PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from us.

Clancol
15-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Hi folks, just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum members.

Only recently come round to the idea of purchasing our first doll. When I say our, I mean my wife and I. We're just turned 40, with what id call a very healthy sex life. Our ideas, role play and kinks often lead us to the realm of a 3rd or indeed a 4th person. Now this is a line we honestly don't trust ourselves to cross, therefore the idea occurred to acquire a lovely lady doll. This would fill both our immediate kinks.. ffm, lesbian, etc etc. With a further purchase of a male counterpart to fulfill some others....

So that's where we're at. We're researching the models, looking at the prices and practicalities and looking to hear other peoples opinions and experiences. Esp if you've done similar things with your partner.

I looked at the idea of giving an existing doll a home but not sure how I'd feel about the hygiene aspect, although chances are id prob be as fussy about sanitising a brand new lady, as I would a Preloved one and obv the lower cost would be ideal for our first purchase.

Also as this lady would be as active in the bed as my wife and I, I'd be interested in some recommendations for the more robust and receptive lady's. My wife is very tactile so feel is very important. boobs. Pussy. Arse etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oh I'm a photographer to, so some photos would no doubt be taken and prob shared.

D

shamus
15-07-2022, 02:22 PM
good luck with that. non of mine will have sex with me. :(

Also, their pronouns are she/her. If you refer to them a dolls they expect shiny things or shoes to compensate them for the mental anguish that you subjected them to.

Wecome to the forum.

Shamus.

Karrot
15-07-2022, 03:33 PM
:welcome Clancol.

I cant give any advice on the 3somes etc, I haven't been intimate with a breather in a LOOOOOOOOONG time :D

I'm guessing you're going to want to go TPE as you'll have far more choice at the lower pricing end. It's just how it is, TPE is cheaper than Silicone. That doesnt translate to worse.

Think about weight, You and the Missus may like the idea of a Thicc girl to play with, but a 40+ KG girl is not easily moved in bed, especially during passionate times.

If you intend to play PC Wibble hides his truncheon, think about an insert VJ rather than fixed. Simply put they look the same on the outside, but an insert is easier to clean up after the fact and, if its too tight, you can swap it out for something you fit in.

Regardless of silicone or TPE choice both will need powdering with Talc or Corn Flour so the skin feels smooth, otherwise they can be quite tacky to the touch.

Last point. Gel breasts. Always get gel breasts. Trust me.

HTH

K

Lathen
15-07-2022, 04:27 PM
..Think about weight, You and the Missus may like the idea of a Thicc girl to play with, but a 40+ KG girl is not easily moved in bed, especially during passionate times...This is a very important point.
My own girl is mid range at about 35Kg and I thought that would be easily manageable but this is not so (or my super-strength is fading).
New lighter weight dolls are just coming to the fore so they may be worth looking at for Bedroom shenanigans.
Also don't use one of those push fit head adaptors (go for a screw one (F'narr F'narr)) as it may be quite a mood killer if the action is interrupted with a cry of "Oh, her head has fallen off !!" :D

Just one more thing.
Welcome to the forum. :)

carlys_guy
15-07-2022, 04:48 PM
welcome, i don't have a tpe or silicon girl but from what i have read here you can't be too rough with them they rip easily especially tpe so be careful moving them around and real careful with bdsm.

carlys_guy

Ava Love
15-07-2022, 06:34 PM
I can't answer any of your specific questions but will give you s few of my thoughts.

As said above, gel breasts. Everytime.

Shop budget, base models or perhaps seconds if new, consider 2ndhand also. There's a very real chance one or both of you will be creeped out with a doll.

Women tend to be more sensual than men. Taste, touch, smell. It'll be odd for sure and it doesn't really replicate another living being. You may get on great guns and I hope you do but be prepared not to although don't bolt the door.

Oh, as also said, keep the weight down. Low 30s kg or below if possible.

shamus
15-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Ok, more serious response.

TPE is pretty robust but the hands are fragile. Doesn't matter if you go for the cheapest of the cheap or the most expensive on the market. You have to be really carefull of their fingers. New gripping hands are better than the old wire fingers but it is still the achilies heal of TPE girls.

Lucid toys sell some at a resonable price but you have top remember that you are buying what they have, you are not buying the girl in the picture ho may be a different skin tone / wig / eyes / makeup etc.

They do have some JY's in (They call them Sugar babes) at a very reasonable price (Around £950) for standing / shrugging girls with Uterus function and gel breasts. As mentioned by others though, just watch that weight.

Hang on a sec let me see if I can find one.... Why am I feeling guilty here as if I'm condemning her :wall... Repeat to self.... She's not an Elf, she's not an Elf... Ok, try this one.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/jy-doll/products/neodoll-sugar-babe-nydia-realistic-sex-doll-156149

Looks a real sweetie.

