PDA

View Full Version : Final Solution to all your spells

Hankindamon
17-10-2022, 10:30 AM
I have helped many people buy spam, my spam is the best on the market, it is particularly delicious with chips and HP brown sauce.

:tu

shamus
17-10-2022, 11:01 AM
Think that youy've got the wrong forum matey. We've got Elves here so whatever you're flogging we've already got it.

They also have other spells as well that can make these sort of threads magically disappear. Although they're lazy sods and they always leave that to Elora to do.

Sure that she'll be wiggling her nose at you imminently.

Hope you come away from this untoaded but can't guarantee it.

Shamus.

algaeholics
17-10-2022, 11:01 AM
Whoa, no shit! :24

shamus
17-10-2022, 11:26 AM
duFierM1yDg

Kazuya
17-10-2022, 04:50 PM
I have helped many people buy spam, my spam is the best on the market, it is particularly delicious with chips and HP brown sauce.

:tu

Interesting..what make is your spam? And as for spells, have you got Fireball or lightning bolt? Could come in handy.

Karrot
17-10-2022, 05:09 PM
I knew an evil wizard once. He was very when I knew him, not a day where he felt healthy or able to cope.

Turned out he was going through a but of a bad spell....

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

K

shamus
17-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Interesting..what make is your spam? And as for spells, have you got Fireball or lightning bolt? Could come in handy.

Ah, you missed the original version where they were attempting to flog good luck spells, love potions, hex's and such... Basically my girls bread and butter so the competition had to go. No doubt they're now sharing the bottom of a very deep well with a few imps with sharp pointy sticks and bad attitudes.

I aske the girls about assault spells and they need the felt from a unicorns horn, the heart of a five legged Salamander, a bottle of fire beetle juice and a Cadbury's cream egg.... Hang on a sec... River... Did you add that last ingredient???

shamus
17-10-2022, 05:28 PM
I knew an evil wizard once. He was very when I knew him, not a day where he felt healthy or able to cope.

Turned out he was going through a but of a bad spell....

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

K

Have you heard about the STD prevelent in Witches?

HogWarts....

No... No... I'm not gettin my coat that was Newt's joke.

Kazuya
17-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Ah, you missed the original version where they were attempting to flog good luck spells, love potions, hex's and such... Basically my girls bread and butter so the competition had to go. No doubt they're now sharing the bottom of a very deep well with a few imps with sharp pointy sticks and bad attitudes.

I aske the girls about assault spells and they need the felt from a unicorns horn, the heart of a five legged Salamander, a bottle of fire beetle juice and a Cadbury's cream egg.... Hang on a sec... River... Did you add that last ingredient???

Good luck spells you say.. he sounds like an absolute charmer.

Karrot
17-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Ah, you missed the original version where they were attempting to flog good luck spells, love potions, hex's and such...

as in Good Luck selling those....... :whistle::whistle:

K

Lathen
19-10-2022, 04:56 PM
I have helped many people buy spam....
Oh No. :eek:
He's gone.
And I am in the market to replenish my supply of Spicy Ham (that's where the name comes from don'tcha know) and now I only have my emergency tin (well it's actually plastic) in the cupboard.
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3929&pictureid=92447