PDA

View Full Version : older man now thinking of a partner of sorts

macc
15-11-2022, 07:59 AM
A BIG hello to all, name is Tom and, just a little while ago, my wife died , just driped down dead in front of me, now feel very empty as is the home and my first thoughts was " what about a sex doll type companion????"; here are t5hree of the ones i find very near to my good ladies atributes !!!! shall we sat,

STARPERY either AMY or URSULA or perhaps NEOJOY ASHANTI

These are the ones i do like, but, being a newbie as said, i am not sure which if any would be the best; finnish, delivery condition faults etc etc, hope you lot out there can help me out and i will be very grateful indeed...

My very best regards to aLL...............macc.

algaeholics
15-11-2022, 08:31 AM
👋🏼 Welcome!

Do consider the weight of these girls, they can be a bit of a surprise.

As a first doll, you might want to aim at the cheaper end and learn from your mistakes rather than spending thousands and making a goof.

I would suggest you look at or below the 35Kg mark, which rules out Ashanti!

Just my opinion.

ian_UK
15-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forums . . . yes, weight is huge thing in my opinion. I think I have suggested this before but a good idea is to put a box on the bathroom scales and fill with anything heavy you can find until you get to the weight of your proposed doll. It doesn’t give you any idea of what it like to man handle a life size doll round but at least it gives you an idea of the kind of weight you are going to be dealing with before you splash out your hard earned cash.

macc
15-11-2022, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the reply, yes, i have looked at some others but, and this for me at any rate is the main factor, they do not give an over all look that reminds me of how my wife looked, as such!!, but do take your point, perhaps then i won`t be getting a doll, a great shame........

Thanks and my very best regards. macc

Zovrid Squeeler
15-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Hi Macc

So sorry for your loss.

As for dolls I'd also strongly recommend going for a lighter weight doll such as Kimber. She's a great girl and will teach you lots about handling TPE ladies without breaking your back or your bank.

While there are success stories out there where a first doll is a £5000 500kg monster there are a LOT more "omg the weight/uncanny valley got to sell her only one day old" posts in the sales sections on the forums.

poppy70
15-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Welcome Tom,
and commiserations to your loss. But with all grief and desire for a replacement to fill the void, please don't ignore advice here. There have been so many who ended up selling the doll as they haven't been able to handle the weight without damaging the doll or even their backs.

Silicone dolls are more realistic and mostly lighter than TPE dolls of the same height but more expensive. With a good vendor you might be able to get the head and body of different manufacturers to find the right balance to have a good first one. About 30 kg is the limit I would go for to be able to handle her - ymmv.

On the other hand you might probably not want to be too near to your wives appearance or the doll might always remind you of her. Going different without going too young might not be the worst of ideas.

CST has also some realistic faces which are more mature and their bodies are not that heavy. I have two of their dolls and really like them as partners.

Good luck finding your partner and welcome aboard.

Jo

Karrot
15-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Hey Macc, :welcome

So sorry to hear of your situation.

A doll can fill a void, but they can only do that if you fill them with love first.

Weight is an important factor, more so if you intend to move them about regularly. I have a girl who is 43KG and even with years of experience and no major medical conditions to hamper me, a day of shooting photos with her leaves me aching.

I actually had the pleasure of a Starpery 165 (https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/starpery-165cm-sex-doll-mira/) staying for a week. She was 50KG as a full silicone girl, and was a real armful to move about due to her weight and physical proportions. Amazing to cuddle up to though!

If you intend to get her in to bed and leave her there it becomes less of an issue, but bear in mind she will need cleaning and care which involves moving her about to some degree.

HTH

Welcome again

K

ian_UK
15-11-2022, 09:47 AM
I hope this has helped macc, as least if nothing else it may have stopped you making an expensive mistake.

Totally agree with everything said here . . . I’ve lost count of the number of fantastic looking dolls I’ve seen then only to look at the details and see the weight and then realise ownership is just not feasible, well at least not for me. If a doll manufacturer managed to come up with a reasonably priced realistic looking doll that weighed about 15kg they would clean up. I do wonder why one of the larger manufactures has not produced a realistic textile/fabric doll, I really think that might be the way to go.

