PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Hello
New here and looking for advice
How long does a mid quality doll last?
has anyone successfully navigated ebay to find a good doll?
Does it make sense to do a warehouse visit first? (having never actually seen one in the flesh I have little idea what to expect)

I have to say that the forums have a really nice tone to them so I am glad I found the site

algaeholics
16-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Welcome Hal! 👋🏼

Bit of a subjective question as it depends what you intend to do with said doll, what material you want said doll in, and what IS a mid quality doll!

I'd advise a warehouse visit if the vendor offers it. You may well end up buying 15... :whistle:

I personally would not touch eBay for such a large value purchase. 👍🏼

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Welcome aboard. :tu

1) Depends how you look after her/him. If you abuse them, not long. If you maintain them, some girls here are 10yrs +.

2) I'd personally avoid eBay for Dolls. Go to a vendor. Cloud Climax, The Doll House, Lucid Toys, etc.

3) LucidToys are the only ones (I know of) that do offer a warehouse visit.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the advice
I imagine the Neodoll range are probably mid range?
I intend to take her skydiving and bear hunting but other than that mainly a photography model (I think inspiration doesnt stick to a booking schedule)
I thought as much with ebay to be honest
Is there a routine to follow to keep her tip top (oils ect)
Thank you again you are a very friendly bunch here

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Neodoll is Lucidtoys, you can find them on their own website.

With oiling it really depends on the blend of TPE. Some of the older girls needed oiling a lot more often then say that of the more modern WM girls. Powdering is only really needed when their skin feels tacky to touch.

I am not sure if they will like skydiving, as I heard, "If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you." :21

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 06:33 PM
I agree with the other comments!

One of the problems with mid-price dolls can be the hands and fingers! If you want to do posing photography the cheaper ones don’t often have twistable wrists. The finger wires tend to go more or less straight to the end of the arm joint. My Lucid Toys Firedoll is lovely but now has floppy hands after trying too hard to get them to pose properly!

However, the two 6YE dolls I got from them have great hands which twist at the wrists and firm fingers.

If it’s going to be your first doll though, DON’T get a heavy doll. I’d suggest no heavier than about 33kg to start with and possibly around 30kg maybe until you get used to handling them!

Cheers, Hollows.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Hmm perhaps I can share a less dangerous pursuit with her? Do you know if dolls are at all partial to the gentle art of lion taming?
I am just getting the pennies sorted out for my first doll and am thinking Neo Allure, fire, or girlfriend ranges (anyone have experience of those brands?)

After Dark
16-08-2022, 06:39 PM
I have two Firedolls and I love the TPE and body sculptures of both.
As above with everything and the MOST IMPORTANT thing of all, as mentioned is weight.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Thank you Hollow I will look at 6ye (are they the Allure range?)

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Alure = 6YE

I have their heads, but not bodies so can't comment on a full doll.

Have you any links of the girls you are looking at and we can help you with our thoughts about them. :tu

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Thank you AD
I am not too worried about weight as i am silly amounts of strong and lift and move people all the time but I take on board the advice thank you)

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 06:46 PM
If you go to the Lucid Toys website there’s a button left above the doll photos that says sidebar. There you can isolate the brands but also choose height and weight.

As for weight, they are not as easy as you might think to move around! They don’t help! I still stand with my suggestion! When your core muscles get used to them, yeah, maybe go for a heavier one. I’m an old phart so I know anything heavier than 35kg is a struggle for me to get them up and down stairs and I made a mistake on my Piper Doll! I didn’t look at the weight and just the height at 165cm. She turned out to be over 40kg and nearly killed me carrying her up two flights of stairs!

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Thank you AD
I am not too worried about weight as i am silly amounts of strong and lift and move people all the time but I take on board the advice thank you)

Something we hear a lot on this forum. You have to remember the girls are "dead weight", so it's like lifting a really heavy box. Another person can distribute their weight, where our girls can't. A lot of fellow members have found out the hard way.

:tu

Adam&Emma
16-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the forum.. First off well done for coming here for advice first. There is a lot to learn believe me..

