PDA

View Full Version : Hiya UKLDF

Bunnyboybob
28-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Just joined after tearing all my hair out getting registered. Thanks to Samurai for sorting it for me. Just getting the feel of things for now till I get going, and add some of my own good madness to the forum.

shamus
28-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the forum :welcome

Do you have a doll yourself yet or an admirer still pondering your options?

All the best,

Shamus.

carly travelmore
28-04-2022, 08:54 PM
:welcome Bunnyboybob

Carly xxx

Dongo
28-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Hi Bunnyboybob and :welcome to the Forum!

GazzaGreen
28-04-2022, 09:09 PM
:welcome To the forum.

the living tribunal
28-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Welcome to UKLDF Bunnyboybob, enjoy your stay :welcome :tu

Joe Bin
29-04-2022, 03:29 AM
:welcome to the forum Bunnyboybob.
I hope you have lots of fun here.

Lulu1971
29-04-2022, 04:33 AM
:welcome to the forum :D

Miss K
29-04-2022, 07:33 AM
Hiya Bob,

Welcome to UKLDF. We've seen you on TDF. I think you are a little bit naughty! :)

We have a bunny girl here, she wants to say привет (hello).

Picture of Ivana Flopalot with Teddy Babes - Akiko and Lavanda.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3862&pictureid=89313

Are you as cuddly a bunny as Miss Flopalot?

She's so cuddly! :D

Lots of love from Miss K,

XOXO

Djjusty 69
29-04-2022, 07:37 AM
welcome to the group

Karrot
29-04-2022, 07:56 AM
Ello Ello!

K

Bunnyboybob
29-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Hi all
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have sixteen wives, some rubber, YL, WM, JY, Firedoll, some fabric, Teddybabes, VGs, and even three inflatables, one of which is now stuffed. So nineteen in all if I counted them too.
I started collecting in winter 2020 around the time the pandemic hit.
From then on I was taken with the whole harem idea.
I'm amazed at how much tpe doll prices have risen in one year.
For example Zara, the big booty Afro American YLdoll I purchased from Silicone Wives In March last year cost me £1200 including shipping. The same doll from that vendor would set me back £2000. WTF!
I bet many of you have noticed this price jump, too.
I don't have room for anymore in my spacious one bedroom flat. No more! No more!
I am lucky I have a huge, airy, walk in utility room with no windows, where they can all stand, and wait for me to shuffle, pamper, and cuddle them.
The last honey I bought was from a great ( but very poorly) guy called Ian who advertised her hear in the for sale section. Robyn, a TBU. I already have Beverly TBU.
I am after Sheba now to complete the threesome. But then no more! No more! I also have the Nubian pricess Diana the 2020 Deluxe Teddybabe amongst the fabric queen's.
Ah variety, the very spice of life dolly lovers.
Enjoy!

Adam&Emma
29-04-2022, 06:42 PM
:24 those famous words.....No more!!!! :21
i remember saying that too :whistle:

sounds like a wonderfully diverse collection you have :tu

GazzaGreen
29-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Gawd I have enough with one never mind 16! :welcome to the group. Looking forward to seeing your girls.

Chez Julia
29-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Cripes, a football team and subs!

How do you keep them all in order?

Bunnyboybob
29-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Yes, I have to ask myself that question each day. I don't know how, but I do, learning as I go. Method through trial and error is the key for me, anyway.
Sandwiched between my work, girlfriend, and family, it's a pretty full plate, but I'm happy as I've ever been. Everyone is cool as I am open with them. My RG thought they were "Creepy" at first, but now she sits next to my Teddybabe reading eating, and watching TV. My dog gets stroked by my Valentina Girls regularly.

GazzaGreen
01-05-2022, 07:30 AM
Yes, I have to ask myself that question each day. I don't know how, but I do, learning as I go. Method through trial and error is the key for me, anyway.
Sandwiched between my work, girlfriend, and family, it's a pretty full plate, but I'm happy as I've ever been. Everyone is cool as I am open with them. My RG thought they were "Creepy" at first, but now she sits next to my Teddybabe reading eating, and watching TV. My dog gets stroked by my Valentina Girls regularly.Wish my wife would even look at a photo of my girl, but she won't have anything to do with her at all :(

Lulu1971
01-05-2022, 07:43 AM
Sandwiched between my work, girlfriend, and family, it's a pretty full plate, but I'm happy as I've ever been. Everyone is cool as I am open with them. My RG thought they were "Creepy" at first, but now she sits next to my Teddybabe reading eating, and watching TV. My dog gets stroked by my Valentina Girls regularly.

That's awesome that your family are cool the way they are. Same with my breather, friends, and workmates. My breather doesn't get it, but he has no complaints when he ends up sitting at the dining table eating his dinner with dolls sitting on the other seats :D My boss regularly asks on Teams meets (most of the time I work from home) if I have my "friends" with me and wants to see them if they're sitting nearby :)