Adam&Emma
15-11-2022, 10:03 AM
Hi macc. Welcome to the forum and im so sorry to hear about your loss. If you let us know where in the country you are then one of our members might consider letting you meet their girls so you can see what they are like before you spend any money. Its something i have done recently and i know a few others have offered.
Also you say you're an older guy, we have members who are well into retirement age that manage although thats probably more through experience. I was shocked when my first girl arrived but i soon got used to her.
Ive been given 3 dolls by new owners who couldnt cope with them and i imagine it must be quite heart breaking not to mention the financial loss.
I wouldnt dismiss the idea just yet as they are very rewarding, stick around and get some advice before making a decision.
All the best.

Lulu1971
15-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Hi Macc, I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stick around and chat and get more advice, and hopefully find what you are looking for.

shamus
15-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Hiya matey,

welcome to the forum... Well, those are two extremes that you have chosen!

Starpery are a top notch manufacturer.

The Neojoy girl is at the opposit end of the spectrum.... And 60kg!!!... FFS no... When you lift these girls assume that the weight they feel will be approximately twice the weight that they are.

Admittedly its not just the weight but where they carry it.

That Ashanti model is a copy of a high end girl. I believe made by El Doll in the same factory complex that makes Irontechs. I'm not saying that she's a bad girl but she's not the real thing.

The real girl, made by a top table manufacturer is this one:

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/real-love-sex-dolls/products/jasmine-bbw-realistic-sex-doll-thick
c
10 kg less but still nearly 50kg whih as a first girl you will find unmanageable.

Go for a girl like a WM 157B or WM 166C as your first and you will be happy. the 157B is lighter but the 166C is a work of technical genious (thankyou Mandos) that seems lighter than she is.

Alternatively, if you want to dip your toe in the water before making a major investment try a Kimber doll. They are quite basic (stanard T skeleton, wire to wrist) but are good robust girls and because they have an M16 head connector you can change the head for a head from a different manufacturer later if you wish.

Have fun and look forwards to chatting soon,

Shamus

firsttimedoll
15-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Hey Mac,

Sorry for your loss, I’m a complete noob myself everyone on this forum has been great, advising me when I recently split with my long term partner of 6 years…

Hope you doing ok, all I will say is hear the advice that’s given but ultimately if you want a doll buy it what ever is going to make you happy :)

You can always swap and change heads too… I think on certain sites you can get weight reduction too

I only look at silfonr lovers and I know on there they have the weight reduction

Karrot
15-11-2022, 10:49 AM
I do wonder why one of the larger manufactures has not produced a realistic textile/fabric doll, I really think that might be the way to go.

Happy Doll with the silicone head option. :)

https://us.dollstudio.org/supplier/happy-doll

DollStudio is a known seller to this forum. Sandro is worth talking to.

Matt Gloss has a happy Doll named Jayne (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13204)

K

ian_UK
15-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Happy Doll with the silicone head option. :)

https://us.dollstudio.org/supplier/happy-doll

DollStudio is a known seller to this forum. Sandro is worth talking to.

Matt Gloss has a happy Doll named Jayne (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13204)

K

Many thanks, thats really interesting, will investigate :tu

macc
15-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Can i just say at this moment many many grateful thanks and very best regards and respects to all, i will be looking at the forum with great interest indeed my dear newly found friends.many thanks.

Very best to all........................macc

Karrot
15-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Dude, you dont need to be a doll owner to hang out here. You just have to have an appreciation of them and all that they can be :D

K

Ava Love
15-11-2022, 06:26 PM
Hi Macc, welcome along. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

As Adam has said if you let us know whereabouts in the country you are someone local may be willing to let you see their girls and perhaps a quick try of manhandling one.

What I can tell you is I have a doll a very similar build to the Ashanti you mentioned. I'm in my early 50s, work in construction and not exactly a weedy guy although I do have some lower back issues. Now, I can move her from one standing position to another with relative ease but the thought of trying to pose her, seat her or anything else similar gives me the cold sweats.

I think she's absolutely gorgeous. A photo of my Jacqui.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3953&pictureid=91418

If the sole intention for your doll is as a bed buddy you'll be alright right up to the time she needs washing or the bedding does then you will know all about it. So if you're set on a bigger build I'd see if there was one with weight reduction available but only after you've tried a smaller model first.