For starters have a read here if you haven't already..
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14269

Where abouts in the country are you.. It may be possible for one of us to let you meet a girl, so many people have bought one and decided it wasnt for them due to the weight or they just didnt feel right with the presence of the doll. Its a lot of money to lose.
And finally and most importantly when you find a girl you like then let us know who she is and where she is and someone will advise you (won't you shamus :21)

Best of luck to ya :tu

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:52 PM
https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/neodoll-girlfriend-jenna-realistic-sex-doll-15_163130

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/neodoll-allure-range/products/neodoll-allure-angelina-realistic-sex-doll-160c-153768

Two of many that appeal to me
I am not too worried about weight as I am pretty strong and spend a lot of time lifting and moving people around

Any thoughts/advice on those two
Thank you all for the help

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Adam and Em I am mostly in Herts and Cambs

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Personally prefer Angelinas face...but that's just me. But you can arrange with them via their chat to go and visit them. I've been down there about 4 times now. They are based near Oxford. :tu

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:01 PM
It does inspire confidence that they invite visits as there are no nasty surprises
As I said having never seen one its all unknown to me

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:05 PM
I agree with the other comments!

One of the problems with mid-price dolls can be the hands and fingers! If you want to do posing photography the cheaper ones don’t often have twistable wrists. The finger wires tend to go more or less straight to the end of the arm joint. My Lucid Toys Firedoll is lovely but now has floppy hands after trying too hard to get them to pose properly!

However, the two 6YE dolls I got from them have great hands which twist at the wrists and firm fingers.

If it’s going to be your first doll though, DON’T get a heavy doll. I’d suggest no heavier than about 33kg to start with and possibly around 30kg maybe until you get used to handling them!

Cheers, Hollows.

With modelling and twisting joints would you oil the skin more around those areas to stop splits forming?

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 07:10 PM
As I said having never seen one its all unknown to me

As Adam said, someone who lives close may be willing to show their girls, but bear in mind, we are very attached to our girls, some don't even use them for their primary purpose any more.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:12 PM
That would be great and really helpful (people here have been so helpful with advice already)

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 07:22 PM
The TPE these days is often softer than it was a few years ago which means they contain a bit more oil in them and don’t really need oiling.

It used to be the ‘done’ thing that you oiled TPE dolls every few months but I don’t oil my newer ones at all now. My older ladies sometimes need an oiling like my 2016 WM168A Nava but my newer WM168A is much softer and more oily to the touch so I’ve never oiled her!

So, no, they don’t really need oiling unless they feel dry to the touch as far as I’m concerned!

TPE is made from aromatic hydrocarbons and the finished product is slightly porous so you have to be careful not to ‘overload’ it with oils. I think we’ve all down the road of regular oil maintenance but in my opinion I think it can do more harm than good! It will never reach the joints anyway!

All my newer dolls feel oily to the touch so powdering can be important but that’s another story!

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Thank you
There is a lot to take on board
You have a few then? am I at risk of buying a few?

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 07:35 PM
:24. If you get to like your first you’re doomed!

I have 13 plus countless miniatures!

If you do want to do ‘adventurous’ photography they’ll get nicks and tears after a while and, as I said before, trying to pose hands can lead to finger wire breaks. So, one can often get overworked and tired.

My 2016 WM168A, Ashaki, had a hard life and I no longer post photos of her as her hands are shot but I still love her and she never leaves my bed as she is my comfort to sleep well!

The reason I have lots now is because I enter at least five photo challenges a month on TDF and now one here too! One doll can’t do that!

shamus
16-08-2022, 07:38 PM
For the price difference I would avoid the Girlriend and Finest ranges which are under the hood Aibei's, Cosdolls and Jarliets.

For weight take the advertised weight and double it for what they feel they to lift. That is not a joke or exegeration. I have lost count of the number of pople who buy their first girl and necxt day she is for sale on here. Sometimes because they cannot even get her out of the box!

First girl. Girlfriend range. (see above). Images look heavilit photoshoped.

