PDA

View Full Version : Hey, from a newbie

TCDD
23-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone,

I’m very new to the doll scene having only learnt really in recent days that dolls have come along way.

I can’t believe I haven’t thought to look into this for years I’ve been missing out!

Seems I have a lot to learn before I take the plunge and get myself a companion

Everyone here seems a great bunch so I look forward to browsing and replying

Thanks

algaeholics
23-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Hi TC - welcome to the bright side!

You got your eyes on a particular lady? ...or fella? We are inclusive!

:tu

TCDD
23-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Hi TC - welcome to the bright side!

You got your eyes on a particular lady? ...or fella? We are inclusive!

:tu

Hey, to be honest I’m at that stage where I find loads appealing 🤣 for example I first thought I’d like the body of the WM 166c but now I’ve learnt about the Zelex 170. I’m indecisive at best but I’ll know for sure when I have seen the one. I’m leaning towards realism the most and the Zelex silicone 170 looks to be very good, realism wise

Seth
23-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. Take your time deciding which girl to invite. There are many, many beauties out there which is why a lot of members here have trouble stopping at 1.

shamus
23-12-2022, 06:01 PM
Hiya,

welcome to the forum.

On the bodies we all have our favourites in terms of body shape, tpe and Skeleton. Unfortunately the three seledom converge in a single girl.

Whilst the body is important what habout the face? Any girls that have really appealed you?

One of the best approaches is simply to go through a quality vendors site and look for which one's grab your attention.

Sometime you will find yourself repeatedly drwn to different photoshoots of the same girl. Thats always a good sign. Very occassionally you will be scanning through and pretty much get whiplash as you see a gilrl. You'lkl know when it happens.

Three Jinsan bodies to seriously consider. WM 166C (which you have already shortlisted), WM 157B and YL 151C. The last of those with solid boobs and soft TPE is my personal favourite but she's not for everyone.

The 157B is an excellent lighter all rounder.

The 166C is a work of genious who seems lighter than she is.

Look forwards to chatting as you get started on your journey,

All the best,

Shamus.

Adam&Emma
23-12-2022, 06:18 PM
i seemed to have deleted my reply...had a blonde moment..... a drunk blonde moment...the 166c is gorgeous. i would talk to you about weights of dolls but.......drunk...ish...hello tho

Karrot
23-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Aye aye. :welcome

Yep weight. As someone who has been humping various girls about (I said "about" you bunch of pervs, you're worse than the feckin bears!) for a bit over 8 years I can honestly say that 30-35KG is the sweet spot. 40+KG is going to have you wheezing like a boiler with a couple of loose rivets, dont care how fit you are :D

Hope your search for you perfect girl isnt too long

K

gothic
23-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Welcome:welcome

the living tribunal
23-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Welcome TCDD :welcome

I was in the same position as you a year and a half ago; found out about TPE and it was a whole new world to explore. Hope you have a good time sorting out the 10000000s of combinations to find the one you like :D

Dongo
23-12-2022, 09:13 PM
:welcome TCDD from Dongo and the girls.

Tina Titswobble
23-12-2022, 10:08 PM
welome from all at mr tracks - do your home work , the girls are like puppys not just for christmas - you need to care and clean up after them .

Tina xxx

TCDD
23-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I’ll put a better reply in tomorrow, just back from running what seems like endless errands

I’m excited to learn what I can and I’ll value any input

Tommo10
24-12-2022, 03:10 AM
Hi TCDD and welcome to the uklovedollforums. :tu

I am totally with you on the Zelex dolls, Zelex make beautiful looking dolls, the 170cm is a really stunning body.
I have a165 Zelex here, her name is Carmen, she's is one of the softest silicone dolls I own, softer than nearly all my Jinsan TPE dolls except for Ella a YL157H which I am convinced she was made from blancmange:rolleyes: The Zelex gel breast are pretty sweet too Carmen are very soft gel breasts and unbelievably jiggly. The hard Silicone heads are very realistic.

Siliconelovers price for a Zelex 170 is excellent for a silicone doll and an endless list of free options too.

Now comes the downside, she's 44kg she will feel very heavy, IMHO you would ideally be considered a doll of 10-15kgs less than that for you first doll.

Anyhow happy searching,

Tommo:tu

pokitom
24-12-2022, 05:40 AM
hello friend
my doll is the greatest thing i ever got :D

HHDel
24-12-2022, 06:12 AM
Welcome to UK Lovedoll Forum TCDD...If you want to meet " Sexy Girls ":24 dont forget to Visite my Site " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls " Have a nice Christmas

Joe Bin
24-12-2022, 08:01 AM
:welcome aboard
You will find some great rabbit holes on this forum.

shamus
24-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Ella a YL157H which I am convinced she was made from blancmange:rolleyes:

And I took so frigging long to buy a YL after you first said that thinking, but it's YL, it has to be the same stuff that all Jinsan girls are created from :wall :wall :wall

The solid boobs on that first YL151C of mine are actually softer with the right amount of firmness than the gel boobies on some of the others.

Actually, on the realism front cuddled up in the dark with Angel I absolutely cannot tell the difference between her TPE and a breather.

Warm, soft, smooth, squidgy in all the right places with just the right amount of firmness in others.

Only issue with her was that she was so good at looking good with such realism that it was always that body I used in pretty much every photoshoot I did for best over a year and the right hip gave out. Bugger, she was the only girl here ever who could free stand with one foot in front of the other (and that includes the other two YL151C's that followed her).

I could fix the hip but I would never trust her to stand again and she can still sit perfectly well so not going to put her through an operation just for the sake of it.

Only improvement to her I would have liked would have been gripping hands but they were not even an option when she was born.