Take your time, learn a bit more and consider your options before doing anything one way or another.

shamus
15-11-2022, 06:32 PM
If the sole intention for your doll is as a bed buddy you'll be alright right

Not necessarily....

https://i.ibb.co/t4YRH1v/bed-through-ceiling.gif (https://ibb.co/6mDQyqT)

poppy70
15-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Not necessarily....

https://i.ibb.co/t4YRH1v/bed-through-ceiling.gif (https://ibb.co/6mDQyqT)

Live from the Shire? Hopefully not :D

Jo

shamus
15-11-2022, 07:04 PM
Live from the Shire? Hopefully not :D

Jo

Unfortunately only a matter of time I fear. :21:24

the living tribunal
15-11-2022, 07:35 PM
Hello Macc. I'm sorry for your loss and hope things work out for you.

The important stuff's all been said already, so FWIW I started with a Kimber as had no idea what I was doing; now I also have Caz, a taller and slightly slimmer version of WM 'Jasmine', of which Ashanti is a knock off; but even she is 45kg and it's just as well Kim came first; lifting these girls feels like torture when you first try it :eek:

Anyway, welcome in :tu

Esjayell
15-11-2022, 07:42 PM
:welcome Macc

I was about six months into retirement when I arranged for Elina to live with me, that was in May 2019. Choosing who to invite I had three requirements, i) a face I would never tire of looking at ii) small breasts and iii) an acceptable weight. I didn't know back then that heads were interchangeable. One site I would recommend to you is The Silver Doll (LINK (https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/all-galleries/)) This link takes you straight to the galleries, you can search each manufacturer and see the what they produce and get each ones stats. note the ones you like, then find a retailer that either stocks that brand or can get it.

Regarding weight, go to B&Q or Wickes, pick up a bag of either plaster or cement. These are 25kgs the lightest dolls are circa 28kgs. As we get older we loose the strength we once had, especially if we've had an illness. I once imagined needing the manual lifting equipment used for disabled people to get Elina out of bed. Thankfully she's just 28kgs of soft squishy tpe with extremities like a head, arms and legs not to mention feet that rarely do what I want-like not getting in the way of doorways etc. Three years later I am so used to lifting and moving her that I find that easier than picking up a bag of cement, something I did quite often only a few years ago. One final point, the heads weigh about 2-3 kgs you can save a bit by removing the head before lifting and moving.

Good luck with your search and please don't rush into any thing unless you are 100% sure.

Regards

Elina & Esjay

macc
15-11-2022, 09:24 PM
Thanks all, i can carry my own weight 16 stones around 54 kg, even now, not for long but am able to do so and at least two flagstones around 20yds before i need to lower them, if this is of any uses, cheers amtes..........macc

psion satori
15-11-2022, 09:30 PM
Thanks all, i can carry my own weight 16 stones around 54 kg, even now, not for long but am able to do so and at least two flagstones around 20yds before i need to lower them, if this is of any uses, cheers amtes..........macc

Famous last words.

Seriously, let us know where you are located and I'm sure someone close would be able to let you see their dolls so you get a real understanding of just how heavy they are.

I'm Glasgow based FWIW.

Psion

Karrot
15-11-2022, 09:34 PM

16st is 100KG, (I know, I'm 16st)

If you can bear hug 50KG of paving slabs you can bear hug 50KG of Doll, BUT remember she's gonna be 5' something tall, so you gotta lift her clear of the ground like that.

Bridal Carry would mean all the weight in your arms with a head out one side and legs and feet out the other.

In the end its more about technique and getting used to doing it, but being able to handle the raw weight is a critical first step.

K

Ava Love
15-11-2022, 09:48 PM
2.2 lb per KG. 16 stones 224 lb therefore around 100KG as K says.

And it's not just about that weight, it's about the spread and getting close to it and the baiance.

macc
16-11-2022, 07:47 AM
I am realy blown away with the fantastic help i have been shown, i live in RUGBY which is Warwickshire, and, at the moment am under the hospital so my questions are thus posed so if all goes well, i will have some thing to look forwards to, its the usuall old persons problems lol lol, mens mainly still, that is life, but thats my home town and again, i offer the gratest regards and respect to all my new friends, you are all wonderful!!!!!.

Very best thanks. macc