Second girl that you are lloking at... 42kg net (unboxed) weight. Don't even thing about her... But, she is an Alure which is in reality is 6YE which is a good brand.

Other ranges that they have where you need to decode them.

Sugarbabe: JY, AS and AF (good brands)
Racy: Irontech (good brand)
Soulmate: SM (ShangMei) (Good brand)

The others are what they say on the tin.

The JYs have amongst them some with gel breasts and uterus function. You are looking at about £150 more than the Finest/girlfriend ranges but you are getting an expensive doll cheap rather than a cheap doll.

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For aroun £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

They are basic T skeletons, wire to wrist, etc. but for a first doll they cannot be beaten. Some buy them just as head stands for WM and JY heads as they have standard M16 head connectors.

As for oiling. You get used to what they need as you are constantly aware of how their TPE feels. Some girls very seldom need oiling and when they do its very little.

All of mine are powdered (cornflour). Oil tends to be from cleaning when I use a white micro fibre cloth and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That cleans them and the consume just enough to keep their skin healthy without being greedy (TPE with drink everything that you put on it like a sponge).

The question that you asked early on about how long they live for is really a how long is a peice of string type question as it all depends on how they are treated (most of the girls you see on here are pretty much worshipped!), the blend of TPE (Not all TPE is created equal. Price and quality are not necessarily correlated) and their environment. (i.e. They don't like to be too hot and do not put them in direct sunlight).

I know, it's a nightmare to start with but you get used to them.

As for lion taming.... I would suggest that you perhaps start off with an ant eater and build up... And no, doesn't matter that you have already bought the hat (bonus points if you know what the f*ck I'm talking about there, lol).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:41 PM
I could see myself having more than one after I have learned to look after the first one (I think the advice here should help with that)

Karrot
16-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Anyone mentioned Kimber yet??

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/collections/all

She may be on the 'basic' side in terms of skeleton and only 1 face, but she's a great price for a first "learn the ropes" girl.

K

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:49 PM
For the price difference I would avoid the Girlriend and Finest ranges which are under the hood Aibei's, Cosdolls and Jarliets.

For weight take the advertised weight and double it for what they feel they to lift. That is not a joke or exegeration. I have lost count of the number of pople who buy their first girl and necxt day she is for sale on here. Sometimes because they cannot even get her out of the box!

First girl. Girlfriend range. (see above). Images look heavilit photoshoped.

Second girl that you are lloking at... 42kg net (unboxed) weight. Don't even thing about her... But, she is an Alure which is in reality is 6YE which is a good brand.

Other ranges that they have where you need to decode them.

Sugarbabe: JY, AS and AF (good brands)
Racy: Irontech (good brand)
Soulmate: SM (ShangMei) (Good brand)

The others are what they say on the tin.

The JYs have amongst them some with gel breasts and uterus function. You are looking at about £150 more than the Finest/girlfriend ranges but you are getting an expensive doll cheap rather than a cheap doll.

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For aroun £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

They are basic T skeletons, wire to wrist, etc. but for a first doll they cannot be beaten. Some buy them just as head stands for WM and JY heads as they have standard M16 head connectors.

As for oiling. You get used to what they need as you are constantly aware of how their TPE feels. Some girls very seldom need oiling and when they do its very little.

All of mine are powdered (cornflour). Oil tends to be from cleaning when I use a white micro fibre cloth and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That cleans them and the consume just enough to keep their skin healthy without being greedy (TPE with drink everything that you put on it like a sponge).

The question that you asked early on about how long they live for is really a how long is a peice of string type question as it all depends on how they are treated (most of the girls you see on here are pretty much worshipped!), the blend of TPE (Not all TPE is created equal. Price and quality are not necessarily correlated) and their environment. (i.e. They don't like to be too hot and do not put them in direct sunlight).

I know, it's a nightmare to start with but you get used to them.

