, and can easily supply 10 different skus warehouse photos. This is a free service.

Other vendors don't even allow customers to come visit them or return unused items.

You do realise that we've been trying to help you don't you?

Using BMW is actually a really bad example. BMW do let you test drive as many as you like when you go to their showroom. You want to test drive every car on the lot they will let you if they know that you are going to buy from them.

I know that because I test drove 6 3 series before I decided which one I was ordering.

Anything goes wrong they also give you another car at least equivalent to yours whilst yours is being fixed.

Actually, if you ask nice they also let you keep them for the weekend when you are deciding what to buy (as I believe do Mercedes, Lexus and Jaguar) so that one probably wasn't a great analogy LT as pretty sure that you don't want to be letting customers wander off with dolls for the weekend :21 :24 :21 :21 :24.

You have to admit, you do make a big thing of what differentiates you is that potential customers are able to visit to see what they are buying before they buy it. If thats not now the case then you can't use it to differentiate yourselves.

It did come as a shock today to hear that if someone has driven all the way to Oxford at their own expense then they have already commited time and money to the purchase. In just driving there they have already shown commitment and an intent to purchase. This isn't just someone sitting at their PC asking for images on a whim.

Going back to BMW if they had twenty identical cars on the lot. All the same model, all the same year. all just delivery mileage. You would still closely examine each and every one of them before giving them your money.

Also, the above reads as though people can ask for free warehouse pics but thats not actually what you are saying is it. You are saying that you will take up to ten different pictures of the labels on the boxes.

That doesn't mean anything to people.

I can go in my garage and put an Irontech girl in a Jinsan box. It doesn't make her a Jinsan girl (The Irontech girl wishes!). People do not care whats on the box, they care about whats in the box. So photo's of SKU's are not what people want.

Shamus.

Lucidtoys
14-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Let me try that with my local BMW and get back to you on that.
The photos are of the actual model which we have sold previously. Customers can request photos for specific skus and we can email those to them.

son of the silent age
14-05-2022, 09:28 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nRNhLKM/20220128-213418.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/k1HQD1h/20220128-213429.jpg

Silicone Hands by XY

wow they look like they have been stolen from a breather :whistle:

Gavla82
14-05-2022, 09:31 PM
wow they look like they have been stolen from a breather :whistle:

Little known fact, if you go to Lucidtoys warehouse and try and steal one of their girls, they chop your hands off - only if you are female though.. then they immortalise the hand for use with their girls. :D

son of the silent age
14-05-2022, 09:34 PM
WE have the body in stock.

i missed this ! i mustve been being naughty with my *friends :24

After Dark
14-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Little known fact, if you go to Lucidtoys warehouse and try and steal one of their girls, they chop your hands off - only if you are female though.. then they immortalise the hand for use with their girls. :D

I'm pretty sure I've seen a movie on Netflix like that ...not sure it was set in Oxford though

son of the silent age
14-05-2022, 09:37 PM

id like to visit them , tbo it was on my things to do eventualy , ill sew my hands to my pockets

... maybe that would give the wrong impression :whistle:

son of the silent age
14-05-2022, 09:40 PM
Hiya Sotsa,

XOXO

a very very very naughty boy , the space babes insist i keep being naughty

Gavla82
14-05-2022, 09:46 PM
id like to visit them...

I've been down about 3 maybe 4 times now. Very modern looking place, clean and airy. Bit of a "kid in a sweet shop" when you visit. :D

shamus
14-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Let me try that with my local BMW and get back to you on that.
The photos are of the actual model which we have sold previously. Customers can request photos for specific skus and we can email those to them.

Hiya matey,

if they don't go for it then dump them as they are not keeping to centrally dictated BMW policy. My main dealers are Knights BMW, Radford Bank, Stafford. They also have a showroom in Stoke. Used them for the past 30 years and (almost) never had an issue.

I say almost as I fellout with them relatively recently because my car had a loss of power. They had it for three days at £140 an an hour and couldn't find the fault. Eventually took the car back off them, drove to my local spit and sawdust garage and as soon as I got out of the car the mechanic said "Sounds like your timing chains gone there mate".