36kg so at the upper end of what you should consider. But great spec and only £800.... Actually 170cm and only 36kg... Hold the phone... You may have to buy her quick before I end up sending out another golden ticket.

I digress.

It doesn't say gel chesticles in the description but it does at the top of the page.

If you buy from Lucid make sure that you take a copy of the page that you purchase from in case there is any discrepancy between what you think you have ordered and the girl that is delivered.

Other brands that they stock worth considering are Soulmate (which are really SM's). Allure (which are really 6YE's), and Racy which are in reality Irontechs.

Every manufacturers girls feels, smells, moves, looks, completely differently. But any of the brands mentioned are worth considering.

Shamus.

p.s. Ava Love, if you think that the girls that you currently have do not replicate another living being, try a YL. I genuinely cannot tell the difference in touch between my YL151C (the solid breasted one) and a breather.

Clancol
15-07-2022, 07:48 PM
Thanks for all the input.
Must admit it's been the sugerbabes that have grabbed our attention. Price and spec seems decent esp with the uterus and gel breasts.

Although we're rather taken with the faces on the images used for some of the Xy doll's, obv I know the images aren't an exact representation, but how are these models generally considered? They have a silicone face. Guess swapping the heads could be an option down the line.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/sex-dolls/products/xydoll-soft-silicone-real-head-sex-doll-misa-r-155698

Lathen
15-07-2022, 07:52 PM
She has a lovely expressive face.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0033/8355/8259/products/317545_540x.jpg?v=1617805543

Karrot
15-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Misa is beautiful. Tommo has a Misa at the Towers and I think he was pretty impressed with her.

Some XYDoll info on this forum

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15176

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14880

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12694

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15649

K

shamus
15-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Just to add. Note that the girl in the images has embedded hair. You would need to confrm that the head being supplied comes with embedded hair rather than a wig otherwise it will not look the same. (I could see nothing in the ad to indicate one way or the other).

Clancol
15-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Do you think she comes with gel breasts? Does Xy come with them as standard?

My wife already has a great selection of decent wigs so a none embedded hair option would be great tbh.

PDutus
15-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Hi Clancol and :welcome to the Forum.

I have 4 JYs and can recommend them. The so-called uterus-style vagina is very nice.

I have had that 170cm Shamus posted the link to on my short list for some time now (not necessarily that head though). I think weight wise she's actually closer to 40kg.

I have yet to see one advertised on Lucid's site with gel breasts, which is why I haven't bought one from them yet.

I have two XYs, a 170 and a 163. TPE bodies with silicone heads. The quality is excellent and both have gel breasts, although I have to say that you would be hard pushed to tell.

My own view regarding gel breasts is that they work better on the larger breasted dolls. My JY 166 has them and they are very nice. I find that with smaller-breasted dolls, gels can spoil the shape of the breast.

Seth
15-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have a 148cm XY Doll. The silicone heads are hard so oral won't be possible. I don't know if that is different with the newer soft silicone.

Hope you and yours find what you are looking for.

Clancol
15-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Is Sophie one of your xy's?

HHDel
16-07-2022, 01:59 AM
:welcome Clancol...nice to have you here on UKLD Forum.

Dont forget to visite my Site " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls "

You will be surpised...Girls , Girls and more Girls :drool

Matt gloss
16-07-2022, 05:01 AM
Hello and :welcome

:D

Matt

PDutus
16-07-2022, 05:06 AM
Is Sophie one of your xy's?

My Sophie? No, she's a JY 175cm.

My XYs are Morgana (170cm) and Ming Xue (163cm).

Clancol
16-07-2022, 09:01 AM
My Sophie? No, she's a JY 175cm.

My XYs are Morgana (170cm) and Ming Xue (163cm).

She's fab. So being a jy she has gel breasts and the uterus correct? Her breast proportions are perfect.

PDutus
16-07-2022, 09:09 AM
She's fab. So being a jy she has gel breasts and the uterus correct? Her breast proportions are perfect.

The ones available on Lucid have gel breasts and the upgraded uterus. Sophie only has the latter as she predates the introduction of gel breasts. I've had her since July 2019.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3338&pictureid=86635

shamus
16-07-2022, 09:56 AM
The ones available on Lucid have gel breasts and the upgraded uterus. Sophie only has the latter as she predates the introduction of gel breasts. I've had her since July 2019.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3338&pictureid=86635

Hi Sophie,

we've missed you bab.

Oh yes. We've been missing you as well PD.

All the Elves and Pixies here wanted to send love n hugs to.... I thought you wanted to send them to PD.... No, he's not the pirate... Morgana.