As for lion taming.... I would suggest that you perhaps start off with an ant eater and build up... And no, doesn't matter that you have already bought the hat (bonus points if you know what the f*ck I'm talking about there, lol).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.
Racy are Irontech dolls??
I like Kimbers but want something with more bust (might make kimber a next doll later if the bug gets me)
Not too hot or direct sunlight :) Can I get her wet or feed her after midnight?
Thank you

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For around £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

Anyone mentioned Kimber yet??

Yes :P

shamus
16-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Can I get her wet or feed her after midnight?

Elves yes, Pixies no... But thats a whole different conversation

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 07:54 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3935&pictureid=91279

This is my Kimber and she does have a decent rack!

shamus
16-08-2022, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=Halloweenprops9;272972]Racy are Irontech dolls??
/QUOTE]

oops, missed a bit.

Yes

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Shamus would you avoid the girlfriend range as a whole or was it just that particular one?

algaeholics
16-08-2022, 07:59 PM
...Can I get her wet or feed her after midnight?...Feed her love, and she'll give it right back. :p

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:00 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3935&pictureid=91279

This is my Kimber and she does have a decent rack!

Yes she does!
I will probably look at Kimber later (they do look amazing and thats an amazing photo!)

Tommo10
16-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Good Evening and welcome to the UKLDF.

I see you have had some excellent advice, especially about the dolls weight, to a lot of new doll owners 35kg seems extremely heavy.

If you are thinking along the lines of a Lucidtoys Allure (6ye) because that falls nice within your budget, it might be worth looking at the 158cm, she's only an A cup,what she ain't got in the boob department, she makes up with a wonderful arse.

https://i.ibb.co/X2fw8xm/Lucy-Shower-this-one-will-do-edit-1.jpg (https://ibb.co/LkDG5d4)

https://i.ibb.co/jGDd11d/1-Neodoll-Allure-Melanie-1-25-resied-grad2.jpg (https://ibb.co/tcDSWWS)

Tommo:tu

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Good Evening and welcome to the UKLDF.

I see you have had some excellent advice, especially about the dolls weight, to a lot of new doll owners 35kg seems extremely heavy.

If you are thinking along the lines of a Lucidtoys Allure (6ye) because that falls nice within your budget, it might be worth looking at the 158cm, she's only an A cup,what she ain't got in the boob department, she makes up with a wonderful arse.

https://i.ibb.co/X2fw8xm/Lucy-Shower-this-one-will-do-edit-1.jpg (https://ibb.co/LkDG5d4)

https://i.ibb.co/vmkbKKb/1-Neodoll-Allure-Melanie-1-25-resied-grad2.jpg (https://ibb.co/tcDSWWS)

Tommo:tu

Excellent photos Tommo!
I am very much a boob man so drawn to the Allure range and would love to know other peoples experience with them :)

poppy70
16-08-2022, 08:09 PM
I just remember someone wanting to ditch a CST with a wonderful body and realistic face. She‘s silicone and could be more than an excellent starter. The buyer obviously did not bond too well…

@tommo I cannot find that post anymore, did you delete it already?

Oh just found it https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17166

I have a similar girl and love her to bits. Weight wise she‘d be the upper end for a starter.

Jo

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:17 PM
Was it the one in Lancs?
A bit too far for me but thank you

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:26 PM
I have to say I am blown away by how kind and helpful everyone has been!
This is something you are all passionate about and it shows!
I am really eager to buy my first and keen to learn what I can

shamus
16-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Shamus would you avoid the girlfriend range as a whole or was it just that particular one?

Honestly.... As a whole but thats just me.

I have nothing against that particular girl but I know that for very little more you could get a lot more doll.

I believe that Kimbers are Aibei's.

Aibeis, Cosdolls and Jarliets are pretty much the same thing.

Finest and girlfreind ranges are Jarliets, Aibei's and Cosdolls.

Therefore to my mind there is a direct comparrison between them and Kimbers which are £250+ less.

I may be over simplifying here but I see those ranges as over prices cheaper dolls and ranges such as Racy, Alure, Soulmate and Sugarbabe as well priced expensive girls.

They are priced competitively as they buy them in bulk. Ship by sea and you have no choice over options.

