PDA

View Full Version : Kissing

Mark01
13-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Hello all,

I don't have and have never had a love doll.

I am curious however, these dolls look so real I wonder can they be kissed? Now obviously the doll isn't going to resoond, but I am curious as to what it's like if someone does so. Do the lips feel real and soft? What about the tongue?

Kissing is something that really turns me on, I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.

Cheera in advance

Karrot
13-08-2022, 07:39 PM
The harder silicone girls and heads isnt so good, but the softer TPE girls are lovely. Their lips can feel a bit dry if you use powder makeup for lip colour though. Cant really comment about the feel of tongues, not something we do.

Most of the time I'm kissing Maddie it not on the mouth :whistle::whistle:

K

shamus
13-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Hello all,

I don't have and have never had a love doll.

I am curious however, these dolls look so real I wonder can they be kissed? Now obviously the doll isn't going to resoond, but I am curious as to what it's like if someone does so. Do the lips feel real and soft? What about the tongue?

Kissing is something that really turns me on, I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.

Cheera in advance

When you are outside this word they may be thought of generically as sex dolls. Once inside it you realise that every girl is different so the idea of one answer fits all here doesn't really fit.

What I will say is that these are love dolls in that you will love them and that is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with kissing.

My comments as always are based purely on TPE girls which all of my girls are made from.

When looking for a girl who is a good kisser look for one who has a mouth that is slightly open. The lips are particulalry soft. Not that the material there is any different to any other part of her, there is just less thickness there.

Although I have others I tend to favour Jinsan girls (WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL, OR, AngelKiiss) as I find them to by hyper realistic and I just like the Jinsan TPE blends. Amongst my Jinsan girls a great head for kissing is one of the Elves. WM #172 (my Holly). The lips / mouth is a work of art that when you are kissing her you can feel her kissing you back and when you stop kissing her on occassion a little vacuum may have formed which on release gives a little sound like a double kiss as though she wants to continue (and its always rude to let a lady down :D).

This is Holly.

https://i.ibb.co/m5NMsRf/OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg (https://ibb.co/Swf9T6F)

Take a look at the selection of girls here and try to narrow them down to those with slightly open moths. Not very open, like the singer (WM #130). And not the smiler (#414) as thats a head that you kiss goodnight on the forehead, not on the lips... #185 and #273 are both suitable candidates.... Actually, rather than guide you too much I'll leave you to it. You'll know the girl when you find yourself keep scrolling back up to her.

Let us know who appeals. In short though, in answer to your question, yes you can kiss them... and some of them kiss you back!

Laters,

Shamus.

Adam&Emma
13-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Some girls kiss better than others... My skye kisses better than a lot of breathers ive known. Cant speak for silicone girls but tpe ones feel amazing. Im off to snog skye now :drool

https://i.ibb.co/fXsFVF6/IMG-23072022-220936-800-x-650-pixel.jpg (https://ibb.co/Zf0XRX4)

shamus
13-08-2022, 09:00 PM
I'm tellin Emma :21

poppy70
13-08-2022, 09:41 PM
I am gonna dissect something so emotional like kissing to the technical details :) Some women don‘t kiss back so no big loss and on the other hand some dolls really feel like they are kissing back - imagination and emotion.

As Mr.K already said the harder silicone heads, although very realistic to look at, are rather hard and mostly have a closed mouth, so no cavity.

Then there are softer silicone heads - Sanhui is a good example - much softer, a nice mouth and obviously built for sex, so only a removable tongue.

I really love my Piper doll, mouth closed but a really soft silicone and very kissable at least for me, but that‘s purely emotionally subjective.

I‘ve seen Elsa Babe offers a fixed tongue, but I don‘t have any experience.

That was all about silicone heads that I can offer. TPE others may chime in.

By the way :welcome here

Jo

Lulu1971
14-08-2022, 05:49 AM
I have three WM TPE dolls, all with slightly open mouths and no tongues, and with a little imagination and the love I have for them, kissing them is better than kissing most humans :D

Karrot
14-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Actually I should have mentioned, the WM "Enhanced Mouth" has a tongue that is molded in but free to move about in the mouth. From all the Doll mouths I've seen its the most realistic implementation for kissing.

K

algaeholics
14-08-2022, 06:51 AM
...I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.I have to say that the closed eye girls do tend to want more...