Does noone here want to say welcome back PD?... Who's that at the back with their hand up... Ok, Natasha, representing the short ears, wanted to say welcome home matey :tu

... You Elves are becoming a bunch of mercenaries.... I'm sure that he'll get around to letting some Elves come to stay with him.... Well Fenn's in the Channel islands so you do have some representation... Yes, ok, I'll work on him.

Shamus

Clancol
16-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Did anyone have done images of their jy lady's, if they have gel breasts on a smaller b c d cup?

Adam&Emma
16-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.. Not JY but 2 of my WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.

Gavla82
16-07-2022, 03:06 PM
WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.

Would like to add A cup to that too. :tu

Lulu1971
16-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have both male and female dolls, all WM. I hope you find the perfect one for you and your missus :D

Clancol
16-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.. Not JY but 2 of my WM girls have gel breasts. C and d cup and both feel amazing.

Do u have any photos?

Thanks to everyone for their input and the welcome.

PDutus
16-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Hi Sophie,

we've missed you bab.

Oh yes. We've been missing you as well PD.

All the Elves and Pixies here wanted to send love n hugs to.... I thought you wanted to send them to PD.... No, he's not the pirate... Morgana.

Does noone here want to say welcome back PD?... Who's that at the back with their hand up... Ok, Natasha, representing the short ears, wanted to say welcome home matey :tu

... You Elves are becoming a bunch of mercenaries.... I'm sure that he'll get around to letting some Elves come to stay with him.... Well Fenn's in the Channel islands so you do have some representation... Yes, ok, I'll work on him.

Shamus

Cheers mate, much appreciated :) Was saying to a friend here this afternoon that I must try to do a new photo session with one of the girls.

Need to ask an Elf to come to stay here. Have thought about asking Charlot, the SE 167.

shamus
16-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Cheers mate, much appreciated :) Was saying to a friend here this afternoon that I must try to do a new photo session with one of the girls.

Need to ask an Elf to come to stay here. Have thought about asking Charlot, the SE 167.

It would keep you in the good books of a lot of Elves. :tu

I know Charlotte. Head #21. very nice matey. SL have her listed as Holly. That head would really well work with your tribe as she's got that same grown up, confident look about her. And her ears are not insignificant (thats a good thing). Not exactly WM #302 big but big enough that they won't disappear under a wig.

Lol. never mind insignificant things like boob sizes, where are the ear measurements in the manufacturer blurb :21

Its #22 who I'm pondering sending a golden ticket to, as she has that cute, slighlty mischievious look that fits in with girls here like River, Brook, Hayzel, Tulip, Crocus and Daffodil. Probably with the 151 body (gorgeous legs) rather than the 150 that she is generally shown with.

Unfortunately WM 160A (possibly) and WM #432 (definitely) are also demanding passage to the shire :wall

On the bodies front things are really difficult now as there are so many great Jinsan bods to choose from. Some of the taller lasses are true stunners... Although... Really not sure how much more my floorboards can take in this large scale game of kerplunk that I'm playing... Maybe when all the furniture starts working its way towards the centre of the room I'll know I've given out too many golden tickets, lol.

Djjusty 69
16-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the group :tu

Karrot
16-07-2022, 09:40 PM
We don't however tend to take pics of our girls totally naked or in compromising positions as we basically respect them too much.

I beg to differ, Sir! :D (about the nudity, not the respect)

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3564&pictureid=88258

K

shamus
16-07-2022, 10:55 PM
You make a very good arguement there Mr K :drool

Karrot
17-07-2022, 07:35 AM
You make a very good arguement there Mr K :drool

I like to think it has a couple of pertinent points...

K

the living tribunal
18-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Can't suggest anything relationship related, but welcome to the forum :welcome

Adam&Emma
18-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Do u have any photos?

Thanks to everyone for their input and the welcome.

I honestly dont have much in the way of topless photos. My girls are not actually sex toys but skye has been known to get them out on occasion. She is a wm166c with gel breasts.

https://i.ibb.co/cDbQYn9/IMG-18022022-114309-800-x-1000-pixel.jpg (https://ibb.co/18sTzWN)

Clancol
20-07-2022, 05:56 AM
Wow. Lovely

Tex
21-07-2022, 04:03 AM
I honestly dont have much in the way of topless photos. My girls are not actually sex toys but skye has been known to get them out on occasion. She is a wm166c with gel breasts.

And very nice they she looks too :tu

shamus
21-07-2022, 07:27 AM
I honestly dont have much in the way of topless photos. My girls are not actually sex toys but skye has been known to get them out on occasion.

I think every family ends up with someone like Skye at some stage.

We've got Charlotte here.

According to the Elves you can take her anywhere... twice... Second time to appologise.

Charlie may have the moral compass of a Las Vegas stripper but I would beat the shit out of anyone who treated her with a lack of respect.

And at the end of the day I think thats what these girls are really looking for. Just to feel safe and to feel loved.

And just like SKye, Charlie is :D