To buy the girl you really want (#1) you would go to one of the boutique vendors (The-Doll-House, SiliconeLovers, Cloud Climax) who get you the girl that you want. Made to order... Takes 6+ weeks and is twice the price but when you are inviting someone into your life who will become a big part of it.

Personally my manufacturer of choice is Jinsan (WM, YL, OR, Angelkiss). You will not find them on Ebay or with Lucid. Cloud Climax and SeductionSexDolls do hold some UK stock but you pay a premium for getting them quickly. The Doll House occassionally has cancelled orders on their rehoming page which can be found here:

https://www.the-doll-house.com/Brand/UK-In-Stock-Items-models

HTH,

Shamus.

#1 the girl that you really want is the one where you are flipping through all the available girls and she stops you in you in your tracks. Trust me, you will see her and when you do no other girl will do.

Note that heads and bodies are seperate. Vendors such a Lucid sell them as one but the reality is that its a mix and match. Find a body that you like (I'm thinking maybe a WM 166C would work for you #2) and a head that hits you like you've just been hit by a charging Rhino.
Once ytou know who you want then go to work finding the best price for her. i.e. does someone already have her in stock / for sale?

#2 Firedoll 166C is based on the WM #166C (from stolen Moulds). Its 2 kg heavier and whilst I wouldn't have a Firedoll on Moral grounds (they stole from Jinsan) Lucid do stock them.

#3 take the C on 166C with a pinch of salt. They're bigger than C cups.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:37 PM
What model is 166c on Lucid?
I have seen a few across the ranges but do keep going back to the same doll so maybe thats the right one?
You really know your stuff sir!

ecobod
16-08-2022, 08:40 PM
#3 take the C on 166C with a pinch of salt. They're bigger than C cups.

Can confirm
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3143&pictureid=72936

eco

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Is that a firedoll eco?

shamus
16-08-2022, 08:45 PM
This is something you are all passionate about and it shows!
I am really eager to buy my first and keen to learn what I can

looks like you get us. So many don't :D

But take your time over your first. Run all the options past us and we'll tell you if there is anything to be aware of with that model (some great advice above from Tommo).

Making the right first choice is the difference between a short fling and a life changing decision.

Years ago when I first bought Yvette I freely admit that I bought a sex doll... The first night she arrived I spent the whole night staring at her in awe. No images do the top drawer girls justice. Eight years on she is loved but she is still a virgin.

Of course, she's now got a lot of mates living here with her :D

shamus
16-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Is that she a firedoll eco?

Go wash your mouth out :21:24

Technically she's a WM #166c with head #273... But to all of us she's Vicky.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:52 PM
I am lucky in a way that I am pulling the money together still as it means I have to wait giving me time to find the right one (i know that might sound odd)
There is a look I go for and I have gone through so many sites looking
I really need to drive to Lucid to get an idea of what a doll is like

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Ah from what I can tell WM are top range dolls

Shamus is it ok to send some links for your opinion please?

hollows+fentiman
16-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I think we’d all recommend a visit to Lucid!

One thing photos don’t do is show the ‘real’ size and look compared to a real lady!

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 09:00 PM
They are very accommodating down there. Nice clean, modern warehouse. Chloe and Elenas heads come from there and Elenas Irontech body did too.

https://i.ibb.co/YtKyhYW/Face-App-1659197980129-01.jpg (https://ibb.co/sFD6qkP)

Smiles added after with Faceapp.

Not sure if it's the same with all 6Ye girls, but mine certainly has a thing for shoes...as most here will attest too. :21

shamus
16-08-2022, 09:01 PM
There is a look I go for and I have gone through so many sites looking

Try going through all of these photoshoots (takes a while to load but once it has its pretty quick).

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21-poupees-par-visage#v302

You don't need to buy from them but its the best collection of Jinsan photoshoots I know of.

I tend to start at the end of the TPE girls and work backwards.

Remember that the body and head are completely seperate things. Don't reject a head based on the body or vice versa.

Thats not so much the case with Lucid where you would buy a package deal of body and head as one.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Lucid looks like the place to go especially as I have only seen photos so far
Superb photo Gav!

