PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

regariol79
04-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Hi - I'm not much of a conversationalist, but I just want to say hi to everyone - I'm new in these parts, having browsed the forum for a little while - very excited to say that I have very recently placed an order (with Cloud Climax) for my first ever doll - she's a Starpery 171C Saner model, with soft silicon head - can't wait until she arrives! A sense of nervousness & trepidation also, but it's great to be among friends & fellow enthusiasts here too :)
Anyone have any photos of the Saner model? This wait is killing me :)

Karrot
04-01-2023, 09:12 PM
No pics, but from the vendor photos I can see why you invited her to stay :tu

Welcome to the forum :D

K

ClosetDollFan
04-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Welcome! I’m a Starpery fan so I can’t wait to see the pics of your girl when she arrives :)

the living tribunal
04-01-2023, 11:08 PM
She looks really cute in those promos - hope you can take some nice pics of her when she arrives :D Welcome in :welcome

Tommo10
04-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Welcome to The UK love doll forum

Nice choice, I have seen the Saner photoshoot on the Starpery website she looks absolutely gorgeous.

I really like Starpery dolls, have a couple of their dolls myself, one is the 171C but with the Hedy head, the second is a 172F with the Julie head, the 171C is a more sensible weight body for anyones first doll.

Looking forward to seeing photos of her when she arrives.:tu

HHDel
05-01-2023, 01:25 AM
:welcome

:welcome regariol79 to the best Doll Forum you´ve every been. The UK Lovedoll Forum offers a lot. For example " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls " A side with best looking Girls...come an see & enjoy...:drool:tu

Lulu1971
05-01-2023, 05:01 AM
:welcome to the forum and congratulations on ordering your girl. The wait for her arrival will be an exciting one, and then your whole world will change. Looking forward to seeing some photos when she arrives :tu

regariol79
05-01-2023, 05:15 AM
Thank you all for your really warm welcomes - great to be here! Looking forward to sharing the photos of her :)

Ava Love
05-01-2023, 05:43 AM
:welcome Enjoy your stay.

PrettyMiki
05-01-2023, 07:23 AM
I'm new in these parts, having browsed the forum for a little while - very excited to say that I have very recently placed an order (with Cloud Climax) for my first ever doll
Hey there! Welcome. The word "exciting" has never been so... exciting, huh?

Damn, I wish I'd been level-headed enough to do it in that order, though. Investigate first, look at forums and stuff online and then push that button. You're ahead of the game, dude. :)

I have absolutely no regrets, of course. I doubt I'd even be here if I'd been completely rational about stuff. But what I've learnt here in only a few days is immense. And I'm sure you'll find the same too. The folks here are amazing. Welcome to a new life, both RL and here on the forum.

Adam&Emma
05-01-2023, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forum and your new life. :tu
There seems to be a large number of new members lately... Has word got around that psion is being nice to everyone :whistle:

psion satori
05-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum and your new life. :tu
There seems to be a large number of new members lately... Has word got around that psion is being nice to everyone :whistle:

Lol. Make the most of it, I honestly can't see it lasting! :taunt

Psion

Seth
05-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope your girl arrives soon and is everything you wished and hoped for

Dongo
05-01-2023, 09:15 PM
:welcome to the Forum from Dongo and the girls.:tu

Liz_xxx
05-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Hello reg :)

LeicesterChris
06-01-2023, 06:26 AM
Wow! She looks incredible on the stock pictures - can't wait to see your pictures of her when she arrives!

gothic
06-01-2023, 10:30 AM

Willendorph
06-01-2023, 11:38 AM

The wait is always the worst - well, until they ship out and you start worrying about that! That said, Cloud Climax are a great vendor, so you chose well and it should all be taken care of! :tu