I had just got out the car! BMW had it for three days hooked up to a diagnostics machine and couldn't suss it.

I really get the impression that main dealers are all about selling you new cars, not fixing the one's that you already have.

However, that aside, you walk in there and want to test drive every car on the lot, they're fine with it as they want to sell you a car.

I get the impression that you drive beemers as well. Do you feel that they have deteriorated over the last twenty years? I may go Mercedes next after the complete debarcle of the timing chain.

Gavla82
14-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Wouldn't bother with Mercs either mate. My buddy was a service manager for Merc and he said they aren't very reliable either. The you get a German made Fiesta of nearly 20 years in age with 115k+ on the clock and she still singing along like a young girlie.

shamus
14-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Wouldn't bother with Mercs either mate. My buddy was a service manager for Merc and he said they aren't very reliable either. The you get a German made Fiesta of nearly 20 years in age with 115k+ on the clock and she still singing along like a young girlie.

I fear that I'm turning into my Dad as I'm thinking that they don't make cars the way they used to.

I've got a beemer 1990 318is in the garage with over 300k on the clock still on the same engine, gearbox, even exhaust system as when I bought her new.

I've also got a beemer on the drive that had a full BMW service history. Not even 85k on the clock and the bloody thing is knackered.

Thinks, could be a one off... Nope. Blew the engine on the one before this as well in under 100k.

My impression is that they think that if they wear out we will buy new ones... Nope, the reason I went down this path was for dependability, not for cars that break down before the old E30's would have even been properly worn in.

Driven beemers so long that I can't bring myself to drive an Audi. Porche are too bloody expensive. Jaguar need a pit crew following behind your car, so if I write off Mercedes what do I buy next :wall

Any thoughts on Lexus? When I'm over in Asia I always drive Honka's and Toyota's as I reccon that even if a piston flew out from under the bonnet they would still keep going. And when your deep in mud hut territory last thing you want to do is break down in the middle of nowhere with no way to explain where you are even when you do speak a bit of the lingo.

I still like BMW. beautiful looking cars and still corner like they are on rails. Just wished that either (1) their cars weren't so bloody unreliable now. and/or (2) their mechanics knew what the f*ck they were doing.

Gavla82
14-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Lexus are renowned to be works of art. They took many many years to make the LFA as it had to be just right. Their build quality and electronics are very impressive. Hondas are good cars. My 1996 Rover was based on a Civic, just sadly had Birmingham build quality, so rusted. Though she served me from 2004>2016. My dad has a 1997 CR-V, drove her out to Italy and she now is taking retirement driving round the southern Italian mountains. :tu

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 04:29 AM
I have had bmw 3 2009 model. Then 7 series 2017 model. Finally I have the 7 series 2021 model 320d M Sports.
Wife drives e class 2020 premium plus night edition. I prefer the 7 series any day.

GazzaGreen
15-05-2022, 05:57 AM
I may go Mercedes next after the complete debarcle of the timing chain.
Or get an electric car, they are awesome!

Tommo10
15-05-2022, 06:20 AM
:twisted:
It's getting off topic, I believe this was a introduction thread on a doll site, car related forums can be found here.:rolleyes:

https://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forums/

https://forums.mbclub.co.uk/

http://www.techdiagnostics.co.uk/home.php

I best keep the naked women sitting on bonnets site to myself.:cool:

Salash talk us through what future dolls or brands you have on your agenda.

How's the CST dolls selling? Do you intend introducting more models / heads, they do a pretty all in one btw.:drool

After Dark
15-05-2022, 08:59 AM
:twisted:
It's getting off topic, I believe this was a introduction thread on a doll site, car related forums can be found here.:rolleyes:

I'm glad you said it :21

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 10:23 AM
I love the off-topics. You guys really feel like family TBH.

It's rainy in Oxford having Starbucks with my little one (5 years old).