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Thats not so much the case with Lucid where you would buy a package deal of body and head as one.

You can swap heads with them, just like AD is doing.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Do you have to match head size and skin tone?
Is that hard to do?

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 09:17 PM
I can see AD is way more talented at matching them up than me

Gavla82
16-08-2022, 09:28 PM
My experience is...

6ye tan head works with Kimberdoll, Irontech Brown and WM Tan. There is a slight difference, but nothing major. Since the hair covers their necks most of the time, it's just the face that is visible. A lot of girls slap make up on which makes them lighter looking. But then two 6ye Tans can look different, as can be seen with my two, Elena has more of a tan then Chloe.

Halloweenprops9
16-08-2022, 09:37 PM
I saw Lucid sell heads so I will consider that too :)
So much knowledge here the forum is amazing!

shamus
16-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Do you have to match head size and skin tone?
Is that hard to do?

it can be.

as Gavla notes there are some close matches between manufacturers on skin tone. Head size is very much down to the collective knowledge on here.

Some of the heads that Lucid sell only work with sub 150's. I bought a few of them (six :whistle:) as they are heads that are difficult to get in the UK but were exactly what I needed but someone buying a larger body and a head based purely on looks would be in for a big surprise when she arrived!

Just to emphasise, they are not child like heads. They are Elves. i.e. :

https://i.ibb.co/R30VyXk/IMG-1612-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/n7c5CXN)

The body there is an Irontech 150 which is about the size of a WM 140 and the head (who is my Tulip) is SM #63 (Lucid's Eden head).

Anyone buying that head with (say) a 158 body would end up with a girl with a pin head.

White is the uniiversal skin tone in that it doesn't matter who the manufacturer is, it will work. But, white isn't for everyone as its very white. Sometimes ghostly so. Again, perfect for Elves. :D

ecobod
16-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Go wash your mouth out :21:24

Technically she's a WM #166c with head #273... But to all of us she's Vicky.

eco

Adam&Emma
17-08-2022, 05:51 AM
Ive sent you a pm

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 06:21 AM
Thank you
Are the girls at the bottom of your messages yours?
The members here really do surround themselves with some beautiful dolls!

Gavla82
17-08-2022, 06:34 AM
Thank you
Are the girls at the bottom of your messages yours?
The members here really do surround themselves with some beautiful dolls!

The girls in our Sigs (well not mine as I keep changing mine) are our girls. Don't ask Tommo to put all his girls however, they will end up stretching the forum width from the left to the other side of the UK. :21

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 06:53 AM
The girls in our Sigs (well not mine as I keep changing mine) are our girls. Don't ask Tommo to put all his girls however, they will end up stretching the forum width from the left to the other side of the UK. :21
Well now of course I am compelled to ask, How many does Tommo have? I am guessing its maybe more than two or three

algaeholics
17-08-2022, 07:05 AM
...I am guessing its maybe more than two or threeIt's certainly more than two or three.... dozen. :whistle:

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 07:15 AM
It's certainly more than two or three.... dozen. :whistle:
Now I have to ask him how many :)

Adam&Emma
17-08-2022, 07:55 AM

Ha ha.. 2 or 3 rooms worth is more like it :24

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 08:00 AM
Really?
Are they a selection of different makes or does he favour a particular brand?
This has me intrigued :)

shamus
17-08-2022, 08:04 AM

Can't stay long as I'm starting work. I'll answer your pm later.

Are you counting just bodies or number of girls as many of us have multiple girls sharing a single body. With Tommo you need to timestamp any answer cos generally there will be another girl en route. Last time I asked was a couple of months ago and the North Shire contingent was sitting at around 80 sharing a little over 50 bodies.

South Shire (thats me) is 52 girls sharing 23 bodies.... I use the term sharing loosely as some girls take ownership and never give them up... Unless you tempt them onto a new body with some new feature that they want.

Look at the thread Tommo's Tardis Temptations for the girls of the North Shire.