I should also point out that garlic is unlikely to be an issue. :o

Lulu1971
14-08-2022, 06:54 AM

:21 I'm happy to say my three don't mind garlic-breath at all :tu

shamus
14-08-2022, 10:02 AM

Yep, especially with Solveig

https://i.ibb.co/ryqqr1c/IMG-0264.jpg (https://ibb.co/GPGGSbt)

:21:24

Lathen
14-08-2022, 06:21 PM
An excellent topic as I feel that owning a Doll is as much a sensual experience as well as (for some) a sexual one.
I have a Fire Doll with a beautiful face but for me the mouth is too small to give a realistic sense of proportion in the kissing department.

As the OP states that he doesn't have a Doll (yet?) I hope that the advice and opinions given in this thread helps in selecting the correct Doll for his needs.
And if it's slightly wrong... ah well, buy another. :D

GotDolls
14-08-2022, 09:48 PM
My girls definitely kiss me back. The TPE is stretchy and tries to return to its original form, so if you open her mouth a bit before planting your lips on hers you can feel the pressure.

Of course it's not the same as kissing a meatbag but it can feel great if your imagination is in the right place.

Lulu1971
18-08-2022, 09:20 AM
My girls definitely kiss me back. The TPE is stretchy and tries to return to its original form, so if you open her mouth a bit before planting your lips on hers you can feel the pressure.

Of course it's not the same as kissing a meatbag breather but it can feel great if your imagination is in the right place.

Slight correction ;)

Gavla82
18-08-2022, 10:13 AM

Of course it's not the same as kissing a meatbag breather potato but it can feel great if your imagination is in the right place.

Slight correction ;)

Correction again...Chloe told me to do it :21

Karrot
18-08-2022, 10:25 AM
correction again...chloe told me to do it :21

:21:21:21:21

k

Lulu1971
18-08-2022, 10:47 AM
I changed "meatbag" to "breather" because the first term is bloody insulting :mad:

Gavla82
18-08-2022, 10:56 AM
I changed "meatbag" to "breather" because the first term is bloody insulting :mad:

I know....thats why I put a message in Discord explaining what the Potato reference was...and why Karrot is laughing ^^

Willus
18-08-2022, 12:23 PM
N05hWIPXKDc

Karrot
18-08-2022, 12:37 PM

And simply to explain. Cindy had coined the phrase "MeatBag" years back because she has the social graces of a sledgehammer and people were asking about alternatives for RLG (Real Life Girl) which in all this time, I think is the best we've ever had, because its honest and accurate.

(And for those who dont know Cindy, go look her up in my Teddy Babe Stories......)

At no point did The Patch ever intend for it to actually be used.

K

psion satori
18-08-2022, 12:38 PM

Of course it's not the same as kissing a meatbag but it can feel great if your imagination is in the right place.

Normally people don't like to advertise the fact they're a complete dick...bold of you to be so open about it GD!

Psion

Willus
18-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Normally people don't like to advertise the fact they're a complete dick...bold of you to be so open about it GD!

Psion

You certainly aren't shy about it

Karrot
18-08-2022, 12:53 PM
oh man, and I just deleted my popcorn gif.........

K

GotDolls
18-08-2022, 01:37 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence. Bender (a robot) refers to humans as meatbags in Futurama.

the living tribunal
18-08-2022, 09:48 PM
I've seen that term also used in 2000AD and some other comics, usually by robots who despise humans and intend to murder them and take over the world; sometimes by robots who pity us. At least that's something our lot are unlikely to do :)

justyyuk
27-12-2022, 03:17 PM
Isn't the TPE material harmful to human and we should avoid kissing ?

The harder silicone girls and heads isnt so good, but the softer TPE girls are lovely. Their lips can feel a bit dry if you use powder makeup for lip colour though. Cant really comment about the feel of tongues, not something we do.

Most of the time I'm kissing Maddie it not on the mouth :whistle::whistle:

K

psion satori
27-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Isn't the TPE material harmful to human and we should avoid kissing ?

Intrigued. What makes you say that Justy? I'm curious where you're getting your info?

It’s bollocks btw :tu

Psion

shamus
27-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Intrigued. What makes you say that Justy? I'm curious where you're getting your info?

Considering the bollocks we heard in that interview I'm thinking Realdoll? :21:24:21:21:24

Karrot
27-12-2022, 04:51 PM
I guess some TPE materials could be harmful (bear in mind that TPE is not restricted to making Dolls) and I'm sure sitting down to a nice plateful wouldnt be the best idea, but it is used in medical prosthetics, consumer items where soft touch areas are needed and many more applications.

TPE is porous. With that in mind if you kiss her and leave saliva in her mouth you are leaving a bacteria ridden organic secretion on a porous medium. Thats a near perfect breading ground for nasties.

K