So coming back to the dolls, we are pushing Climax Dolls they seem to have some cool torso. CST is gettings new heads and YouQ is getting a huge push from us.

I love the IL Doll the quality is top notch, we can offer 15% off for the forum members. The owner of IL doll is really good at design bad at advertising....

Do you guys have any suggestions for us?
Regards
S

Liz_xxx
15-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Free dolls for all members? ;)

Liz_xxx
15-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Or at least a cruise around Oxfordshire in your 7 series. Sorry Tommo. ..

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Planning to do an open day.

You guys can check out 30~50 dolls.

Any suggestions what brands would you like to see?

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Or at least a cruise around Oxfordshire in your 7 series. Sorry Tommo. ..

Sure why not :)

After Dark
15-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Planning to do an open day.

You guys can check out 30~50 dolls.

Any suggestions what brands would you like to see?

All of them :D
...probably not helping am I?

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 11:46 AM
All of them :D
...probably not helping am I?

Each brand has their USP.

1) 6YE
2) Piper
3) Zelex
4) Your
5) ILDoll

What do you think?

After Dark
15-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Each brand has their USP.

1) 6YE
2) Piper
3) Zelex
4) Your
5) ILDoll

What do you think?

I was having a very good look on the site yesterday night ( I have previously bought two Firedolls from you thanks) and the fact that you now stock gel breast ladies means I'll be returning ...an open day is well worth the trip from the South Coast :tu

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Thank you for the support, I do remember you had an issue with one of the girls.
Let me send you a free firedoll tush.
Please pm me your name and postcode.

After Dark
15-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Thank you for the support, I do remember you had an issue with one of the girls.
Let me send you a free firedoll tush.
Please pm me your name and postcode.

Or you could just give me a cracking deal on your last "Neodoll Sugar Babe - Emerson - Realistic Sex Doll - Gel Breast - 157cm - Natural" :21 ...just joking ...sort of :D

Lucidtoys
15-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Why not, will knock 15% off. Place order will refund you 15% off

algaeholics
10-07-2022, 08:05 AM
I note, once again that stolen images are appearing where they should not:

https://www.neojoy.co.uk/catalogue/

I presume this ban on image use extends to sister companies?

Amydoll
11-07-2022, 07:55 AM

I assume miss allie is getting paid royalties for the use of her image?

Amydoll
11-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Joking aside I ordered my last doll from lucid and they replied saying they didn't have that head in stock and asked me to chose another. Old lucid would've just sent anything and hoped for the best so they are definitely improving and I'll certainly order from them again. Hopefully the neodoll site just hasn't been looked at yet.

Lucidtoys
11-07-2022, 11:48 AM

Hi Algae,
Can you give me the link to the offending image and the link to the copyright owner?
Regards

algaeholics
11-07-2022, 11:55 AM
I have provided the link above.

You already know who the copyright owner is, as do the majority here I expect.

Ich Will
11-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Compared to a lot of members here, I am a noob, but I found at least one doll listing with several photos in less than a minute of searching.

I have a shovel available for digging, if it is required :)

Lucidtoys
11-07-2022, 03:23 PM
I have provided the link above.

You already know who the copyright owner is, as do the majority here I expect.

Please be specific with the link to the image.

algaeholics
11-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Please be specific with the link to the image.

https://www.neojoy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Toys_for_Him-300x300.jpg

The lady on the left is a WM140D with a WM#36 head, taken by member 'mandos' in 2015 in his old apartment for WM.

Lucidtoys
11-07-2022, 03:54 PM
https://www.neojoy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Toys_for_Him-300x300.jpg

The lady on the left is a WM140D with a WM#36 head, taken by member 'mandos' in 2015 in his old apartment for WM.

again, give me the link to Mandos Photos.

algaeholics
11-07-2022, 04:00 PM
again, give me the link to it photo of Mandos.

Can someone translate that for me? 🤷🏼

Karrot
11-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Can someone translate that for me? 🤷🏼

Think it means please provide proof its Mando's photo for WM

K

algaeholics
11-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Seems a bit daft given that this photo has already been removed elsewhere on the Neo franchise.