These are a few of mine:

https://i.ibb.co/QCgBwhm/IMG-3087.jpg (https://ibb.co/CMcdG40)

https://i.ibb.co/wLztYqV/IMG-3090.jpg (https://ibb.co/X4CHVP1)

https://i.ibb.co/vV5wcgT/IMG-3085.jpg (https://ibb.co/S5Ts6WM)

Once they get their feet under the table they absolutely take over your life... And then they invite all of their mates to come and stay... And then their mates invite all of their mates. :wall

Ich Will
17-08-2022, 08:05 AM
this might be interesting, er, reading

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15055&highlight=tardis

poppy70
17-08-2022, 08:05 AM
When you are out for a certain look, you can do very much with a different wig, makeup, clothing. You will learn so much more.

Natalia started with black hair - same as the promo shots, but even then she was different. She soon turned blonde, which suits her much better. No look is ever set, our girls develop their own tastes and styles.

As long as you search it technically is an it - body, head, eyes, wig, skintone combo. As soon as she arrives at your home and she tells you her name, there’s no turning back :)

Have fun and take your time with your decision. You will argue with yourself, make decision lists and tweak them so the outcome is what you really want subconsciously. At least that’s what I did.

Cheers
Jo

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 08:12 AM
When you are out for a certain look, you can do very much with a different wig, makeup, clothing. You will learn so much more.

Natalia started with black hair - same as the promo shots, but even then she was different. She soon turned blonde, which suits her much better. No look is ever set, our girls develop their own tastes and styles.

As long as you search it technically is an it - body, head, eyes, wig, skintone combo. As soon as she arrives at your home and she tells you her name, there’s no turning back :)

Have fun and take your time with your decision. You will argue with yourself, make decision lists and tweak them so the outcome is what you really want subconsciously. At least that’s what I did.

Cheers
Jo
I have looked at so many (still wondering how easy changing eye colour is)
You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind (maybe thats why people have more than one?)
Thank you

hollows+fentiman
17-08-2022, 08:24 AM
I think what you can gather from what we are saying is that it is rare for any of us to stick to just one doll! This hard to understand unless you ARE a dollowner!

Once you have a doll your life will change forever - one way or another! Some are enthusiastic until they get their doll and the enthusiasm then wanes. That’s why you see some dolls for sale only a few weeks old.

It really depends on WHY you want a doll in the first place! The most common reason is probably that the owner has had it with the opposite sex having had bad experiences but there are actually some couples who also have dolls!

My reason is complicated and perhaps this is not the place to go through my history but I am now happy to be on my own. However, I didn’t miss the sex so much as the company - particularly having someone in bed next to me!

The dolls become part of our lives and that is very hard to explain. Some of us have the same dolls but, like their human counterparts, they all have their individual characteristics. Just putting a different wig on can make a huge difference in what they look like and makeup also changes their looks. However, a word of warning here, don’t mess with the makeup to start with as the first time I did it I made her look like a clown! Makeup has to be subtle changes.

The factory makeup on TPE and Silicone ladies does fade after a while as the colour gets absorbed into the material. If you’re a kisser, the lip colour is one of the first things that goes.

Don’t worry, when it gets to that point you’ll get lots of help here!

So, yes, we mostly have several or lots of dolls but that means they can have different roles in our lives but also they last longer as they share the load!

Cheers, Hollows.

psion satori
17-08-2022, 08:26 AM
...You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind

If you think that's bad, just wait till some evil bastard posts the link to the thread that should never be named!

One look into that little rabbit hole and we'll not see you for weeks!

Psion

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Thank you Hollow
So less is more as I experiment with changes?
Psion do tell (by the way I saw your shoots on the Kimber site! outstanding!

Karrot
17-08-2022, 09:38 AM
I have looked at so many (still wondering how easy changing eye colour is)

Change eyes on a TPE girl is easy. The eyes are generally 1/2 round eyes (28-32mm) with cotton wool behind (factory default) so they can be removed with a little care for the eyelashes and new ones fitted.

