PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! Chris from East Mids

LeicesterChris
04-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Hi Everyone, been looking at getting my first doll for a while now and finally took the plunge. Im really keen to post some pictures of her - I have some factory ones (nude) are they ok to post here? Might be looking for someone to help me take some decent pictures of her in a few weeks too - if anyone is handy with a camera? Thanks everyone!

shamus
04-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Hi Chris,

welcome to the forum.

If she's not offended by her factory pics then we're ok with them.

generally its the last time that we ever see other peoples girls naked as once you give them clothes they come alive.... Wadda ya mean I'm lying... Have you never read the Elves and the shoe maker (as recycled for Dobby the house Elf).

Well, when we never see her in her birthday suit again the truth will have revealed itself I feel :D

look forwards to chatting,

all tghe best,

Shamus.

LeicesterChris
04-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Im not sure why the picture is on its side.......

But this is her!

Adam&Emma
04-01-2023, 08:10 PM
:drool ooof shes a whole lot a lovely.
you'll get the hang of posting pics in time, the quality does'nt matter tho.
took me a while to learn my way around the forum and posting photos. not to mention all the other things that come with doll life...make up , maintenence and buying bras lol.
its a never ending rabbit hole that im enjoying falling down :tu

Tommo10
04-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the UKLDF.
Really nice looking doll,:drool is she a WM173H ?

hollows+fentiman
04-01-2023, 08:25 PM
She looks lovely but good luck with her weight and moving her around for your first doll! She looks over 40kg to me!

Anyway, many here use an external website to download their photos to and then post the BBCode (medium size) link.

Cheers, Hollows.

Karrot
04-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Hey Chris, She looks like a bag of fun, well a couple of bags of fun to be fair :eek:

Welcome to the mad house :D

K

LeicesterChris
04-01-2023, 08:50 PM
I'm impressed! Yes she is a WM doll, 173cm H cup. And 40kg+.....

I've invested in a Lokker twin deck snowboard bag for storage and moving her about, I couldn't really come up with any other solutions? Any tips anyone?

Welcome to the UKLDF.
Really nice looking doll,:drool is she a WM173H ?

revoL annaerB
04-01-2023, 08:54 PM
OMG, she is going to be a handful of fun:D

If you have the space to move one around then a wheelchair can be a very good way to move her from room to room etc:tu

Karrot
04-01-2023, 09:06 PM
I'm impressed! Yes she is a WM doll, 173cm H cup. And 40kg+.....

I've invested in a Lokker twin deck snowboard bag for storage and moving her about, I couldn't really come up with any other solutions? Any tips anyone?

make sure to wrap her in a soft white blanket before putting her in the bag to protect her from the bag.

Of course after you've done that once and hated yourself for putting her in the bag, you wont need the blanked......or the bag :D

K

Ava Love
04-01-2023, 09:14 PM
If you're just talking about shifting her room to room you could get a basic sack barrow for that. Gets a bit more difficult if there's stairs but you can get the tri-wheel one for that if need be.

ClosetDollFan
04-01-2023, 09:56 PM

Stannah Stair Lift?! Or one of those ‘Hannibal Lecter’ carts…

the living tribunal
04-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Welcome in Chris :welcome

Wow, she's some starter doll; those 173H models are stunning, but heavy :eek: I have a 174G, and she weighs about the same as your girl, but having started with a Kimber got used to handling lighter dolls before going big.

For moving around, bear-hug is a great way to start and good for small distances; once you get used to the weight, bridal carry can be better. I started basic weight training just before Kimber arrived and it was a great help; just simple 1 and 2 kg weights, flexing both waist and arms, done in the bathroom when getting dressed, not going to the gym or anything; maybe that would work for you.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and looking forward to the pics :tu

Lulu1971
05-01-2023, 04:55 AM
:welcome to the forum, Chris, and congratulations on your new girl. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need advice :tu

LeicesterChris
05-01-2023, 09:41 AM
Thanks so much for the advice, the wheelchair idea is a really good one for moving her around the house!

Anyone got any storage ideas? I have housemates so need to keep her discreetly. Hence the snowboard bag! I've thought about hanging her by a hook in the wardrobe but I think she is way to heavy for that, and it's not very private either. I've seen some doll flight cases but they seem ridiculously expensive!