I have emailed mandos anyways.

Lucidtoys
11-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Seems a bit daft given that this photo has already been removed elsewhere on the Neo franchise.

I have emailed mandos anyways.

Hi algaeholics,
You cancelled our order and never picked up my telephone call.

Regards

algaeholics
11-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Hi algaeholics,

Regards

:confused: ...and how is this relevant, exactly?

shamus
11-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Hi algaeholics,

Regards

Hi Mr S,

I think that Algae is refrerring to the WM #36 on a WM 140D body. The original photo's you can see out of Mr Mandos's bathroom window but on your site the background has been removed (which I suppose at least that means that we don't need to see wooden paneling to recignise Mr M's work).

I reccon that one's actually an easy mistake as its an image that everyone and their aunty has stolen so no doubt the manufacturer who sent it to you felt ok to use it as they probably had no idea themselves where it came from.

HTH,

Shamus.:tu

Adam&Emma
11-07-2022, 06:01 PM
I dont understand why a company is asking us to tell them which photographs, on their website, are not theirs. Duh :wtf

Lucidtoys
11-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Hi Mr S,

I think that Algae is refrerring to the WM #36 on a WM 140D body. The original photo's you can see out of Mr Mandos's bathroom window but on your site the background has been removed (which I suppose at least that means that we don't need to see wooden paneling to recignise Mr M's work).

I reccon that one's actually an easy mistake as its an image that everyone and their aunty has stolen so no doubt the manufacturer who sent it to you felt ok to use it as they probably had no idea themselves where it came from.

HTH,

Shamus.:tu

Just don't like algaeholics, he's rude. (The nutter was asking other customers to fight and do a chargeback).

If someone gives me a link to a Mandos image, will get that removed.
Thanks

Ich Will
11-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Just don't like algaeholics, he's rude. (The nutter was asking other customers to fight and do a chargeback).

Thanks

https://www.dollsfrance.com/gallery/51/angel-140cm-en-shorty.html

took me less than a minute to find

https://www.dollsfrance.com/modules/gallerique/img/s/723.jpg

https://www.dollsfrance.com/modules/gallerique/img/s/723.jpg

here is your shovel, it can be used to dig out of a hole, or deeper into it

https://i.ibb.co/n09LShK/p-5180-garden-spade-with-28-yd-handle-solid-steel-forged-bulldog-tools-australia-1-1-1.jpg

ranger42
11-07-2022, 06:50 PM
It is a shame that WMDolls have let their gallery remain broken, it would be easy to point to the original which is part of Set 44 here: https://web.archive.org/web/20200203122452/http://wmdolls.com/photos/index.php?/category/160

GazzaGreen
11-07-2022, 07:45 PM

Thanks
Rant coming up...

You'll find that most of the 4 thousand members here are really great people, with the same passion as us. But there are a handful of really vile horrible people I am discovering (Algae is not one of them for me). They like nothing better than having your posts removed and trying to cancel you, vile cowards that they are. I've actually started to use the "Igonore" list because I just can't be arsed tiptoeing around this scum any longer! Wish they return the favour and put me on ignore too!

Since this site is so heavily censored this post will disappear quite quickly. But know most of the people here are great people and I have made a lot of friends. But I just am struggling with the twitter like censorship! Seems you can’t criticise or anything, all you ALLOWED to say how great everything is here! Well, F*** that!

Willus
11-07-2022, 08:31 PM
I dont understand why a company is asking us to tell them which photographs, on their website, are not theirs. Duh :wtf

I guess it's unreasonable to expect a vendor to know their products and their competition. Or maybe they just keep making "mistakes" because using images of WM dolls nets them a bunch of sales until someone bitches about it on a forum or contacts Mandos, then they can act all shocked and demand to be told exactly where the offending image is.

It's either incompetence or malice.

After Dark
11-07-2022, 08:43 PM
It's either incompetence or malice.

...or maybe it's something else 🤔