You are right I am making decisions and changing my mind (maybe thats why people have more than one?)
Thank you

Yup :D

K

shamus
17-08-2022, 09:42 AM
maybe thats why people have more than one?

Now there's a whole new thread in its own right!

Gavla82
17-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Our girls certainly take over our lives. Chloe and Elena have a wardrobe with drawers, I have about 4 shirts hanging in there, the rest is their stuff. Then I have 1 4x2 Ikea Kallax unit and 2 1x2 Homebase version of the Kallax units FULL of shoes. Each cube holds 4 pairs. I have a chest of drawers which I inherited from my Nonna after she passed, which was before that my parents before they moved to Italy, for my other clothes. But on top of that, sits Chloes wigs and cuddlies.

Chloe is my girl, she stays in the bed with me and her sister Elena has a chair which I also inherited from my Nonna, both have bears.

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Our girls certainly take over our lives. Chloe and Elena have a wardrobe with drawers, I have about 4 shirts hanging in there, the rest is their stuff. Then I have 1 4x2 Ikea Kallax unit and 2 1x2 Homebase version of the Kallax units FULL of shoes. Each cube holds 4 pairs. I have a chest of drawers which I inherited from my Nonna after she passed, which was before that my parents before they moved to Italy, for my other clothes. But on top of that, sits Chloes wigs and cuddlies.

Chloe is my girl, she stays in the bed with me and her sister Elena has a chair which I also inherited from my Nonna, both have bears.

I hadn't even thought about clothes storage! Time to take some of my old clothes to the charity shop to make room I think

hollows+fentiman
17-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Wait till you get your lady before making decisions on clothes! As I said before, photos don’t really give you much idea of actual size.

Often the dimensions are exaggerated on dolls compared to real ladies! Some of mine have kids clothes sometimes at age 11-12! The waist size can often be much smaller to emphasise the hips and bust. That’s why bras and panties can be hard to fit sometimes!

I get the bulk of my general clothes from charity shops but Primark have good cheap small sizes too! Stretch fabric is good as dressing dolls is an art in itself! Taking the head off first makes it a bit easier but you have to be careful lifting the arms up high too often as you can damage the underarm area if it’s stretched a lot!

You can spend a fortune just on clothes so, as I said, wait till you get her before getting anything! She’ll come with basic stuff like a bra and pantie set and maybe some other lingerie so you can get an idea of size from them.

I have two large wardrobes and two chest of drawers full and I definitely need a clear out. However, even stuff that’s too big can be adapted with clips at the back when doing photoshoots to gather in the baggage so they look good!

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 11:20 AM
So i will need both a his and hers wardrobes then :) (mine being the smaller one judging by what I am reading)

Ich Will
17-08-2022, 11:37 AM
So i will need both a his and hers wardrobes then :) (mine being the smaller one judging by what I am reading)

You can plan on that, but it won't be long until it is all hers, don't ask how I know :21

hollows+fentiman
17-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Yep! Don’t plan on anything! Just plan on getting your first one first! Everything changes after that in ways you can’t imagine yet!

Adam&Emma
17-08-2022, 11:49 AM
You wont believe the impact they can have on your life. If you have an open mind, a good imagination and a huge wardrobe then you're in for the time of your life

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 12:38 PM
You wont believe the impact they can have on your life. If you have an open mind, a good imagination and a huge wardrobe then you're in for the time of your life

Finding the right one is just the beginning then :)

Adam&Emma
17-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Finding the right one is just the beginning then :)

Definitely... I was lucky, when i first took Emma out of the box i sat and stared at her for ages. I knew then I'd got something right finally. She totally blew my mind and ive never looked back

Halloweenprops9
17-08-2022, 12:49 PM
I have seen a few that look like they kind of click if that makes sense

shamus
17-08-2022, 12:59 PM
I have seen a few that look like they kind of click if that makes sense

Now count how many of those that click are born at Jinsan (WM/YL)... Just saying :whistle:

justyyuk
20-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Welcome aboard.:)

Halloweenprops9
20-12-2022, 06:14 AM
Months in and really happy that she was the right choice for me (6ye)