Adam&Emma
05-01-2023, 11:03 AM
One option is a cheap ottoman bed. Lay some blankets or foam to protect her back and bum. Only prob is big boobs may not fit and you'll probably put your back out getting her out. I have one but my girls aren't that heavy plus i dont really need to hide mine so its just full of junk now

LeicesterChris
05-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Yeah I thought about a ottoman bed, the issue is her boobs are too big and the bed depth isn't enough for her. Also, the bed wouldn't be secure - ideally I'd need something that locks for when I'm not in the house.

Karrot
05-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Mortice Lock

https://www.diy.com/departments/union-es-dl-essentials-3-lever-mortice-deadlock-polished-brass-79mm-3in-visi/5011802171114_BQ.prd

K

Tommo10
05-01-2023, 03:35 PM
Most wardrobe floors are generally a suitable thickness to take a dolls weight, if you have the clearance then just stand the doll in there with a foam block behind her back, to stop her arse going flat against the wall.
I have a couple of wardrobes setup for dolls to stand in, they both have 18mm melamine floors and they both have +100 kg of dolls standing in each, I remove their heads, make sure the rail height is sufficient to clear the dolls neck with a M16 hanging eye located in the neck, then just use tie the M16 eye to the rail with a piece of cord or mostly a shoelace, that is just Incase the dolls decides to go for skating lessons with their foot bolts cross the melamine wardrobe floors base not to hang them from the rail.

Seth
05-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forum, hope she arrives with you quickly and safely.

Dongo
05-01-2023, 09:14 PM
:welcome to the Forum from Dongo and the girls!:tu

gothic
06-01-2023, 10:29 AM
:welcome

psion satori
11-01-2023, 08:24 PM
Can I get you snow board bag mate?

Psion

HHDel
12-01-2023, 12:47 AM
Hi Everyone, been looking at getting my first doll for a while now and finally took the plunge. Im really keen to post some pictures of her - I have some factory ones (nude) are they ok to post here? Might be looking for someone to help me take some decent pictures of her in a few weeks too - if anyone is handy with a camera? Thanks everyone!

Hi and :welcome...Oh Yes it will be nice to see Pictures from your Girl.:drool

LeicesterChris
12-01-2023, 06:16 AM
Can I get you snow board bag mate?

Psion

Hi mate, what were you wondering about the snowboard bag?

Joe Bin
12-01-2023, 06:37 AM
Hi Chris, :welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the new girl you ordered.:drink:drink:drink

gothic
12-01-2023, 06:43 AM
:welcome Chris

Foxy Roxy
13-01-2023, 04:51 AM
Wow she looks great I’m new on the site and looking to make some friends you asked if anyone is good with a camera I have taken somewhat professional pictures of my Doll which I haven’t posted yet The pictures I have on at the moment are just every day pictures so if we get to know each other I would be happy to do a photo shoot with you if that’s what you’re asking also need any tips on your new Doll just Ask I know quite a bit on moving them around and taking care of them maintenance and stuff A lot of it is just trial and error with your first doll so just make sure to do a lot of research before using any chemicals to remove make up on your doll and also what make up is safe to use for the type of material your doll is made from oh I just noticed this post it’s from 2013 it said 2022 for some reason I don’t know how to work this website yet sorry about that.

Adam&Emma
13-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Thread started 4.1.23. :confused:

psion satori
13-01-2023, 10:51 AM
Good grief :wall

6DUdt5s9KO4

Psion

psion satori
13-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Hi mate, what were you wondering about the snowboard bag?

Thought you might not need it anymore as you were selling your 6Ye?

Psion

shamus
13-01-2023, 11:11 AM
make sure to do a lot of research before using any chemicals to remove make up on your doll.

You don't need chemicals. Just use Extra virgin olive oil on a micro fibre cloth to remove. Dry and then use cornflour as a foundation for the new makeup.

No chemicals ever go near any of my girls

LeicesterChris
13-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Thought you might not need it anymore as you were selling your 6Ye?

Psion

I'm keeping my current doll (Flick) and selling a second one I ordered - so I still need the bag for Flick, sorry!

midlandg
08-02-2023, 07:13 PM
Good advice Shamus! I'll try that.

yamla12981
05-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Great looking girl, welcome to the forum

For real
07-05-2023, 06:25 AM
Welcome to the forum.

algaeholics
07-05-2023, 06:28 AM
Im not sure why the picture is on its side.......
Gravity!