PDA

View Full Version : New thread not displaying on the recent treads/front screen?

Willendorph
18-05-2022, 02:03 PM
I just started Shiori's thread in the Irontech sub forum, but when I go to the home page, it's not coming up in the recent threads/posts. Any idea why, or do I need to repost it somewhere else?

Adam&Emma
18-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Ive just been looking at it so not sure what's up

Willendorph
18-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Ive just been looking at it so not sure what's up

Thanks! Looks like your post hasn't come through either onto the recent threads!

MrMoob
18-05-2022, 02:35 PM
I noticed the same with another thread the other week

Adam&Emma
18-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Thanks! Looks like your post hasn't come through either onto the recent threads!

Me and lulu have both commented. Hopefully someone can sort it for you soon

Tommo10
18-05-2022, 03:04 PM
let's called this one W.I.P :rolleyes:
Newly added forums just don't want to run down the recent posts list, there are several that are doing it at the moment, they do have a full set of settings matching the ones that work. Perhaps get a chance to have another look tonight.

Lulu1971
18-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Me and lulu have both commented. Hopefully someone can sort it for you soon

Well, I saw it in my "new posts" list so something seems to be working :)

Willendorph
18-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Thanks everyone- hopefully it'll get sorted - if not, maybe it could be moved to the generic "Chinese dolls" forum?

Willendorph
18-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Well, I saw it in my "new posts" list so something seems to be working :)

Really? It's still not appearing on mine! I'm going to go manually dig for it so I can check the comment's :21

Tommo10
18-05-2022, 03:42 PM
I have moved your thread into the Chinese Doll Forum, when we work out the fix, I will move it back again.:tu

Willendorph
18-05-2022, 03:51 PM
I have moved your thread into the Chinese Doll Forum, when we work out the fix, I will move it back again.:tu

Thanks Tommo - it's appeard, which is nice as it took about 6 hours of shooting and writing today!:b:b

Samurai
18-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Ok so we really need a software update and some other things fixed behind the scene's.:rolleyes:

Any new forums that are created are not showing any new post or new threads or even the new forum its self, when you click on the UKLDF banner at the top of the home page.

New posts will show up for a while when you click on the "New Post" link , But not the forum header.

So i have found a little work around that seams to be working, so that these new forums and new threads/posts will now show up when a new forum or post has been created.

However if anyone makes a "New Thread" within a "New or recently new "fourm" you will need to let either myself or tommo know as we have to go "back stage" press a few button to make the magic happen, at least untill we can get the problem fixed permanently.

Samurai.. :wtf